xxxxxXXVIxxxxx

YG TRAPPED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

This was a long chap so I had to cut it into 2 parts! ^_^

 

Just wanted some happy thoughts so I came here. 

 

Just read on and I hope you enjoy! 

 

Pure fun imagination on the run!

 

 

 - I think I need Top on a cherry again... - (>3<) Rui

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sandara Park loved to drive. Speed was her ally and in fact, it helped her clear her head. This time it seems as if it was against her though. She’s been driving around in circles around the city of Seoul but still, she wouldn’t stop crying and her mind was filled with thoughts of Jiyong’s son.

 

 

 

Flashback

 

 

Dara and Jiyong asked Lena and Hayi to play with the boy while they talk to the nun. They didn’t want the twins to hear any of it so Nana had to check with them upstairs. Dara has been calm but deep inside, she wanted to explode. She wanted to hit someone and that someone was her husband. However, Jiyong was just as shocked as she was and while looking at him, Dara could sense that he was telling the truth although all the evidences points that the boy is his.

 

 

 

“His given name is Nam TaeHyun. When the hospital surrendered him to us, he already had these papers, and along with it was a legal written document about his father. We would have waited until someone fetched him however, our orphanage is being closed today. I tried to contact you Mr. Kwon but there was no answer. We had no choice but to come here directly.”

 

 

 

“Wait Sister, with all due respect, you just can't barge into my home with a boy in hand and start saying that I am..." Jiyong took a deep breath to try to contain his anger. "I’m not the boy’s father! I want to get a paternity test before I claim him as mine! I don’t remember ever getting another woman pregnant! I have a loving wife and two daughters! I love them so much and I just got them back! I hope you understand that I just can’t accept your false claims!” Jiyong argued.

 

 

 

“I understand, Mr. Kwon but it is written in his birth certificate that you are his father. If you wish to get tested, by all means, we won’t stop you. However, I can’t bring TaeHyun back with me. The nuns in the orphanage are leaving tonight to head back to the monastery. I’m really sorry, I have nowhere else to bring the boy.”

 

 

End of flashback

 

 

 

After the ruckus in her house, she just had to take Jiyong’s keys and his car. She couldn’t stay home and she was on the verge of breaking down but she couldn’t. She was angry and she couldn’t even name the reason. Either she was angry at Jiyong, the boy, the nun or herself. Besides that, Jiyong and Dara were still hiding this new information from their children. 

 

 

 

She dialed Top’s number but there was no answer. He must be asleep. She wanted to call Bom but she was still in the hospital. Chaerin or Seungri were still out of the country so she found herself at the place of the next person who would be able to give her a clear insight.

 

 

 

“Dara-noona?” Daesung was shocked to find his noona at their doorstep.

 

 

 

“Sorry, Dae, I just didn’t know where to go. Can I crash for a while?” She asked and Daesung let her in, already worried at his noona’s tear drenched face.

 

 

 

“Babe, Dara-noona’s here!” He called out to his beau and the 2NE1 maknae came running down the stairs of their loft type apartment.

 

 

 

“Omo! Unnie!” Minzy hugged Dara upon seeing her and the latter’s distraught face didn’t escape her. “Come, let’s sit. What’s wrong?” Minzy asked as Dara started to cry. “Oppa, can you get her water please?”

 

 

 

Minzy handed her a tissue as Dara starts to cry again. She felt that her unnie wasn’t going to stop soon so she got the box on the table and placed it on Dara’s lap.

 

 

 

“I mean, this morning we were just making love and I was even eager to get pregnant again but when I got home, I was greeted by the news that he has a son!” Dara said quickly and the couple looked at her wide eyed.

 

 

 

“Son?” Daesung said as he handed Dara a glass of water.

 

 

 

“Dae, can I have something stronger?” Dara asked and the young guy gave her a shot of vodka on the rocks, which he already held on his other hand. “Thanks!” She said then drank.

 

 

 

“Wait Dara-unnie, tell us from the beginning but you can leave out the part where you had .” Minzy requested.

 

 

 

“After we separated at the hospital, we took Tabi to his villa then we went home. We were just listening to the twins, telling us about their day when we had a visitor so I volunteered to open the door only to find the greatest shock of my life! Well, of course the news about Bom tops the most shocking news but this one almost had me running out of our house!”

 

 

 

“So the mother of the child went to you?”

 

 

 

“Ani, it was a nun.”

 

 

 

“A nun!?!?!” Daesung and Minzy exclaimed.

 

 

 

“I have to pray for Jiyong-hyung’s soul. Seriously, I thought that guy was religious but how can he have a son with a nun?”

 

 

 

“No, the nun wasn’t the mother.”

 

 

 

“Oh, thank God!” Minzy said and the couple both gave a sigh of relief.

 

 

 

“What about the twins? Do they know?” Daesung asked.

 

 

 

“How can we tell them?!?!” Dara was again hysterical and fresh tears start to fall from her eyes. “Lena and Hayi will be brokenhearted! They might even take this far worse than I did!”

 

 

 

“That’s for sure.” Minzy said. “Have you met the boy? Does he look like Jiyong-oppa?”

 

 

 

“Ne, I met the boy. He’s just about 5 years old and it doesn’t help that he’s the cutest boy I’ve ever seen! Jiyong denied him of course. He was adamant on having a paternity test done!”

 

 

 

“But that’s just right.” Daesung said. “Where is the boy now?”

 

 

 

“He’s at home.” Minzy and Daesung’s jaw dropped. “We had no choice! The nun said their orphanage was closing and he was the last of the orphans they were taking care of. The nuns were going back to the monastery tonight. We just couldn’t leave the boy homeless, could we? We’re not that heartless!”

 

 

 

“We know you aren’t.” Minzy said while soothing her back. “Does Jiyong oppa know you’re here?” Dara shook her head.

 

 

 

“After putting the twins to sleep, I told him I needed to go out. The boy was even sleeping between Lena and Hayi like they have accepted that he is their brother! But they have no idea, of course. He’s just a friend we’re taking care of, for now. I couldn’t stay at home. I might stab Jiyong if I did!”

 

 

 

“Noona, don’t be like this.”

 

 

 

“How am I supposed to react, Dae?”

 

 

 

“Think it over.”

 

 

 

“I’m trying but we’ve been separated for 10 years! Whatever he did back then, I have no right to say anything because I was the one who left him! What if he did get someone pregnant when he was drunk? What if he got drugged or what if someone him?!?!”

 

 

 

“Unnie, you aren’t thinking clearly.”

 

 

 

“How can I?!?!”

 

 

 

“Take deep breaths. Do it with me.” Minzy asked her to copy what she was doing and Dara did. Daesung was thoughtful for a moment, trying to recall an instance where his hyung could have been wasted or worse, like her noona claimed, . He spoke when Dara seemed to have calmed down.

 

 

 

“Dara-noona, may I speak?” Dara looked at him and nodded. “In all honesty, Jiyong-hyung stopped going to parties since he got Hayi. He never left her side while she was growing up. He even brought his work home and just asked his former manager to bring the songs he made to Sajangnim. Whenever he goes out, he calls Youngbae-hyung, Seungri and me. If we’re here, we’d go with him but he doesn’t really drink a lot too, compared to those times when we were younger.”

 

 

 

“Ne, Dara-unnie. I know because I usually visit him and Hayi too. He never really left the house unless its an emergency summon from YG and that happens once in 6 months at most.”

 

 

 

“That paternity test is important. Something tells me we’re missing something here, Dara-noona.”

 

 

 

“If this is a joke, I think I missed the punchline.” Dara said. “I don’t want it to be true. Please tell me he doesn’t have a child with another woman!”

 

 

 

“He told you that already, right?” Minzy asked and Dara nodded. “How is he? He must be in panic too. Dara-unnie, do you really believe he would do that?”

 

 

 

“Like I said, we’ve been separated for 10 years, Minji. ”

 

 

 

“Is it what your heart tells you?” Minzy held her Dara-unnie’s hands. “Aren’t you even going to hear his side? Talk it over with him before you make any decisions.”

 

 

 

“Noona, its not just the 2 of you who are involved now.” Daesung added. “Think of Lena and Hayi.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After talking it over with Daesung and Minzy, as well as calming herself down, Dara was driving back home. They were right, she had to talk it over with Jiyong. Hasn’t she promised herself not to think the worst of him? But what could she do? The birth certificate of the child clearly had Jiyong’s name on it. But could there be any other Kwon Jiyong in Seoul? Perhaps they were really mistaken. 

 

 

 

It could happen, right?

 

 

 

When she got home, she went straight to the twins’ bedroom and found them in deep sleep, the boy between them. She could see a small smile playing on her daughters’ lips. Perhaps they were dreaming about something wonderful.

 

 

 

I can’t break your hearts, Lena and Hayi. I can’t let you hate your father. I’ll try to find a way to know the truth. I promise you that.

 

 

 

She turned off the lamps inside the room and left quietly, closing the door behind her. She took a deep breath before entering the room she shared with Jiyong. He was lying on bed, his back turned to her. She went to the bathroom to change clothes before she lay beside him, trying not to make any noise. She didn’t want to wake him but then, she noticed that his shoulders were shaking.

 

 

 

Was he perhaps awake?

 

 

 

“Dara?” He called out but he didn’t turn.

 

 

 

“Ne?”

 

 

 

“Thank you for coming home.”

 

 

 

Dara didn’t know what to say to that so she remained quiet, just staring at the ceiling. She could hear him sniffing. He was probably crying. She turned her head to his back and deliberated whether to ask him or not. Even if the thought of Jiyong having a son bothered her to the core, her heart still ached for him. She her side, facing him.

 

 

 

“I won't ask a lot. I just have one question and please answer me honestly.” She asked. “Are you the boy’s father?”

 

 

 

Jiyong turned to her before answering and Dara could see that his eyes were so red. “I’m not. Dara, I really believe I’m not! I know I’m not. I’ve never had any other relationship with other women since you left. I devoted my life to Hayi. Please believe me. Please…”

 

 

 

Dara was quiet as she watched Jiyong break down in front of her. She could feel his honesty. Somehow she knew he wasn't lying but the evidences were against him. Was she supposed to trust her mind or follow instinct? 

 

 

 

“I do believe you, Jiyong.” She spoke.

 

 

 

Jiyong was again overwhelmed by his emotions that he couldn’t utter any word. He scoot over to her side and Dara cradled his head on her chest, their arms around each other.

 

 

 

“I’m sorry for running off like that. I just needed to think.”

 

 

 

“I made you doubt me again and I can’t even blame you. I understand, Dara.”

 

 

 

“We will get to the bottom of this. We’ll personally find his parents but that has to wait though.” She tried to reassure him. “For the mean time, we’ll tell Lena and Hayi that he’s staying with us over the weekend.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara had so much to do the next day that she left the house even before the sun was up. She got the clothes she was supposed to wear at today’s events and brought them to Jjangmae, who was waiting for her by the car.

 

 

 

“Thanks for coming, Jjangmae!” She said while hugging her former manager.

 

 

 

“Sajangnim knows this is important for you. Don’t worry about it.” Dara smiled at him then turned to Nana while Jjangmae brought her stuff inside the house.

 

 

 

“Nana, the twins are going to train today. The boy is staying home. Please just take care of him?”

 

 

 

“Of course, I will. But, Dara-yang, is he here to stay?”

 

 

 

“Until we find his real parents, he has nowhere to go. After Jiyong’s fashion show and my premier, we will be able to work on it. For now, we have to take care of him.”

 

 

 

“I understand. The twins are already very fond of him.”

 

 

 

“I know. I just hope they remain that way.”

 

 

 

“I’ve been keeping them away from the television already. Don’t worry, Dara-yang. I know how this works.” Dara smiled. 

 

 

 

“Thank you, Nana. I really have to go. Its a busy day.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter