xxxxxXXXXIVxxxxx

YG TRAPPED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

A lady hums to the Happy Birthday song as she moves around her kitchen, taking out what she needed from the cupboards. The bright sunlight illumined her golden brown hair and white skin as she stands on the counter. A smile played about her lips as she carefully measured the sugar. She was precise, careful not to put so much.

 

 

 

On the kitchen bar, a pretty pink cake stand awaits and silver colored musical notes were scattered around it.

 

 

 

A Smith & Wesson sits atop a black and white invite to a birthday party.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong and Sandara stands by the door of Lena and Hayi’s room as their friends; Seungri (self-appointed leader of today’s events for the twins), Daesung, Youngbae, Top, Bom, Chaerin and Minzy approach the twin’s bed. They have small party poppers on hand and a big banner with the words, “Happy birthday!” written on it.

 

 

 

“They’re gonna hate this.” Jiyong whispered to Dara. “I will, if I was suddenly woken up by noisy ahjussis and ahjummas.”

 

 

 

“Indulge them.” Dara playfully hit his arm but immediately soothed the part she hit before hugging him to her side and leaning her head on his shoulder. “I’m glad they’re doing this for our kids.”

 

 

 

“Give it to me, I wanna do it!” The 7 year old in Top suddenly resurfaces as he grabs Seungri’s party popper. Seungri couldn’t even protest. Minzy smiles and gives him the one she was holding instead. Seungri thanked her and takes it before looking at Daesung, who was also holding one. The 3 guys hold the poppers ready while Youngbae counts for them.

 

 

 

“Hana…Dul…” And before Youngbae could even say “Set”, the overexcited Top already pulled the string and a loud pop was heard around the room followed by a rain of confetti that roused the two girls sleeping. Daesung and Seungri couldn’t do anything but follow. Youngbae shook his head, Bom hit Top’s arm, Chaerin face palmed, Minzy laughed at their almost-fail surprise while the couple by the door just laughed.

 

 

 

Lena was sorta disoriented while Hayi looked irritated at first as she groggily rubbed her eyes. The looks on their faces made their parents laugh some more. Daesung began singing the birthday song and the rest followed.

 

 

 

“Saengil chukahamnida…

Saengil chukahamnida…

Saranghaneun Lena & Hayi… 

Saengil chukahamnida!!!”

 

 

 

 

Finally the twins smiled. They suddenly knelt on their beds and bowed to the childlike adults in a very proper manner. After which, they opened their palm towards them, like children receiving money on Chuseok. Jiyong taught them this trick specially for today so that his friends will give his daughters money. Jiyong gave the twins the thumbs up.

 

 

 

“What is this?” Seungri asked. “Go ask your dad for money! He’s richer than all of us combined!”

 

 

 

The twins pouted and that did the trick.

 

 

 

Their parents friends began taking out their wallets and started putting bills on the twin’s hands. Jiyong also went forward to give the twins money. Satisfied, Lena and Hayi bowed once more and started hugging each of their well wishers.

 

 

 

“We’re not giving you money.” Chaerin told the girls, handing out her presents.

 

 

 

“But we have wrapped presents for you!” Minzy also held out two gifts for the twins, 1 for each. They giggled with delight and began attacking the wrappers while the adults looked on. Chaerin gave them both a Chanel perfume-designed sling bag with matching dark eyewear.

 

 

 

“Something to make you feel like the celebrities that you are.” Chaerin said and the twins thanked her with a kiss.

 

 

 

Minzy’s gift included colorful trinkets and bijoux that the twins put on immediately. With the trinkets, also came a voice recorder.

 

 

 

“1 terabyte? Wow!” Lena said.

 

 

 

“This was very useful for me when I was training so I thought you should also have it.”

 

 

 

“Thanks, Imo!” Hayi said and like Chae, the twins kissed her cheeks.

 

 

 

“I have only 1 gift, and its for you to share.” Bom said. Youngbae, who was at the foot of the bed carried a canvas sized gift and placed it on the twin’s bed. “Open it.”, she urged and the twins nodded.

 

 

 

Bom’s gift was a collage of Lena and Hayi’s photos since they were babies, until that time they spent their days with her while their parents were out of the country.

 

 

 

What caught their eyes the most, were photos of them together when they were babies. There was a photo of them both in their father’s arms, one with their mom, immediately taken after she gave birth to them, one with their grandparents, with their parents’ friends and even Sajangnim. There was also a photo of Jiyong and Dara with both of them on their 1st birthday.

 

 

 

“Did you like it?” Bom asked when the twins grew quiet while looking at their baby pictures.

 

 

 

“We used to be together?” Hayi asked. She pointed to a photo where she and Lena were in baby swimsuits and they were waddling on a small kiddie pool.

 

 

 

“Your mom and I were giving you a bath during this time.” Bom said.

 

 

 

“Bom-noona asked your photos from me and your mom and she said this is what she wanted to give to you.” Jiyong told the girls.

 

 

 

“We love it!” Lena and Hayi said together then they gave Bom kisses on her cheeks while saying thank you.

 

 

 

“Gamsahamnida!” Lena and Hayi said while bowing again.

 

 

 

“Girls, you should prepare. Seungri Samchon and Daesung Samchon has a surprise for you.” Dara told them.

 

 

 

“This isn’t the surprise yet?” Lena asked while Hayi already bounded down the bed to go to the bathroom.

 

 

 

“Ani, we’re just starting.” Seungri grinned at her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was just 6am and the adults waited downstairs while the twins dressed up. Nana prepared everyone breakfast and they were drinking coffee and munching on muffins while watching the morning news.

 

 

 

“Its time for the comebacks.” Daesung said as the screen showed Christian, Harang, Jordan and Yongwon being featured. “They have that special stage with Seungyoon first.”

 

 

 

“How was the digital release last night?” Jiyong asked Youngbae.

 

 

 

“The sales were surprisingly great and we got a lot of views for the online release.” Youngbae answered. “Danny was there.”

 

 

 

“How is he?” Dara asked.

 

 

 

“He’s okay. He said its a relief that all the trouble is over now.” Youngbae told her.

 

 

 

“I hope they win next week.” Daesung said.

 

 

 

“I’m sure they will.” Top placed an arm over Youngbae’s shoulder. “Youngbae produced their album. They’ll be fine. I heard the tracks. They’re bringing a new flavor to Korean music and its not the same as what we did back then.”

 

 

 

“We’re just concerned about how the Korean fans will react. They’ve been gone for a while for their US promotions.” Youngbae shared his worry. “Let’s not forget the fact that they didn’t do so well.”

 

 

 

“America will never be ready for Asian music. We all know that.” Jiyong added. “But if you put these talents against all asian artists, I have the confidence that they’ll be on top.”

 

 

 

Everyone grew quiet when a VTR of the next YG artist debut was shown. The words “ARE YOU READY FOR THE NEXT YG INVASION?” filled the screen. The video started with performances from Bigbang, 2NE1, Gummy until their present artists and lastly, the shadow of the person who was going to have his debut. The songs from each artist was mixed together until Yedam’s line in his title track. The date of the comeback appeared on screen and the voice of Yedam echoed again before the video ended.

 

 

 

“Dara-unnie, you did that?” Minzy asked and Dara nodded.

 

 

 

“Whoah! Daebak!” Chaerin exclaimed and clapped her hands for her friend. “Its amazing!”

 

 

 

“Oma’s amazing!” Hayi said and walked closer to her mom. The adults didn’t even notice that the twins have joined them. Dara thanked her daughter and kissed her head. “You should go if you want to finish early.”

 

 

 

“Where are we going anyway?” Lena asked as she ambled over to the table and got a muffin for herself. “Its not even 7am yet.”

 

 

 

“Its a surprise.” Jiyong told her. “Come here Lena.” Lena walked to her dad and Jiyong crouched down in front of her. He untucked her white sleeveless button down and tied it at the waist. He got a yellow scarf from his pocket and turned it into a headband and tied it on her head. He pulled some bangs off to frame her face then he smiled. “Check it.” He said then Lena went in front of the full length mirror close to the piano. Her white sleeveless button down looked much better with her acid wash skinny jeans and though rugged, the scarf on her head made her look chic.

 

 

 

“Whoah!” She said. “I like it.” She smiled cheekily at her dad and they shared a high five. Jiyong turned to the other twin to fix Hayi’s outfit as well. She was wearing a mint green jumpsuit that came up above her knees.

 

 

 

“Isn’t it cold, Hayi?” Jiyong asked her. Dara stood behind her girl and shook her head at Jiyong. “I’m just saying because she’s wearing shorts.”

 

 

 

“Its 30 degrees outside, Ji.” Dara crossed her arms over her chest as she regarded the overprotective  father.

 

 

 

“This is actually warm and I have a white shirt inside. I can take the top off.” Hayi said then she opened the zipper and she took off the top of the jumpsuit to make it hang over her waist. She had a white tank inside it. Jiyong frowned all the more, because she was showing too much skin. He went upstairs to their room and came back down with a shirt.

 

 

 

“Wear this.” Jiyong said and Hayi got the oversized shirt with BOSS and G dragon’s logo printed at the back. Their guests were very amused while watching Jiyong play stylist to his daughters. The shirt was lose on Hayi but it was short enough to show the mint green shorts. The top of the jumpsuit added more detail and Jiyong let it hang loosely about her waist. He also got the accessories that Minzy gave them and placed it on the twin’s wrists. Jiyong stood back and surveyed Hayi. She had her hair up and he pulled the pins out. He got a white box snapback from the coat hanger in the living room and placed it on her head.

 

 

 

Everyone in the room clapped their hands, appreciating Jiyong’s work. Lena and Hayi both loved their look. The former looking the classic chic in her white shirt and denim ensemble while Hayi retained her playful aura with the mint green jumpsuit as the point of her whole outfit.

 

 

 

“Deja vu, Dara-noona?” Seungri said while Youngbae grinned at her. Both guys knowing full well that Jiyong did the same thing to Dara when they were just dating. Dara could do nothing but nod.

 

 

 

“Hayi’s shirt is a bit tacky though, right?” Dara whispered to both and they laughed. Dara grinned at Jiyong then walked to her twins.

 

 

 

“You are both so pretty.” Dara kissed their cheeks then placed Chaerin’s gift on their shoulders. “I placed some cash inside your bags. For emergency use.”

 

 

 

“Thanks Oma!” They both said. They also thanked Jiyong and kissed his cheek.

 

 

 

“We have to go.” Jiyong told Dara. All 5 men were going with the twins. “Its a bit far so we have to be early.”

 

 

 

“Be careful!” Dara said. “I wish I could go with you.”

 

 

 

“Ani, Dara-unnie!” Chaerin grabbed onto her arm. “You’ll see the twins later! You promised to come with me today!”

 

 

 

“Hurry! Go now!” Bom began pushing the men out. They kissed their respective partners before they rode the van waiting for them outside. The twins waved to their mom before they completely got out of the gates.

 

 

 

Dara sighed then Minzy placed her arm around her shoulder. “Dara-unnie, let them spoil your daughters. I loved it when oppas spoiled me before!”

 

 

 

“Ne, I know. I like to see them like this.” Dara said then she placed her hand on her tummy which hardly showed a baby bump. “Please be a baby boy so that Oma has someone to spoil, arachi?” She said to her baby and the girls laughed.

 

 

 

The 4 women looked up as a white car arrived at the Kwon’s house.

 

 

 

“O, who are they?” Dara asked the girls who were smiling.

 

 

 

“Our stylists!” Chaerin said then she disappeared to go inside and get their bags. Dara smiled when she saw the people inside the car, alight.

 

 

 

“Come on!” Lee Soohyuk said. “We got a lot to do! Dara-unnie, we want another .” He joked and Dara rolled her eyes at him. Chaerin came back out with their bags on hand, giving each to the other 3.

 

 

 

“How’s the bride?” Soohyuk asked, kissing Chae on the cheek when the girls were by the car.

 

 

 

“Excited!” Chaerin said before she went inside the car. Jonghyun and Soohyuk also greets Bom and Minzy with a kiss on their cheek.

 

 

 

“Oh, Bommie-unnie, I love the hair!” Jonghyun complimented.

 

 

 

“Mingki, how do you feel about being blonde today?” Soohyuk asked the youngest then she grinned, considering the plan, and they both shared a high five before she went in the car. The couple then turned to Dara and grinned.

 

 

 

“Our favorite specimen.” Soohyuk joked.

 

 

 

“I can’t have a wax today because I’m pregnant!” Dara informed them.

 

 

 

“Excuses, excuses.” Jonghyun said while pushing her inside.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Don’t you need the twins at your prenup shoot?” Dara asked Chaerin while on their way to the salon. The ladies were going to do Chaerin’s bridal photoshoot today.

 

 

 

“No, I just need the bridesmaids.” Chaerin said then held Dara’s hand. “Sorry, Dara-unnie! The photographer’s next available schedule is next year so I thought we should push thru with it today!”

 

 

 

“I’m a support system.” Bom said. Since she’s already married, she can’t be part of the entourage.

 

 

 

“Not really, I also wanted a photo of the 4 of us in pretty dresses.” Chaerin smiled at Bom. “Just like old times.”

 

 

 

Dara smiled but then her friends could still sense her unease. Since after the twins got exposed to the media, Dara has been paranoid.

 

 

 

“I’m sure they wouldn’t let any harm come to them, not even the paparazzi will get the chance.” Minzy tried to reassure her.

 

 

 

“Maybe we should follow.” Dara suggested and Bom shook her head.

 

 

 

“Darong, may I remind you that we are pregnant and going to the theme park will just stress the both of us! Let your children have a moment to enjoy their childhood!” Bommie chastised the worried mom.

 

 

 

“Noona, they’re going there early because Seungri was able to ask Everland to open early for the girls. They’ll be the only ones there.” Soohyuk informed Dara.

 

 

 

“Really?” Dara asked and Soohyuk nodded, glancing at her from the rearview mirror.

 

 

 

“His contact was actually our friend who works there. Everland opens at 10 and they’re gonna arrive there by 8 or 9. That gives them an hour to explore the place without other people.”

 

 

 

“That’s a relief.” Dara said.

 

 

 

“We’re gonna see them later. Don’t worry!” Jonghyun also reassured her.

 

 

 

“And we’re gonna be all glamed up for their party!” Chaerin cheered.

 

 

 

"Speaking of party, has Jiyong told you about his surprise?" Dara asked. "He only told me about a party for the twins."

 

 

 

"That's what he told us too." Bom quickly answered.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Since the ride was long, the twins fell asleep on the way. As soon as they reached their destination and the car parked, Jiyong woke them up. “Girls, we’re here.” The 2 girls sleepily looked outside. Seungri opened the door for them and when they both stepped out, Lena and Hayi’s jaw dropped in awe.

 

 

 

“Wow! Everland!” Hayi cheered.

 

 

 

“Are we in a theme park?” Lena asked.

 

 

 

“Yup! The best theme park we know.” Daesung said then he pushed the twins towards the gates. Hanbin and Mino were already waiting for them and the girls waved. The rest of the men followed to meet the twin’s friends.

 

 

 

“Where’s the car?” Top asked Mino. He instructed his driver to drive the boys to the theme park while Seungri provided them with the ride to the Kwons. Carpool wasn’t an option since Dara might suspect something. Apart from the twins, there was also a surprise for her.

 

 

 

“Its over there!” Mino pointed to the almost empty parking space in front of the entrance.

 

 

 

“Girls, you have until after lunch.” Jiyong said. “You’ll be able to go around the whole place and ride on the adult rides in 4 hours.”

 

 

 

“Why the rush, Appa?” Lena asked.

 

 

 

“You’ll know later.” Youngbae said, giving their heads a pat.

 

 

 

“Seungri, Daesung, take care of my kids.” Jiyong told his friends before he checked his watch for the time. Top signaled for his driver to come pick them up.

 

 

 

“Isn’t the park still closed?” Hayi asked then Seungri turned to the guard and showed him their passes. The guard nodded and opened the gate.

 

 

 

“It is closed but we had it opened for you.” Seungri said and the twins were almost jumping with excitement.

 

 

 

“Lena, Hayi, be careful, araso? I just have to take care of something. You’ll see me again later.”

 

 

 

“Is that another surprise?” Lena asked. Jiyong smiled and nodded. The twins embraced him and they kissed his cheek.

 

 

 

“Thank you, Appa!” They both said at the same time.

 

 

 

“Let’s go back here with Mom next time!” Hayi told him and Jiyong nodded. “When she’s not pregnant anymore.” Jiyong smiled then let his twins go with Seungri, Daesung, Mino and Hanbin.

 

 

 

“Get your mom a souvenir. The more childish, the better.” Jiyong called out and the twins gave him the okay sign.

 

 

 

“Mino, Hanbin, watch over them. Don’t let Hayi talk you into doing something dangerous.” Jiyong told the 2 younger guys and they answered him formally with a "yes". Hayi rolled her eyes at her dad.

 

 

 

“Girls, don’t give Daesung and Seungri a hard time, araso?”

 

 

 

“Ne, Appa!” Lena and Hayi said then Jiyong turned to Seungri and Daesung.

 

 

 

“We got it Hyung. Its not like they’re still toddlers. They can walk on their own. They will be fine.” Daesung assured the worried father.

 

 

 

“I really don’t want to leave them.” Jiyong said, watching his girls talking to Mino and Hanbin.

 

 

 

“If you stay, then the people will surely notice and that will attract attention to Lena and Hayi.” Top reminded him.

 

 

 

“Call me if anything happens.” Jiyong tells his friends who could only nod at him.

 

 

 

“Go now, Hyung!” Seungri pushed Jiyong, Top and Youngbae. “We have a schedule to follow today. We all know we can’t be late so go!” He and Daesung went inside and even asked the guards to close the gates again, lest Jiyong changes his mind and returns to be with the twins.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Top, Jiyong and Youngbae walked to Top’s car while the van that brought them here will be waiting for Seungri and Daesung. Seems this day has been planned carefully. 

 

 

 

Jiyong took another glance back at his twins but they were busy talking with the boys. “They’re not even looking at me anymore.” Jiyong said somberly.

 

 

 

“Jiyongie, they’re 14 and you need to let your children grow up.” Youngbae reminded him. “We have more important matters to do now.”

 

 

 

Jiyong sighed and nodded.

 

 

 

“Bommie says Soohyuk and Jonghyun already took them to the salon.” Top informed both men. “Dara noona wanted to follow but they already talked her out of it.”

 

 

 

“Good. She can’t come here or she’ll get mad at me. She knows that I’ll be with the girls. By the way, did everyone send back a reply?” Jiyong asked Youngbae.

 

 

 

“Ne, they all did. Don’t worry, even if no one comes later, the important thing is, we need to get Dara-noona to the place.”

 

 

 

Jiyong knew that Dara will be surprised with what he has planned for her and the twins today. He had to thank his friends for making all of this possible. He checked his watch again.

 

 

 

“All right! Let’s go!” Jiyong cheered, already excited for the day ahead of them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Pamper time from hair to hands to feet with complimentary waxing (except for Bom and Dara) was given to the 4 girls of 2NE1 in the salon they frequent when they were still active. Soohyuk and Jonghyun joined them and also gave instructions as to how the girls should look. 

 

 

 

“Mrs. Choi!” Chaerin called out, the 3 girls were careful to say her name in public. “I love your cut!”

 

 

 

“Really?” Bom said, checking her bob in front of the mirror. “I’ve never cut my hair as short as this before.”

 

 

 

“It suits you.” Dara said.

 

 

 

“She looks like a completely different person.” Minzy added. Her hair was getting colored, just like Chaerin. Bom’s stylist lead her towards the washing station to prepare her for her hair treatment.

 

 

 

“Maybe I should get a bob as well.” Dara said.

 

 

 

“No, not today!” Jonghyun shouted from his seat. A big round heat-emitting object hang by his head while his hair was wrapped tight. “I like your hair long! Give it volume and just leave it down.” He instructed Dara’s hairdresser.

 

 

 

“Tie her to the seat if she doesn’t follow.” Soohyuk added while his nails were getting cleaned. “She’s hardheaded.” He chuckled.

 

 

 

“I heard that, Lee Soohyuk!” Dara shouted from her seat. A mirror obscured him from her view.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The twins were busy looking at the theme park map. Everland was divided into 5 areas; Zootopia, European Adventure, Magic Land, American Adventure and the Global Fair. They just finished wandering in Zootopia where they just breezed through african animals to birds and friendly monkeys. The girls were already getting excited for the thrilling rides so they didn’t stay long in animal land.

 

 

 

Lena and Hayi were grinning from ear to ear as they looked at the “world’s superb wooden roller coaster”.

 

 

 

“Is that even safe?” Hanbin asked, eyeing all the wood in front of him. He doubted if it was stable.

 

 

 

“Why? Are you scared?” Hayi asked, raising a brow at him.

 

 

 

“Me? Scared? Of course not!” Hanbin said then he lead them to the entrance of the ride. Mino and Lena grinned at each other. There was no cue so they got on immediately. Hayi and Lena were suddenly scared. “Having second thoughts?” Hanbin teased but the twins looked at him and shook their head. They were strapped in safe before the ride began.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Where to next?” Lena asked after they got down from the roller coaster. Mino and Hanbin’s knees were still shaking while Hayi was busy fixing her hair. The boys were wondering if the girls were even scared of that ride. It didn’t seem so. Lena was even laughing the whole time.

 

 

 

“I see the flume ride! Let’s go to Magic Land!” Hayi suggested.

 

 

 

“We’re gonna get wet.” Lena said. 

 

 

 

“We can go dry at those lily rides after!” Her sister looked back at her. Hanbin stood up straight and shook his head.

 

 

 

“Absolutely not! No way!” Hanbin said. “I’m not riding a lily.”

 

 

 

“I saw a flying elephant!” Hayi smiled cheekily at him, enjoying his discomfort. 

 

 

 

“No thanks! I’ll pass.” Hanbin declared.

 

 

 

“Want to go ride the roller coaster again?” Hayi suggested and Hanbin could just shake his head, afraid that if he opened his mouth, he was going to vomit.

 

 

 

“I like that Flume ride.” Mino walked ahead and the rest followed. “How many more rides do we have?” He asked Lena when she fell in step beside him.

 

 

 

“Araso.” Lena said. We got almost 2 & a 1/2 more hours! Let’s go!” And the four friends followed the trail to the ride they wanted. Again, there was no cue so it was fast. They all ended up drenched in water as the ride ended in a long stream, splashing water on the people inside the boat. Now, they really needed to dry themselves.  They haven’t exactly brought extra clothes. Good thing the sun was glaring today and they didn’t complain. It was a beautiful day.

 

 

 

They all decided to go ride the bumper cars which was right next to the ride they just finished. After that, they continued to walk around to look for a new ride until Hanbin saw something that he wanted to try.

 

 

 

“Stop…” He told the group then he turned to the Spooky Fun House.

 

 

 

“Ani! Absolutely not!” Lena protested. “I’m fine here.”

 

 

 

“Lena, are you scared?” Hanbin asked.

 

 

 

“For some reason, today I am!” Lena admitted.

 

 

 

“We were watching scary movies last night.” Hayi said. “Lena was screaming so hard, I thought I was going to go deaf.”

 

 

 

“Let me just sit this one out, please?” Lena said but the 2 boys were set to make her enter.

 

 

 

“You can hold my hand.” Mino sad.

 

 

 

“I’ll be on your left.” Hanbin said. “Stay between me and Mino-hyung. Hayi, you stay on my right.” Hanbin offered her his hand. Hayi smiled at him and nodded.

 

 

 

“Lena, come on!” Mino said but Lena was still very hesitant. “I don’t think its even scary. It looks cute from out here!” Lena looked at him.

 

 

 

“Appearances can be deceiving.” Lena said.

 

 

 

“I didn’t know you were such a coward.” Mino goaded.

 

 

 

“Well, I am!” Lena admitted but Mino wasn’t deterred.

 

 

 

“I’m gonna let you ride my motorcycle on your own if you come inside.” Mino said then Lena’s eyes brightened.

 

 

 

“You’re gonna teach me how to ride the motorcycle?”

 

 

 

“Yes I am.” Mino promised. Lena took a deep breath then nodded.

 

 

 

“Fine, let’s go!” Lena said. Hanbin and Mino grinned at each other.

 

 

 

Upon entering the Spooky Fun House, Lena cast her eyes down and her grip on Mino and Hanbin’s arm tightened.

 

 

 

“There’s nothing yet.” Mino told her but then suddenly, a bloody hand grabbed on Mino’s arm and he shouted, causing the other 3 to scream like he did. “Oh my God!”

 

 

 

“Let’s get out of here, hurry!” Lena said and she was really scared. The first part was a jail cell and there were horrid looking prisoners inside. Some even moved and were making eerie noises. The next part was a school. They passed through classrooms where there were ghost students. Lena was trembling and she let go of Hanbin. Both her hands were on Mino’s arms now and she shut her eyes tight. “I can’t look anymore! Get me out of here!”

 

 

 

“We’re almost there.” Mino told her. They were now passing through an old church with a cemetery. Lena couldn’t look. Mino was slowing down and so did Hanbin. Truthfully, they were also getting spooked out.

 

 

 

Hayi on the other had, was having the time of her life. When a hand tried to grab her, she pulled at it that she heard someone moan in pain on the other side of the wall. The next ghost who tried to make a grab at her, she hit with her sling bad and she heard a groan from inside the mask. Hanbin couldn’t help but laugh, also enjoying the moment while his hand held her hand.

 

 

 

“Hayi, are you all right?” Lena asked.

 

 

 

“Hmmm…”, was all the sound that Hayi could make.

 

 

 

Lena opened her eyes to look back at her twin but just then, she felt someone grab her leg and then she felt arms go around her body that all she could do was scream and hit the stranger on whatever part her fists could reach. She felt herself being lead out and someone was trying to call her but she couldn’t stop screaming.

 

 

 

“Let me go!” Lena screamed once more but then, even though her eyes were closed, she knew they were somewhere brighter now.

 

 

 

“Lena, its over.” She heard Mino say but she could still feel arms around her. Mino seemed faraway, so who was holding her now?

 

 

 

“We’re outside, Lena!” She recognized Hayi’s voice.

 

 

 

Lena opened her eyes, her sight accommodating at first but when she saw the face of the person who scared the devil out of her, Lena remembered that she had a black belt. With her right leg, she tripped him and she twisted her body to send her elbow against his torso.

 

 

 

Bobby fell on the floor, clutching his stomach.

 

 

 

“Never scare the out of me again!” Lena shouted at him. Bobby groaned and for a while, he stayed sprawled on the ground. Their friends couldn’t help themselves and laughed. Bobby looked at Lena.

 

 

 

“Sorry…Happy birthday?” Bobby still smiled at her and Lena couldn’t help but grin.

 

 

 

“Welcome back.” Was all that she could say and helped him up.

 

 

 

A golf cart stops in front of them and a smiling Seungri and Daesung waved. “Hop in!” Daesung said. “We borrowed this to make you go faster.” People were also starting to arrive and the theme park was slowly becoming crowded.

 

 

 

“Yey!” Hayi said then rode at the back seat, followed by her twin and their friends. With Seungri and Daesung’s help they were able to experience the thrilling rides they wanted to try and even stop by the gift shop to buy their parents souvenirs before they had to go. Their very last stop was the restaurant. They were all hungry.

 

 

 

“Sorry to cut your time in the theme park, girls.” Seungri said with a smile after they were done eating.

 

 

 

“Its time for your next surprise.” Daesung grinned at the twins.

 

 

 

“What’s next?” Lena and Hayi asked at the same time, both already very excited.

 

 

 

“You will know soon. If we don’t move fast, we will all be late. So, shall we go?” Seungri asked and the twins nodded.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Before lunchtime, the girls were done at the salon, their hair shiny, their faces beautifully colored and they were on their way to the set of Chaerin’s prenuptial photoshoot.

 

 

 

“Your clothes are there.” Soohyuk told the them. “I hope it still fits.”

 

 

 

“Ya!” Chaerin hit his arm. “Oppa! Are you saying I’m fat?!?!”

 

 

 

“Ani, I’m just reminding you.” Soohyuk told her. They were already parking at the curb. Dara looked outside and she couldn’t recognize the place.

 

 

 

“Where are we?” She asked.

 

 

 

“On the set.” Chaerin answered her, not giving away so much. As soon as they got in, Chaerin, Minzy and Bom immediately checked on the clothes. Dara couldn’t do anything but follow. 

 

 

 

Chae easily slipped on the wedding gown while the 3 other girls wore their bridesmaid’s dresses. The set and the photographers were all ready. While the ladies posed, Soohyuk and Jonghyun looks at each other. Soohyuk checks his watch and nods at his partner. Jonghyun was typing a message on his phone.

 

 

 

They were all on a strict schedule, no one can be late.

 

 

 

While Chaerin was being photographed on her own, Dara was texting her twins and Jiyong. Jonghyun suddenly called her. “Noona, time for your solo.”

 

 

 

“Solo?” Dara asked. “I didn’t know bridesmaids had their solo shot!”

 

 

 

“Hurry! Minzy is already done! You still have to change into 3 more dresses!” Again, Dara had no choice but follow. This looked like a real photoshoot but it seemed as if it wasn’t all Chaerin’s. Minzy and Bom were also posing on their own.

 

 

 

“Its as if we’re doing a schedule.” Dara suddenly said while watching Bom posing for the camera. Chaerin held Dara’s hand.

 

 

 

“This is exactly how I wanted it to be.” Chaerin said.

 

 

 

“Can we all try wearing the wedding gowns?” Minzy suggested. Dara, Bom and Chaerin looked at her. There was a hint of blush on her cheeks. “Out of everyone, its me who hasn’t worn it yet.”

 

 

 

“Why not?” Soohyuk said then he grinned. He checks his watch again. “Who wants to go first? Minzy?”

 

 

 

Minzy nodded and immediately chose a bridal gown to wear. Jonghyun gave Bom 1 gown while Chaerin changed into her last dress.

 

 

 

“Dara-noona, I have something for you.” Soohyuk said already walking to the back of the dressing rooms. When he came back, he was holding a box.

 

 

 

“What’s that?” Dara asked.

 

 

 

“1 more wedding gown.” Soohyuk answered. “It couldn’t fit Chae so I hid it. Its Marchesa.” Dara touched the fabric of the dress.

 

 

 

“Its so soft.”

 

 

 

“Do you like it?” Soohyuk asked.

 

 

 

“I love it.” Dara smiled at him. Soohyuk got the material out and placed it in front of Dara for her to see the full effect.

 

 

 

“Go ahead and try it on.” Soohyuk said and Dara turned to the dressing rooms. Jonghyun was fixing Bom’s gown and when Dara left, the 2 looked at each other and giggled.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile, Jiyong, Top and Youngbae were inside a waiting room. Jiyong has just finished talking to someone on the phone before he turned to Youngbae and Top.

 

 

 

“How much time do we have left?” Jiyong asked while he was putting on his crisp white long sleeve. Top and Youngbae were beside him, wearing a suit and tie as well.

 

 

 

“We have an hour, Ji.” Top answered after checking his watch.

 

 

 

“And the kids?”

 

 

 

“Seungri arrived with them 30 minutes ago. They’re with your sister.” This time Youngbae, answered him. “Daesung and Seungri are on their way to get Chae.”

 

 

 

“How is she?”

 

 

 

“Bom just told me that she’s changing into her gown.” Top grinned at him. “She also says that Dara loved it.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The gown was made of ivory silk satin, strapless, corset type up to the waist and fanned in soft fabric down to the hem. Swarovskis adorned it from the sweetheart neckline, tapering to a V down to her navel, where more crystals formed a belt.

 

 

 

“This is beautiful, Jonghyun.” Dara said as she surveyed the front while Jonghyun fixed her back. “I actually look like I have big s and my baby bump is hidden.” She muses and giggles. Jonghyun grinned at her and she blushed.

 

 

 

“You’re very beautiful, Dara-noona.” Jonghyun said, turning her towards him. He pinched her cheeks to add more color to her face. Dara looked at the mirror once more and she loved the silver details at the back of the gown and the ribbon that held the corset together.

 

 

 

“Do you get the theme of your gown?” Soohyuk asked when he approached.

 

 

 

“Ani.” Dara looked at him questioningly. “It has a theme?”

 

 

 

“This is why I never featured you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter