xxxxxXXXIxxxxx

YG TRAPPED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I knew it! Once I update, Tabi’s photos are everywhere! ^______^ Rui is happy! So here’s some more! Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah Can you feel my giddiness? ^____________________________^ 

 

 

Hope you guys got to watch them at their concert. I didn’t and I was getting depressed. Anyway, there were fan cams though and did you just listen to Bad Boy’s acoustic version? Tabi’s voice was pure ! Ugh! It was so perfect! Perfect of all 5 of them, they're just so perfect! If you haven’t, make sure to listen to it!

 

 

Anyway, enough of my crazy fangirl-ing! And by the way, I love my new banners! I think I'm becoming a banner ... >.< Sorry! I love your comments and these banners, it gives me more drive to write!

 

 

 

Rui dancing happily the bingu way!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Narita Airport, VIP Room

 

 

 

“Oppa, it can’t be mine! I don’t do drugs! I’ve never even seen or !” Minzy was in panic. “Perhaps someone has the same bag and he or she got mine instead!”

 

 

 

“I’ll go ask them to check the CCTV for anyone who could have taken your real bag. But listen, you stay here and don’t talk to anyone. We have to wait for the lawyers to come before they start to interrogate you.”

 

 

 

Minzy nodded but upon hearing the word “interrogate” she felt her heart drop and her stomach turn upside down. Once her manager was out, she sat on the chair and buried her face on her hands.

 

 

 

What the actual is happening!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

YGE Building, CEO Office

 

 

 

“Appa, I’m going.”

 

 

 

“Yoojin…”

 

 

 

“Let’s face it! It’s not a case of mistaken luggage! Minzy needs our help! I have to go there and get her back to Korea!”

 

 

 

“No, you are doing no such thing! I am doing everything here, Yoojin!”

 

 

 

“I know that but Minzy-unnie, she must be too scared right now! Appa, she’s in Japan and she’s out of our jurisdiction. We need to get her back here before this leaks to the press people. Either you go or I go.” Yang Hyun Suk looked at his daughter. He seemed to have aged in a matter of minutes. Yoojin knew her father cared about Minzy. After all, she was still so young when she started training here in YGE and her father saw Minzy grow up.

 

 

 

“Appa, even if you don’t tell me anything, I know what’s happening. These scandals, one after the other, it hasn’t escaped me. Dara-unnie missed by a notch but only because I knew Jiyong-oppa helped. Whatever those paparazzi had in mind, he was able to stop it from spreading. Chaerin-unnie, I know she’s in trouble. I somehow thought that the next would be Minzy-unnie but I was just guessing. And look at what happened now!”

 

 

 

“Yoojin, this is beyond you.”

 

 

 

“Appa, I’m not a kid anymore! When will you learn to rely on me? I can be trusted! I am your daughter and YGE is as much my life, as it is yours!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kwon Residence

 

 

 

Dara woke up to the ringing of the phone. Jiyong’s hand was draped across her, his head on her shoulder.

 

 

 

“Ji, your phone is ringing.” He doesn’t seem to stir. Dara shook his shoulder. “Babe, someone’s calling you.”

 

 

 

“Hmm? Let it be.” He moved to lay on his back, dragging Dara along to let her lay on his chest. Dara giggled and kissed his cheek. She hears the ringing again so she reached for his phone and saw Daesung’s name.

 

 

 

“Babe, its Dae. Should I answer it instead?” Jiyong just nodded then Dara sat on the bed and pressed the answer button. “Dae? Hold on, slow down. I can’t understand you.” Jiyong reaches for Dara’s waist and she feels his lips against her lower back. “Wait, I’ll wake him up.” She turns to Jiyong and found him grinning at her, with his eyes closed.

 

 

 

“Ji, I think you need to talk to Dae.” Jiyong squinted at her with one eye and he held out a hand. Dara placed the phone on his hand and Jiyong sat up. “Dae, this better be good.”

 

 

 

“Hyung, you’ve got to help us!”

 

 

 

“Yes, but you have to tell me what’s wrong first.”

 

 

 

“Its Minzy, she’s been interrogated and they want her detained now. Hyung, I need Japanese lawyers, powerful ones. She can’t stay in jail. Hyung, she’s scared…” Jiyong sensed the desperation in his friend’s voice. Dara was looking at him, worried.

 

 

 

“I’m going to make some calls first, Dae. Does Sajangnim know of this already?”

 

 

 

“He does but they seem to be helpless too.”

 

 

 

“Okay, where are you right now?” Jiyong got up and got a pen paper from the side table. He started to scribble. “Tell me what happened.” Jiyong paused for a while then started to scribble again, and after that, he hung up on Dae.

 

 

 

“Babe, what’s wrong?” Dara asked. “Its 3am and Daesung is supposed to be in Japan.”

 

 

 

“Dara, its Minzy. She needs my help. Daesung is with her and they’re trying to stop the Japanese authorities from detaining her.”

 

 

 

“Oh my God, what happened to Minzy?”

 

 

 

“They found drugs in her luggage.”

 

 

 

“What…”

 

 

 

“I know, we both know she can’t do it but the police are done interrogating her and they want her detained. I have to get help.”

 

 

 

“Yes, please do anything, Jiyong.” Dara pleaded and Jiyong was looking apologetically at her.

 

 

 

“I have to call Kiko.” Dara stiffened at the name. That name was all too familiar to her. It took her some time to even forget the trouble that name caused Jiyong and Dara’s relationship. Jiyong sat beside her and held her hand. “Babe…”

 

 

 

“Call her.” Dara said. “Just do it.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Lena tiptoed down the stairs in her sweats and track shoes. She and Hayi already talked about this last night and Hayi was supposed to tell their parents that Lena decided to jog early morning and go straight to the company for training. However, as soon as she reached the living room, she stopped.

 

 

 

“Honey, its too early, where are you going?” Dara asked from the couch. “And why were you tiptoe-ing?”

 

 

 

Lena’s eyes went to Jiyong who had his head on her mom’s lap, asleep. Dara was also half asleep and half awake.

 

 

 

“What are you doing here, Oma?”

 

 

 

“Your Appa and I were waiting for a call from Daesung.” Dara, sleepily answered and took the phone from Jiyong’s hand to check. “Still none. Where are you going?”

 

 

 

“I was going to jog then go to the company after.”

 

 

 

“Really? Oh right, your Appa told me you were going to be in a music video.”

 

 

 

“Ne, Oma. I have this chance so I didn’t want to disappoint anyone. Can I go now?”

 

 

 

“We can take you.” Jiyong said, with his eyes closed.

 

 

 

“Appa, how can I jog if you’re going to drive me there?” Lena rolled her eyes.

 

 

 

“I saw that!”

 

 

 

“I knew it! I knew you had super powers, Appa!” Lena joked and her parents smiled. “I’m a big girl now. Don’t worry. I missed working out too.” She leaned over to kiss her mom and dad. “See you later!”

 

 

 

Upon closing the door, Jiyong opened his eyes and looked at Dara. “ Was that cologne?” He asked.

 

 

 

“I think that was perfume.”

 

 

 

“Why is our daughter wearing perfume if she was just going to jog and workout?” Jiyong asked again but before Dara answered, his phone starts to ring and whatever thought they had about Lena, has been replaced now by worry about their friend.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Lee Haru’s loft

 

 

Haru stepped on the treadmill, just as she was watching the news. It was Sunday and it wasn’t supposed to be a work day so she found time for herself and burn some calories.

 

 

 

She rolled her eyes as the screen showed SME’s newest boy group that was set to slay charts until the end of the year.

 

 

 

“Seriously, its too early to tell.” She muttered then got her iPod and put on her earphones. “Better listen to something sensible.” She hummed to the melody playing in her ear, as her feet catch on the speed of the machine. She loved Sundays. It was the only day she gets to have for herself. Haru may seem to be energetic and works better when she’s under pressure but another side of her enjoys the quiet.

 

 

 

The quiet that’s being disturbed right about now. She immediately slows the treadmill and pulls out her earphones as she sees Minzy’s face on the news.

 

 

 

“Holy …” She mutters then punches the off button and showers immediately before speeding towards the place where she works.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Top’s Villa

 

 

“Oh…” Bom covers in shock as a photo of Minzy being escorted by policemen. Top was quiet, a cup of coffee stopped midway to his lips. They see Daesung frantic and being lead out of the airport. Top puts his coffee down and stood up to calm Bom who already held his hand with her cold ones. “Tabi, what’s happening?”

 

 

 

“I don’t know, Bommie.”

 

 

 

“Please find out. Minzy must be so scared right now.”

 

 

 

“I know, she must be. Let’s try calling Jiyong, all right?” Bom nodded and Top got his phone. Only a few words were exchanged between them before Top put the phone down.

 

 

 

“Jiyong is on his way to the airport with Dara. He suggests that we go to the company if we want answers but quite frankly, I’d rather we stay here.”

 

 

 

“But, Minzy…”

 

 

 

“Bommie, I know you’re scared for her and you want to see her but the company is probably flooded with reporters right now. We can’t risk it. I’ll stay home with you and we’ll call Dara and tell her to update us, araso?” Bom could only nod.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

YG Recording Studio 3

 

 

Seungyoon was in the recording studio, listening to the tracks of his mini-album when someone else joined them. The young artist smiled and turned off the music to greet the newcomer.

 

 

 

“It’s great to see you back, Yedam!” Seungyoon clapped his shoulder. “Harang told me you were coming back but I wasn’t sure when.”

 

 

 

“Sorry for barging in on you like this. You must be busy. Don’t mind me, I’ll just sit quietly here at the back.”

 

 

 

“Ani, tell me, why are you here? You miss it, don’t you?” Yedam looked at his friend, who used to be his co-trainee.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter