xxxxxXIVxxxxx

YG TRAPPED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Anyeong! ^^

 

 

Sorry for the long wait…has it been so long already? tsk…tsk…tsk…

 

 

Spoiling you guys was a bad idea. I was feeling under the weather lately so i didn't dare touch my laptop and write anything for YG Trapped. I also got injured with Tabi’s voice in the background talking in an interview. Pabo RUI!!! But I’m alright now! Luckily, I only needed a splint!

 

 

My soundtrack at this time is Lonely and I miss 2NE1 so much. I bet you do too!

 

 

Then I watched those DG videos…like hell, made me cry!!! 

 

 

Anyway, as promised…

 

 

Hoping for better days <-- Rui

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Seoul, South Korea

 

 

Top was having a gallon of ice cream with the twins. After their father has left, Tabi took care of the girls and made them live with him and Bom. Like their father, he would wipe the smudges of chocolate on the girls' face. They were messy when they ate.

 

 

 

"Uncle Tabi…"

 

 

 

"Ne?"

 

 

 

"Is Appa with Oma now?" Hayi asked. Top checked the time and got his phone. He also noticed a message and he opened it.

 

 

 

"Just in time, kids." He grinned showed them a photo he received from Soohyuk.

 

 

 

"Omo! Times Square!" Hayi exclaimed, recognizing the place. Their parents were standing in the middle of the crowd, embracing each other. "I told you, Uncle Tabi! I told you I won't give up on my mom and dad. I told you they still love each other." Hayi told him with a knowing smirk, so much like her father's. Top turned to Lena and they grinned at each other.

 

 

 

"Your sister is such a smart ." He told Lena and the latter chuckled.

 

 

 

"We're both smart, ne Hayi?" Lena asked her twin who raised her hand in celebration before shouting, "Yes!"

 

 

 

Bom arrived with Minzy after they went grocery shopping and joined the little group. Top pulled Bom to his lap as she shared on the ice cream while Minzy was on the other end of the square table with her own spoon.

 

 

 

"How are you, twins?" Minzy asked.

 

 

 

"Okay!" They both answered together and Minzy laughed. 

 

 

 

"Chinja, you definitely sound alike." Minzy scooped some ice cream on her spoon and ate. "Are you really sure you're not going to train? Its going to start soon." Hayi and Lena nodded.

 

 

 

"They don't need to train so early." Top said. "I bet Jiyong will do the honors."

 

 

 

"Ani! I have much respect for Jiyong-oppa's music but his dancing style, its not to my liking. Lena and Hayi can dance better than their parents, right girls?" The twins smiled and gave Minzy a high five as the latter raised her hand up for them.

 

 

 

"I have to agree with that." Bom typed in her tablet and showed them, flashing her eye smile. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

New York

 

 

 

Kwon Jiyong, like Lena said, really never settles for anything less. Dara marveled at the Manhattan Skyline view of the restaurant Jiyong took her to. She never thought she could dine in a place like this. It was magnificent and it rendered her speechless. He looked smart in a plain black button down under his black coat and black pants, while she was in that lovely dress Soohyuk and Jonghyun got for her. No wonder they asked her to change clothes just to match with him.

 

 

A waiter came to serve them food. Of course, Jiyong already took the liberty to order.

 

 

"How about drinks, Madam?" The waiter asked her. Dara smiled and looked at Jiyong.

 

 

"I'll have a sparkling Moscato, please." She answered and Jiyong grinned.

 

 

"Make that a bottle for us, please." He told the waiter who nodded and left them. "You never forgot my favorite."

 

 

"You may not be a wine connoisseur but when you made me taste Moscato d' Asti, I've never thought of anything else more to my liking." Dara confessed with a blush. Jiyong marveled at her beauty. Dara was really the most beautiful woman he had ever laid eyes on. No one was comparable. Not the celebrities who had undergone the knife to have the perfect nose, chin, or eyes, not the models who walked the runway, not even Mona Lisa.

 

 

The waiter came back with the bottle of his favorite drink and poured for them both. Jiyong raised his glass. 

 

 

"To new beginnings?"

 

 

Dara nodded and touched her champagne glass to his. 

 

 

"To new beginnings."

 

 

As they started to eat, an awkward silence passed between them. Dara felt self conscious and Jiyong was racking his brain for something to talk about. “How is it? Do you like it?” He ended up with a lame one. Dara nodded and smiled at him. 

 

 

 

Silence again.

 

 

 

“When did you arrive?” She asked him.

 

 

 

“I got here at midnight and stayed at Top-hyung’s place. Soohyuk and Jonghyun already knew I was coming and they wanted to meet with me.”

 

 

 

“How did you know how to find me?”

 

 

 

“Oh, that. Lena.” He smiled as he remembered his daughter. “She taught me a lot about your life here and Top-hyung told me about your schedule. I wanted to see you in your new world.”

 

 

 

“My new world?” Dara chuckled. “You might get shocked.”

 

 

 

“I can handle it. We’ll go back to Seoul together. Our twins told me to tell you that if you don’t, they’re gonna pull another YG on us.”

 

 

 

“Those 2 are really scheming. When Lena was growing up, she’s almost always playing outside and when I catch her being her naughty self, she talks her way out of it. She’s very much like you, to be honest. She’s stubborn and playful and when she works on her music, she has that habit.”

 

 

 

“What habit?” Jiyong was curious because Dara seemed to be awkward again.

 

 

 

“You’ll see.” Dara bit her lip to stop herself from smiling. Jiyong felt warm all over his body. Hearing Dara say that, means he’ll be spending more time with his daughters, both of them! He wanted to have more time with Lena and Hayi. He wanted to be a father to them and perhaps, show Dara that he wants to be with her and the twins.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Seoul, South Korea : YG building

 

 

 

“I’ll just call Jiyong-hyung.” Seungri told Youngbae but Daesung snatched his phone right away. “Hyung!”

 

 

“No one’s calling Jiyong-hyung.” He smirked at the maknae.

 

 

“Eh? Waeyo? This is his project anyway! If he doesn’t like it, then we will have to do it over again!” Seungri whined and Youngbae just grinned at them. Chaerin arrived with food for the boys.

 

 

“Anyeong!” She greeted then walked to Seungri to kiss his cheek. “Why are you sulking?”

 

 

“We’re working on Jiyong-hyung’s project and I wanted to call him.”

 

 

“Oh, but no one’s calling Jiyong-oppa.”

 

 

“Eh? Even you? Waeyo?”

 

 

“Because he’s with Dara-noona, pabo!” Youngbae said without turning to him and focusing on watching the screen of the computer. The information may have been a bit too much for the Bigbang’s maknae to comprehend that it took some time before he smiled and jumped, celebrating.

 

 

 

“I knew it!” He exclaimed. “I knew he wouldn’t last 2 weeks without following her! Want to bet, she’s gonna be pregnant when they return!”

 

 

 

“Ya!” Chaerin hit his head. “Honestly Seungri, grow up!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

New York

 

 

 

After dinner, Jiyong and Dara rode Top’s car back to her home. Top had called in his chauffeur to help Jiyong while he’s in the foreign country and the latter was more than happy to oblige. Work meant pay and he wanted money.

 

 

 

“I’m staying with you, by the way.” Jiyong suddenly spoke after she put the key to her door. She turned and looked at him then his carry on luggage. “Top-hyung’s place is a mess and his fridge is empty. I’m gonna die because of boredom out there.” He passed that lame excuse but Dara still seemed to be a bit hesitant and her eyes darted to the car as it started to drive away from them. “See? I can’t go home without the car now.”

 

 

 

“Still part of your plan?” Dara asked, raising a brow at him and he just smiled like a schoolboy caught in the act. “Its fine, I guess.” She turned her back to him and opened the door with him following at her heels.

 

 

 

Jiyong stopped by the threshold of Dara's home, with his newest designer bag and luggage on hand. He took in the interior and tried to picture her with Lena in it. A smile touched his face. Dara was never a neat freak but the house was immaculately clean.

 

 

 

"I wasn't able to let the cleaning lady fix the guest room so would it be all right if you slept in Lena's room?" Dara was walking and talking at the same time, and he followed her to the bedrooms. She opened a door and stepped aside. He was just quiet as he walked in, his eyes roaming around the room of his daughter.

 

 

 

"She really loves white." He spoke while walking around and looking at his daughter’s things.

 

 

 

"She's a neat freak too." He added and Dara chuckled. Jiyong turned and headed out. He can always come back to Lena's room tomorrow and probably stay longer.

 

 

 

"Where's your room?" Jiyong asked.

 

 

 

"Right across." Dara gestured with her hand and watched as Jiyong walked to the door and opened it. Dara rolled her eyes at him as he slipped inside and the lights. "Jiyong…" She called to him as she stood by the door but he ignored her. Jiyong was looking at the photos on her boudoir. His mouth had a bitter taste as he saw Top's photos with Lena and Dara. Lena was probably just 10 years old by then, and they were standing by a birthday cake. He knew he missed 13 birthdays and he felt his heart ache.

 

 

 

"What?" He asked without looking at her.

 

 

 

"I'm really tired tonight."

 

 

 

"I know. So were going to sleep." He looked at her, feigning innocence. She walked to the closet and ignored him as she tried to hide her blush. "What did you think we're going to do?” He called out to her, his tone playful. “You seriously didn't…"

 

 

 

Dara threw a towel at him, not making him continue. "Go take a shower. Then we sleep." She glared at him, telling him that she's serious.

 

 

 

Jiyong chuckled and placed his bag on the couch inside Dara's room and started getting his things. When he disappeared to the bathroom, Dara let out the breath she was holding in. She went to her bed and collapsed on it. She really was dead tired and as soon as she closed her eyes, she was fast asleep.

 

 

 

After he finished showering, he went out in his pajamas only, with a towel drying his hair. He knew his body was very much impressive now that he wanted to show it off to his ex-wife. Damn, he probably got more abs than she does now. But all thoughts of impressing her disappeared when he saw her sprawled on the bed, sleeping. He smiled and went to his bag to get a shirt before he went to her. He took out her heels and placed them on the floor. She didn't even budge when Jiyong carried her and placed her head on top of the pillow. He was gentle. He then went to her closet to get her a change of clothes. He grinned as he saw the clothes in it. Lena was right, her mom had a closet full of Balmain, Saint Laurent, business coats from Ellie Saab, dresses from Phillip Lim, Vera Wang and Dolce. She had more feminine clothes now than she did before, he noticed. 

 

 

 

He got a white shirt and pajamas then wen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter