xxxxxIIIxxxxx

YG TRAPPED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Anyeong! 3's the charm right? Has it been 48 hours already?

 

 

tsk tsk tsk...

 

 

Haven't had enough???

 

 

Aigoo, I think I spoil you guys too much! ^__^ 

 

 

Rui loves comments so spoil me too!!! (*3*)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Seungri looked at Daesung when the latter placed a hand on his shoulder. Daesung shook his head and Seugri suddenly let the girl go only to find out that it wasn't Dara, though their built was the same.

 

 

 

"Mianhe…" Daesung said with a bow. "We thought you were someone we know. You look like her from the back." He then pulled Seungri away from the girl.

 

 

 

Lena was too dumbstruck to move. The boys stood up and Mino held her back while Hanbin and Bobby stared.

 

 

 

"I really don't see it." Bobby said. "I know my dream girl's features, even just the back."

 

 

 

"Ne, I mean, damn if you looked like the Sandara Park from the back I'd be crushing on you already!" Hanbin added. Mino turned her to face them then pinched her cheeks. Lena closed her eyes and fisted her hands.

 

 

 

"You have a lot of baby fat. I really don't see it." Mino added and when Lena opened her eyes again, she was glaring at the boys.

 

 

 

"Get your hands off me!" She growled at Mino and gave his hands a swat before turning and cleaning the mess she made on the floor.

 

 

 

"Lena, you should tell…" Mino started to speak about her mom and Lena gave him another glare that shut him up. She then looked apologetic and shook her head. Mino understood that she didn't want to be found out.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Gummy passed by the respective training rooms and watched the newbies prepare for their evaluation. Since they were just about to be trainees in YGE, the groups weren't required to perform a composition unless they wanted to. They were asked to dance to 1 song and 1 choreography that will be judged accordingly.

 

 

 

Gummy, was essentially picked to be the first mentor, to help the children hone their vocal chords. She worked especially on vocalization to help the kids reach their high notes. She also collects written compositions everyday and return them with her notes about how to improve on it. She watched as everyday, the newbie trainees get better and better. She regret not being able to let them all go to the next step. 

 

 

She was told to make a cut.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hayi, I'm gonna go for a jog!" Lena called out. "Where is she?"

 

 

 

"She's inside the storage room." Soohyun answered from the couch.

 

 

 

"Eh? What is she doing there?" Lena asked then went to the door just beside the bathroom, that hid the storage room. It was locked. Lena knocked. "Hayi!"

 

 

 

"Go away!" Came the other girl's muffled reply.

 

 

 

"I am! I'm gonna go jog! Be back later!"

 

 

 

"Araso!" Another muffled reply then Lena just shook her head and turned to leave. 

 

 

 

"See you later, Soohyun!" Soohyun didn't look up from her paper and just waved her left hand while her right hand continued to scribble. Everyone's so busy with the upcoming judgement day. 

 

 

 

Tomorrow…

 

 

 

Lena couldn't take the pressure so she decided to go out for a jog only to be joined by Mino as she passed by the male dormitory. They just bowed to each other and jogged side by side until they reached the park. After about 10 turns around, they both sat on the ground and watched the sunset. Mino got them both water from the ahjumma selling in the corner and gave Lena a bottle.

 

 

 

"Thanks!" She said while panting and smiled. Mino sat beside her after drinking. "The view's nice, ne?"

 

 

 

"Yup! I usually come here at this time to see this."

 

 

 

"Hayi and I only come here at night. We love the cold."

 

 

 

"How are your preparations for tomorrow?" He asked.

 

 

 

"The song is all right. Hayi made the arrangement, Soohyun harmonized and I thought of the rap. We're doing a cover song. I hope it turns out well."

 

 

 

"We've been writing stuff since we were kids, remember? I'm sure you'll do great. Just…you know how rappers do. You need the attitude while performing. You still lack the confidence." Lena laughed.

 

 

 

"I'm supposed to be broken hearted in the song and you want me to give some attitude?" Mino chuckled. "Besides, I wrote poems when I was a kid and you just had to turn it into a rap."

 

 

 

"It rhymed anyway." Mino defended and she laughed. Lena laughed again as she tried to picture the lyrics and her expression.

 

 

 

I don't wish for too much only to have you by my side. 

My reality is my law. Its different and definitely wrong.

 

 

She began to say out loud acting all smug and arrogant and Mino laughed. "See? Its so not right! I'd go with a mellow rap on this one.

 

 

 

Lena was 7 at that time she started writing. She started making poems as a way to release her inner thoughts. Whenever Mino came for his vacation, he would easily turn the poem into an actual rap, sometimes changing some of the words. Instead of playing house, the 2 kids stayed inside the music room all day, having their own concert. Mino always wanted to be a rapper and Lena always wanted to become a singer. A dream that her mother supported when she found out about her daughter's talent. But Dara's dream for her, didn't really include YGE. She thought of Julliard, a school for the arts and let Lena take up music. Never in her life had Dara thought that her child would actually want to go to the place where she had trained. The place that once held her happiness only to have it crushed and taken away so suddenly.

 

 

 

"I hope I just do well." Lena was feeling the pressure for tomorrow again and she let out a sigh. "How are your preparations?"

 

 

 

"I'm gonna do a freestyle rap with my group then dance. The dance part shouldn't be a problem, ne? You've done lessons since 4."

 

 

 

"It shouldn't be since its choreographed and we just have to memorize it. Its just that, our movements are very different. And Gummy sumbae already warned Soohyun about her dancing."

 

 

 

"You should help her then."

 

 

 

"Ne, I did. We spent all week dancing even at home. I hope she gets confidence tomorrow. I'm quite scared for us."

 

 

 

"Who wouldn't be? I'm scared for my group too. But don't worry! Haven't you always told me that if we try harder, we'll eventually get there?" Lena smiled and nodded. 

 

 

"Lets make the impossible, possible!" Lena said it, almost shouting and Mino laughed.

 

 

"By the way, about what happened in the cafeteria." Mino began to speak and Lena turned to him. "You never told anyone who your mom is, right? Even Hayi?

 

 

"I didn't."

 

 

"Why? Aren't you proud? If she was my mom, I'd say it out loud!"

 

 

 

"Of course I am!" Lena declared. "But…well…I…just didn't want anyone to think that I got in here because I am Sandara Park's daughter. So far, everyone that I've met loves her. Even Bobby."

 

 

 

"Ne, Bobby has crush on your mom."

 

 

 

"Ew! Knowing that is so awkward." Mino and Lena laughed.

 

 

 

"You do know who that guy was, right? The one who suddenly gave you a hug?"

 

 

 

"Ani, not personally. But I've seen him on billboards so he must really be popular."

 

 

 

"You don't know him?" Lena shook her head, her cheeks bloating from the water she just drunk. "He's Lee Seungri. Former Bigbang Member, now a variety show host, solo artist and YG producer."

 

 

 

"Are you a fanboy?" Lena teased and Mino laughed but shook his head. 

 

 

 

"You know that Top and G dragon are my own personal hero out of Bigbang." Mino said instead.

 

 

 

"He is a bit familiar though. I think I saw him in 1 of mom's photos with the YG family."

 

 

 

"Ne, he was there. I wonder why your mom hasn't been in contact with them. Seungri-sumbae was even crying. He seemed to have really missed her."

 

 

 

"I was thinking of the same thing especially when he saw me and realized I wasn't the person he thought I was. He just said sorry then left."

 

 

 

"He did say he thought you were someone he knew. Daesung-sumbae did mention that you look like your mom."

 

 

 

"Ani, he said our BACK looked the same. I don't look like my mom that much. And don't start with my baby fat or I'll hit you!" Lena threatened and Mino laughed.

 

 

 

"Your eyes are the same though." Lena just shrugged and they became silent again.

 

 

 

"Could he be your dad?" She felt the water that she was drinking go into her lungs at the sudden question and she coughed.

 

 

 

"I thought we agreed not to make each other laugh while drinking?" Lena hit his arm.

 

 

 

"I'm not making you laugh." Mino was patting her back.

 

 

 

"Why does that sound funny to me? Oh, right, he's way too young for mom and he's an idol star! He would be so famous at that time I was born…" Lena trailed off seeing the sense in what Mino just said.

 

 

 

"Maybe that's why he abandoned you." Lena's brows met in the middle as she thought of the possibility. "I thought you told me once that you will find your dad no matter what?"

 

 

 

"Only because I wanted a complete family." Lena spoke without looking at him. "But if he will only make my mom cry, I'd rather not know him."

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter