xxxxxXXIIxxxxx

YG TRAPPED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

YOROBUN!!! MERRY MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!    (◞ꈍ∇ꈍ)◞⋆**✚⃞ྉ

 

 

 

Christmas is coming! ^^ Keep safe and warm! Enjoy the holidays with your loved ones, araso???

 

 

I was just checking my old stories and guess what…I miss Tweet… T^T It was my first story, and through it, I knew most of you! ^^

 

 

You guys: my subbies, the new friends I made, the authors i have come to know, you all made this year so good, great even, for me!!! Kamsa!!! 

 

 

To DILLA, who gave me this banner, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! ^_~ 

 

 

Rui wanna hug you all!!! ٩꒰ ˘ ³˘꒱۶ⒽⓤⒼ♥♡̷♡̷

 

 

Excuse me for being sentimental! (#⌒∇⌒#)ゞ

 

 

Better get on with the update! Again, pure fun imaginaton on the run! ^^

 

 

Ppyong!!! (~^∇^)~

 

 

CHINJA! I REALLY LOVE YOU GUYS!!! <3 <3 <3 ʕ̡̢̡*✪௰✪ૢʔ̢̡̢ 

 

Gonna post more banners too in this chapter coz I think a lot of you loved it! ^_^ Again, TheNamjaAppler, JiDeeBaby, Izza and Dilla, THANK YOU SO MUCH!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

by JiDeeBaby

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Flashback

Dara was dragging her luggage out when another car pulled up just in front of her brother’s escalade. This was the day that she was leaving to go far away from Jiyong, as far away as possible. She froze when she saw her sister-in-law, well ex sister-in-law now, alight the car.

 

 

“Dara!” Dami came closer to her until they stood face to face.

 

 

“Dami-unnie…”

 

 

“I just heard…why?” Dami looked confused and shocked. “What happened? I don’t understand, you were just so happy!”

 

 

“Mianhe, Dami-unnie…”

 

 

“So its true then. You really are leaving? I thought we talked about this? I thought you listened to me. Okay, if you don’t want to stay married to my brother fine, but to separate him and yourself from your children…” Dami’s eyes were on her luggages. “Dara, this will be hard for both of you! Please don’t do this! Are you sure?”

 

 

Dara couldn’t speak so she just nodded. She was afraid to look at the disappointment in Dami’s eyes. She knew it would be there.

 

 

“Why, Dara?”

 

 

“Dami-unnie…”

 

 

“Hasn’t he proven to you how much he loved you? How much he couldn’t live without you?”

 

 

“I have to go.” That was all the Dara could say.

 

 

“I don’t think its because you don’t know that. In fact, I think you are aware of just how much my brother loves you!” Dami spoke just before Dara entered the car. The older girl turned to Dara and just as the latter expected, disappointment was all over her eyes.

 

 

“Its you, isn’t it. You don’t love him as much, do you?”

End of flashback

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The two ladies stood by the lake adjacent to the Dolce Vita. Dami wanted them to talk in private and Dara could only follow her. The trees were a bright green, spring was in full bloom! The water seemed to sparkle under the sun’s rays. No matter how warm the surroundings was though, a cool breeze brushed past them, blowing at both ladies’ hair.

 

 

The scene, albeit quite beautiful, was a total contrast to the feeling between the 2 ladies standing face to face.

 

 

“For how long?” Dami asked and Dara looked at her.

 

 

“Huh?”

 

 

“Did he manage to find you or did you come back for him?”

 

 

“I….”

 

 

“If you are going to leave again, Dara, I don’t think it would be best for you to stay with Jiyong. I’m happy that you let him see your twins together but if you are just going to hurt him like you did 10 years ago, I don’t see the point of you staying.”

 

 

“Dami-unnie, mianhe…”

 

 

“Didn’t I stop being your sister 10 years ago?” Dami’s voice was distant and cold. Dara shook her head, trying to find words to pacify her. “Jiyong raised Hayi well on his own. I don’t think he needs you. I see that Lena has grown up well too. Does she know that you left their father?”

 

 

“I didn’t…”

 

 

“How many times did I try to change your mind, Dara? How many times did I tell you that you should stay with your husband? That separating the twins was just as much a bad idea as your divorce? We’re you actually waiting for me to beg?” 

 

 

Dami looked down, her hands on her hips, she was biting her lip, to keep herself from crying. She was frustrated. She has seen her brother suffer. No matter how much she wanted to understand Dara’s choices, she was first and foremost, Jiyong’s sister. 

 

 

 

“I should have explained before I left.” Dara started to speak. Her tears were already flowing. She felt so much regret. “I’m afraid I was a coward then. I can’t take back the years I lost. I can’t take back the hurt I caused but, please Dami-unnie, I want a chance to redeem myself. I never once forgot how good of a sister you were to me. I never forgot how your family took care of me like I was your own. And I’m sorry…I’m really sorry…”

 

 

“From what I saw earlier, Jiyong…” Dami swallowed the lump forming in . “I’ve never seen him look this happy since you left. I should have been happy but it scared me, Dara. I’m scared you’d turn your back on him again. So if you’re just here temporarily, I suggest you stay away from him. And you know why?”

 

 

Dara looked at Dami and the latter pointed inside the building. 

 

 

“Because that guy is as in love with you as the day he first saw you and I don’t think I’ll be able to forgive you if you hurt him again!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Halmoni! Harabuji!” Hayi greeted then ran to her grandparents, dragging Lena behind her. Jiyong walked behind them, with a proud look on his face.

 

 

 

“Jiyong?” His mother looked at him and he nodded. Mrs. Kwon looked back at Lena. “Is this my Lena?”

 

 

 

“Ne, Halmoni.” Lena quickly bowed to them. “Anyeong hansayo, Lena-imida.”

 

 

 

“Don’t be silly, darling, of course we know you!” Mrs. Kwon said with a smile on her face dispite the mists in her eyes. “Oh no, sorry dear, I’m not going to cry. Just come here and give Halmoni a hug?” Lena smiled and ran to her.

 

 

 

“Its you who don’t know us, Lena.” Mr. Kwon said from the couch. Lena looked at him then walked close to him. “I’m your Grandfather.” He opened his arms and Lena walked right into them. Mr. Kwon smiled at Jiyong. Happy that his son now has both his children.

 

 

 

“Halmoni, Harabuji, I already told Lena about you so she knows you!”

 

 

 

While in the arms of her grandfather, Lena started to sniff his coat. “Hayi is right, Harabuji!” She looked at the old man and smiled. “She also said you smell of peppermint!” Mr. Kwon laughed.

 

 

 

“Jiyong, why don’t you ask someone to bring us all drinks while we get to know Lena?” Mrs. Kwon instructed and Jiyong could just nod.

 

 

 

When he came back, his mom and dad were sharing stories with the twins and Hayi was as talkative as ever, introducing Lena to them. Jiyong watched them fondly until he remembered Dara and his sister.

 

 

 

He stood up and walked back down to the entrance only to find them missing. He went out further until he saw them by the lake. He walked forward until he was running to them and stood between the ladies.

 

 

 

“What’s going on here?” Jiyong asked them. Dara was already having hiccups. Dami also had tears in her eyes. His sister just looked at him then she left.

 

 

 

“Noona!” He called out but Dami didn’t look back. He took Dara in his arms and looked at her. She was heaving and she hasn’t stopped crying.

 

 

 

“Shhh…” He cooed into her ear. “Its all right. Its going to be all right.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After she freshened up and put on make up to hide the tearstains, Dami walked into the lounge area where their parents were. The twins were seated on one of each of their grandparents’ lap.

 

 

 

“Dami, come! Hayi was just telling us about how they discovered they were twins!” Her mom called out to her.

 

 

 

“Really?” Dami smiled and sat on the carpet close to them, listening  intently as the twins recounted their story.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong and Dara sat on the bench facing the lake while she calmed down. She couldn’t exactly walk in and be seen by Jiyong’s parents in her current state. Her eyes were puffy but her cheeks were clear of tear streaks now. The lake also helped soothe her, the trees around them and the spring breeze calmed her down.

 

 

 

“This area is always covered by snow during the winter. Its really hard to believe that there are flowers that would grow around the area but Omma insisted. She personally planted them.” Jiyong pointed to the greenhouse, trying to avert her thoughts.

 

 

 

“We always came here during the winter.” She said.

 

 

 

“We were only always free after the Daejuns.” Jiyong told her. “Now that you have mentioned it, I remember one time, when you walked on my stage. We just fought a few days before that during rehearsals.” Dara smiled and nodded at the recollection.

 

 

 

“You were mad that I had to rehearse while I was sick.”

 

 

 

“Then Seungri knocked some sense back into my brain.”

 

 

 

“Right, I think he told you that since I was sick, someone needed to take care of me.” Dara smirked at him and he nodded. “Then just as we were enjoying our peace, you had to send me that message on twitter.”

 

 

 

Jiyong’s brows furrowed and when he recalled his message, he laughed.

 

 

 

“It was an honor to walk on your stage for 20 seconds, G dragon sumbae!” Dara mocked him and he laughed some more. “The damage control I had to do for your carelessness, Ji.”

 

 

 

“Don’t complain.” He nudged her side. “Look, at least we can laugh at those things now!”

 

 

 

Dara could just nod. She bit her lip as more memories surface. Those times they were out in secret, their conversations, him being coy and ignoring her, her being bossy then annoyed at his teasing.

 

 

 

“What are you thinking?” Jiyong asked her.

 

 

 

“I’m sorry.” She said then Jiyong looked at her but she just looked down. “I’m sorry, Jiyong.” He placed a hand on her shoulder coaxing her to turn to him but she refused to.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter