EPILOGUE FINAL

YG TRAPPED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

FINAL EPILOGUE

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Jinwoo-yang!” Dara calls out to the 2 year old boy running around the veranda of Top’s villa. “Come and say hello to Imo!” She says but the boy plays tag with her.

 

 

 

Minzy and Chaerin laughs while Dara acts like a child around the little one. His happy shriek when Dara finally gets him is heard around and he was forced to kiss her cheek.

 

 

 

“Aigoo, don’t run away from me.” Dara says with a pout when he squirms his way out of her arms.

 

 

 

Dara sighs, giving up in catching the attention of Chaerin's first born and goes to her friends who were setting the table outside for a nice lunch out.

 

 

 

“He has grown so quickly!” Dara says to Chaerin.

 

 

 

“I wish his dad would grow up too.” Chaerin says and the girls laugh.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Inside the house, Top, Mino and Bobby were seated on the living room couch and the older guy was trying to help the 2 younger ones. Top was holding papers where lyrics were written and he was giving them advice. They all look up when they hear Bom’s voice. She and Lena were talking animatedly. Bobby stands up when he sees Lena holding a big tray and helps her.

 

 

 

“I thought…” Top starts to say to his nephew but Mino just shakes his head at him. “You gave up?”

 

 

 

“Let’s just say, I know her enough to know what she feels?”

 

 

 

“Did you ask her though?”

 

 

 

“I didn’t need to. I already lost my chance.” Mino grins at his Samchon. “Besides, I think she’s in better hands.   I don't think I'm in the position to have a girlfriend right now. I’ll be leaving soon for my Japanese promotions. I won’t always be here in Seoul.”

 

 

 

“If you say so.” Top taps Mino’s back. “I really am proud of you, Mino-yang. Not just with your career but, you have grown up quite well.”

 

 

 

“Of course! I’ve taken after you.” Mino smiles but his eyes were down. “After all, you were more like a father to me than my real one.”

 

 

 

“Ya!” Top and Mino looks at Bom as he reprimands Bobby who has taken 1 cupcake from the tray. Mino stands up and goes to him.

 

 

 

“Is it good?” Mino asks and Bobby gives him the thumbs up since he can’t speak because his mouth was full. Mino also takes 1 when Bom turns to go back to the kitchen.

 

 

 

Top could only watch them. Lena was standing between the two boys, giving them both tissue to wipe off the  icing on their cheeks.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You made this?" Mino asks Lena and she nods.

 

 

 

"Ne!" Lena smiles proudly then she hooks her arm with Bobby's. "I asked for his mom's recipe. Is it the same as what your Mom makes?"

 

 

 

"Even better." Bobby says then takes on another bite.

 

 

 

“Aigoo, Oppa!” Lena says and turns Bobby to her. “Can you not be so messy?” She says while wiping crumbs on his cheek like a mom to a child. Mino looks at them both and grins. He deliberately puts icing on his nose then talks to the couple.

 

 

 

"Yah, Bobby! You're enjoying this." He says and the couple turns to him.

 

 

 

"Tsk, Mino oppa, not you too!" Lena takes a step forward, ready to wipe off the icing he placed on his nose however, Bobby was able to reach Mino first.

 

 

 

"I saw that." Bobby tells him and both guys grin at each other. "Not a chance, hyung."

 

 

 

Lena looks from Mino to Bobby then shrugs. "I'll have to go back to Bommie Imo. Stop making a mess, you two!" She says before turning her back on them. Once Lena was out of earshot, Mino puts his arm over Bobby's shoulders.

 

 

 

"You are a lucky bastard." Mino says to Bobby.

 

 

 

"I am a lucky bastard." Bobby says to him and they both grin at each other.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Papa!” Top turns to the familiar voice of his daughter and stands up so that he can see her.

 

 

 

“Aigoo, who woke you up, Sarangie?” Top asks. She lifts her small arms telling him that she wants to be carried and Top obliges then pecks her cheeks. Her cute little eyes were on Bobby and Mino, moving, like she wanted to eat what they were eating and she pats her Appa's back but Top doesn't notice.

 

 

 

"Papa..." Sarang says, while pointing to Bobby and Mino but Top was walking towards the bedroom to check on the other boys. They probably woke up his little girl.

 

 

 

“Tell me who woke you up and Papa will spank them.” Top says but Sarang was still engrossed in watching the cupcakes.

 

 

 

When he enters the bedroom, he sees his friends huddled around Jiyong who was changing his son’s diapers.

 

 

 

“Which of you woke up my daughter?” He asks and the 3 younger Bigbang members point to each other. Top walks closer to check on Jiyong. “Aren’t you done there yet? Jiyong, that’s just a diaper.”

 

 

 

“Hyung, you better look at this.” Jiyong said, sounding really arrogant and Top stands behind him. His eyes widen and Jiyong grins. “He’s gonna be a heartbreaker someday.”

 

 

 

“With a as big as that?” Seungri says, mocking the proud dad. “Hyung, you should see Jinwoo’s. He takes after me.”

 

 

 

“Ani, when he was born, it was really small.” Youngbae says.

 

 

 

“You got to give it to this guy.” Top grins at them. “That little dragon is really impressive.”

 

 

 

“Why are we even talking about ?” Daesung asks them then suddenly Jiyong’s 1 year old said something.

 

 

 

“icks!” The little boy said, while looking up at them. Youngbae, Daesung and Top was laughing and Jiyong looked at his son, mortified while Seungri was astounded.

 

 

 

“ICKS!” The little boy repeats louder this time.

 

 

 

“Oh …” Top says.

 

 

 

“Oh !” Top’s daughter repeats.

 

 

 

“Oh my God…” Top says, while looking wide eyed at his daughter.

 

 

 

“Oh my God!” The little girl repeats again what he says and laughs.

 

 

 

“Guys, let’s not talk about , okay?” Top tells the younger boys while covering Sarang's right ear. However,  he must have forgotten that her left ear could still hear and his daughter repeats “!”. Top immediately covers . 

 

 

 

“I’ll be in trouble. Jiyong, finish that fast!” He says before leaving the room.

 

 

 

“Hyung, I sure hope that your son’s first word isn’t “icks”!" Daesung says and everyone laughs.

 

 

 

“Dara’s gonna kill me.” Jiyong gapes at his son. “Baby…” He coos as he finishes dressing him up. “Say Appa!”

 

 

 

“Pa!” The boy repeats. As Jiyong holds his son up, Daesung puts the boy’s pants on him. Once done, Jiyong kisses his sons cheek and nuzzles his neck.

 

 

 

“You smell so fresh now!” He says. "Chinja, why do babies smell so nice?" He muses fondly.

 

 

 

When they all come out, Top was grimacing while his wife was hitting his arm. The men’s eyes were on pretty little Choi Sarang who was now running around the room with a banana on her hand and celebrating. It was her favorite food.

 

 

 

“Why is Bommie-noona harassing Top-hyung?” Daesung asked and little Sarang answered their question when she run around in circles shouting “-u”, over and over again.

 

 

 

“Uh-oh…” Jiyong says. Youngbae carried the little girl and began teaching her better words. She was a very bright child and sweet too. Maybe Bom and Top’s extraordinary way of thinking was after all masking a genius mind? The men in the house only left her alone because she was asleep but now that she’s awake, she has captivated everyone again, vying each man’s attention. Even Bobby and Mino joins their sumbae's on the center mat where the children could play. It used to have couches, however, since the children were here, Top had to make the living room safe for them.

 

 

 

They hear the sound of the doorbell and Mino runs to open it. Hayi arrives and greets everyone with a hug. Hanbin was behind her. He bows in greeting to his sumbaes.

 

 

 

“Appa!” Hayi immediately gets her baby brother after kissing her father’s cheek. “Hello there!” She greets then her little brother smiles.

 

 

 

“And why are you with him?” Jiyong asks Hayi.

 

 

 

“Mino oppa and Bobby oppa invited him. We met downstairs, okay?” Jiyong could just nod.

 

 

 

“Ayi!” The baby shouts then wraps his arms around his sister. He sees Lena and points. “Ena!”

 

 

 

“Araso, we’ll go to Lena-noona.”

 

 

 

“Noooooona…” The boy elongates his lips while saying this. Jiyong could just laugh and watch his children together. Their friends also join them and they played with the twin's baby brother.

 

 

 

“I’m really astounded, Jiyongie.” Youngbae says to his best friend, putting his arm around the other guy’s shoulder.

 

 

 

“Why?” Jiyong asks, but his eyes were still on his children, watching Lena and Hayi play with their little brother.

 

 

 

“I never thought I’d see the day you’d let guys be around your daughters. I mean, I always thought you’d be more strict when it comes to them.”

 

 

 

Youngbae wasn’t aware that his best friend has suddenly changed facial expression. From doting father to an irate one, as he noticed Bobby’s hand on Lena’s waist and Hayi and Hanbin pretty much looked like young parents. Hayi was carrying his son while Hanbin was now playing peek-a-boo with him.

 

 

 

“You gotta give it to your girls because they got taste.” Seungri said from Jiyong’s other side. “I mean, if you think about it, by this age, you and Dara-noona were already dating and I’m sure you’ve reached 2nd or 3rd base, ne?”

 

 

 

Kwon Jiyong was now livid.

 

 

 

“Lena, Hayi, go help your mom outside.” He almost shouted from where he was standing then walks forward to take his son from the ladies. The 2 girls look at him, but they follow what their dad said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

After Lena and Hayi went out, Jiyong asked Top to carry his son before he turns to his daughter’s friends.

 

 

 

“This is fun to watch.” Seungri says as he sits on the mat with Daesung and Youngbae who were playing with Sarang and Jinwoo. Top joined them and placed Jiyong’s son on the mat with the other children.

 

 

 

The 4 former big bang members were having the time of their lives watching the confrontation of Jiyong and his future “son-in-laws”.

 

 

 

“Bobby, Hanbin, can I talk to you for a second?” Jiyong says, but no one can mistake the menace in his tone. Mino who was left alone after the 2 boys went with Jiyong, even felt nervous.

 

 

 

“Samchon, are they gonna be okay?” Mino asked Top when he joined the other men on the mat.

 

 

 

“I wouldn’t bet on it.” Seungri said.

 

 

 

“Papa!” Sarang says and goes to Top. The guy immediately hugs his daughter and kisses her cheek. “Let’s play, Sarang!”

 

 

 

“Ne!” The little girl says while bouncing on his lap.

 

 

 

“Who am I?” Top asks. “Papa!” She answers. Top points to Mino. “Mino-oppa!” Mino pats her head then Top points to Youngbae. “Baebae!” They all laugh.

 

 

 

“Ani, say Youngbae…”

 

 

 

“Baebae…”

 

 

 

“Samchon…”

 

 

 

“Baebae samchon!”

 

 

 

“Who is he?” Top asks again but Sarang answers “Baebae” again, making it sound like she’s calling him “baby”.

 

 

 

“Sarangie, how about me?” Daesung asks.

 

 

 

“Daesungie!”

 

 

 

“He’s a Samchon.” Top tries to teach her the proper way.

 

 

 

“Samchon…”

 

 

 

“Ani, say harabuji!” Seungri interrupts and Sarang repeats after him.

 

 

 

“Ya!” Daesung playfully punches Seungri’s arm and the little girl does the same and then she goes to Daesung. Top noticed that his daughter was really fond of Dae.

 

 

 

“Daesung Samchon!” She says perfectly and the men claps their hands.

 

 

 

“Sarangie, how about him?” Youngbae asks, pointing to Seungri. “Who is he?”

 

 

 

For a time, Sarang just looks at Seungri.

 

 

 

“Come on, Sarangie, who am I?” Seungri urges her to answer.

 

 

 

“Papa…”

 

 

 

“Ani, I’m your Papa.” Sarang goes to Top then she sneaks a glance at Seungri. “What’s his name?” Top points at Seungri. Suddenly the little girl smiles.

 

 

 

“-u” Top immediately covers while Daesung, Youngbae, and Mino were laughing so hard. The two Seunghyun’s were gaping at the little girl.

 

 

 

“Ani, baby. Seungri…”

 

 

 

“Seungri…”

 

 

 

“Samchon…”

 

 

 

“Samchon…” Sarang repeats everything he’s saying.

 

 

 

“Seungri Samchon!” Top says and Sarang repeats. “Very good. You don’t say -u anymore, okay?”

 

 

 

“Okay…” Sarang says.

 

 

 

“Yaksuk?” Top holds a pinky out to her and she links her small finger with his.

 

 

 

“Yaksuk!” She says then Top asks her to kiss all her Samchon and even Mino.

 

 

 

“Sarangie is a very intelligent girl.” Youngbae says. “She even got the perfect description for you, Seungri-ah.”

 

 

 

Seungri acts as if he’s crying and Sarang pats his shoulder, as if

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter