CHAPTER 8: LET'S MAKE IT OFFICIAL

One Night Stand with T.O.P

CHAPTER 8 LET’S MAKE IT OFFICIAL

 

 

YOUNGBAE’S POV

 

 

 

“Let me get this straight hyung, you and Carla are a couple now?” I said as we sit in the couch. We just arrive in our dorm from Carla’s place.

 

“Yes” He nods. “But we have to talk first.”

 

“Talk about what hyung?” Daesung ask.

 

“About us, as a couple.”

 

“Wait, so it’s not yet official?” GD butted in, his preparing to hang out with his friends later.

 

“No!”

 

“What?” Seungri said. “You almost rub to the hotel manager’s face earlier that you’re Carla’s boyfriend and now you’re telling us it’s not official.” He added then smirked.

 

 “How dare him to just enter her suite.”

 

“May I remind you hyung that Mr. Lee Tyron is dating Carla’s friend and his the hotel manager okay.” Daesung said sweetly to our beloved hyung.

 

“Why are you acting that way? You don’t have a relationship with her right?” I ask and raised my brow.

 

“I don’t know my blood starts to boil when I see him.”

 

 “Aish! Hyung, that’s what you called jealousy.” GD said.

 

“I’m not jealous.” He said.

 

“Omo! Our hyung is jealous.” I said as I pat his back. “Wait, Make sure not to mess up this relationship hyung. What about your other issue?” I continue and I’m a little bit worried.

 

“I said I’m not jealous and I will sort that issue tomorrow.”

 

“Are you ready to be in a long distance relationship hyung?” Our maknae said while busy reading a message from his phone.

 

“I can ask her to stay here and live with me.”

 

“Seriously?” Daesung said in a shocked face.

 

 

T.O.P hyung just nods, WOW! What a revelation. Is he going to do that? I mean he’s considering to live with Carla under one roof?

 

 

“YES!” GD suddenly shouts grabbing all of our attention. “I have a date next week” He happily said.

 

“Is that the girl you talking about?” I ask him.

 

“Yes the girl I meet last month in Macau.”

 

“That girl? I thought she didn’t want to date a celebrity?” T.O.P hyung said while smiling at GD.

 

“You know I can be persuasive hyung and besides I really wanted to know her more.”

 

“Womanizer!” Seungri said. “I’ll sleep now me and Daesung hyung have a date tomorrow afternoon.”

 

“Date?” I ask.

 

“Yes, date! Want to come with us hyung?” Daesung said while eating.

 

“Fine, I’ll come.” I answer.

 

 

I wonder where we are going tomorrow and who are we meeting. I’m intrigue and at the same time excited, what Seungri is up to this time? I grab my bottle of beer and chug it, maknae decided to sleep while GD goes out with his friends. Me, Daesung and T.O.P hyung continue to drink and talk about everything.

 

 

 

=============================================================================================

 

 

 

SEUNGRI’S POV

 

 

“Oh my God! So many people, what are we going to do?” I ask my hyungs, we’re in the lobby of the hotel where Carla is staying.

 

 

The original plan for this afternoon is to fetch Carla and eat lunch in a restaurant but since many people saw us in the lobby of the hotel where she’s staying we decided to just stay again in Carla’s suite and just hang out there with her. My hyungs didn’t know that me and Carla have a constant communication since we met in the MV shoot more than a month ago. And how dare her not tell me that she’s been seeing T.O.P?

 

 

“Alone again? I ask her as soon as she opens the door.

 

“Yup! Come in.” She said.

 

“Hi Carla!” Daesung said.

 

“Hi Carla! We’re back!” Youngbae said. “Why are we here maknae?” He continues.

 

“We don’t have work, so I decided to chill here.” I answer and went straight to get the hotel menu in the dining table. I’m starving.

 

“So this is the date you’re referring to?” Youngbae said again.

 

“Yup!” I answer without glancing to him.

 

“Order me some pizza maknae” Daesung said.

 

“Okay! What about you hyung?” I ask Youngbae. 

 

“Anything!”

 

“How about you Carla?” I turn my attention to her

 

“Just like what I ordered before.”

 

 

I pick up the phone and press 0 for reception.

 

 

“I would like to order, 1 whole pepperoni pizza, 1 fettuccini Alfredo, 1 rib eye steak and a club house sandwich…. Yes… That will be all… Thank you…. Uhmmm…. Room 70914….”

 

 

I hang up the phone and went to the living room to join them.

 

 

“Okay! Wait, Carla what do you mean by saying just like what I ordered before? I’m confused.” Youngbae said.

 

 

Oh my God, I forgot Youngbae is here. This is not a good idea.

 

 

“Me and Seungri had dinner the next day after the MV Shoot.” Carla answered, I smile at Youngbae whose about to lose his mind.

 

“You’re so quick when it comes to these kinds of stuffs maknae.” Daesung butted in as he pats my back

 

“Well it’s just a dinner, so nothing to worry about.” I tell them “Anyway just forget the dinner thing, let’s just enjoy this day.” I said while staring at the shopping bags in the corner of the suite.

 

“So you’ve been here before?” Daesung ask me again. They just can’t drop the topic. Aish!

 

“Yes hyung” I answer.

 

“You two have a constant communication?” Youngbae ask. Can I free fall? So many questions.

 

“Yes hyung” I answer again. Jeez! I’m beginning to regret dragging this two with me.

 

“Why so formal Suengri-ah? Whenever we talk about them, you never call them hyung. You just call them by their first name.” She said.

 

“Wow! Suengri-ah, you never call us hyung?” Youngbae glared at me. Now I’m beginning to regret coming here.

 

“Hyung, she’s joking.” I said. “I love you both so much” I continue while making an aegyo look.

 

“You’re so dead, I’ll tell this to our hyungs later.” Daesung battling his eyelashes while looking at me.

 

 

Seriously? What’s wrong with that? It’s not a crime right? For sure they will scold me later. I hope I just go somewhere else rather than bringing this two here and Carla is not helping at all.

 

 

“Anyway, how dare you not tell me you’re seeing T.O.P hyung?” I said as I tap Carla’s shoulder to divert the topic.

 

“I don’t see any reason why should I tell you that”

 

“Yah! Don’t you know that hyung has a….” I stop myself and look at Youngbae and Daesung, they glare at me. I almost tell her that T.O.P has a….

 

“Has a what?” She asks me.

 

“Uhmmm….” Think fast Lee Sueng hyun…. Think fast! Then the door bell rings. Save by the bell. Whew!

 

 

Carla stands up and opens the door, and then Tyron enters the suite followed by a hotel staff. Is that his name? I ask myself. Good thing this man arrive with our food or else I’m dead. Youngbae and Daesung look at me with a deadly glare. I just shrug my shoulders and look at Carla whose busy talking to the hotel manager. What’s up with him? Does he always accompany hotel staffs to their guests’ suite?

 

 

“Good afternoon, we meet again” Tyron said then bow in front of us. I’m now sure that’s his name.

 

“Were just visiting her again.” I said.

 

“Okay! Just call me if you need anything.” He said, then turning back his attention to Carla. “Rich just called she said follow them to Gangnam later.” He continues.

 

 

Carla just nod and she said that she will just call her friend later, Tyron left and we eat our late lunch.

 

 

“So what’s up with you and hyung?” Youngbae said.

 

“Nothing.” She answers with a deadpan expression.

 

“Nothing? You’re his girlfriend right?” Said the smiling Daesung

 

“NO!”

 

“See I told you their not yet officially together.” I said and mentally pat my back.

 

“What?” She turns to me while frowning.

 

“You see Carla, we’re talking about you last night.” Youngbae said. “Hyung is a good man, you can trust him and I guarantee you he won’t hurt you.

 

“What?” She asks again.

 

“What we’re saying is that go ahead and be the official girlfriend of our hyung.” I said while saying each word shouting.

 

 

The three of them look at me while covering their ears. I smile sweetly at them, even my throat hurts because of shouting.

 

The afternoon pass by, the three of us gets to know her more about Carla, I have to keep that in mind that when my appa and GD’s appa go play golf in the Philippines I will contact her at least I know our appa will be safe in her hands.  Carla will take care of them.

 

 

“Thank you for spending the whole afternoon with us Carla” Daesung said

 

“No problem, thank you for dropping by”

 

“Manager Lee will be here shortly.” Youngbae said. “Your friend loves to shop.” He said and I must say she really loves to shop, she can compete with GD when it comes to shopping.

 

“Yes!”

 

 

Then we hear the door clicks and it opens immediately, Carla’s friend enter the suite with of course a ton of shopping bags in her hands followed by non other than the hotel manager but he immediately left the suite. Now my blood starts to boil like just T.O.P, I don’t know what it is but I don’t like seeing him.

 

 

“This is my friend Chel.” Carla said and introduces us to her.

 

“So you’re her friend? How are you?” I said and gave her my seductive smile and I immediately sense that she’s a pro like me. Flirt!

 

“I’m good!” She said “Where’s your prince charming?” She turns her gaze to Carla and I think she’s referring to T.O.P

 

“He’s busy today.” Youngbae butted in.

 

“Manager Lee is here.” Daesung said while reading a text message from his phone.

 

 

We said our goodbyes and leave their suite, Tyron the hotel manager accompany us in the basement parking lot.

 

 

“That friend of Carla is the type of girl you don’t want to mess around.” I said to them while inside the company van.

 

“Chel?” Daesung said. “Why?”

 

“I don’t know, it’s just a hunch.” I continue.

 

“Is that T.O.P hyung’s car?” Youngbae points to the car and as if on cue T.O.P step out of his car.

 

 

I instructed Manager Lee to slow the car and open the window, I shouted HYUNNNGGGGGG and when he turns to our direction the three of us wave at him, he furrow his brow when he sees us. Okay for sure he will bombard us with questions later in our dorm, I just hope he sorts out whatever issues he has.

 

 

========================================================================================

 

 

OMG! HE WANTS ME TO BE HIS GIRLFRIEND!

 

 

I scream in my head, is this true? I didn’t even sleep last night because of that I’m her boyfriend thing. Jeez! I’m in cloud nine since I hear that coming out from his mouth. Okay! I know its sounds cliché but I love him, their I admit it for the first time. I love the guy, what to do? I come here to mend my heart but I gain another man to love. Is that good? I mean to fall in love again? Can I handle another heart ache? I mean if he ask me to be his “Girlfriend” can I handle another pain if “we broke up”?

 

 

I’m a hopeless romantic, I’m aiming for a happy ending. I blame this all to the soap operas and Korean dramas I watch, all of them have a happy endings even though the lead stars have rough time but in the end love conquers all. Is that going to happen in my life too? After all the rough and hard times I’ve been through is he my happy ending? Will he be my prince charming?

 

 

The only way to find out is for me to try and agree to be his girlfriend, wait! Is he serious about it? What if it’s all just a misunderstanding? What if his just joking yesterday? I shake my head and frown, why didn’t I think of that last night? I think because all through the night I’m giddy and happiness conquers my entire body and soul.

 

 

“Ouch!” My trains of thoughts vanish when a pillow hit my head. “What?”

 

 “I’m asking you for the seventh time, where is Paolo?” Chel said while looking at me with amused face.

 

“I don’t know, when I woke up his not here so I thought he’s with you.” I said while throwing to her back the pillow.

 

“When I went out his still fast asleep.”

 

“Anyway, what are you doing in Gangnam?” I ask her. Where the hell is Paolo?

 

“I’m not in Gangnam.”

 

“So where the hell did you go?”

 

“Date with Raymond.” She said while smiling at me

 

“Again?”

 

“The first date didn’t go well then I’m surprise he called me last night and he wants to go out with me.”

 

I just nod and look at her then sigh. How the hell she can date different man so flawlessly at the same time? I shake my head and now I know that her shopping spree today is sponsored by that Raymond guy.

 

 

We both look at each other when the door bell rings, it must be Tyron!

 

 

“You must be my friend’s prince charming.” I heard her say. “I’m Chel”

 

“I’m Choi Seung Hyun but you can call me T.O.P or Tabi. Nice meeting you Chel” Crap! Did she just say prince charming?

 

 

I stay rooted in my sit when Tabi enters the suite while Chel stays behind, she keeps mouthing he’s hot to me. I mentally curse her right now. I just sigh and shake my head.

 

 

“HI!” He said then kisses me in the lips. “Miss me?”

 

“Hello! What are you doing here?” Hell yeah I miss you! But I didn’t bother to tell him that especially not in front of Chel, she will kill me.

 

“I’m here to fetch you. Did Bae, Dae and Ri went here? I saw them in the parking lot”

 

“Yup! Where are we going?”

 

“’To our house.” He said and I die immediately. OUR house? “Can I borrow your friend Chel?” He said turning to Chel’s direction.

 

“Yah sure but bring her home before midnight okay?” She smiles.

 

“Midnight? I’m planning to borrow her for the whole night, is that okay with you?” He said. Whole night?

 

“You can keep her if you like, I’m too tired to babysit her.” What?

 

“Okay!” He said “Hear that? She said I can keep you. You can’t go anywhere, you’re mine now. You’re my girlfriend and I’m you boyfriend.” He continues, he’s staring at me and I melt then die again. “Take a shower now jagiya.” And he kisses me in my lips again.

 

 

I stare at him for a moment, stand up and went to the bathroom. When I’m sure that the bathroom door is lock, I open the shower and start to jump, I scream but without a sound, I hug myself and grin from ear to ear like a lunatic. After taking a bath I immediately pick an outfit to wear, while dressing I hear Chel and Tabi talk but I didn’t know what they’re talking about. ! What if Chel say some stupid things to him? I curse myself and dress in double time. What am I thinking? Leaving him with her, she might tell him my life story. I curse again and did he just call me jagiya earlier?