xxxxxXXXxxxxx

YG TRAPPED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Oh my God, guys! You really didn’t think Soohyuk and Jonghyun were TaeHyun’s appa? I thought you would all think about that crazy possibility! After all, Nam TaeHyun is the diva and he’s beautiful like my new OTP! ^_^

 

 

Anyway, to those who are thinking that Teddy may be after the YG family now, sorry but I’m afraid, he’s not. ^_~ Nor is it SME. You’ll find out soon, helping you out here now.

 

 

I also just noticed that it seems, after I update, photos of Tabi are all around! \(^o^)/ So let me update again!

 

 

 

Lots of love from me (>3<) Rui

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TOP'S VILLA

 

 

 

“Ani…” Everyone looked at Dara. “You can’t take him.”

 

 

 

“Dara…” Jiyong turned to her. She looked angry and she was glaring at Soohyuk and Jonghyun. “TaeHyun isn’t ours.”

 

 

 

“Come by tomorrow when he wakes.” Dara adds, gripping on Jiyong’s hand. “I think we should go, Ji.”

 

 

 

Jiyong nodded at her then the couple said their goodbyes to their friends.

 

 

 

“Soohyuk, Jonghyun, get up.” Top said once the couple has left. The 2 guys stood up from their kneeling position. “I really don’t know how you come up with these ideas.”

 

 

 

“You should understand, Dara noona.” Daesung also spoke. “You should be thankful she loves Jiyong-hyung enough not to leave him again.”

 

 

“TaeHyun has also warmed up to her already.” Bom added. “You have to let her say goodbye to your son properly. And the twins, they also need to know.”

 

 

 

“We understand. We would have come earlier if we only knew.” Jonghyun said.

 

 

 

“We would have been with TaeHyun since he was baby if we only knew he was born.” Soohyuk’s regret was obvious.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara was quiet on the ride home. Jiyong reached for her hand and she turned to him.

 

 

 

“Babe, gwenchahnah?” He asked.

 

 

 

“Ji, how will I say goodbye to TaeHyun-ie?” Dara leaned on his shoulder and hugged his arm. Jiyong kissed the top of her head.

 

 

 

“We have tomorrow for that.” Jiyong told her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

KWON HOUSEHOLD

 

 

 

The next morning, Dara woke up early and put on her robe. She kissed Jiyong’s forehead before going to the twin’s bedroom. She looked at her girls sleeping peacefully with TaeHyun between them. Unconsciously, she touched her belly.

 

 

 

I’m sorry, TaeHyun-ie. I know I have to give you back, but thank you, you’ve made me realize just how much I loved being a mother.

 

 

 

Lena stirred and opened her eyes to see her mom. “Morning, Oma…” She smiled then yawned. “You okay?” Dara nodded then went to Lena’s side to kiss her good morning.

 

 

 

“Get ready now. You have to go to training.” Lena nodded and hopped down the bed. Dara then woke up Hayi who just clung to the sheets some more. “Baby, you have to wake up.”

 

 

 

“5 more minutes, Oma.”

 

 

 

“Ani, Lena is awake now. Get up and get ready for training.” Dara kissed her cheeks then Hayi opened her eyes and smiled.

 

 

 

“Morning, Oma.” She greeted then stretched and rubbed her eyes. “Right, Saturday, training…” Hayi mumbled sleepily then followed Lena to the bathroom.

 

 

 

Dara was left alone with TaeHyun. She smoothed the hair off his face and her fingers lingered on the boy’s chubby face. Taehyun turned and his little hands held onto her finger, his lips moving. With her other hand, she covered to keep her cries to herself. She didn’t understand why was she becoming an emotional wreck. TaeHyun wasn’t even hers to begin with.

 

 

 

 

 

The twins, clad in their sweats went down to breakfast and found their dad waiting for them.

 

 

 

“O, where’s Oma?” Hayi asked Jiyong.

 

 

 

“She’s taking a bath.” Jiyong told them, moving the chairs so that the girls can sit. “Have some cereals before you go. Hayi, why didn’t you tell me that you helped Seungyoon with his song?”

 

 

 

“Oh, you know about that?” Hayi asked and Jiyong nodded while sipping on his coffee.

 

 

 

“He e-mailed me a copy and I saw your name.”

 

 

 

“Appa, its not like I made the song. I just suggested some changes.”

 

 

 

“Do you want your name on the copyright?”

 

 

 

“Seungyoon-oppa said he would add it but I don’t think it’s such a big deal.”

 

 

 

“I don’t really care about him, what I want is your honest opinion?” Hayi and Lena noticed the bite in his tone. “Do you want your name on the song?”

 

 

 

“If its going to cause you problems…” Hayi started to say. Jiyong smiled and held her hand.

 

 

 

“Its not going to cause me problems.” He tried to reassure her. “As a matter of fact, I like what you did.”

 

 

 

“Chinja, Appa?” Hayi asked, surprised and at his nod, Hayi’s lips formed a smile.

 

 

 

“I’m proud of you baby, both of you.” He told them. “Seungyoon asked permission to include your name and I told him, only if you wanted to so I guess, I now know what to tell him. I want to hear more from you both. I’ll be working at the studios later, mind joining me?”

 

 

 

The twins looked at each other and smiled widely. They all turned to the door when they heard a knock.

 

 

 

“I better get that.” Jiyong stood up and left the table.

 

 

 

Of course he knew who the visitors were. Jiyong let Soohyuk and Jonghyun in and lead them to the living room.

 

 

 

“I’ll go call Dara.” He said but halted just as he turned to the stairs.

 

 

 

“Its all right.” Dara said while coming down with TaeHyun. The couples eyes were on the boy and even in silence, Jiyong and Dara could feel their longing for their son.

 

 

 

“I’ll go tell the girls to say goodbye.” Jiyong immediately excused himself and went back to the kitchen. Dara walked closer to Jonghyun and Soohyuk.

 

 

 

“I bathed him already.” Dara said with a smile. “TaeHyun-ie…” She prodded the boy to look front. TaeHyun raised his head from Dara’s shoulders and turned to his fathers. “Baby, they are your Appa.”

 

 

 

“Pa?” TaeHyun repeated looking at Dara and she nodded. She knelt to set him to his feet. The boy was still looking at her. “Sorry baby, but I’m not your Oma.”

 

 

 

“Oma…” TaeHyun repeated but Dara shook her head, trying her best not to cry. Jiyong and the twins came to the living room. Hayi was hiding behind Jiyong and Dara knew she was crying. She put on a smile for her girls. The innocent boy turned to his unnies and walked to them. Lena crouched first and hugged him, his short chubby arms patting her back. Hayi did the same and TaeHyun even touched her face.

 

 

 

“Be a good boy, TaeHyun-ah…” Hayi said.

 

 

 

“Visit us when you can, araso?” Lena added but TaeHyun didn’t really understand and just blinked at them. His gaze went to Jiyong. He was tall and the boy almost lost his balance from leaning his head back then he ran to cling to Jiyong’s leg.

 

 

 

“Appa!” TaeHyun said and Jiyong smiled, prying his hands away and scooping him up. Jiyong kissed his cheek then he approached Soohyuk and Jonghyun.

 

 

 

“TaeHyun-ie, look at them.” Jiyong turned and looked at the 2 men in front of him. “They are your Appa.” TaeHyun looked at Jiyong again then back at the 2 men. He seemed confused.

 

 

 

“Appa?” He asked Jiyong who shook his head. His small pudgy finger pointed at Soohyuk. Jiyong smiled and nodded.

 

 

 

“Hyung, would you like to carry him?” Jiyong asked and Soohyuk nodded. Soohyuk put his hands up to receive Taehyun from Jiyong. The boy just curiously looked at Soohyuk and he couldn’t help himself but hug the boy. TaeHyun noticed that his shoulders were shaking and his little hand pat his father’s back.

 

 

 

Dara didn’t watch Soohyuk and Jonghyun leave with TaeHyun. She just stayed in the living room with Lena and Hayi. Dara knew that if she went out, she wouldn’t be able to control herself and cry. TaeHyun was already crying. She didn’t want to confuse the boy further.

 

 

 

“Oma…” Hayi tugged at her hand and Dara looked down. “So, who is his dad?”

 

 

 

“The 2 of them are his dad.” Dara answered honestly.

 

 

 

“Eh? How can TaeHyun-ie have 2 dad’s?” Lena asked her and Dara smiled.

 

 

 

“Its because he doesn’t have a mother anymore so he got blessed with 2 dads to take care of him. Don’t worry girls, I’m sure we will see them again. Now, you both have to go to YG. Your Appa and I will go with you.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

YG BUILDING. CEO OFFICE

 

 

 

“Yoojin!” Haru barged in Yoojin’s small office inside the company. The other girl was standing near her window with a cup of coffee in hand.

 

 

 

“Haru, I know you’re my friend but please, have some decency to knock before you enter.” Yoojin walked to her desk to face Haru.

 

 

 

“What did you do?”

 

 

 

“Eh? How about you tell me what I did?”

 

 

 

“Harang…”

 

 

 

“Here we go with Harang again.”

 

 

 

“But you…”

 

 

 

“I didn’t give out those photos.” Yoojin told the other girl calmly. “As a matter of fact, I knew that my father would buy the photo from the photographer.”

 

 

 

“Then why is it on the newspaper?”

 

 

 

“Same question I’m asking myself.” Yoojin sat on her seat. “But I had a haunch this would happen.”

 

 

 

“What do you mean?”

 

 

 

“This photo wasn’t meant to come out unless someone is going behind our back. My suspicion that someone is after YGE is stronger now.”

 

 

 

“Why do you need to involve the twins?”

 

 

 

“Somehow, the person that’s trying to destroy us is connected to them or their parents. Haru, someone’s buying our stocks by the bulk and all this started when Chaerin, Dara and Top came back to Korea. And it doesn’t help that our value is going down.”

 

 

 

“Shouldn’t YGE be more stable now? Our sales are going up! Next month, we’re going to have our comebacks. What about Chaerin-unnie and Minzy-unnie? Don’t we have shows for them?”

 

 

 

“Minzy is set to make a comeback in Japan. Chaerin, I’m afraid, lost all her projects.”

 

 

 

“How about Seungri-oppa?”

 

 

 

“Seungri-oppa is going to leave for Japan. YGEX has projects waiting for him, as well as Daesung-oppa.”

 

 

 

“So, its just Chaerin-unnie?” Haru asked and Yoojin sighed.

 

 

 

“If my suspicion is correct, then posting that photo in the news is a warning for us. Our next problem will be Minzy-unnie.” Yoojin massaged her temple. “Haru, you and I both know that YGE can’t b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter