xxxxxXXXIIIxxxxx

YG TRAPPED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

You want happy then I will try to indulge you. But guys, if I stop with all the conflicts then what is there to write about? (?_?) I think you’re gonna hate me if everything is just fluff until the end. Don't worry, I am a er for happy endings but don't force me to change it otherwise. >.<

 

Like I said, this is how I write and I want to be driven. I think there are times that writers have a moment of insecurity about their work and I think I’m going through that now.

 

But you know me, I want to spoil you so here goes happy chappies to come…

Oh, and about Mino, don't hate him. >.< i'dratherhavehimsingleorgaythanbewithjennie! >.< I just really need to do this for this part of the story...meaning it can change.

 

\(>o<)/ Rui (still reflecting on being whiny but loving her banner so much)

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chaerin, Bom, Minzy and Top gathered in the cozy living room of his Villa while having a video call with Daesung and Seungri, who are currently in Japan. The 2 girls, Minzy and Chaerin stayed at his place after Chaerin barged in last night and showed them a released scandalous video of her and Minzy partying on many occassions. Their respective boyfriends were very worried but Top asked them to call in the morning instead for the girls were already sleeping hence, here they were, with their breakfast, talking like they weren't in different countries.

 

"We will be done here in a week." Daesung spoke. "Seungri and I managed to work out our schedules and hopefully be done with it before we get back home."

 

"But Seungri, don't you have that drama to shoot?" Chaerin asked.

 

"That can wait. They agreed to change the filming dates. You are more important." Chaerin felt a bit touched but slightly more guilty that she has to burden him this way. "Hey, cheer up, Chae!" She smiled at her beau.

 

"And what did Sajangnim say about this?" It was Minzy's turn to ask.

 

"He doesn't know yet. We plan on telling him after we've done what we needed to do. YGEX is working with us and they understand the circumstance. We really are thankful for Haru. She hasn't stopped since she arrived and we are trying to help her. We let her stay in the room across ours so she can come by anytime if she needed us." Daesung answered.

 

"How's the investigation?" Bom asked.

 

"The lawyers were able to get a copy of the database from the airport and Haru has it. She's waiting for a copy of the CCTV videos." Daesung informed them. "Haru says that once she tracks down whoever it was that took that video of us at the airport, then perhaps that's where your real luggage is. The only thing increminating you to those drugs is your name tag on the bag and the luggage itself. You already denied its contents, clothes, cosmetics and drugs included."

 

"Yes, that's right."

 

"Once we find your real luggage, your name will be cleared."

 

"Thank you, Oppa. Tell Haru I really appreciate what she's doing."

 

"Ne, we will tell her that." Daesung smiled when he saw Minzy smile. "Where's Youngbae hyung?"

 

"He's working right now." Chaerin answered. "He never leaves the studio these days. He says it keeps his mind off Yuri."

 

"Let him be. I'm sure he's worried about all these, but the prospect that Yuri might get involved in YG's problems is more bothersome for him." Bom told them and everyone understood.

 

"Don't tell anyone about what Haru's doing here though. We are trying to keep this as private as possible. YGEX is also controlling the media for now. Don't worry too much about it." Daesung, now more than ever, was showing that he was composed and will be responsible for Minzy. Top quietly marveled at how his friends has grown up since the last time he was with them. He couldn't help but be proud of Bigbang's maknaes.

 

"Oppa, I will be all right." Minzy smiled at Dae. "I know the truth and I know I am innocent."

 

"Don't worry about us. We're badass, remember?" Chaerin added. "I'm not really scared of anything anymore. If we ever live through this, I'd gladly accept a quiet and more private life."

 

"Na do. I just wanna be like Dara-unnie and Bommie-unnie, a support to their man." Minzy added.

 

"I have a request from all of you." Top now spoke and he got all their attention. "Let's not let Jiyong and Dara know of this yet. When we get to the bottom of this, then we'll tell the Kwons. I just don't want their children to be affected too and the lesser they know, the lesser Dara and Jiyong will be involved.

 

"I agree." Bom seconded.

 

"Top-hyung, I have a question though." Seungri spoke.

 

"What is it?"

 

"How will we keep all this from Jiyong-hyung and Dara-noona?"

 

Top looked at Bom, making up his mind and digging up a plan. It was time for him to step up his game and make sure Bom will be safe.

 

"Bommie and I, we will get married in a week."

 

All jaws dropped, including Bommie's.

 

 

 

 

 

 

SME Building, CEO office

 

 

"We finished the drama I'm filming in China." Yuri said as she sat in front of the CEO of their company. "I am back for good now, Sajangnim."

 

"That's good. Have your manager check with the current pending projects we have that you can work on."

 

"Ne, Thank you."

 

"Your contract will end soon. Shall I start making a new one?" Young Min asks and Yuri fidgets with the hem of her skirt, gathering up the courage to answer her boss.

 

"I'm not signing with SME after my contract ends."

 

"Is that right?" The CEO asked with a brow raised and Yuri nodded. "Are you choosing another company over the one that made you into who you are right now? Is it YGE?"

 

"Sajangnim, with all due respect, I will never forget what SME has done for me. I will forever be grateful. I have served you for more than 20 years now. My decision to stop my career in SME does not involve YGE nor am I thinking of transferring to the other company."

 

"Why do I find that hard to believe?"

 

"I know that you know about my relationship with Taeyang." Yuri didn't cower before her boss. "But believe it or not, I do have an ounce of loyalty in my blood."

 

"Be careful then, Yuri-yang." Kim Young Min regarded her under his sharp gaze. "Once you leave, there is no turning back. I will turn a blind eye to you and Taeyang, but once you get involved with YGE's scandals, I'm afraid I will have to let you go."

 

"I understand, Sajangnim."

 

 

 

 

 

 

Youngbae crosses the street to the YGE building from the near by convenience store. It was late and he decided to get some food outside. He was relieved to find that the barricades were gone and the press people gave up on catching Minzy at the company. The girls were adviced not to go out and Bom was more than relieved to have the girls with her. Top didn't complain as well and their friends were the only ones who knew.

 

He feels his phone vibrate and sees an incoming call. He smiles before answering.

 

A few minutes later, a black car goes into the YG parking area and someone in a hoodie alights and quickly enters the opened doors. Youngbae was waiting for her and he opens his arms upon recognizing Yuri, who walked into his embrace easily. The doors closed and despite the bad things happening to YGE now, Yuri felt safe.

 

"I was supposed to surprise you but you weren't at your place!" Yuri says while the couple cuddles on the couch inside Youngbae's studio.

 

"I'm finishing some tracks so I stay at the studio often. When did you arrive?"

 

"Just a few hours ago. I had to meet with my boss and I told him I wasn't signing with SME after my contract ends."

 

"What did he say?"

 

"He thought I was transferring to your company." Yuri links her fingers with his. "He knows about us, like we suspected, but I told him YGE wasn't involved in my decision."

 

"Did he threaten you?"

 

"He only said that if my name gets tangled with YGE's scandals, then he's letting me go."

 

"Meaning?"

 

"SME won't save my ." Yuri said then Youngbae held her closer to him and kissed her cheek.

 

"I'm sorry."

 

"No need to be." Yuri smiled at him. "I know what I'm doing and I'm not afraid of anything."

 

"You shouldn't put me before your own self."

 

"Then why the hell are we in this relationship if I will prioritize myself?"

 

"Yuri..."

 

"Youngbae, I love you. We've been hiding for so long and we've spent more days apart than together. To be honest, the idea of losing you scares me more than being found out."

 

"You won't. I will never let that happen." Youngbae said before kissing her to oblivion, sealing his promise.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Classes have ended and Hayi and Hanbin were talking outside the school gates while waiting for Lena and Bobby. Hayi turned immediately upon hearing her sister's name being called and she felt a hand on her shoulder. Her heavy duffle collided with a person's torso and she hears a loud "umph".

 

"Mino oppa?" Hayi asks the person bent over in pain. "Omona, biandeyo! I didn't see you there!"

 

"I thought you were Lena. Hayi-yang, what's inside your bag?" Mino asked, still in pain. "The first time you hit me with it, I think I saw birds flying around my head."

 

"I hit you?" Hayi asked. "I didn't! By saying "I hit you", means I really aimed for your head but I didn't because it was an accident!" Hayi defended. "And my bag isn't that heavy! Look!" Hayi turned to Hanbin and deliberately sent her bag to his torso and the guy also doubled over.

 

"Hayi-yang! What was that for?" Hanbin asked while clutching at his stomach.

 

"Does it hurt?" Hayi asks.

 

"Come here and give me your bag. I'll try it on you." Hanbin threatened and got the handle of her bag but Hayi refused to let it go.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter