xxxxxXIXxxxxx

YG TRAPPED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

LOOKIE LOOKIE LOOKIE...HIHIHIHI I'M SO GIDDY DOES IT SHOW? HIHIHI

 

I GOT ANOTHER BANNER!!! WOHOOOOOOOOO!

 

THANKS TO --> @JiDeeBaby \(O^O)/ (singing jidee jidee baby baby...)

 

RUI IS SPOILED AND READY TO SPOIL YOU BACK!!! IMMA PUT THE 2 BANNERS IN THE NEXT CHAPTER. FOR NOW, LET THE MOMENT BE FOR JIDEEBABY JUST LIKE THE LAST CHAPTER WAS FOR THENAMJAAPPLER.

 

AND YOU KNOW WHAT??? I'M SO HAPPY WITH YOUR COMMENTS!!! CLAP CLAP EVERYONE!

 

 

I like this better than "update juseyo". You may put it at the end but please comment more than that. kekeke Can I be honest? It only makes me pressured. >.< But if you put your thoughts and show me you are thinking with me, this also helps me think, you know! Helps me to update faster. ^____________^

 

I'm just really happy now! Dancing-the-bingu-way kind of happy!

 

And I want to spread my happiness so... here goes...

 

 

DancingRui shooting hearts to all of you!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Chae, stop pacing.” Dara called out to the worried former leader.

 

 

“How can I?” Chaerin turned to them but stopped. “Jiyong oppa is really angry.”

 

 

“He had every right to be.” Minzy spoke up. “He’s probably scared for Dara-unnie and the twins! Haven’t they kept them in hiding all these years? The media won’t only focus on you and Seungri. They are watching every move we make.”

 

 

“Dara-unnie, Bom-unnie, Minji-ah, we are not asking for you to come clean like us!” Chaerin defended their decision. “I think it will even hide you all the more!”

 

 

Bom shook her head at Chaerin. “Its not like that, Chae.” She said in the voice she could let out. “We can’t let you stand out there alone.”

 

 

“Bommie is right, Chaerin.” Dara agreed. “We will stand by you when you face the press.”

 

 

“Its so gloomy in here!” Someone spoke from behind them and the girls all stood up shocked.

 

 

“Seven oppa!” They chorused and the guy grinned at them.

 

 

“How are you Chaerin?” Chaerin went to him and gave him a hug.

 

 

“You’re just the guy we need right now!”

 

 

“Ne, that came across my mind.” Seven chucked her chin then turned to the maknae and also gave Minzy a hug. “Minzy’s still the same. Time doesn’t change you too.”

 

 

“Oppa, its just because you see me all the time compared to the Unnies.” Minzy let him go then he turned to Dara. 

 

 

“Now why the hell are you crying?” Seven scolded then pulled her in for a hug. “I’m so happy you are back, Darong! I know I should be mad at you after not hearing anything from you for the past 10 years, but I really really really missed you!”

 

 

“I'm sorry... and I missed you too, Seven oppa!” She smiled at him when he let her go. “Byul is all right?”

 

 

“She’s great!” Seven looked at her with worried eyes. “How are you and Jiyong?” That time Jiyong and Dara separated, Seven was doing Japan activities and wasn't there to speak with them both. He saw how they started, all right, and he was just glad that he saw them through all the happy memories. He went to see Jiyong when he got back but Dara has left with no word as to where she could be hiding. Seven knew just how miserable Jiyong was but his friend became strong for her daughter. 

 

 

“We’re better now, thanks!” She said and her happiness showed.

 

 

“Better, you mean better friends or better ..." Dara showed him the ring she was wearing on her finger and Seven rejoiced and hugged her again. "I'm really happy that you're together again, Dara. I hope you are here for good.”

 

 

“We're starting over but, we’ll see if things stay as smooth as they are.” She shrugged.

 

 

“Dara, how many times do we all have to repeat it to you. Jiyong is as in love with you as that time he watched your documentary!" Seven sighed. "But still, if you have to, then at least let us know where you are hiding this time! I haven’t seen my godchild in ages! Where are the twins?”

 

 

“They’re playing around here somewhere.” Dara told him. “You’ll see them later.” Seven smiled at her then ruffled her hair. “I’m really happy to see you, Darong. Welcome back!”

 

 

“Same here!” She tried to laugh amidst her tears.

 

 

“You’re still a cry baby.” Seven hugged her once more before he turned to Bom. “Now you, Park Bom!”

 

 

The 3 other girls were shocked when Seven just pulled Bom to his side and kissed the top of her head. “I hope you have found my long lost brother.” Bom smiled and nodded. “And I hope you are back together? He didn’t make it hard for you or I’m gonna go pounce on him.” Bom shook her head and gave Seven the okay sign. “I knew he wouldn’t make it difficult. Top isn’t a fool. I know he loves you too much.” Bom nodded again.

 

 

“Wait, so you know that she’s alive?” Dara asked.

 

 

“Yep, I do.”

 

 

“Since when?” Chaerin’s hands were on her waist now, feeling cheated on.

 

 

“Why didn’t you ever tell me, Oppa?” Minzy also felt the same as the other two girls. She and Seven have seen each other occassionally but why didn't he ever mention anything?

 

 

“I promised I won’t tell anyone.” Seven sighed then sat down and pulled Dara to sit beside him and the others followed. “For now, let us talk about Chaerin. Yours and Seungri’s asses are in so deep of a trouble.”

 

 

“I know.” Chaerin mumbled.

 

 

“I am happy that you told them the truth.” Seven smiled at her. “But I suggest you think of a different career from now on because I tell you, real life , and whatever popularity you had before, might as well be history. Don’t expect it to be the same.”

 

 

“I’m sure we will both find a way.”

 

 

“I know you will.” Seven looked at her proudly. “It has never been the same since the public knew about me and Byul and quite frankly, I was very disappointed that I could never get back up.”

 

 

The girls all looked at him sadly knowing full well, just how hard Seven worked for his comebacks but the results were never enough to pay for his efforts. He was devastated however, having Han Byul beside him could more than compensate for that.

 

 

“As long as you have each other, though, beats all the crap in the idol world.” Seven grinned at the young rapper. Chae nodded at him and she smiled.

 

 

“Thank you, Sebong-oppa. Seungri would be happy to hear that you support our decision. But I am also curious.”

 

 

“About what?”

 

 

“How long did you know about Bommie-unnie?”

 

 

“Me?” Seven looked at Bom and she just smiled. “Sajangnim brought me to her one day. I was in the building and he asked me about the voice doctor who took out my nodes.”

 

 

“You had nodes?” Minzy was shocked.

 

 

“Vocal nodes?” Dara echoed and Seven nodded.

 

 

“It could really cripple a singer. I could never sing the same way again. I now manage the store with Byul and bought some stocks in YGE. Sajangnim still took care of us so when he asked for my help, I didn’t hesitate.”

 

 

“What do you mean?” Dara asked and Seven turned to Bom, looking at her fondly. He placed an arm on her shoulder.

 

 

"Did you go to your appointment the other day?" He asked and Bom nodded.

 

 

“I got in touch with my doctor. I asked him if there was any way that we could repair a broken voice box. We have found a way. We're going to make her speak again and possibly, maybe we can get you to sing.”

 

 

Bom’s eyes widened and the 3 other girls gaped at her.

 

 

“Omo, Bommie-unnie! That’s great!” Minzy cheered, however Chaerin and Dara looked at Bom, worried. Bom's reaction was far from happy.

 

 

When she went to the appointment with the doctor, her vocal chords were checked by a scope. She could also see it through the screen. The doctor only told her that the damage to her vocal chords has healed but without proper use, since she refused to speak for a time, it had atrophied. She wasn't expecting this.

 

 

Bom stood up and was ready to walk away but Seven stopped her. She strongly shrugged his arms away. “Bommie…” Bom shook her head at Seven and though she hated it, her tears started to pour out.

 

 

“No!” She tried to scream but the sound wasn’t sufficient to make out the words. “Enough!” Bom tried again and she swallowed hard. Everyone could see how much she was trying and their hearts ached for Bom. “I can’t go through this again.”

 

 

When Sajangnim brought Seven to her, she just went along with what they planned but she never allowed herself to hope. Hoping for a miracle that she’d be able to sing again only to have it crushed was like stabbing her with a gilded blade  and twisting it inside.

 

 

So she dared not hope again. It was too painful.

 

 

Park Bom felt that she died when she lost her voice. Though she tried to recover and be strong again, every time she opened , she was reminded of it and she was back to the sorry state she was in, 10 years ago. Every time she hears her voice reduced to an ugly croak, she wanted to claw her voice box out of her! 

 

 

She hated it. It took time for her to accept but even until now, she hated her voice.

 

 

She opened and tried to speak but it was muffled by her cries. She wanted so much to express herself and make them understand what she really feels but she couldn’t even make an audible sound. She was getting frustrated.

 

 

“Stop making me hope…” She tried again in a whisper but it was hard to understand. Seven just pulled her to him and held her, soothing her back. “Stop making me hope…”

 

 

Dara looked away, not wanting to see her friend, her sister, go through this. She tried to muffle her cries into her hand. Bom didn’t need to see her weak as well. When she looked at Minzy and Chaerin, they were doing the same.

 

 

“What’s going on here?”

 

 

The 3 girls found Seungri arriving with the 4 other boys then suddenly, Top swore and turned Seven but before he recognized his Hyung, he already threw a punch at the latter’s face.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The twins were in the garden inside the YG building. Lena had her headphones on while she listened to a track that she was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter