xxxxxVxxxxx

YG TRAPPED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Here's my conclusion…I'M SPOILING YOU! ^__^ Update after update…aigoo…

 

 

This might be a bit shorter than the other but, I think you deserve this for being a bit more patient with me.

 

 

Are you enjoying the ride?

 

 

Like I said, don't be quick to judge! Let your imagination go on overdrive with me!

 

 

Lots of love from me -Rui

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The two girls stared at each other in shock.

 

 

"HL?"

 

 

"My name's Hellena Park." Lena amended. "Everyone just calls me Lena. What about GD - D?"

 

 

"My dad is G dragon."

 

 

"G dragon?" Lena repeated then she burst out laughing. "Sorry, Hayi but, what kind of a name is that?"

 

 

"Its his stage name. Wait, you don't know him?" Lena shook her head. "Seriously?" Hayi was quite dumbfounded. "Someone honestly doesn't know the greatest Korean rapper/composer of all time?!?!? He was the leader of Bigbang, who if I may just educate you, produces and writes their own songs and has topped charts at the peak of their career! They were icons! Asia's pride! And my dad has been on several solo stages and all were sold-out! Even his albums were sold out and take note, those were just pre-orders! What kind of cave do you live in? Even dogs love my dad and his music!"

 

 

"Okay, Hayi, I'm quite educated now." Lena smiled at Hayi's obvious hero-worship for her dad. "I was just fooling around. Of course, I know him! If I didn't then I must not be Korean! He's quite scandalous too if I may say so."

 

 

"They are scandals because they are not true! My dad is the nicest and sweetest human being God had created! He can't even hurt your finger!"

 

 

"Of course, he is. Every girl with a loving dad must feel that way." Lena tried to pacify the girl who was already red in the face. "Is he Korean?" Lena teased and Hayi just sighed at her friend's ignorance. Lena was having fun seeing her mad.

 

 

"His real name is Kwon Jiyong."

 

 

"Oh." Lena said. "Wait...G dragon? GD?"

 

 

"Yeah, I was trying to say that before you completely changed the topic." Then suddenly Hayi's eyes widened and she ran out back to their room and she began getting her luggage. Lena thought for a second that she was going to pack her things and leave until she got a box and placed it on her bed and started to take out things.

 

 

"What are you doing? Just because I laughed at your dad's stage name..." She called out, knowing that the girl was just as scared and shocked as she was right now and probably took her ignorance for mockery that she was actually hurt. Lena sat on her bed, facing Hayi. "Hayi, I know this might give us a bit of a shock but…"

 

 

"Wait…you told me you don't have anything, not pictures?" Hayi asked Lena.

 

 

"Ne, i don't. Just this necklace." Lena answered then Hayi got a folded paper from the box and went to Lena.

 

 

"I was at the attic when I found this. I was looking into my father's journals where he kept his old compositions."

 

 

"Compositions?"

 

 

"He wrote his songs." Hayi boasted again. Lena opened the piece of paper she was holding and her hand went to to hide her shock.

 

 

"Do you know who this is?" Lena managed to find her voice and ask.

 

 

"Ne…I think I do. I saw her photos in YG while I was growing up." Hayi said. "I didn't tell my dad that I found this. But aside from the songs he wrote, which was clearly about a girl, and I wanted to assume that it was about my mom, this was the only thing I could hold onto, to remind me that I have a mother."

 

 

Lena looked at the charcoal drawing of Sandara Park on her hand. The date of the day they were born was on the page and the signature of Kwon Jiyong.

 

 

"That explains the D." Lena whispered. "D for Dara. GD for G dragon."

 

 

"Is your mom Sandara Park?" Hayi asked. Lena looked back at her then nodded. Hayi's hands went to as they realize now the truth staring at them right at their identically shocked faces. Lena stood up and hugged her twin.

 

 

 

"Yes, she's my mom…" Lena held her tight as Hayi's body racked with sobs. "She's our mom, Hayi."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The next day, after their recent discovery, both walked to the YG building quietly. They seemed to have a lot to think about.

 

 

When they reached their practice room, they still didn't speak much. Even during lunch.

 

 

"Okay, guys, where are your knee pads?" The girls looked at each other then Minzy shook her head. It was after lunch and her session was about to start.

 

 

"This isn't an excuse for you not to give it your best, araso? Let's warm up!"

 

 

Minzy meant business when she started her sessions with the girls. What was shocking was the fact that the warm up was more difficult than the dance itself. Their bodies were already aching after an hour of stretching that they thought it was impossible to dance. 

 

 

On the first day, everyone forgot to bring their knee pads that they all got reprimanded but only in words. They weren't aware that the dance was going to be the punishment since there were a lot of kneeling and rolling and stunts. Everyone was battered but no one complained.

 

 

The first one who did was asked to go home and never come back. The other girls were warned. Minzy knew how to be the teacher and she made it clear that she wanted to be followed. She demanded execution, precision and synchrony. She really was a dance machine. 

 

 

"Lena, can you still move?" Hayi asked when dance lessons were over.

 

 

"Hell yeah!" Lena screamed and Hayi was glad that they were the last 2 left. Hayi then smiled. "Its going to be fun, Hayi."

 

 

"I know." Hayi said. "We will make it fun!" Hayi shouted out loud as well and they both laughed.

 

 

After that day, no one ever forgot to bring their knee pads every single day of their training life.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"And 1, 2, 3…" Lena was counting out loud as she danced.

 

 

"Lena, I'm gonna go get us some water." Lena gave her the thumbs up and continued dancing.

 

 

Hayi sighed and felt her badly bruised knees getting numb. "I have to do something about you." She told her knees and walked to the cafeteria.

 

 

 

 

 

 

During break, Hanbin was mumbling words and doing freestyle rap while he was walking along the YG building to the cafeteria, when he noticed a lone girl sitting on one of the benches. He smiled as he recognized her.

 

 

"Anyeong, Hayi-shi!" Hanbin greeted and Hayi looked up and smiled at him. Yup, as you would guess, his heart did somersaults! His gaze moved to her knees which were badly bruised. "Omo, what happened?"

 

 

"Gong Minzy." Hayi said after squeezing the wet towel that was now empty of ice.

 

 

Hanbin lifted his pants to show him his bruised knees and legs, then his elbows. "What happened to you?" Hayi asked.

 

 

"Jaewook happened." Hanbin answered and grinned. "Wait for me here." He said then disappeared only to come back with a small bucket of ice from the cafeteria.

 

 

"O, thank you, Hanbin-oppa!" Hayi said but when she was about to move, Hanbin got the wet towel from her and he started to make an ice pack then placed it against her bruised knees.

 

 

"Feels better, ne?" Hanbin asked and Hayi nodded.

 

 

"Thanks!" She said then winced when she felt pain.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Come friday, end of the week, their bruised bodies didn't feel any pain now and they could only conclude that they have been battered enough to feel anything. Hayi didn't even know that she could do a perfect split while Lena was rolling around the practice room doing cartwheels happily once she learned. Everyone was happy with their new found skills. Minzy was more than glad to be able to help them realize their full potential.

 

 

"All right there, Hayi?" Minzy asked Hayi while the girl was stretching. After 3 days of helping them stretch, she left the trainees on their own with the threat that if they didn't do it properly, their bodies will ache until the end of the month. She approached the young Kwon when she arrived the practice room. 

 

 

"Ne, gwenchanah, Sumbaenim."

 

 

"Stand up, we have a long day today." Hayi nodded and Minzy helped her stand.

 

 

"All right, find your positions and let me see how well you remembered yesterday's routine. Count out loud!" She instructed and a chorus of "1,2,3 and 4" was loud enough to fill the whole room.

 

 

 

They were dismissed early that day since Minzy had a meeting to go to. Lena and Hayi changed their clothes and washed up.

 

 

Today was the day.

 

 

"Ready Lena?" Hayi asked.

 

 

"What if...they might not...I mean, I'm a complete stranger to them, Hayi."

 

 

"Don't worry! You'll be fine! I know it!" Hayi reassured her sister then they crossed their forearms before shouting, "Hwaiting!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Lee Seungri arrived at the company in his usual bad mood. He was still nursing a hang over from last night's noraebang with some of his friends when he got a call from his staff that the track was finished. He was just about to enter the studio when he heard his name.

 

 

 

"Uncle Seungri!" Hayi called out and when he turned and smiled at her, the girl run to him and jumped on his arms. Seungri was one of her father's closest friends and Hayi was very fond of him. Maybe because he was the closest she could get to a playmate since Youngbae wasn't as childish. While growing up, Hayi spent a lot of time with Seungri and Daesung whenever they were in Korea and not making big bucks.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter