xxxxxXXIVxxxxx

YG TRAPPED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

by izza

 

 

 

 

 

Hello! ^_^

 

Sure you guys missed me! I missed you too!!! \(^o^)/ I got a lot to think over in writing the next chapters.  I guess some of you knows why. Don't hesitate to tell me what you think! I love reading your comments!

 

 

Thanks for the awesome awesome banner, izza!

 

I won't delay any further!

 

Pure fun imagination on the run, okay? Think with me guys, its fun!!! 

 

 

If you get confused, ask me! Don't worry, I don't bite unless you are Choi Seunghyun! ^_^

 

 

 

(>3<) Here's Rui hoping to drown in inspiration...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

In the luxurious VIP area of the finest club in Gangnam, a group of elite socialites were gathered over a bottle of Jaegermeister. Yang Yoojin, the heiress to YG Entertainment leads the gilt-edged posse. With her were: Lee Haru, daughter to artist, Tablo and actress, Kang Hye Jung; Harang, son of rapper Sean Ro and actress Jung Hye-young; Yoon Wu, son of DJ Tukutz of Epik High; Lim Joon Hyuk aka Christian, son of Danny Im of 1TYM; Jordan, son of renowned rapper royalty, Tasha and Tiger JK; and Kang Seungyoon, currently a solo artist of YGE and nephew of its CEO.

 

 

 

“Yuck!” Haru swiped a hand on after tasting the hard drink. “Can’t I get a beer or something less vile?”

 

 

 

“Loosing your touch, Haru baby?” Seungyoon joked. Haru smirked at him then pinched his cheeks and made sure they hurt.

 

 

 

“Call me “baby” once more and I will stick this bottle up your !” Haru threatened before letting go. The other boys sniggered at Seungyoon. “Only Oppa calls me baby, araso?”

 

 

 

“No need to get violent, Haru.” Harang spoke after getting her a beer from the private mini bar. “And here’s your Stella.”

 

 

 

“Thank you, Oppa!” Haru put on her sweetest smile then frowned when Harang placed another bottle in front of Yoojin.

 

 

 

“I see your murderous gaze, Haru. Keep it down, Harang is all yours.” Yoojin said with a smirk, knowing her best friend’s jealous streak. Haru can really be a gangster at times, but these people were already used to her. They don’t tolerate her for nothing though. Haru was strong-minded and she was a very good and dependable friend to them. She was also very loyal and she’d fight for you. The latter, she had proven on countless occasions after scandals and bad publicity almost ruined the popularity of the YG artists of their generation.

 

 

 

Lee Haru is currently working in YGE’s PR department, managing YG Life, YG Entertainment’s own blog and she doesn’t suffer fools gladly, much to Sajangnim’s dismay and to the fan’s pleasure. Haru was direct to the point, no bulls, no media play and she was fair.

 

 

 

“I know that, of course!” Haru said before she sat beside Yoojin. “And I’m glad you know it too.”

 

 

 

“But your Appa, doesn’t!” Seungyoon reminded and this earned him a glare from Haru. “Don’t worry, I’m not telling!” He put both his hands up in surrender and Haru smiled at him sweetly.

 

 

 

“Yes because if you do, I’m gonna tell your uncle about you, banging that intern at PR!” Haru countered sweetly.

 

 

 

“I can never win over you, can I?”

 

 

 

“I have pictures!” Haru added and Seungyoon, if possible to see, actually paled. Haru then put up her bottle to toast with Seungyoon. “We know each other’s secrets, so lets not provoke each other, shall we?” Seungyoon grinned and shared a toast with her.

 

 

 

“Speaking of secrets…” Yoojin started then looked over at the private DJ booth. “Yoon Wu, Jordan, enough of that. Come over here, would you?” The 2 guys stopped the music, sat with the group in a circle and started to discuss business. Yoojin filled the group in on the current situation of YG Entertainment, as well as possible solutions she had thought of.

 

 

 

“I met with Jiyong-hyung earlier.” Jordan shared. “So far, he has 6 tracks for us.”

 

 

 

“6?” Christian spoke. “Its not enough for an album.”

 

 

 

“Christian oppa, why don’t you write your own songs instead of complaining?” Haru scolded which just earned her a glare from the older guy. “Just saying, you know!” Jordan gave Haru’s hand a pat to stop her. He was a level headed kid and though he wasn’t a YG baby, he sure was greatly respected for his talent, a gifted rapper and songwriter just like his parents.

 

 

 

“I know, that’s why I gave him 3 of my songs to add. Yoon Wu and I only finished arranging beats for 3 out of the 6 we were working on in the US.” Jordan finished. “Jiyong-hyung said it could complete a whole album, and maybe even take us to a dome tour or something.”

 

 

 

“A dome tour would be great.” Yoojin said, liking the progress of their work and how the artists were so involved in it. “I knew I could count on you, Jordan. What worries me now is if we’re going to have enough budget for a dome tour. I guess, before we dream of a dome tour, we need to get your Korean tracks released first, as well as Seungyoon’s.”

 

 

 

“I have my own set of songs that I gave Tablo-hyung for checking. Robin-hyung arranged some of it, and I’m going to work with the new trainees for my comeback. I’m going to record tomorrow and meet with the newbies.” Seungyoon said confidently.

 

 

 

“Great, Seungyoon’s market in Korea is astounding and since you boys, have left for the US, we need you to warm up to your fans again. What about a collaboration between the 2 of you?” Yoojin suggested.

 

 

 

“Our genre’s are very different but I heard Seungyoon is actually putting some rap into his rock music. Its been done before but not YG, right? That could be fresh for us.” Harang said, thinking over Yoojin’s suggestion. “If Seungyoon-ah makes the comeback in September then perhaps we can release the collab at the end of his promotions, before our group does the comeback, right?”

 

 

 

“If we do that, it will be nonstop profit for YG. Once we stick to monthly release and if we will be on schedule, then we will have no problem. We can have the dome tour by the end of the year.” Christian added and Yoojin was very pleased.

 

 

 

“I actually have an idea for Seungyoon’s rock music mixed with Harang’s R&B and Christian and Jordan’s rap already.” Yoon Wu spoke up. “I’ll let the sumbae’s hear it and I just hope they like it. Whatever we are planning though, this will all have to go through Sajangnim and he has the last say, Yoojin.”

 

 

 

“I’ll be there. I won’t let Appa our plans.” Yoojin said with finality and the others just nodded then the former turned to Haru. “Haru…”

 

 

 

“I’m not entirely sure what you want me to do, Yoo!” Haru whined. “If what you say is true and our sumbaes sign with the other company, I don’t think we’ll be able to change their mind!”

 

 

 

“Haru, I will pretend I didn’t hear you giving up without trying yet.”

 

 

 

“Who said I was giving up?” Haru scoffed at her friend. “I’m still thinking about your suggestion. I’m just saying that if Dara and Top decides to sign with SME, aren’t we too late?”

 

 

 

“Yoojin, I know Imo Dara, she’s not stupid.” Christian, who had actually met Dara through his dad before, mentioned. “I don’t think she will sign.”

 

 

 

“Christian, YG didn’t exactly give her the best career she could have. Aside from that, my father didn’t exactly approve of her relationship with G Dragon, well, he did but only when she got pregnant but still! My father broke all chances of their revelation and I don’t think that made him their favorite person. I’m not taking my chances!”

 

 

 

“And remember what happened to Top-sumbae?” Harang added. “Yoojin is right, if SME offers them a contract, they will make sure that it will be signed. Top and Dara are assets to YGE. We should have stopped your father from letting them go meet with SME's CEO.”

 

 

 

“I was talking to some trainees the other day though.” Seungyoon shared. “Did you know that the twins are training in YGE, as well?”

 

 

 

“Who?” Jordan asked.

 

 

 

“Jiyong and Dara had twins, Hayi and Lena.” Yoojin provided the information. “They were hidden from the public after they were born. Dara didn’t want anyone to know, much to my father’s delight. It would mean destruction of G dragon’s career if they did. YGE didn’t want that.”

 

 

 

“But G dragon isn’t an artist anymore, is he?” Yoon Wu said. “I’m sure as hell their children will be as gifted as their parents are. Do you know what they can do?”

 

 

 

“Lena, she’s a rapper. I met her in the US before I came here. She was still so young then but she shared the same passion as her dad.” Christian shared what he knew. “I’m not familiar with Hayi though.”

 

 

 

“We only met Hayi at our concerts, and when she was still so young.” Harang spoke this time. “I’m not sure what she can do as well, but she does have charm and people are drawn to her.”

 

 

 

The group was silent, thinking over that newfound piece of information then suddenly, Haru stood up.

 

 

 

“Are you ing kidding me? You mean, you want to use the twins now?”

 

 

 

“Haru, the twins will win over the crowd!” Yoojin also stood up. “If they know…”

 

 

 

“Hell no! Its not and you know that! Don’t you regret being exposed at such a young age?” Haru interrupted. “I will do what you ask and expect a call from CJ within the week. Make sure your proposal is ready, Yoojin. If CJ and YGE will merge, then that solves the Dara and Top problem. No one touches the twins.”

 

 

 

“Haru…” Harang placed a hand on the girl’s shoulder to try to pacify her. “Its not that we are exposing them. We just need their influence...”

 

 

 

“Oppa, there’s no influence.” Haru rebuked. “I was old enough to understand what happened at that time and I was there when it happened. Jiyong Samchon was on the verge of giving up YGE. He wants protection for his daughters, something I would have wanted if I could have just told my parents or I was old enough to understand what fame meant. I’m sure all of you understands that. I’m sure you do, Yoojin. We both didn’t want the limelight. We both wished we were ordinary. Aren’t you doing the same for Seunghyun? Aren’t you protecting your brother as well?”

 

 

 

“Haru…” The two girls looked each other in the eye. “This is my birthright. It is Seunghyun’s as well. We now both understand that and if there is a threat to what we own, Seunghyun and I will eliminate that threat in whatever possible means we could. We will both kill for YGE if we are left with no choice.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Hyung, what goes after this?” Hanbin asked while doing a dance move for the music video they were going to shoot for, as back up dancers. Bobby does the routine with him and Hanbin copies until he remembers. “Got it!”

 

 

 

Bobby and Hanbin shares a high five then Mino comes in.

 

 

 

“O, hyung!” Mino just waves at them and he was followed inside by 3 more boys.

 

 

 

“Mino, I thought you said we can use the practice room?” One of the guys said and he glared at Bobby and Hanbin.

 

 

 

“This is the only practice room available.” Mino told the other guys. “Hanbin, Bobby this is JunHo, JinHwan and SeungHoon.”

 

 

 

SeungHoon suddenly hit Mino’s head. “That’s sumbaenim to you. We are not trainees anymore.”

 

 

 

Mino glared but bowed and said sorry. Hanbin and Bobby followed.

 

 

 

“So…” JunHo walked around the practice room while talking. Hanbin and Bobby weren’t liking it one bit. “You think this will be big enough for all of us?”

 

 

 

“I thought it will only be 4 of us.” Mino said. “I think we can fit here.”

 

 

 

“I wasn’t asking you.” JunHo told Mino.

 

 

 

“Sorry…” Mino muttered.

 

 

 

“This will do for now but I’m sure Seungyoon hyung will be able to arrange for a larger one.” JinHwan said then turned to Bobby and Hanbin. “But I don’t think we can let the trainees in on our rehearsal.”

 

 

 

“We will find another place.” Bobby hastily said, grabbing Hanbin’s hand and looked apologetically at Mino, who seemed to want to go with them.

 

 

 

“Seriously, sumbaenim? Have they debuted or something?” Hanbin said bitterly as they walked from 1 practice room to the next.

 

 

 

“If they have, then either they didn’t have enough promotions or they weren’t good enough for us to recognize them.” Bobby said. “We could use this.” He added after finding an almost empty room. There were 2 boys of about 7 years old breakdancing in the middle and the 2 teens joined them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Lena and Hayi alighted from their father’s car and walked with him inside the training center.

 

 

 

“Do you girls know where you’re going?”

 

 

 

“We have to find Aunt Minzy first, Appa!” Hayi told him.

 

 

 

“All right, let’s go find Minzy.” Jiyong told them and on the way to the practice rooms, Jiyong’s name was suddenly called.

 

 

 

“Jiyong-oppa!”

 

 

 

“Lydia?” The lady smiled and bowed. She was Lydia Paek, producer and songwriter for YGE. “I thought you wouldn’t be back until September?”

 

 

 

“I have been summoned.” Lydia said then her eyes went to the twins. “Omo! Are they…” Lydia asked and Jiyong nodded, smiling. “You mean, Dara-unnie’s back?” Jiyong smiled more and nodded.

 

 

 

“Lena, Hayi, this is your Lydia Imo.”

 

 

 

“Imo?!?!?” Lydia protested. “Call me Unnie!” Jiyong rolled his eyes at her.

 

 

 

“Fine then. Lena, Hayi, this is your Lydia-unnie. She produces and writes music like I do. She's also a very good friend of your mom and I.” The twins bowed to her and they both giggled, liking Lydia on the spot.

 

 

 

“O, here they are!” Lydia waved to 2 other people behind them. “Over here guys! I was just looking for you!”

 

 

 

Jiyong and  the twins looked behind and the 2 girls couldn’t contain their excitement and started running and jumping with the girl Lydia called over.

 

 

 

“Soohyun?” Hayi asked.

 

 

 

“Oh my God, you’re back!” Lena added then she glanced at her dad who winked at her, both knowing that they once talked about Soohyun.

 

 

 

“So tell me, Lydia, how bad is it?” Jiyong asked.

 

 

 

“Really bad, Oppa. How are we supposed to produce a whole set of songs for a whole album before the year ends? I mean, I know Yoojin and Sajangnim are at times, impulsive but I didn’t think they would be unreasonable.”

 

 

 

“Can you do it?”

 

 

 

“Of course, I’ll do it! I just feel rushed and scared that my songs wouldn’t be at par with the usual hits I make! Oh, and by the way, thank you! These siblings you recommended, they’re awesome and they’re going to help me and train under me!”

 

 

 

“Ani, its me who should thank you, Lydia.” Jiyong and Lydia looked at the reunited friends.

 

 

 

“Your daughters, they are awesome, Jiyong-oppa. Lena noticed Soohyun’s potential, and Hayi, I heard what she did to your song and some of her compositions and arrangements, I heard Gummy-unnie say they were great!”

 

 

 

“Lucky you guys, you get to hear of my daughters’ works. They refuse to let me listen.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter