CHAPTER 22: ALIVE TOUR MANILA PART 1

One Night Stand with T.O.P

CHAPTER 22 ALIVE TOUR IN MANILA PART 1

 

 

 

 

YOUNGBAE’S POV

 

 

I stretch my arms in the air as we enter the elevator of the hotel where we stay in Taiwan, next stop The Philippines. I and Suengri can’t wait to see Carla, I heard from Glaiza that Carla has no clue that we’re coming to Manila for our Alive tour, I wonder what her reaction will be if she saw us in their hotel? I ask myself. Good thing Manager Lee and Sanjangnim allowed us to go straight to Manila instead of going back to Seoul.

 

 

“Good thing your hand is healing fast hyung” I said as I look at the mirror to check my hair.

 

 “Yup and good thing the doctor takes the bandage off” He replied.

 

“Hyung, are you ready to look for Carla?” Daesung said while hyung shrugged his shoulders. Seriously? Can I smack him in the head?

 

“What’s with the shrugging of the shoulder? Maknae said. “You finally have a chance to see her then your acting like that hyung? Aish! You two should talk” He continues.

 

“Let’s look for her, call Chel and ask her if you can talk to Carla” Jiyong said.

 

“If I know, you just want to talk to Chel” Maknae butted in.

 

“Stop” Jiyong warned.

 

“Jiyong, just admit it.” I said.

 

“Just stop it, it’s not funny” He said as he shakes his head in frustration.

 

“Will we see Glaiza, today?” Daesung asks.

 

“Yup” Maknae answered it for me. “She’s in the hotel since this morning, I just talk to her few minutes ago. She’s double checking our rooms” He continues.

 

“Good! Let’s have dinner with her, what do my hyungs think?” Daesung said.

 

“It’s fine with me” I replied.

 

“Sure, I miss her squeals already” Jiyong said while chuckling. I know he’s fond of Glaiza.

 

“How about you hyung?” He asks T.O.P hyung

 

“Sure, I need to talk to her” He replied.

 

“It’s settled then. Maknae, call her before we board on the plane”

 

 

 

I and maknae look at each other as we get out of the lift, Carla is still in  Japan with Chel. She’s not sure when the two will come back, I ask her if me and maknae can see Soju, she told me that she can drive us to Carla’s house later or tomorrow morning. I really do hope that everything will fall into place and I can’t wait to perform, this is the first time we’re going to Manila.

 

 

“Are you sure the other guys will not suspect when we go to Carla’s house?” I whisper to maknae while the other members are in front of us.

 

“Hyung, don’t worry. I will take care of everything” He said. “Leave the talking to me, okay?” He adds.

 

“Don’t do anything stupid okay? T.O.P hyung can’t find out about the baby” I said.

 

“Arasso, I get it. We’re not in the position to tell him about Soju” He said while patting my back.

 

“Good! Don’t do anything stupid there okay?”

 

“Aish!” He shouts, making the three guys in front look at us. “Arasso hyung” He continues.

 

“What’s the matter?” Jiyong asks.

 

“Nothing oppa” Maknae said with a seductive voice while battling his eyelashes. Creepy!

 

“I’m just reminding him to behave” I said.

 

“That’s right, maknae should behave” Daesung said.

 

“Yah hyung” Maknae protested “I’ll summon all my power to look for Carla” He said while smiling to T.O.P hyung.

 

 

As we settle in our seats inside the plane, I ‘m staring at T.O.P hyung he seem to be uneasy.

 

 

“What’s wrong hyung?” I ask.

 

“I’m nervous” He said. “You know after what happen a couple of weeks ago. What will she think about me?” He continues.

 

“Hyung, don’t stress yourself, if she really doesn’t want you in her life, she will immediately change her mobile number. That’s simple” Maknae said while Daesung nods in agreement.

 

“I’m just scared” T.O.P replied.

 

“Don’t be” Maknae said.

 

 

The flight attendant instructed everyone to take their seat because the plane will take off any minute, I just pat T.O.P hyung’s shoulder and give him a reassuring smile. What will be his reaction if he finds out that Carla works in that hotel with Glaiza and what will be his reaction if he finds out about Soju.

 

 

 

=============================================================================================

 

 

 

GDRAGON’S POV

 

 

I don’t know why I’m so ing nervous right now, we just landed in Manila. We’re in the VIP Lounge of NAIA, we’re just waiting for some of the staffs. The band, crew and dancers arrive this morning and I think they’re resting right now.

 

 

“Hyung, you seem restless. Are you okay?” Daesung ask.

 

“I’m fine, maybe I’m tired” I answer.

 

“He’s nervous because he might see Chel” Maknae butted in, good thing he’s hiding behind Manager Lee because I’m going to bury him right here, right now.

 

“I think you will see her” Youngbae suddenly said.

 

“I’m not here to look for her.” I said. “I’m here to perform and make the VIPs happy” I continue.

 

“What if she suddenly pops in front of you hyung?” Maknae ask.

 

“I don’t care” I replied. I lie.

 

“Your whole body said that you’re lying” T.O.P hyung said.

 

“Stop ganging up on me” I said. “Let’s just focus looking for Carla okay? We have a press conference tomorrow then we’re free. Let’s finalize what we will do tomorrow with Glaiza later” I continue.

 

“If that’s what you like hyung” Maknae said again.

 

“Let’s go” Manager Lee said. “Jiyong, you will ride in the white car. T.O.P and Maknae will ride in the same car then Youngbae and Daesung” He continues.

 

“Can I and hyung share car?” I ask Manager Lee.

 

“No!” He declared.

 

“We need to talk something important” I continue but Manager Lee shakes his head. My poor hyung can’t smoke, he’s with maknae. The both of us don’t want to smoke when the three guys are around us.

 

 

 

When we arrive at the hotel, so many VIPs are waiting outside, screaming and shouting our names, calling us oppa to grab our attention. We went straight in the elevator to go in our respected rooms to rest. Me and T.O.P hyung suddenly stop when we saw Carla. That’s right Carla, maknae is jumping up and down while running towards her, at least we won’t get tired to look for her but my excitement suddenly vanishes because I saw a familiar figure walking across where we are. It’s that her?

 

 

=============================================================================================

 

 

 

It’s 1 in the afternoon, me and Chel just got back from Japan. So tired because the last night we had in Japan, we spend doing some bar hopping, checking the place out and feasting our eyes with hot males, foreign or not. We had a blast to be exact, even though we both spend so much doing shopping, buying clothes, shoes, accessories and even things we didn’t really need as long as their cute in our eyes we buy it.

 

 

“Sorry to disappoint the both of you but I need you in the hotel” Paolo announce as soon as he enters the house.

 

“Are you ing kidding me Paolo?” Chel said. “We just arrive 5 minutes ago and now you wanted us to go to work?” She continues.

 

“What can I do? We have VIP guests and correct me if I’m wrong but that’s your job not mine” He shot back.

 

“Can the two of you talk quietly? My Soju is sleeping” I eyed the both of them.

 

“Fine!” Paolo said. “They will arrive later, around three or four o’clock” He continues.

 

“Why can’t Glaiza just do it for this afternoon, then me and Chel will take over tomorrow morning?” I ask.

 

“Glaiza can’t handle those five VIPs at once” He said “The hotel is fully booked for the next four days, Me and Dennis and the rest of the staffs are working double time”

 

“Can we just rest for at least an hour or two?” Chel asks.

 

“Sure!  I need myself some time off. This is all Glaiza’s fault” He said in annoyance.

 

“Glaiza called me earlier, she said she will drop by here with a friend” My mom said.

 

“Friend? “ Chel ask.

 

“Maybe one of her fan girl friend” Paolo said.

 

“Just go to work later, I’ll bring Soju to our house tomorrow” My mom said and I just nod because I really don’t have any choice.

 

 

I can’t believe after spending two weeks in Japan for a conference, I need to go to work later for our VIP guests, seriously?  I want to choke and bury Glaiza alive at this moment. I said to myself as I sigh and sit in the couch with Paolo. I can’t even unpack my luggage because I have to prepare for work.

 

 

----------------------------

 

 

I can’t believe the hotel is packed with so much people, in and out of hotel. What’s going on? What’s happening? Every single staff is busy going here and there, double checking everything. Seriously? I grab one of the staff that passes by in front of me.

 

 

 

“What’s going on here? I’ve been away for two weeks and when I came back all of you are so busy?” I ask.

 

“There’s a VIP guests that will check in here in our hotel for 3 days then suddenly we’re fully booked” He said.

 

“Do you know whose coming?”

 

“It’s a boy group” He simply says. “I need to go now, I have to double check the other rooms before our guests checks-in” He adds.

 

“Okay! Do you know where Glaiza is?” I ask.

 

“She’s with Sir Dennis for a last minute meeting”

 

“Okay thank you” I said and he leaves.

 

 

Chel went straight to her office, Paolo wants her to do some stuff I don’t know what. I’ve been in the reception helping our receptionist when all of a sudden every one screams, I just ignore them because I really don’t have time to glance at the entrance then to the guests in front of me.

 

 

 

“Sir Paolo wants to see you in his office” One of the staff said to me.

 

“Okay” I said and went to his office located in the far end of the lobby.

 

 

Before I can even make my way half through the lobby, I remembered I forgot my phone in the reception but what I saw stop my tracks, am I dreaming or hallucinating because of lack of sleep. Suengri is running towards my direction, smiling from ear to ear followed by Youngbae, Jiyong, Daesung and last but not the least T.O.P…