xxxxxXXIxxxxx

YG TRAPPED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

a lot of you might be on school break now, so you have a lot of time to read! 

 

i need to up my game! ^^ time to spoil you guys again, right?

 

 

 

Also, its a busy season so I’m squeezing in between writing and xmas errands… >.<

wish me luck and for inspiration to flow freely…

 

 

Again and again, Thank you so much for the banners!

 

And again and again, Thank you so much for reading YG Trapped!

 

 

 

Rui singing Christmas carols to y’all!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Appa! Me next!” Hayi calls out when she swam closer to her dad.

 

 

 

“All right!” Jiyong says before helping her stand up on his shoulders, her small hands in his large one. “Count to three!”

 

 

“Ha, dul, set!” Hayi shouts then jumps to the water. Jiyong has been the twin’s personal diving board at the moment while Dara caught her twins after they plunged into the water.

 

 

“All right, that’s enough! Omma is the one who’s going to drown!” She tells both girls.

 

 

 

“Don’t worry, Omma!” Hayi flutter’s her hand as if trying to keep herself afloat on the deep waters. Both twins had buoys strapped to their arms to keep them from drowning.

 

 

 

“Appa will save you!” Lena tells her while Jiyong swims to her side. He grabs her waist before surfacing and she splashed water on him.

 

 

 

“Just hold onto me.” Jiyong says then winks at her after wiping his face.

 

 

 

“Omma, stop being a baby! You know how to swim!” Lena teases her mom.

 

 

 

“Hellena!” Lena cringed. She never really liked being called by her full name and when her mom does it, it means she’s in trouble. Soon enough, she was dragged to her mom’s side and Dara was showering kisses on her face.

 

 

 

“Omma!” She tries to get away from her mom. “Stop!”

 

 

But as soon as Dara let go of Lena, she got Hayi and started showering her face kisses as well. Jiyong held Lena close to him.

 

 

 

“Your mom can be such a kid sometimes.” Jiyong tells her and Lena smiles. “But I think I am more a kid at heart than she is!” He says before Jiyong begins to attack Lena with his own kisses.

 

 

 

The twins’ melodic laughter could be heard around the resort and the on lookers were smiling at the warm display of the small family.

 

 

 

“They could have always been like this, ne?” Minzy tells Daesung and he tightens his hold on her waist. “They could have always been a happy family.”

 

 

 

“Is Minji-ah thinking of having her own kids?” Top teased and Bom smiled as Daesung and Minzy both blushed. Daesung hides his face on Minzy’s shoulder.

 

 

 

“We’ve just survived Chae-unnie and Seungri-oppa’s revelation so I don’t think its time to start thinking about settling down.” Minzy tells them.

 

 

 

“Minji, nothing has changed with you. You still sound more mature than all of us, even until now.” Top observed.

 

 

 

“More like, I was forced to! If we were all child like in the head, then Sajangnim would have given up on us a long time ago!”

 

 

 

A waiter comes to them and says that their food is ready. The group was going to have a barbecue tonight.

 

 

“Hey, kids!” Daesung calls out to Jiyong, Dara and the twins. “Time for dinner!”

 

 

 

Dara and Jiyong nods then helps the twins up the steps, getting their towels and drying them.

 

 

 

“I can do it, Appa!” Lena tells his dad. “But thank you!” She smiles before getting the towel from him.

 

 

 

“Baby, you have to let me take care of you since I missed so many years of doing it.” Jiyong whined to her.

 

 

 

“I’m sure we will both have a longer time to catch up.” Lena gives his head a pat. “You don’t have to treat me like I’m 5!” Dara smiles at them both, clearly enjoying the family time they were having.

 

 

 

“Hayi, take a quick shower with Lena then we’ll meet here?” Dara says and Hayi nods. 

 

 

“Come on, Lena! I’m starving!” Hayi takes her sister’s hand and they both go to the shower room. Jiyong watches them both walk away then sighs. Dara puts a hand on his shoulder.

 

 

 

“Don’t worry, Jiyong!” She tries to console him. “Lena’s right. I think you’ll have more time to take care of her now.”

 

 

Jiyong stands up and holds Dara close to him as they watch their twins walk hand in hand.

 

 

 

“If I haven’t done it yet…” Jiyong started to speak and Dara looked at him. “I just wanted to thank you for Lena and Hayi.”

 

 

 

“I remember you saying that when they were born.”

 

 

 

“I just wanted to refresh your memory.” Jiyong shrugged to hide his emotions. “And to let you know that I will always be thankful for them.”

 

 

 

“You remember when were in New York and I was with my staff? When I introduced you to them?” Jiyong smiled and nodded. How could he forget that proud moment? After her staff had been teasing Dara and Top, Dara introduced him as Lena's father and he witnessed as jaws dropped and awe filled the faces of her staff. “Do you know why we were moving out our equipment?”

 

 

 

“Not really but I thought about Top hyung and how he wanted to move the business here so I thought you were doing the work for him.” Jiyong answered and Dara smiled.

 

 

 

“There’s another reason for that.” Dara looked down, getting self conscious. “Well, I just talked with Lena and asked her if she wanted to stay in Seoul to get to know you and Hayi…” Jiyong didn’t let her finish and just kissed her.

 

 

“Better…” She continued when he broke the kiss.

 

 

 

“Are you really going to stay now?” He asks as he leans into her. She nods and giggles when she evaded his kiss.

 

 

 

“I thought we could bring them to meet your mom and dad. And since we’re not really officially, like together again, Lena and I can stay with Oma for the time being.”

 

 

 

“Dara…” His tone was displeased and he couldn’t help but be annoyed with what she just said.

 

 

 

“Jiyong…”

 

 

 

“How the hell are Lena and I supposed to get to know each other if we live apart? And Hayi will not like to be away from you as well!”

 

 

“But…”

 

 

 

“Why are you so stubborn?”

 

 

 

“Oi! You two! No quickies now! We’re hungry!” Top called out to them. Dara moved away from Jiyong.

 

 

 

“We’ll be right there!” She told their friends. “I just need to shower!” She got her towel from the bench and stepped away from Jiyong.

 

 

 

“We’re so not done talking, Sandara!”

 

 

 

“Later, Jiyong.” She didn’t turn around but her voice was loud enough for him to hear.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The group were all seated around the table with a grill in the middle. Minzy and Daesung we’re grilling the meat and the twins were trying to helping them.

 

 

 

“Why are you the one’s grilling the meat?” Lena asked Daesung and Minzy.

 

 

 

“Its usually the maknaes who do it as a sign of respect for their hyungs and noonas.” Daesung told her.

 

 

 

“Oh…” She then looked at Hayi. “Shouldn’t we be doing it then?”

 

 

 

“Ani, ani…” Minzy smiled at them both. “You’re still so young.”

 

 

 

“Ne, but teach us, Imo!” Hayi looked up at Minzy with her doe eyes and the older girl couldn’t say no. The couple proceeded to teach the twins.

 

 

 

Bom tugged at Top’s arm when they were all comfortably eating. “What is it?”

 

 

 

“I have an announcement.” Bom said and Top nodded. She then hit the wine glass with her fork to get the other’s attention. Jiyong stopped the act of wrapping the meat with lettuce to give to Lena and looked up at Bom. Dara was wiping Hayi’s lips of barbecue sauce and stopped to look at her friend as well.

 

 

 

Bom stood up and tried to clear to speak in what minimal sound she could manage.

 

 

 

“Hi! I just have to say something. Tabi and I, we talked about this the whole night last night.” Top held her hand and she squeezed it, returning his smile. “I’m going to undergo the operation.”

 

 

 

“Bommie and I thought that at least she could get her voice back to speak. She’s not hoping that she can sing like before.” Top continued then kissed her hand. “She just wants to be able to talk to all of us normally.”

 

 

 

Dara stood up and went to Bom to give her friend a hug. “I’m so happy that you decided now, Bommie! I’ll stay with you through it all if you’d want me to!”

 

 

 

Bom shook her head. “Dara, ani. If you come with me, people will surely ask! They can’t know I’m alive.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter