xxxxxXXXIXxxxxx

YG TRAPPED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

OHAYO! \(^O^)/

 

 

Here’s some background so that you won’t need to backtrack so much if you forgot what happened in the previous chapters. The people who know that Park Bom is alive are only those present at Top and Bommie’s wedding. They were Sajangnim, Top, Dae, Jiyong, Seungri, Youngbae, Yuri, Dara, Chae, Minzy, the twins, Mino, Bobby and Hanbin.

 

 

 

The rest of the people in this chapter still don’t know that she’s alive so please don’t be confused. Well, YGT was confusing since the start though... forgive me! >.< I dropped hints before already to help you guess the culprit.

 

 

 

Just a little bit more so please bear with me.

 

 

 

^_^ Rui

     

 

 

 

by izza

 

 

 

 

 

 

Flashback

 

 

“The company is saddened by the loss of Teddy Park and Park Bom in a motor vehicular accident last night...”

 

 

 

Yang Hyun Suk turned off the television and faced the people gathered inside his office. Seated around the table are Top, Kwon Jiyong, Kang Daesung, Dong Youngbae, Lee Seungri, Sandara Park and Gong Minzy.

 

 

 

“As you have heard, I have only announced that the cause of death of Bommie and Teddy was an accident. Its the same information that we have explained to the employees of this company. Even to their respective families. If you wonder why, its because I didn’t want to cause any uproar that this scandal will cause. I hope you all realize that. I’m sure Teddy and Bommie wouldn’t like that too. They are now in peace. I expect the same thing from you. You are not supposed to tell anyone of what really happened that night. I beg of you. This will save you all.”

 

 

End of flashback

 

 

 

Yang Hyun Suk drinks from his glass of brandy again.

 

 

 

“What are you thinking?” Psy asked. The CEO accompanied Psy to the smoking area, just outside his office.

 

 

 

“I was thinking about the announcement I made about Teddy and Bommie’s death.” Hyun Suk sighed. “I was thinking if I did something wrong. Did I say something abhorrent or anything that will wrong their families? Maybe I missed something. Perhaps, that’s the reason why Teddy is on the hunt for us now.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

LAX

 

 

 

“Noona, we will follow in a few days.” Seung Hyun, her younger brother said. He engulfed her into a bear hug before she checked-in. "I'm sorry. I'm not doing a very good job in taking care of you and Oma."

 

 

 

"What are you talking about!" Yoojin playfully hits his back but soothes it after. "Oma needs you here. I'm also your noona so I should take care of you." He lets her go and smiles cheekily at her. Yoojin turns to her mom.

 

 

 

“Call us if your Appa is becoming unbearable.” Eun Joo also hugged her daughter. “I will talk some sense into him but remember, he is your Appa so I don’t want you to go fighting with him.”

 

 

 

“Appa is stubborn, Oma!”

 

 

 

“I know that.”

 

 

 

“I am worse though and he can’t really say no to me.” Yoojin grinned at her mom who smiled then her expression became grim and was fighting the urge to cry. She hugged her eldest once more.

 

 

 

“Yoojin, whatever happens, we’re fine as long as we have our family, araso?”

 

 

 

Yang Eun Joo wasn’t sure if she was assuring her daughter or herself. She, with her son, watched Yoojin enter the boarding area before they left the airport.

 

 

 

 

 

 

YG CEO Office

 

 

 

Psy, Jinu and Hyun Suk stayed in the office all night talking over Jinu’s investigation. They were already on their 3rd cup of coffee and numerous printouts about Teddy Park lay on the table. The former YGE producer supposedly died 10 years ago in a car accident but how come, his name shows up now and to top that, he has supposedly bought all of YGE’s stocks.

 

 

 

“He can’t be alive.” Yang Hyun Suk uttered the words slowly. “I saw the DNA results from the burned body in the accident. It was Teddy!”

 

 

 

“We couldn’t believe it ourselves but the most recent cheque showed his signature.” Jinu spoke.

 

 

 

“Maybe someone has forged it.” Psy mused then turned to Jinu. “But how can we authenticate the signature if the person is supposed to be dead?”

 

 

 

“Since he wasn’t married and had no heir, Teddy’s assets were left to his family, right?” Hyun Suk asked.

 

 

 

“Yes, but Mama Park said that she tucked them in the family safe. She never wanted to touch Teddy’s money unless they badly need it, meaning only for sickness and or death.” Jinu answered.

 

 

 

“Where is the family safe and who else has access to it?” Psy asked and the 3 men looked at each other, not knowing the answer.

 

 

 

“Sorry, I didn’t want to ask because Mama Park was already pissed that I was asking so many questions about her supposed dead son.” Jinu explained. “Looking for the family safe would be easy though but I seriously don’t think those cheques are in the safe.”

 

 

 

“The more pressing question is, if Teddy is indeed alive, where is he?” Psy asked. “And how do we let a dead man come up to the land of the living?”

 

 

 

“We take from him what he wants?” Hyun Suk asked. “Even ghosts revisit places where they have unfinished business, ne?

 

 

 

“He’s got YGE.” Psy said.

 

 

 

“How do we steal it back from him then?” Jinu asked then  smirked at Hyun Suk and Psy. “Hyung, we have to go.” Jinu stood up then looked at Psy.

 

 

 

“We do?” Psy asked.

 

 

 

“But we’re not done here, Jinu.” Hyun Suk protested.

 

 

 

“Ani, leave everything to me.” Jinu said confidently. “The less you know the better.”

 

 

 

“And why the hell is that? This is my company!”

 

 

 

“I’m not taking my chances. I want you and whoever wants this company down on the ground, blindsided. Trust me Hyung, whatever I do is in our favor.” Jinu reassured him. “After all, we started this company together. Keep your line open just in case I need to call you. And get some sleep. We don’t want you getting sick.”

 

 

 

“Don’t tell anyone about this. I’m not about to announce anything until its official.” Yang Hyun Suk said before the 2 men left the room. “But if you were to see Top, tell him about Teddy. I think he’d be glad to know.”

 

 

 

“Araso…” Jinu said. “Is he back?”

 

 

 

“Yes, he’s back. I think that if Teddy is alive, then he has to know.”

 

 

 

“Ne, I also think he would want that.” Jinu agreed knowing how broken the guy was after Bom’s death. Top would probably want a word with Teddy if he shows himself to them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

LAX

 

 

 

“Are you aware that your end has a different timezone from my end?” Haru asked in a sleepy voice after answering her phone. She her bedside lamp and looked at the clock. “Yoojin, chinja, its 5am!”

 

 

 

“Ooops…my bad, Haru!”

 

 

 

“What is it? Who’s dying and he better be really dying!”

 

 

 

“No one’s dying.”

 

 

 

“Can I end this call now?”

 

 

 

“How is everything over there? How’s the company?”

 

 

 

“Yoojin, as much as I missed you, this isn’t really the right time for gossips.” Haru slurred. “Last time I checked, YGE is still intact and you own it. Why?”

 

 

 

“Nothing. I just thought there’d be news by now.”

 

 

 

“News about what? The only talk that YGE was involved in, is the Kwon-Park scandal and I have taken good care of that though the press still wants a word with both parties involved.”

 

 

 

“I saw that on the news. People should really back the hell off from other people’s romances.” Yoojin said and Haru chuckled.

 

 

 

“Mr. Scandalous finally came out with the woman of his dreams so why the hell will the world shut up about it?”

 

 

 

“And the twins?”

 

 

 

“Oh, for now, no one’s supposed to talk about them. We’re all protecting the twins.”

 

 

 

“Great! Better leave them out of all this chaos. Look, I’m gonna be there by tomorrow and there’s something I want you to do for me.”

 

 

 

“You mean later?”

 

 

 

“Oh right, later.”

 

 

 

“What is it?”

 

 

 

“Find out everything that you can about Teddy Park, but don’t tell anyone.” Yoojin tightened her grip on the phone. “Not even my father.”

 

 

 

“He’s not going to like this, is he?”

 

 

 

“He’s not, but I think he knows more than we do, and he's not telling us. I’ll save your from getting fired just please, do this for me.”

 

 

 

“Araso, I’m hanging up now!” Haru slurred again before she ended the call and goes back to sleep.

 

 

 

After talking to Haru, Yoojin turns on some music then she puts on her aviators to conceal her watchful eyes but then, she sees someone familiar in the same boarding area, sitting close to the wall. She stands up and approached.

 

 

 

“Danny samchon…” Danny Im looks up and smiles upon recognizing Yoojin. “We’re on the same flight to Korea?” Yoojin shows her ticket and Danny nods.

 

 

 

“How are you, Yoojin?”

 

 

 

“Gwenchahnah!” She smiles. “Are you visiting Christian?”

 

 

 

“Ne, I thought I’d support his comeback. I’m also visiting a friend. Its his death anniversary in a few weeks.”

 

 

 

“Teddy...” Yoojin said and Danny nodded.

 

 

 

“Recently, another friend of mine died too. I heard his remains were in Korea and I thought I’d pay my respects.”

 

 

 

“Oh Jin Hwan.” Danny nodded again. “That was unfortunate. I heard it was because of drug overdose.”

 

 

 

“Ne, seems he lost control.”

 

 

 

“Samchon, can I ask you something?”

 

 

 

“Ne, anything.”

 

 

 

“I have been thinking about Oh Jin Hwan’s death and Teddy’s death. Teddy died of a car accident and Park Bom was with him, right?”

 

 

 

“Ne, that’s right. They were speeding along the highway and the breaks didn’t work.” Danny said.

 

 

 

“But Teddy’s car was new, right?”

 

 

 

“Ne, it was new. He was bragging about it, even sending me pictures and promised me a ride when I visit him.” Danny looked down, not wanting to show the girl that he missed his friend. “We were talking the day before he died. I didn’t know it was the last time I would hear his voice and that the next time I'll see him, I had to say goodbye.”

 

 

 

“Was Park Bom close to you too?”

 

 

 

“Ne, to me and Teddy especially. She’s been a trainee when we were active. We all loved her.”

 

 

 

“How about the other two? Have you lost contact with them?”

 

 

 

“Ani, Baekkyoung and I sees each other in LA. He's in Korea now, left yesterday. And the 3 of us, even after Teddy died, we get together when we’re in the same country. I really wasn’t aware of Jin Hwan's drug problem though. I saw him last March and he was all right.”

 

 

 

“So you didn’t know that he was taking drugs?”

 

 

 

“Ani, I didn’t even know that he was depressed.”

 

 

 

“Did you know that the police came to search his house when they found him dead?” Yoojin asked bluntly and Danny turned to her. She could feel that the guy didn’t know. The part about the police investigation was left out in the news. Haru only wrote about finding Minzy’s luggage in an apartment in Japan when they tried to clear Minzy’s scandal. There weren’t a lot of follow up questions after that. Only the police, lawyers and a few people from the company knew about what really happened.

 

 

 

“Ani, I only read the news that he overdosed. Why would the police do that?” Danny asked.

 

 

 

“This part we concealed from the public. We just didn’t want to taint our former artist’s name, especially when he’s not around to defend himself.” Yoojin began. “He tried to frame Minzy at the airport and switched luggages with her. The luggages contained drugs and Minzy almost got jailed. They found the real luggage in Oh Jin Hwan’s  house.” 

 

 

 

Danny was speechless. He was clueless about what has been happening and why Yoojin was asking him such things. As far as he remembered, all 4 of 1TYM members remained friends even after the disband. They didn’t have any reason to hate YGE. They were family!

 

 

 

“Haru was there when they found his body and she was sleek enough to enter his apartment. She retrieved these photos too.” Yoojin shows him a photo of Chaerin and Seungri in Japan. “It seems like he was the one who informed the media about Chaerin and Seungri’s relationship.”

 

 

 

“Oh, wow…” Danny stared wide eyed at the photos. “A lot has been happening. Jin Hwan though, I don’t think he’s capable of these things, Yoojin.”

 

 

 

“Samchon, please be honest with me, should I have any reason to believe that Oh Jin Hwan have a grudge against the company? And is there something that we don’t know about Teddy’s death? Was it really an accident?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kwon Household

 

 

 

She was back in that dark place. She kept on walking and though she wanted to call out, she lost her voice. She wanted to stop walking but she couldn’t.

 

 

 

She suddenly felt hot, like she was on fire. She was having a hard time to breathe. She could hear crying. She could see light in front and she picked up her speed and ran with all her might only to end up staring outside a window.

 

 

 

She was now in a car but it was locked. She was trying to get out but she was trapped. She could hear horns now, and the traffic light turned red. Her heartbeat quickened and she could hear someone crying again.

 

 

 

“Oma!!!”

 

 

 

“Lena? Hayi?”

 

 

 

“Oma help me!”

 

 

 

“Lena, Hayi where are you?”

 

 

 

She was back in that dark place and she could see the back of Jiyong. She was walking towards him but he seemed to be walking away. She sees a child beside her and she turned but her face was blurry.

 

 

 

“Lena?” The girl shook her head. “Hayi?

 

 

 

“Oma!!!” Dara looked back up but she couldn’t see anyone now. “Oma help me!”

 

 

 

“Lena! Hayi!”

 

 

 

She felt hot again, burning. It was coming from behind her. When she turned, she sees Lena or Hayi, she wasn't sure now, inside a car and she runs to it but stops when it exploded in front of her.

 

 

 

Sandara Park woke with a start and her breathing was uneven. She clutched at the clothing just above her heart and tried to recover from the nightmare. It was dawn now. The sun barely peeking at the purple sky. She turned to find Jiyong in deep slumber. She decided to put on her robe and go downstairs to drink some water. Even her limbs were still shaky.

 

 

 

What was that? She thought. Dara was trying to remember her dream but she couldn’t.

 

 

 

"My heart is still pounding." She whispered and took a deep breath to calm herself.

 

 

 

In a few minutes, she was joined by Jiyong. He kissed her cheek before wrapping his arms around her.

 

 

 

“Why are you up so early?” She asked.

 

 

 

“I woke up alone in bed so I decided to look for my beautiful wife.” Jiyong said and kissed her neck. “Why are you up so early?”

 

 

 

“I had a bad dream.” Dara told him and he turned her to face him. She could see the worry on his face.

 

 

 

“Tell me about it.”

 

 

 

“I can’t remember it anymore. All I remember is waking up and my heart felt like it wanted to explode. I was scared, Ji.” Dara’s arms went around his waist and she rests her head on his chest.

 

 

 

“You are shaking.” He kissed her head and soothed her back. “Its all just a dream, Dara. I’m here now.”

 

 

 

“I know.” She looked at him and her hand, caressed his face. “I feel like my dream has something to do about you and the twins. I don’t think I’ll be able to live if something happens to you or the twins or worse, our baby?”

 

 

 

“Shhh…baby don’t.” He pulled her back into his arms. “Nothing will happen to me, our twins or the baby. I won’t let anyone touch my family, araso? I promise, nothing will happen to us.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Korean Air…First Class Cabin

 

 

 

Her talk with Danny was cut off because they needed to board the plane. Nevertheless, it seems that she got some relevant answers to the questions in her mind. They were somewhere a thousand feet above ground and Yoojin couldn’t wait to land. The lights were off and she was just staring off into space. She recalled what Danny told her.

 

 

 

“It wasn’t an accident. Park Bom was driving Teddy’s car and they were speeding at a red light and Teddy’s car was hit then it toppled over before it exploded. That’s all I got when we talked with Sajangnim and he made us promise not to tell anyone.”

 

 

 

This was all that Danny could tell her. She was puzzled though. Why didn’t her Dad tell her anything about this? Why did they keep it a secret?

 

 

 

Could Teddy be really alive? Of course she knew that Teddy was the one buying the company. She had her own ways that she dared not tell her father. She was sure that Yang Hyun Suk wouldn’t accept her help. He was very protective that way.

 

 

 

The questions about Teddy plagued Yoojin and she wanted answers fast. YGE loved Teddy. He was a treasure to the company. Why would Teddy come after YGE?

 

 

 

If he really was alive, then when she arrives in Korea, YGE isn’t theirs anymore. She needed to stall. She needed some time. Her plan was almost complete!

 

 

 

She closed her eyes and blew on her clamped nose to take out pressure from her ears. It then hit her. She sat up straight and got a pen and paper.

 

 

 

Logic, her favorite subject. Everything could be connected.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter