xxxxxXXXVIxxxxx

YG TRAPPED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hi! \(^o^)/

 

 

Did the last chapter help? Do you have any clue now? 

 

 

Sorry but not just yet… ^_~

 

 

Another chapter to have you all reeling!!! ^_^ Your welcome in advance! hihihi

 

 

But as always, thank you so much for the up votes and the comments and just plain old giving your time to this story. Hang in there!

 

 

Lots ‘a love from me - Rui

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong lay quietly on his side, watching his wife while she slept. He was still in awe of her beauty. The years haven’t aged her one bit. If anything, he noticed her smile lines have added. They’ve been together since May, and even though she might have had objections at that time, he was happy with the twins’ idea. His children may have been scheming but they sure were smart and somehow, wiser than he and Dara combined.

 

 

 

Four months would seem short to just about anyone but for Jiyong, it felt like its been years. At first, he wanted to make her fall for him again. It took some time to make them both realize that they still love each other but to be quite honest, Jiyong knew the moment they laid eyes on each other, that he was as head over heels in love with Dara as the first time they met. Perhaps, it was true for her as well.

 

 

 

It could have been the twins that brought them back together but Jiyong refused to believe that their feelings for each other wasn’t part of it. When Dara admitted that she still loved him, his fears disappeared, replaced by a new found hope. He wanted to start anew. He wanted to make every mistake they made, right. For a start, he had to make it official.

 

 

 

Jiyong touched her left hand that housed their wedding band. She stirred and Jiyong stilled, afraid he would wake her. She opened her eyes and Jiyong bit his lip.

 

 

 

“Why are you awake?” Dara asked, sleepily.

 

 

 

“I couldn’t sleep.” He admitted. She entwined their fingers together but she kept her eyes closed.

 

 

 

“What’s bothering you?”

 

 

 

“I wanna get married again.”

 

 

 

“With whom? Make sure to give me an invite.”

 

 

 

“Dara, I’m not kidding.”

 

 

 

“Neither am I.”

 

 

 

“Let’s get married again, in church with the whole circus.”

 

 

 

“The Cirque du Soleil is quite expensive and they’re always on tour.” She said with a smile, still with eyes closed. He tugged at her hand and she opened her eyes. “You’re serious.”

 

 

 

“I am.”

 

 

 

“But we’re more married now than the first time we were married!”

 

 

 

“We’re still divorced technically.”

 

 

 

“A church wedding will be so much work, Ji. Plus, don’t you remember we’re still well, not so official to the public. And the twins…”

 

 

 

“Lena and Hayi will love it.”

 

 

 

“I’m sure they will.” Dara smiled at him but she was still really sleepy. “Let’s think this over when we’re both awake. I feel like I’m still dreaming besides, I think the priest will kick us out of the church if we go to him now and ask to be married.” Jiyong chuckled at her quip and dropped a peck on her lips.

 

 

 

“I love you, my dear wife.”

 

 

 

“I love you too, my dear husband.” She said with a smile then closed her eyes, moving closer to him, cocooned against his chest. “Let’s sleep because I’m still exhausted from our workout.”

 

 

 

“We can workout again.”

 

 

 

“Ji, I’m tired. You wore me out already. I’m afraid I might fall asleep in the middle and you will hate me.”

 

 

 

“I kind of fantasize about making love to you while you’re asleep.” He confessed and he felt her pinch him. “Aw!”

 

 

 

“No fun doing it alone, Ji.” They both laughed and Jiyong kissed her head. “Let’s sleep. I’m serious.” Dara told him.

 

 

 

“Ne…good night.” He said but Dara has already fallen quiet, her breathing even. She was fast asleep and Jiyong held her closer to him. “I love you so much, Dara.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Come morning, the twins were up and about when the couple got down for breakfast. They both kissed their kids good morning before sitting on the table to eat.

 

 

 

“What’s for today kids?” Jiyong asked.

 

 

 

“School.” They both answered, sullen.

 

 

 

“Surely there’s something nice about school.” Dara said.

 

 

 

“Not really when we have a quiz on every subject.” Lena argued.

 

 

 

“You know what…” Jiyong started to say to make the kids feel better. “If you get through today and the next, it’ll be so fast and next thing you know, you’ll be in training again.”

 

 

 

“I wish we were just in training all day.” Hayi muttered.

 

 

 

“Hayi, Lena, what was our agreement?” Dara asked.

 

 

 

“If we do good in school, we can go on training.” The twins answered together.

 

 

 

“Then cheer up!” Hayi and Lena looked at her like she lost her mind. “Weekdays don’t really take forever if you have something to look forward to in the weekends, right?”

 

 

 

“Your Oma is right. Besides, the earlier you graduate, the earlier you can be full time trainees.” Dara turned to him with a displeased look. They hear a honk of a horn from outside. “I think that’s your ride kids. I’m afraid your Oma and I can’t take you to school today.”

 

 

 

Lena and Hayi nodded, understanding that their parents had to work so they kissed Jiyong and Dara before running to the door. The couple watched as the car drove away.

 

 

 

“Shall we go to work now?” Jiyong asked Dara who could just nod and they both walked to his car.

 

 

“Working on the comebacks?” Dara asked and Jiyong nodded.

 

 

 

“Usually i just stay in my studio at home but since you and the kids are away too, I decided to just go to work as well. Its easier for the staff I work with. What’s your agenda for today?”

 

 

 

“I’ll be checking on the script, final casting and locations of the shoot, as well as the promotional video for Seungyoon. Perhaps, one of the directors Tabi requested has also sent back a reply and I hope he accepted.”

 

 

 

“You have your day full.”

 

 

 

“I know.”

 

 

 

“Need the car?”

 

 

 

“Ani, I’ll be all right. Maybe our Locations Manager has a car and I’m not sure we’re going to visit places today so there’ll be no need for that.”

 

 

 

“If you say so.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The twins were being honest when they said each and every subject had a quiz. Lena couldn’t remember how many times she wrote her name on paper. She and her twin were up studying last night but it seems as if they weren’t prepared for the tests at all.

 

 

 

“Oh my God, I think I got a zero on that one.” Lena sulked and hid her face in her arms when their teacher left. Hayi propped her chin on her hand and looked at her twin.

 

 

 

“We should have just slept last night instead of studying.” Lena added then she looked at her twin. “Why do you seem so happy? Did you get the right answers?”

 

 

 

“Nope. I think I more than you did.” Hayi answered but she was still smiling.

 

 

 

“Has Hanbin oppa texted you?”

 

 

 

“Yes, but he’s not the reason why I’m happy.” Lena saw her sister blush but it did seem that she was telling the truth that her little crush on Hanbin wasn’t the reason she was happy.

 

 

 

“Then what is it?” Lena asked, curious.

 

 

 

“Its the 17th today.”

 

 

 

“And?”

 

 

 

“Tomorrow’s the 18th!” Hayi said with a goofy smile.

 

 

 

“I know, I can count. And?” Hayi pouted then she remembered why her twin would look so clueless. She smiled at Lena again.

 

 

 

“It’s Appa’s birthday!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I like this line up.” Dara said as she browsed through the names of the cast. “Are they all available?”

 

 

 

“Ne, I called before putting their names on the list.”

 

 

 

“Good. What about our scriptwriter?” Dara asked and a folder was passed onto her. She smiled as she looked at the sheets inside. “Tell our scriptwriter that were going to meet with the director at the end of the month when Top comes back.”

 

 

 

“Understood, boss.”

 

 

 

“How about the locations?” Dara asked.

 

 

 

“Everything’s listed down on the report, Dara-shi.”

 

 

 

“Schedule a day for visiting these sets. I also need a timetable for the shoot.”

 

 

 

“Already in the process.”

 

 

 

“Good, very efficient!” She smiled at her staff. “How about the budget? Do we have an estimate?”

 

 

 

“Yes we do and we also sent Top-shi a copy in his e-mail.”

 

 

 

“Okay, so I’m going to have to read the script then I’ll check on the list of places where we can shoot. Hopefully, by the end of the week, we can have a final list of everything we need, down to costume.”

 

 

 

Her staff answers her with a collective yes then Dara closes the meeting. She goes back to her office and her eyes widened at the paper work on her desk. She almost could feel the nausea coming up. Why did she have to be so busy whenever Tabi’s on vacation? She went to her table then sighed at the note on top that said “For signing”.

 

 

 

“Okay then.” She said to no one in particular then proceeded to signing documents.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“What are you thinking about Lena?” Hayi asked as she fell in step beside her twin.

 

 

 

“Nothing.” Lena said then sighed.

 

 

 

“Stop lying. Tell me!”

 

 

 

“Well, I kind of…” Lena stopped and looked at Hayi. “Its the first time I’m spending Appa’s birthday.”

 

 

 

“I know, its great right?!?”

 

 

 

“Ani…”

 

 

 

“Waeyo?”

 

 

 

“For starters, what do I give him? What will I do? I mean, it should be special but I don’t have any idea and it already that I don’t even know his birthdate and…”

 

 

 

“Lena!” Hayi shook her twin. “Stop freaking out! Look, Appa doesn’t really celebrate his birthday. He doesn’t even go out!”

 

 

 

“How do you celebrate with him, then?”

 

 

 

“Me?” Hayi smiled at her and stood proudly. “I make him breakfast! Since I was 10, I asked Nana to help me make pancakes and I also learned how to make his coffee.”

 

 

 

“Oh…”

 

 

 

“That’s all. After breakfast, I go to school or if his birthday is on a weekend, we just watch movies on TV until we both fall asleep. Sometimes his friends come over with food. So I suggest you don’t freak out over it. He wants it simple.”

 

 

 

“Why?”

 

 

 

“Well, I asked Youngbae Samchon about it and he said that perhaps Appa is done with parties since its what he did a lot before you and I were born. So maybe he’s just tired of it.” Lena nodded at her twin and she was deep in thought again.

 

 

 

“Hayi…”

 

 

 

“Ne?”

 

 

 

“Let’s bake Appa a cake!”

 

 

 

“But I don’t know how!”

 

 

 

“I know just the right person to ask!” Lena said with a pleased grin.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Flashback

 

 

 

“Where have you been?” Dara says angrily as he arrives home.

 

 

 

“Dara! Hi!” He sways while walking towards his wife and kisses her but she pushed him away.

 

 

 

“Jiyong, you’re drunk!” Dara shouts at him.

 

 

 

“Well, its my birthday!” He shouts back at her. Her eyes widen at the lipstick stains on the collar of his white shirt.

 

 

 

“Oh, I thought you forgot because you told me we were having your birthday dinner but you didn’t show up!”

 

 

 

“I called you and asked you to come to my party but you said no!”

 

 

 

“Really? So its my fault now?!?!”

 

 

 

“Why the hell are you so angry? They threw a party for me and I wanted you to come but you just had to say no and now you’re angry?”

 

 

 

“Don’t I have a right to get angry when you come home all drunk and smelling of cheap perfume? I am your wife!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter