xxxxxVIxxxxx

YG TRAPPED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hello! ^^

 

Oh my, since I reached pam-param-pam-pam --> 31 upvotes!!! I decided to post it. I know I said I wouldn't update today but...come on, I have a heart! I can't let you wait for long!

 

 

Thank you for all those who voted!!! RUI HERE HUGGING YOU ALL TIGHT!

 

 

I do hope you still love me after this chappie though!

 

 

THEY DID SWITCH…I thought it was obvious since the start that they'll do this. ^.^ So why do I still have to keep it a secret from you when you'll all just be confused…all the more with this chapter!^^

 

 

But do read carefully.

 

 

I won't torture you for long though! I'll KWONFUSE you for a short while only since this switch is really hard to write about. kekeke

 

 

(@.@) <-- Kwonfused Rui

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Baby, I know you missed me but, we have to go." Jiyong pushed her gently to look at her and he was shocked that his daughter was crying. He didn't really know and how could he realize that he's probably holding this girl for the first time after 10 years? 

 

 

"Hayi, what's wrong?"

 

 

"Appa?" Lena asked and Jiyong wiped her tears. Her question seemed to be confirming if it was really her Appa who came to see her. Lena was still shocked. This total stranger has made her feel so many different things once he held her. While growing up, she promised to be strong for her mom and controlled her tears to the point that she could tell them when and when not to come out. However, as this man held her, her tear ducts just happened to act on their own.

 

 

"The one and only." He smiled after answering. "Did you miss your old man that much?" she nodded. "I didn't even notice its been a month and your hair has grown back to its old color! I think you've also lost weight! Come now, I have a surprise for you at home and lets get those favorites of yours. Nana cooked a lot for you today!" He was about to stand when Lena hugged him again and Jiyong was sure he'd suffocate.

 

 

"What's wrong?" He asked as he felt her shoulders still shaking. "Its just been a month, ne?"

 

 

"I just missed you because we were inseparable, remember Appa?" Jiyong kissed her wet cheeks then Lena let him go and wiped her tears. Jiyong took out the knotted scarf from his wrist and gave it to her which she gladly took. A regular guy would have cringed if they heard her blow her snot on his Hermes. But Jiyong didn't. He's been a single father who tried to be both Mom and Dad for Hayi these past 10 years. And maybe if not for that, he wouldn't know how fulfilling this "full-time" parenting job is.

 

 

He walked to the passenger side of his car then gestured for her to get in. After Lena has taken her seat, he placed the seatbelt around her before closing the door. They left the compound, Jiyong still oblivious that the girl beside him was his long lost daughter.

 

 

"Appa?" Lena turned to him and he smiled.

 

 

"Ne?" He took a glance at her then back at the road.

 

 

"Nothing, Appa." He extended his arm to her and opened his palm up, asking for her hand. She smiled and placed her hand on his. Jiyong kissed it before setting their entwined hands closer to her side.

 

 

"How was training?"

 

 

"It was all right, Appa."

 

 

"What did you do?"

 

 

"Sing and dance mostly. Gummy sumbae was our first mentor. She helped me reach my high notes. I didn't even know I could reach it, Appa! She was amazing! She also taught us how to breathe!" She laughed and Jiyong loved the sound of it. "Appa, I didn't know I was breathing the "wrong way " if she hadn't pointed it out! I mean, if I was breathing the wrong way all along, wouldn't I be dead by now?" Jiyong laughed at his daughter's quip.

 

 

"How were the other trainees? Did you make friends?"

 

 

"Ne, I did, Appa! But sadly she was sent home by Aunt Minzy."

 

 

"Eh? Why? Was Minzy mean to you? I should probably call her…" Lena laughed at his overreaction to what he said that he stopped talking.

 

 

"Appa, I never told them you were my dad."

 

 

"Eh?" Jiyong felt a bit hurt that his daughter somehow kept that when he always thought she would be proud to announce it.

 

 

"And Gummy-sumbaenim said that they had to make the cut after her evaluation. It was in the rules. Sadly, Soohyun couldn't dance as great as she could sing. And she writes songs with her bother. Her voice is really lovely, Appa! I bet you will like her voice!"

 

 

"Chinja? I'll tell Gummy to reconsider then."

 

 

"You can do that, Appa?"

 

 

"Sure, I can! We'll see how she did on her audition tape. I'll see what I can do for your friend."

 

 

"My Appa is so jjang!" Lena shouted inside the car and Jiyong laughed.

 

 

"But Appa is a bit hurt that you didn't tell them who your father was." Jiyong said with a pout and Lena giggled.

 

 

"Appa, I didn't want them to think that I got in the program because I was your daughter. After all the trouble I did sneaking into the YG building and handing over my audition cd. I just wanted to be different and show them a different side of Kwon Jiyong's daughter."

 

 

"Hayi, the people from the company knew you. So your sneaking in isn't really sneaking in." Jiyong gladly informed his misinformed daughter who pouted at him.

 

 

"Ne, I know Appa, but the other trainees doesn't. So I just thought I'd prove myself to them, Appa! You would do the same thing, ne Appa?"

 

 

"Ne, I think I would." Jiyong was maneuvering the car to a left turn so he couldn't look at Lena. He laughed as he noticed something. "You just said Appa in all your sentences, baby. Come to think of it, you've been saying it since we left your dorm! Aigoo, my baby really missed me that much?" He pulled her to him and kissed her head when they stopped at the red light.

 

 

"A month away from you has kept me thinking, and you know how I am when I think a lot, ne Appa?" Jiyong nodded. His daughter wouldn't stop until she got her answers. She stops at nothing until she has accomplished what she wanted. That was how he brought her up. Hard working and passionate in everything she does. He thought Dara would like it that way. His grip on his daughter's hand tightened as Dara invaded his thoughts again but his daughter's voice brought him back to the present.

 

 

"I feel sorry for those who grew up without a father to look up to. Who would teach them how to sing? Who would teach them how to write songs like you taught me? Who would they celebrate Father's day with? Who would chase away their boyfriends? I just feel so blessed because I have you, Appa."

 

 

Jiyong was taken aback by his daughter, opening up to him and he was touched. He kissed the back of her hand for they were still on the road though he wanted so much to hug her and tell her that it meant a lot to him that she appreciates him so much.

 

 

"I love you, baby." He told her sincerely.

 

 

"I love you too, Appa."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

JFK Airport -- Terminal 1 Arrivals area

 

 

Hayi was ushered to the exit by a flight attendant and she thanked the pretty lady once she knew where to go.

 

 

"Lena!" Hayi heard her twin's name and she smiled. Excited to meet the pretty lady that was her mother. Today, she will no longer be just a face on a charcoal drawing. Her mom is here. Her mom is real and she is going to meet her.

 

 

Hayi looked around but she couldn't see her until she heard Lena's name being called again then she saw a hand waving at her and the cuffs of a pink coat. She just got past the iron railings separating the waiting area from the new arrivals. Her gaze dropped on a shiny straight blond haired woman. She was petite, her built was almost like hers that she really looked like a kid. The woman smiled and Hayi bit her lip for they started to tremble as she now saw the beauty that gave birth to her.

 

 

"Come here, baby!" Dara called out to her, opening her arms wide and Hayi ran to where she was. Dara caught her and held her tightly and she started to tear up as well when she felt her daughter's body shake while crying. "You missed mom that much, baby?"

 

 

"Ne…"

 

 

"Mom missed you too." Dara kissed her cheek. "I missed you so much, Lena."

 

 

"I love you, Oma."

 

 

"I love you too, baby." Dara pushed her gently and wiped Hayi's face with her scarf. Hayi giggled when she saw that her mom had tear streaks on her face as well. Lena was right. Her mom would cry once they saw each other again.

 

 

"How are you, baby? Did they treat you well? Did you make friends?" Dara asked her. Worried about the hard life that her daughter had to go through while at YGE.

 

 

"Ne, I did. It wasn't so bad." Hayi assured her then she hugged Dara again catching the latter off-guard. "I really missed you mom."

 

 

"I missed you too, sweetie! So much!" Dara kissed her daughter's cheek. "You know what, Uncle Tabi cooked something for you today."

 

 

"Eh?" 

 

 

"Come on, he's waiting in the car." Dara said and held Hayi's hand while they made their way outside the airport and into the parking lot just across. It was still daytime and the spring breeze was calming to Hayi. She was indeed happy. Her mom was so pretty, she wanted to take a photo and sent it to her dad at once! But she knew she couldn't do that. Lena would be found out.

 

 

"I hope Lena finds Dad handsome too. They're perfect together!" Hayi thought to herself. She could almost see them staying together at their cozy home in Korea. Her mom and dad happy while she and Lena played songs for them. Her happy bubble suddenly burst though when a handsome guy alighted from a black Lincoln and Dara was leading her to that direction.

 

 

"Hello there, Lena!" Top opened his arms and at Dara's nod, Hayi walked to him and gave him a hug. Not really sure what was happening yet, Hayi was moving on instinct. She totally forgot what Lena has told her about Top.

 

 

"I hope they didn't hurt you too much." Top said when he looked at her again.

 

 

"Ani, I'm one tough cookie!" Top chuckled and stood up to open the door on the passenger's side. Hayi was still taken aback by his features. She thought that she had never seen a guy look as good as he does. Hayi blushed when she realized she was staring.

 

 

"Shall we go?" Top asked Dara, who smiled and nodded. Hayi settled herself beside her mom while Top rode shotgun. They had a driver with them who was instructed to take them home.

 

 

"Home?" Hayi thought. "Is he living with us?"

 

 

While they were inside the car, Hayi was quietly observing her mom and the handsome guy that she should address as Uncle Tabi.

 

 

"Why didn't Lena warn me about this?" She thought to herself. Hayi felt a bit uneasy. Who exactly was "Uncle Tabi" in her mother's life? She felt her mom wrap an arm on her shoulder and drop a kiss on her head. Hayi comfortably snuggled closer to Dara.

 

 

"What do you want to do after we eat?" Dara asked.

 

 

"Anything, Mom! Just as long as I spend the day with you!" Dara kissed her forehead again and Hayi felt someone looking at her and she found Top's piercing eyes looking at them from the rearview mirror. She just chose to ignore him and closed her eyes as she enjoyed being held by her mom. At that moment, she wasn't sure if she was going to like Top or not.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter