xxxxxXXVIIxxxxx

YG TRAPPED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

Double update! Yey! I actually missed my class so here I am writing. ^_^ 

 

Hope you enjoy!

 

Izza, I'm so so so thankful for your little gifts!

 

I got no words for this chap except...read on... ^_^

 

Pure fun imagination on the run! This is all a work of fiction and the author's mood swings.

 

Wishing I could drown in happier vibes and inspiration - Rui \(^o^)/ imagining Top on a cherry!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Top and Dara took their guests for the premier around Seoul, before they finally arrived at Seodaemun-gu. Top insisted that it should be their last stop before they visit the Namsan Tower and the Han River. This gave Jiyong more time to prepare his surprise. Of course, he connived with his hyung who didn’t hesitate to help.

 

 

 

They all stopped outside the black building that was now supposed to be Dara’s new studio. There was a media facade in front, showing the trailer and posters of “Gravity”, the movie she co-produced. Their guests were very impressed. Dara was speechless. Top was just grinning. He and Jjangmae tried to keep Dara away from the building while it was being refurbished. Jiyong never really run out of ways to woo his wife.

 

 

 

Dara looked back at Top. “Tabi?” Top looked at her and grinned then nodded forward. Jiyong was walking towards them with a bright smile on his face.

 

 

 

“Welcome!” He said. “I think its best if we all go inside, right Dara?” Dara could just nod though she was wondering why Jiyong was there. She wanted to stop him and ask but of course they couldn’t do that especially since they were out in the streets and they all knew photographs of them all were being taken. Jiyong and Top lead everyone inside.

 

 

 

He toured the group from the first floor to the 3rd. The first floor, there was a waiting area and offices for the staff. There was also a small cafe booth where people can get coffee and sweets while waiting. The second floor had the conference room and the costume design team office. It was wider than the offices on the 1st floor and there were even closets for different costumes they needed. The 3rd floor was where the studios were.

 

 

 

“What’s this other studio for?” Laurie, the scriptwriter Jiyong met in New York, asked. There was a recording booth, complete with various instruments.

 

 

 

“Dubbing?” Jiyong answered. “Also, the instruments, I figured you can use to make soundtracks and stuff.”

 

 

 

“Its actually for him. He is a songwriter and producer too so I'm sure he will have more use for it.” Top added. “And I’m sure we will be able to make good use of it too. Jiyong and I mapped out the offices equally and the 3rd floor will be the main working area. It is also soundproof.”

 

 

 

“Impressive! This was all well planned out!” One of the bosses said. “Dara, this is even bigger than our main office! You have everything here!”

 

 

 

“Its not. Our offices in New York are just scattered. If you put them together it will be enormous! But I do agree, everything’s almost here.”

 

 

 

“I really like this place!” One of their visitors exclaimed. “Its so cool! I mean, look at all the decorations! Where did you get them? I have to buy one too!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After the tour, they all gathered in the 1st floor to have sweets and drinks.

 

 

 

“Thanks hyung!” Jiyong told Top, relieved. They were standing on the sides watching the guests.

 

 

 

“I was almost out of excuses, you know.” Top grinned at him. “This was great, Jiyong. You turned Twosome into awesome again.”

 

 

 

“Ani, we both did.” Jiyong told him. “And Jjangmae and Byunghyun.” Dara walked towards both men and Top excused himself to be the one to entertain their guests and give the couple a moment.

 

 

 

“When?” Dara asked.

 

 

 

“After you decided to use the building.”

 

 

 

“Jiyong, wow! I really mean it! Thank you.”

 

 

 

“It almost slipped my mind, you know. If Jjangmae didn’t call me up, I wouldn’t be here and this whole building will still be a mess. The furnitures aren’t even complete yet.”

 

 

 

“I assume the furnitures were chosen by Tabi?” Dara asked and Jiyong nodded. “I love the bear bricks though.”

 

 

 

“Those are from me.” Jiyong said. “The media facade is a gift from Hyun Suk hyung so you better thank him.”

 

 

 

“Chinja?” Jiyong nodded. 

 

 

 

“We just got that completed today.”

 

 

 

“I better drop by the company later. I have a lot to thank him for. I wasn’t able to watch the news last night but Jjangmae told me of what he said to the media.” Dara smiled at him. “I can really see our business here, Jiyong. I think we’re really going to make it.”

 

 

 

“I’m so certain you will.” Jiyong said with pride.

 

 

 

“So the studio at the 3rd floor?” Dara asked, eyeing him dubiously. Jiyong scratched his nape and looked down. “Its your work room, isn’t it?”

 

 

 

“Well, I’d rather work here with you than the company. But if you want to kick me out, I have the studio at home too.”

 

 

 

“Its fine with me.” Dara said, looking at the people around them. “I’m used to working with you in the same building anyway.”

 

 

 

“Dara, your man deserves a better thank you, you know!” Laurie called out. “Top was just telling us that this was all his idea!” Everyone turned to them and Dara knew just what they wanted to see. She turned to Jiyong who was getting self conscious. “He deserves a hollywood kiss!”

 

 

 

“He’s too heavy for me!” Dara said.

 

 

 

“Excuses! Just do it!” Someone called out and the others laughed. Jiyong coughed, smirking.

 

 

 

“I think its better if I do the hollywood kiss.” Jiyong said, grabbing Dara’s arm and in a swift move, dipped and kissed her. Everyone cheered as Dara’s arms went around his neck and started to kiss him back.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Nana was cooking dinner while watching the television. She knew the twins were playing with TaeHyun in their room. The news was talking about Dara and Top again. The statement of the YG President even added more fire to the speculations that they were really together.

 

 

 

“Nana, what’s that?” One of the twins asked while getting the box of juice from the fridge.

 

 

 

“Oh!” Nana jumped, caught unaware and turned off the TV before turning to her. “Lena! You scared me!”

 

 

 

“Don’t turn it off. I want to see.” She said. “Come to think of it, I haven’t watched the news in a while.”

 

 

 

“Lena, there’s nothing going on. Where’s Hayi and TaeHyun?”

 

 

 

“They’re in Hayi’s studio. I said I was thirsty so I came down.” Lena turned the TV on and leaned on the counter while drinking her juice. “Oh, is that Oma’s new studio? Wow! It looks great! Look! That’s the movie we’re watching tomorrow!”

 

 

 

Nana became uneasy but she just turned to look at the small television in the kitchen. “Its nice! I’m sure your mom will bring you there.”

 

 

 

“Nana, I’ve met those people! They’re so nice to Oma!” Lena was smiling. The reporter started to speak and both remained quiet.

 

 

 

“They say they are just friends and just family but since they aren’t part of the YG family anymore, don’t you think that’s taking the word “family” too much?” The reporter smirked. “Top and Dara, stop playing with people’s minds and just admit that you are dating please!” He ended and the other people on the set clapped their hands.

 

 

 

“Top and Dara will make a really great couple! I mean, just look at them! That’s too much good genes!”, the news anchor said.

 

 

 

“Are they saying my mom is dating Uncle Tabi?” Lena asked Nana.

 

 

 

“You know your mother loves your dad. Those are just mindless speculations, Lena.” Nana said.

 

 

 

“I know that, Nana.” Lena said smiling then she laughed. Nana could just stare at her wide-eyed. “People always mistake them for lovers, you know.”

 

 

 

“Eh?” Nana was quite shocked at how Lena was taking the news. It seems she was used to this.

 

 

 

“Don’t worry, I’m sure Appa knows who to believe. Hayi’s just really sensitive so better not show this. I’ll go back up, Nana!” Lena bid her goodbye.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“We’re home!” Jiyong called out to his kids and the twins ambled up to him to kiss his cheek then turned to their mom to do the same.

 

 

 

“Oma, I saw you on the news!” Lena said. “When will you take us to your new building? It looks awesome!”

 

 

 

“When its open, baby. I’ll take you and Hayi there.” Dara told them. “Have you eaten?”

 

 

 

“Ne, Oma!”

 

 

 

“Its late kids, you better go to sleep.” Jiyong said then his phone starts to ring. “Dara, you can tuck them in. I’ll follow after. I just have to answer this call.”

 

 

 

Dara nodded and followed the twins upstairs. When they got to the room, Dara was shocked to see TaeHyun. She almost forgot about him the whole day.

 

 

 

“TaeHyun-ie! Oma’s here to tuck us to bed!” Hayi said and the boy’s eyes brightened up when he saw Dara.

 

 

 

“Oma!” He suddenly exclaimed and slowly got up on his knees before he stood on his feet and ran to her, clinging to her leg.

 

 

 

“Omo…” She was shocked.

 

 

 

“Oma, Oma kiss!” TaeHyun said, looking up at her.

 

 

 

“We told him to do it once you arrive.” Lena told her and Dara’s throat went dry. She knelt on the floor to level with TaeHyun and the boy immediately hugged her and kissed her cheek.

 

 

 

“You go to bed now, okay?” She told the twins and they ran up to their bed. TaeHyun was still clinging to her and she had no choice but to carry the boy.

 

 

 

“Oma, I think he’s sleeping.” Hayi said as she peeked through her mom’s back then she giggled. “He’s asleep!” She whispered and Dara smiled at her twins, placing her index finger over her lips to tell them to keep quiet. Hayi and Lena pulled the covers down to let Dara lay TaeHyun on the bed. Lena helped pry out TaeHyun’s hold on her mom’s neck before the twins lay down. Dara kissed the girls before pulling the covers up over them.

 

 

 

“Good night.” She said, then her eyes lingered on the boy.

 

 

 

“Can’t we keep him, Oma?” Hayi asked.

 

 

 

“He’s not a toy, baby. We have to bring him back to his parents.” Dara answered. “Now you girls sleep for tomorrow will be a busy day. Love you, girls.” The twins said their I love you’s to their mom before closing their eyes. 

 

 

 

When she turned to the door, she was shocked to find Jiyong watching them. She just smiled at him and closed the lights before closing the door.

 

 

 

“I had the test done today.” Jiyong said as they changed into sleeping clothes. “The doctor said it will take a week at most.”

 

 

 

“I think its all right to wait. The twins are fond of him.”

 

 

 

“Dara…”

 

 

 

“Jiyong, let’s not talk about TaeHyun now, araso? For the meantime, he’s part of our family. That’s all I can process for now.” Dara told him. “Good night.” She said after kissing his cheek and walking to bed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Next day...YG studios

 

 

 

Loud music was playing over the studio while Jiyong listened. His staff bobbed their heads to the beat.

 

 

 

“Jiyong!” Youngbae called out once he was inside but Jiyong couldn’t hear him. He walked to his friend and placed a hand on his shoulder. Jiyong lowered the volume. “Is this the track you’re using for Balmain?”

 

 

 

“Ne. I just made some changes to what you guys did while I was in New York. Thanks by the way.”

 

 

 

“But that’s today. Can they afford changes?”

 

 

 

“I watched the rehearsal yesterday and tried to match the beat with the walk.”

 

 

 

“Wow, you are a meticulous piece of .”

 

 

 

“I know, right?” Jiyong grinned at his friend. “So, what brings you here?”

 

 

 

“Remember that lawyer you asked me to contact?” Youngbae said then Jiyong stopped him. He asked for the other staff to take a break while he spoke with Youngbae.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter