xxxxxXVIIxxxxx

YG TRAPPED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

LOOK UP GUYS!!! YOU SEE THAT?!?!?!?!

 

AND WE ALL HAVE TO THANK --> @TheNamjaAppler  \(*^*)/

 

 

FOR SUCH A WONDERFUL BANNER!!! THAT REALLY GAVE ME MORE INSPIRATION AND ENERGY TO WRITE!!!

 

 

HURRAY! HOPE YOU CAN HEAR THE FIREWORKS IN MY HEAD RIGHT NOW! I'M SO GIDDY WITH THE BANNER I NEED TO STOP!

 

 

Beats Top on a cherry, honestly! >.< Oh, beats the cherry then coz well, Tabi's just...anyway!

 

 

Did you like the last one? I hope you did! Give it up for Nutella!!! ^_^

 

 

Here I am spoiling you again! ^^

 

 

Its still going to be a long long way for us together, so I hope you sit tight and get more trapped in this story. You like that, don't you? ^_~

 

 

Yorobun! Hengsho! Another twist about to keep you all hanging! Thank you guys for the comments!!! I really really really appreciate it so please keep it coming!

 

 

You know you love me -- xoxo <--- Rui 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Samchon said that he needs to drop by the YG building today before coming to get us. We have more time. What else would you like to do?” Mino asked the others.

 

 

“We can go to the arcade!” Hanbin suggested.

 

 

“Its been a while since I have been to an arcade.” Bobby added. “We should do that!”

 

 

“How about you girls?” Mino asked the twins.

 

 

“I’ve never been to an arcade.” Hayi admitted and everyone gaped at her. Then again they remembered who her father was and they all just let it go.

 

 

“Excuse me for a moment.” Lena told them then she went to the ladies’ room. She looked back and saw the boys asking Hayi why she never went to an arcade. Lena just went on walking.

 

 

When she was inside the ladies’ room, she took out her wallet at once to check for money. As she feared, there was none. 

 

 

 

 

“I don’t have anyone to go with.” Hayi answered truthfully and the boys all felt like they wanted to hug her. How can anyone not want to go with her to the arcade? Its where all normal kids hang out! Not that Hayi wasn't normal. Maybe because her father is really famous, he forbade Hayi to go out with friends? But isn't that very protective of him? Her father must have been to an arcade at least once in his life too, right?

 

 

“Don’t you have friends in school, Hayi?”

 

 

“I do but Appa always fetches me after school so I can’t go with my friends then on weekends, I stay at home to spend more time with him. He rarely goes out so I just spend weekends at home.” Hanbin stood up and dropped both his hands on the table, palms face down.

 

 

“That’s it! We have to take Hayi to the Arcade!” He added like he was proclaiming a mission that Bobby had to pull him back down, ashamed of his friend.

 

 

“Where is Lena though?” Bobby asked then his small eyes drifted outside the store. “Omo, didn’t Lena say she’s going to the ladies’ room?”

 

 

“Ne, she did!” Hayi answered.

 

 

“Isn’t that her, though?” Bobby pointed to a girl across the street who was talking to some high school girls.

 

 

“I’ll go check.” Mino stood up and left before the others could stop him. 

 

 

“Maybe I should check inside the ladies’ room.” Hayi said, however when she came back with no Lena, Hanbin and Bobby stood up and they all stepped out of the dessert cafe. They approached Mino and Lena who looked like they were having a serious discussion.

 

 

“Why did you do that, Lena?” Mino asked and Lena sighed. “They were bullying you! Don't lie because I know what I saw.”

 

 

“You don’t have to get mad at me, Oppa.” Lena said without looking at him. “I had to do it.”

 

 

“Why? And of course I have to get mad at you! What if something happened? What will I tell Samchon? Or your Mom and Dad? You should have told us you were going out so that we could have went with you.”

 

 

“Oppa, stop treating me like a kid! I’m not a kid anymore, araso?” Lena saw the others getting near so she waved at Hayi. “Let’s go to the arcade!” She shouted at her twin then left Mino. All he could do was sigh and follow after them.

 

 

Truthfully, he hasn’t fought with Lena in the years that they have known each other. Today, she was specially annoying and Mino was losing patience. Those other girls were all bigger than her and were pushing at her and if he didn’t come on time, Lena could have gotten hurt! Scared him more than he wanted to admit.

 

 

“What was she doing out here?” Mino thought. “Why would she leave without telling us?”

 

 

Bobby and Hanbin were falling in line for the tokens while Lena got some money from her pocket and gave them to Hayi.

 

 

“Unnie!” Hayi stared agape at the money. “But we used up all of our money, remember? Where did you get this? Its all right if we just watched the oppas play!”

 

 

“I have my ways, Hayi. Just go and buy tokens!” She gave her sister a pat in the head. Hayi thanked her then she joined Hanbin and Bobby. Mino stood beside her, his hands in the pockets of his varsity jacket. She looked at him then bit her lip and averted her gaze.

 

 

“You sold the posters?” Mino asked.

 

 

“Some of it.”

 

 

“To those girls?” She nodded still not looking at him.

 

 

“There were a few before them. The last girls wanted it for free but I said no.”

 

 

Mino smiled at the realization that Lena sold the posters so that Hayi can enjoy the arcade. He then put Lena in a headlock. “Oppa!”

 

 

But she stopped struggling when Mino fondly kissed her head. “Lena is a great unnie. I would have bought you both tokens, you know!” 

 

 

“You know I don’t like asking for stuff.” She said then he then let go of her. 

 

 

“Still, I’m your oppa so I should take care of you. Ka! You deserve a reward so lets buy more tokens.” He got her wrist and pulled her towards the rest of the gang.

 

 

From car and motorcycle races to fighting games, dance pads and shooting basketball hoops, they let Hayi try everything. At first the boys were meaning to show off their skill in the Marvel games however, they got the shock of a lifetime when the arcade first timer beat the 3 without even batting an eyelash. In fact, for a first timer, she was like a pro! The only game she didn’t do good in was shooting the hoops, which Mino aced, and the races in which Lena was very good at.

 

 

“Ya, tell us the truth!” Hanbin scolded. “This isn’t your first time, is it?”

 

 

“I don’t lie, Oppa!”

 

 

“But how would you know how to use Thor’s killer move if you’ve never played?” Bobby asked. "And that somersault by the Hulk! You have to teach me the combination!"

 

 

“Appa has those games at home. And sometimes he would play alone so I asked him to teach me." Hayi answered them honestly. “On weekends, we play together and sometimes, Youngbae Samchon, Daesung Samchon and Seungri-Samchon would come and play with us. This is really the first time that I entered an arcade.”

 

 

“Krom, I think we should get a certification shot then, ne?” Lena suggested and tipped her head to the sticker photo booth. Hayi wondered how they fit in such a small cramped space but Lena pulled her in place at once when the counter started and they did various poses, from serious to wacky.

 

 

“This day is so awesome!” Hayi said while looking at their photos. Then she stopped when she hit her head on the glass of the machine she walked right into. “Ouch…” She rubbed on her head. The boys saw it and they all laughed.

 

 

“Gwenchahnah, Hayi?” Lena asked but a smile was playing on her lips. “Watch where you’re going, would you!”

 

 

“Ne, I’m all right.” Then she turned to the machine and smiled. “Unnie!”

 

 

“Neh?”

 

 

“I’m gonna win a prize for you!”

 

 

“What?”

 

 

“Pick one, pali!” Hayi pulled her towards the Claw Crane.

 

 

“That one, on top! That should be easy.” Lena pointed to a white unicorn in the middle, on top of the other stuffed toys.

 

 

“Hayi-ah, no one wins this game!” Hanbin told her. “You’re going to waste your token!”

 

 

“He’s right!” Bobby agreed. 

 

 

But Hayi didn’t listen and inserted the token inside. With 1 hand on the joystick and 1 on the button, Hayi controlled the claw. “Eye on the prize, Hayi!” She thought to herself. Mino, Bobby and Hanbin were all shouting orders at her but Hayi appeared to be not listening. Lena was quietly nervous beside her.

 

 

Hayi stopped the claw in the middle, just above the toy Lena chose and with one quick dip, the claw was able to get it.

 

 

“Careful now, Hayi!”

 

 

“The hard part is holding onto it!” 

 

 

“Don’t lose your grip!”

 

 

“You’re almost

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter