xxxxxXXxxxxx

YG TRAPPED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

Miss me??? (◑ ‿ ◐)

 

 

Please don’t hate me!( ̄□ ̄;)Its a busy season since Christmas is coming!!! ^_^ Have you done your shopping?

 

 

I haven’t yet.

 

 

What I did was finish 1 of my stories since for some reason ideas kept popping. If you have noticed, my other story isn’t like YG Trapped at all and so I had to pause for a while before I could update.

 

 

We don’t want to bring the angst back to this story, do we? Hope you understand. Aside from the fact that I wasn’t satisfied with the updates I was coming up with, my mood was really off. I know I shouldn’t give you a half-assed chappie, especially when you guys are giving me precious banners and giving life to my story!!!

 

 

See those pretty new banners??? \(^0^)/

 

 

THESE GEMS ARE FROM IZZA!!! (⁎⁍̴̛͂▿⁍̴̛͂⁎)*✲゚*。⋆♡  DON’T YOU JUST LOVE ‘EM??? I DO, I DO, I DO!!! GUESS WHAT, THERE’S MORE TO COME! REALLY REALLY MORE BANNERS... ^^ I'LL BE PUTTING THEM ALL ON THE NEXT ONES. ^^

♡o。.(✿ฺ 。 ✿ฺ)   ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

 

 ^^ THANK YOU AGAIN & AGAIN!!!  ヾ(@^▽^@)ノ

 

 

I won’t say much coz I know you’re all craving for it! Here goes…

 

 

Ever sorry for keeping you waiting —> Rui <(_ _)>

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara found father and daughters by the threshold of their home. The twins were helping their father choose a cap to wear. Hayi was getting all the snapbacks while Lena was handing him the more elegant ones.

 

 

“Rugged looks good on you, Appa!” Hayi told him as Jiyong looked at the mirror, trying on a black snapback.

 

 

“But Appa needs to look more dignified. He looks like a boy in those!” Lena handed him a white fedora. “I think this will go well with your attire.” Jiyong was in tailored black pants, gray polo shirt with a blue Thom Browne cardigan over it. Jiyong got the white hat that Lena chose and wore it.

 

 

“Not bad.” He said and ruffled his daughter’s hair. “I’ll go with this one. Is that all right, Hayi?”

 

 

“Ne, Appa!” Hayi smiled at him. “You look handsome!”

 

 

Jiyong kissed both of his daughters’ heads then crouched between them.

 

 

“Why can’t we come with you, Appa?” Hayi asked as she placed an arm on her father’s shoulder.

 

 

“Because Appa and Omma are going to work and we might not be able to watch over you.”

 

 

“Appa, we don’t mind staying at home.” Lena assured her father. “Hayi, we can just wait for them to come back. Besides, Omma will be with Appa anyway.”

 

 

“I suppose you’re right, Lena.” Hayi turned to Jiyong and grinned.

 

 

“What?” Jiyong asked Hayi and her daughter just stared at him. “Am I missing something?” He looked from Hayi to Lena.

 

 

“Nothing, Appa!” Lena shrugged her shoulders then smiled at her Mom who was approaching them, wearing a white V-neck three-quarter sleeve cocktail dress that clung to Dara’s body accentuating her curves, with a black belt that clung to her slim waist, and pumps. The dress gave her a more feminine but very professional look. Her blonde hair fell in curls beyond her shoulder and her heels made her just about the height of Jiyong.

 

 

“Wow, Omma!” Hayi stared at her Mom, agape, not noticing that her father was doing the same. Lena saw them both though and just proudly turned to look at her mom.

 

 

“You like it, Hayi?” Dara asked her and Hayi nodded. When she turned to Lena, her daughter just gave her the thumbs up.

 

 

“I love it!” Hayi squealed.

 

 

“Me too.” Jiyong added and Dara raised a brow at him. He grinned, looked down, scratched his head, completely caught ogling at her.

 

 

After giving their parents a kiss and a hug, the twins watched as the 2 cars left their home and out the gates.

 

 

“Omma is really pretty!” Hayi spoke out loud. “I mean, pretty is even an understatement! She’s very beautiful!”

 

 

“Ne, she is!”

 

 

“I can’t wait to grow up and be like her!” Hayi raised a fist in the air, like she was declaring a mission. Lena just chuckled.

 

 

“Well, we’re lucky since we’re her daughters and it is inevitable.” Lena gave her sister a pat on the shoulder. Her gaze turned somber then as it grazed the photos of Hayi and Jiyong in the living room. “Hayi…”

 

 

“Ne?” Hayi stood by her sister as she held a photo of Jiyong holding Hayi when she was but 4 years old.

 

 

“Do you think Appa has fallen in love with Omma all over again?”

 

 

“For sure he did!” Hayi said with confidence. “What I’m worried about is Omma though.” She looked at Lena. “You think Omma can fall in love with Appa again?”

 

 

"A part of me says that she does.” Lena smiled and put back the photo on the table then looked at her sister. “But a part of me is still scared that she might get hurt.”

 

 

“Appa will never hurt Omma, Lena.” Hayi frowned at her sister. “Why are you always doubting him?”

 

 

“You didn’t have to grow up and watch your mother cry, did you?” Lena thought but she never voiced it out.

 

 

 

 

 

 

The YG family stood together behind Seungri and Chaerin as they answered the questions of the press. A lot of  fans stood outside the YG building. Some were still making a big deal out of their Oppa’s secrecy while most were shouting words of encouragement.

 

 

 

The media men were ruthless in their questions that for a moment, even the President of YG Entertainment wanted to cut in between. Yang Hyun Suk thought that Seungri and Chaerin have answered everything that was important. He asked Seungri’s manager that its time for the last question and the latter went forward to pass the message to Seungri.

 

 

 

“We can accommodate 1 last question.” Seungri said and the couple looked at each other then smiled at the press. “I think we have covered the important ones.” 

 

 

Chaerin pointed to a timid looking girl with big round glasses in the middle of those seated right in front of her. She stood up and the hall was quiet.

 

 

“Uhm…I am Jung Ara from the Korea Daily.” She seemed to hesitate.

 

 

“Gwenchahnah, Ara-shi!” Chaerin gave her a warm smile. “We don’t bite.”

 

 

“Ne, biande. I am a big fan, CL-shi.”

 

 

“Chinja? Gamsahamnida!”

 

 

“Ne, since your debut until that time you went missing. I have always been a fan and you were my favorite. There were actually speculations as to why you went missing 10 years ago. And I am really curious, we’re you pregnant when you left 2NE1?”

 

 

The silence that followed was deafening and every eye was on Chaerin.

 

 

went dry, her hands were cold to the touch, she felt a cold shiver down her spine. Everyone behind the couple, stiffened upon hearing the question. Dara wanted to move forward and answer for Chaerin but she thought it could do more harm than help. Seungri placed a hand on Chaerin’s shoulder.

 

 

“I’m afraid I haven’t heard of that!” Chaerin put on her best smile, a complete contrast to the turmoil inside her. “Did they also speculate on who’s the father?”

 

 

“Ne, Kwon Jiyong was the father.” The reporter answered Chaerin and to say that the press went wild was an understatement. Every person with a recording tape went forward and were trying to ask Jiyong of the said statement. Security was being pushed, that it was hard to keep their arms as barricades.

 

 

Fans outside the building were enraged. Fanwars ensued in social networking sites. Earlier, if Seungri’s fans were trying to grasp the reality of what their Oppa wanted them to understand, now that was all instantly forgotten and replaced by a new found reason to hate on Chaerin, who was now called by different nicknames and none of them was the least bit endearing.

 

 

Chaerin knew the devil was in the details and she wanted things straightened out lest another misunderstanding happens. She gathered the courage to speak.

 

 

“That is a very absurd speculation, Ms. Jung!”

 

 

“But you were dating G dragon when you were in 2NE1!”

 

  “Sorry to interrupt..." Seungri spoke up. "But I don't think it is necessary to bring up things that were never TRUE to begin with. I can't believe that we still have to reiterate time and again what Chaerin's relationship to Jiyong hyung is. Let's all please let that matter rest because this concerns me and Chaerin and none of my hyungs or 2NE1 are involved. They are here to show us support." Seungri was furious and though he tried to hide it, he was quite fed up. “I hope we have already answered all your questions. Please look fondly at Chaerin and I. Again, we are sorry but we are hoping that you will all understand. Maybe not now, but someday. Gamsahamnida.” 

 

 

Everyone stood up and were lead down to their private room while security prevented the press to follow them.

 

 

 

“First they mention our baby then they have the gal to involve Jiyong hyung in this?” Seungri kicked the chair that was blocking his way. Chaerin bowed to Jiyong and Dara.

 

 

“I’m really sorry!” Dara went forward and made her stop.

 

 

“Hey, Chae! Stop! No harm done, araso?”

 

 

“This isn’t good at all, Hyung!” Seungri sat on the couch, his head in his hands. “How could we have not anticipated that question?”

 

 

“Actually, we did.” Chaerin placed an arm on his shoulder. “I was just too shocked after hearing it.”

 

 

“I’m so sorry, Chae…” Seungri got her hand and held it.

 

 

“Ani, I should be. I got so scared when she mentioned…”

 

 

“Shhh…” Seungri gathered her in his arms. “We promised never to think or talk about the baby anymore, right?”

 

 

“I’ll try to fix this.” Jiyong volunteered. “I mean, my name was said in the end and I really don’t want anyone to misunderstand.”

 

 

“Or you can just let it go.” Top suggested. “If you give a statement now, then what about what happened earlier? They’ll say you’re just covering it up. If you wanted to speak on the matter, you should have done it at once.”

 

 

“What makes you think they will believe me if I said something earlier?”

 

 

“See? You already know even if we don’t try to remind you.” Youngbae gave Jiyong a pat on his shoulder. “People will believe what they want to and when you try to explain, either you end up being defensive or worse, a really good liar.”

 

 

“You know there’s no pleasing them.” Top added. “Let it go, Jiyong.”

 

 

“And what about my girls?” Dara stepped closer to him and held his face. “Dara, the last time Lena thought that I was kissing someone else, she runaway!”

 

 

“Hey, we’re in this together.” Jiyong leaned on her shoulder and Dara wrapped her arms around his shoulders. “Don’t forget that I’m here now. We can both make them understand.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

The couple went home in separate cars once again. Jiyong was the first to arrive at their home and when he opened the doors, the twins were there to meet him.

 

 

“Appa!” Hayi and Lena ran to him.

 

 

“Can Appa get a hug from both of you?” Jiyong asked and the twins immediately obliged.

 

 

“Tired, Appa?” Lena asked and Jiyong nodded after kissing their cheeks.

 

 

“Where’s Oma?” Hayi asked. They hear another car enter the gates and Dara alights it. She immediately greets her daughters with a hug and a kiss.

 

 

“How are you both?”

 

 

“We’re good, Oma!” Lena told her.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter