xxxxxXXXVIIxxxxx

YG TRAPPED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“We’re 5 weeks pregnant…” Dara said and to say that Jiyong was gobsmacked was still an understatement.

 

 

 

The twins shrieked in excitement and hopped down the bed to hug their mom. One arm on Dara’s back and the other on Jiyong’s shoulders who buried his face on his wife’s torso, as if he wanted to go inside her womb.

 

 

 

“Oma! Wow!” Lena looked up at her and Dara could only smile. “We’re gonna be unnies!” Dara nodded.

 

 

 

“Oma, are we gonna have a brother? And are there gonna be 2 again?” Hayi asked, her eyes full of wonder.

 

 

 

“No baby, I’m afraid there’s only one this time and we don’t know if the baby is going to be a boy or a girl since you see here, he or she is just an egg.”

 

 

 

“Did we look like this too?” Hayi asked as she and Lena looked at the ultrasound result, the picture of their new baby. “I can almost see the baby smiling!” Lena laughed at her twin.

 

 

 

“I’m sure the baby is happy.” Dara kissed the heads of her family. “Girls, there’s still school so best be ready. Your Appa and I will take you. Let me just unshock him, araso?”

 

 

 

Dara was answered with an identical grin before the twins kissed their Appa’s cheek.

 

 

 

“Happy birthday, Appa! Love you!” They said together before going out of their parents’ room to get ready for school.

 

 

 

When they were alone, Dara peeled Jiyong’s arms from her waist. “Hey…did I shock you too much?” Dara spoke as if she was with a little boy. She felt her silk robe becoming damp and knew her husband was crying. Her hands cupped his face to make him look at her.

 

 

 

“Seeing you cry makes me want to give you the world in a golden platter.” Dara teased, stealing his words to her at his parent’s pension house, and Jiyong just bit on his lip and stood up, showering Dara kisses all over her face.

 

 

 

“You already have. Nothing as wonderful as you could be real.” He said between kisses and Dara giggled. “I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you…”

 

 

 

It went on and on until Dara caught his face and kissed him full on the lips to stop his hysterical kissing.

 

 

 

“Best birthday ever?” She asked.

 

 

 

“Definitely! I can die happy.” Jiyong smirked at her and Dara hit his arm, frowning.

 

 

 

“No jokes about dying, Jiyong!”

 

 

 

“Sorry…” He said with a boyish grin and leaned his forehead against hers, their nose touching. “I still remember the last time I celebrated my birthday. I thought you didn’t remember.”

 

 

 

“Let’s not ruin the present with our mistakes in the past, araso? Quite frankly, I hate to remember that day too.”

 

 

 

“I’m sorry.”

 

 

 

“And as you can see, you are forgiven.” Dara smiled at him then she kissed him again.

 

 

 

“Let’s spend the day like this. Just you and me here at home.” He requested and Dara nodded.

 

 

 

“Already cancelled all my appointments for the day.” She said and she was rewarded with another kiss. He should have known. Dara would leave everything and anything just for him. 

 

 

 

“On second thought, we have to buy your vitamins, milk and I want to ask the doctor if we could get you into a proper diet because you are so skinny!” Jiyong said so fast, Dara just looked at him, wide eyed. “What?” He asked.

 

 

 

“Wow, you were never this attentive the first time.” She teased.

 

 

 

“I was an then.” He admitted.

 

 

 

“True, you were.” Dara nodded and she could feel his guilt through his skin. If he wanted to bring up the past over and over again, then fine! Dara thought, a bit annoyed. The past was a dark place she never want to go back to. It made her feel fragile, more so now probably because of the hormones.

 

 

 

“But you love me anyway, right?” He looked at her like he was a young teenage boy and Dara was reminded of the young guy who was trying to win her love. She smiled and nodded.

 

 

 

“True, again.” She gave him a peck on his pouty lips. “We need to get dressed or the twins will be late.

 

 

 

Kwon Jiyong’s elation and excitement was too obvious to miss. As soon as the twins’ were safely in school they went back home and Jiyong promised to make Dara breakfast while he ate what his daughters made for him. Nana was also so happy when she learned of the news that she burst into tears.

 

 

 

By noon, their friends were all in their humble abode, each bearing food to celebrate with the couple. Even Yang Hyun Suk came bearing gifts. One for Jiyong and another for Dara.

 

 

 

“But its not my birthday, Sajangnim!” Dara told him upon receiving his wrapped present but gave the old man a hug anyway. “But thank you!”

 

 

 

“I guess its a habit.” Yang Hyun Suk said, quite embarrassed. The first time Dara was pregnant, his gift to her was his house in Jeju where she was supposed to hide with the twins.

 

 

 

“The first one was just on loan.” Dara told him jokingly. “Thank you, Sajangnim.”

 

 

 

“Aigoo, Dara-ya, when will you stop calling me that and start addressing me informally? Your husband calls me Hyung for crying out loud.” He tried to joke but Dara just smiled shyly. She was rescued to answer as Jiyong stood beside her and the 2 men had a different topic in mind.

 

 

 

“Did you call Bommie-unnie?” Chaerin asked Dara as they settled in the living room while the men drank some brandy in the garden.

 

 

 

“I was thinking of telling them both when they return. I don’t really want to interrupt them…”

 

 

 

“Mid ?” Minzy interrupted and the girls giggled. “Well, he better not leave marks or I’ll kick his !”

 

 

 

“I never really took Tabi for the type.” Dara admitted.

 

 

 

“Neither did we until we heard them!” Chaerin looked horrified and the 3 girls laughed.

 

 

 

“I don’t think I was able to say this so thank you for your handwork.” Hyun Suk told the men in the garden. “The comebacks will be on the schedule  because of you guys. The songs you made were all astounding.”

 

 

 

The 4 men nodded at him. They have helped so much in the new artists’ careers, just like they were preparing for their own. They wanted to save YGE as much as the founder of the company. After all, it has given them so much more.

 

 

 

“How’s the company?” Youngbae asked, worried. Yang Hyun Suk sighed.

 

 

 

“Its slipping from my hands.”

 

 

 

“Who would have such a grudge on YGE?” Daesung asked. The 4 guys were all aware of what was happening though they didn’t mention it to their respective partners.

 

 

 

“Frankly, if anyone should be taking a grudge at our company, it should have been the girls. I have never handled them properly as I did your group. To add insult to injury, I have pushed them into hiding what they honestly should have had freedom to do in the first place.” Four eyes turned to him, puzzled. “I was too scared to let you all reveal because somehow I knew you’d all be forced to put your careers on hold. If maybe we had revealed all your relationships in the first place…”

 

 

 

“Hyung, let’s not talk about it anymore.” Jiyong placed a hand on his boss’s shoulder. “What matters is now. And for all its worth, I am more grateful now for what I have, and I’m sure as well as my brothers, we are all just grateful for what we have right now.”

 

 

 

“Ne, Sajangnim.” Seungri agreed, and the other boys nodded. “And the girls, I don’t think they’d ever think of hurting the company.”

 

 

 

“I know that.” Yang Hyun Suk told them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A week after…

 

 

 

“Dara, wake up!” Jiyong gently kissed her head before shaking her. “Baby, time for breakfast.”

 

 

 

“Can I have you for breakfast?” Dara asked, sleepily, not even bothering to open her eyes but her hands already fisted on Jiyong’s shirt.

 

 

 

Jiyong closed his eyes, his hands , his legs clipped together. He’s been trying not to give in to her temptation, afraid she’ll tire out, so he’s controlling his own desires. He always ended up in the bathroom these days, turning the shower on and shivering in the cold.

 

 

 

“Dara…” He said in a warning tone but she on his earlobe and she felt him shudder, causing her to smile. “Babe, I don’t want to tire you out.”

 

 

 

“Jiyong, you are blowing this out of proportions.” She looked up at him and smiled. “You should make your wife happy.”

 

 

 

“That is my ultimate goal everyday.” He smiled before dipping his head and kissing her but stopped and Dara hit his shoulder.

 

 

 

“Seriously, its not that long that it will actually reach my uterus and disturb the baby!” The fury was obvious in her eyes and Jiyong’s mouth dropped at the obvious insult to his manhood. Her eyes suddenly turned gentle and she cupped his face. “Fine, if you don’t want to make love to your pregnant wife.” She dropped a peck on his lips. “But I’m not so easy to give up.” She shoved at him and stood up, grabbing her robe and making her way to the bathroom to shower. Jiyong could just look at the closed door, blinking. 

 

 

 

Damn, women and their hormones.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Wow, I can feel your happiness just by the loud bang of the door.” Top teased as Dara walked to seat inside their studio at Twosome. He was drinking his coffee by the table when she arrived, glowing and glowering at the same time.

 

 

 

“Your friend just have to exaggerate every single day, Tabi!”

 

 

 

“What did he do this time?”

 

 

 

“He bought me a car!”

 

 

 

“And shouldn’t you be happy?”

 

 

 

“He got me a driver!”

 

 

 

“Oh…”

 

 

 

“Perhaps he forgot that I CAN and that I LOVE driving!”

 

 

 

Top slowly reached for his chair and sat down, eyeing the mad pregnant woman delicately. He has returned from his honeymoon the day before. Jiyong and Dara even came to the airport to fetch them and share with them the good news which had the women shrieking in excitement. So now he’s back to work while his wife was resting at home. He was in the middle of reliving their cozy love making this morning, in his mind, when Dara arrived.

 

 

 

“He’s just looking out for you, Dara.”

 

 

 

“I understand that but I am not invalid! I am just with child! He wakes me up in the morning with breakfast on a tray that’s mostly made up of milk and rice then packs my lunch with so many greens, I think I’m turning into a goat!  Since I told him that we were going to have a baby, he hasn’t even tried to make love to me and I am in desperate need, Seunghyun!”

 

 

 

“Sorry, Dara, but I can’t help you with that.”

 

 

 

“Yes, I know! No offense, but no.” She sighed and Top grinned at her. “How the hell will I survive this for 9 months when I’m not even half way to it and I’m so deprived?”

 

 

 

“How about asking your doctor if its safe?”

 

 

 

“I know its safe! I was pregnant before, remember?”

 

 

 

“Oh…” He was speechless. Top was in panic that he wanted to call Bom and let her come right at this minute. “Okay, why don’t I leave you for a moment. Would you like something to drink?”

 

 

 

“Can I have alcohol?”

 

 

 

“Dara…” He said in a warning tone and she giggled. Top could only blink at her. What the hell is wrong with this woman? He thought.

 

 

 

“Kidding! Just get me some juice and I’ll be fine. But first, before you go, what are you doing in here?”

 

 

 

“Oh, I was checking on videos Byunghyun hyung got me from YG for the promotional video we’re making for the YG family. I just thought I’d check to see if they’ve done something we have before. I don’t want duplicates.”

 

 

 

“Oh, I can start.” Dara volunteered.

 

 

 

“Araso, then pick whatever and I’ll be back.” He smiled before going to the door to escape her mad mood swings.

 

 

 

Top asked his secretary to get Dara juice from the snack bar inside Twosome while he made a quick phone call to Bom who was more than happy to join him and witness Dara’s case of pregnancy blue balls.

 

 

 

Dara, on the other hand was skimming through the CDs on the table, trying to decide on what to watch first. She stopped at “G dragon’s retirement” written in front of the case and her brows furrowed. She took the CD out, curious for there were no other information about what’s it about  and started to play the video. She sat down, gazing at Jiyong’s playful smile as the interview began. The dark room was filled with his voice and laughter as the interviewer made some funny remarks for the introduction.

 

 

 

He was asked about the why he was retiring and about his work in YG. His list of accomplishments made Dara proud of her man.

 

 

 

“You think G dragon has reached the height of his career?” The interviewer asked.

 

 

 

“What is the height of one’s career?” Jiyong asked back. “The music industry has taught me so many things and one of them is how artists can be really greedy. I do what I love to do and that is to make music and it makes me happy. Perhaps we will leave it to statistics on the number of albums sold or the number of awards an artist have received, to say that he or she has achieved the peak of their career. But the feeling of having reached your full potential, I don’t think any artist would be able to say it outright.”

 

 

 

“What made you decide to retire the stage?”

 

 

 

“Life…” Jiyong started then cleared his throat. “I just thought I wouldn’t be complete just by music alone so I thought I’d start living before it will be too late.”

 

 

 

“Looking back, do you ever regret being G dragon?”

 

 

 

“Oh, hell no! There’s nothing to regret except maybe foolishness.”

 

 

 

“Foolish?”

 

 

 

“I’m only human. Fame got to my head and I forgot what really mattered in life.”

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter