CHAPTER 7: YEOJA CHINGU

One Night Stand with T.O.P

CHAPTER 7 YEOJA CHINGU

 

 

“Want to come with us?” Paolo said, while standing beside my bed.

 

“Where are you going? What time it is?” I didn’t have the chance to sleep last night because I’m so busy surfing the net and to top it all off Chel keep us awake because she’s so eager to show us every damn dress she bought.

 

“It’s 10 in the morning. Chel wanted to shop… Again!” He said this time his lying beside me and staring at the ceiling.

 

“Well what’s new about that?” I said. “Are you sure you want to come with her? I know you hate going to malls and shop.” I continue.

 

“I’m done stalking you yesterday, so now I’m just hanging out with Chel.” He sits at the edge of the bed and start to put his shoes on. “You really don’t want to come or you have some plans on your own?” He gave me a wicked smile and that earns him a pillow on the face.

 

“I’ll just stay here all day to recharge my energy.” I smirk.

 

“What you do yesterday drains all your energy.” He laughs to the point his clutching his stomach.

 

“Ready?” Chel said. “Are you not coming with us? We can wait for you if you like.” She continues.

 

“If I have enough energy, I’ll follow the two of you later.”

 

“Okay! Paolo let’s go, I need to be ready for my revenge.”

 

“Still not over with that?” Paolo said while giving me a kiss on the cheeks.

 

“Hell no! No one do that to me. I mean NO ONE.”

 

Gosh she’s so angry. I wonder what plot she has on her mind right now, poor guy. He didn’t know who he messed with.

 

I just think about that later, my head is spinning, I’m so sleepy but before I close my eyes I grab my phone and check if I have a message. My brow furrow and I got immediately pissed when I saw six missed calls and it’s from my good old ex boyfriend.

 

 

==========================================================================================

 

 

The door bell keeps on ringing, I’m still sleepy I glanced at the clock and it’s 5 in the afternoon. I frown, those two why didn’t they bring their own damn keys? I want to shout and curse but I drag myself up and open the door.

 

 

“HI Carla” Seungri said while waving at me.

 

“Finally! You open the door. Can we come in?” Daesung said, he didn’t bother to wait for my answer and he go right straight inside the suite.

 

 

I stay rooted in my spot, here I am just got up from my bed, still wearing my PJ’s and hair everywhere while standing in front of me is five handsome and hot guys.

 

“Wow you’ve been doing a lot of shopping while staying here in Seoul.” Daesung shouts, he probably sees the items Chel purchase since we came here.

 

I open the door wider to let the four boys enter the suite. What the hell are they doing here? I said to myself. I sigh heavily, I just want to go back to sleep. T.O.P is the last one to enter, he stops in front of me and kiss me in my forehead. I just look at him and close the door.

 

 

“Wait here I’ll just take a quick shower.” I said to them

 

“Did we wake you up?” Jiyong said while inspecting the whole suite.

 

“Yup! but its fine. Just stay here.”

 

 

Jeez! I just wanted to sleep and relax all day but here I am dealing with five hot and gorgeous guys. Of all the days.

After a couple of minutes I join them to the living room, everyone is sitting on the couch, holding a bottle of beer while watching TV. How dare these guys drink our beer? I said to myself.

 

 

“Don’t you guys have work today?” I asked them while sitting beside Youngbae

 

“It’s our rest day. Today and tomorrow, we’re bored so we decided to come here.” Daesung said. “It’s that all yours?” He points to the gazillion shopping bags in the floor.

 

“Some of them yes, but most of them belongs to my friend.” I answer him.

 

“Speaking of friends, we all want to meet your friends. Where are they?” Seungri said while drinking his beer.

 

“They went out.”

 

“By the way, while you’re in the bathroom we ordered food, I hope you don’t mind.” Jiyong said.

 

“Did I left my shades here?” T.O.P butted in.

 

“Yes! It’s in my closet. Wait I’ll get it for you.” I stand up but Jiyong grab my hand.

 

“He already has been here?” He said. “Hyung, you’ve been here already? He continues, this time his looking at T.O.P

 

 

Everyone just look at me and T.O.P. I was about to answer Jiyong’s question when T.O.P stand and went to my room then the door bell rings.

 

“He even knows where your room?” GD continues.

 

“It must be the food.” The maknae said. He opens the door and Tyron enters the room together with a hotel staff.

 

“Hi Carla” Tyron said. “I thought Rich is back and I never thought you knew Bigbang.”

 

“She’s not here yet.” I said. “I’ll tell her to call you later if you want.”

 

“Okay.” Tyron said. “Nice to meet you all.” He bows at them then he continues. “Anyway what are you doing here?”

 

“I’m her boyfriend, do you have a problem with that? And besides can’t we hang out with her?” T.O.P said as he emerges from my room. What the hell? Wait, what?

 

“Don’t mind him, that’s not true. Rich is still with Paolo.” I said

 

“Okay! Anyway nice meeting the five of you. Carla, if you need anything just call me.” Tyron bow his head and leave the suite.

 

“Who was that?” Youngbae said.

 

“That’s Lee Tyron, he’s the Hotel Manager.”

 

“Did he know you personally? Seungri ask.

 

“He and my friend started dating a couple of weeks ago.”

 

“Congratulations! We didn’t know the both of you are a couple now.” Jiyong said while smiling at me. “Rich… Rich… Rich… Where the hell did I hear that name?”

 

 

My eyes widen in surprise. HELL NO! HELL NO! DID JIYONG ALREADY MEET RICH? I DO HOPE WE’RE NOT TALKING ABOUT THE SAME PERSON HERE. I shout to myself. I’m itching to ask Jiyong where the hell did he meet that Rich, if his the one who dump her he better hide right now or else he will regret what he did to her. I must ask Chel about this later, suddenly somebody kiss my temple and I forgot everything that’s running in my head.

 

“Any problem?” It was T.O.P

 

I just shake my head and look at him.

 

“Didn’t like my idea?”

 

“Idea?”

 

“You being my girlfriend.”

 

“What?” I frown but deep inside of me confetti is being thrown everywhere.

 

“Let’s just talk later okay!” He said as he kiss again my temple and drag me towards the dining table.

 

 

=======================================================================================

 

 

PAOLO’S POV

 

 

“Okay this is ridiculous!” I stop walking.

 

“What?” Chel said to me with a frown face.

 

“Can’t we just stop and go back to the hotel?” I said. “Seriously! You’ve shopped enough.” I continue and whine.

 

“Stop whining, you’re so cute. Every single girl is looking at you.”

 

“I don’t care. Let them drool over me.” I said and glance at the girls in my back, they keep following us where ever we go.

 

“1 more shop and we’re going back to the hotel. Please.” She gives me her flirtatious smile.

 

“Don’t give me that smile, it won’t work.”

 

 

We’ve been shopping for eternity, I want to smack Tyron’s face right at this moment. Why did he let Chel or Rich have his credit card? I think she’s not going to stop buying things unless the credit card reaches its limits. Poor guy.

 

 

“I like this one, what do you think?” She said while holding another dress. I just nod because if I protest she will buy it anyway. “I have a date later.” She continues.

 

“Good! Go spend time with Tyron.”

 

“Not with him. The guy I met earlier while we’re having lunch.”

 

“So new boy toy?” I smirked.

 

“I hope so! Fingers cross.”

 

 

The guy we met in the restaurant is Jung Raymond, 32 years old, vice president of a large scale company. I’m not really interested about them. I don’t bother to know every detail because for sure after a week or two they will disappear in my life. Same goes to all the boyfriends Carla have, when she cries I know I won’t see them anymore. To be honest with you I’m the only normal person between the three of us and I must say I’m the only guy who didn’t vanish in their lives. What would they do without me?

 

“Here”   Chel suddenly hands me another paper bag.

 

“You buy the dress?”

 

“Yes and I buy you a shirt. I know you’re so bored right now but thank you for accompanying me.” She clings her arms to me and smile.

 

“Are you done? Can we go back to the hotel now?”

 

“Yes”

 

 

After an hour we’re in the hotel lobby and Tyron spotted us immediately, he hugs Chel so tight to the point that she can’t breathe. Jeez! What he will do if this girl dumps him?

 

“How are you baby?” Tyron said while skimming his hands to the back of Chel and I must not laugh because by the looks of her face she’s about to puke.

 

“Fine baby, I have something to tell you though, I know you’re going to be shocked.”

 

“What’s that?” Tyron said in a worried face. We’re sitting in the hotel restaurant. Thank God I’m so tired.

 

 

I reach for my phone and called Carla, I asked her to go down and have dinner with us in the restaurant.

 

 

“She has visitors earlier.” Tyron look at both of us.

 

“Visitors?” I said. “Who?”

 

“Bigbang members.” He looks at me then turns to Chel. “Here, I hope you like it baby.”

 

Bigbang members? Who the hell they are?

 

He handed Chel a small box, of course my good friend excitedly open the box and in just a snap of a finger her whole mood changes. It’s a diamond studded ring. Okay I declare that Tyron is the most stupid guy I ever meet.

 

 

“Thank you baby.” Chel said she hug him and kiss him in the cheeks but to her surprise Tyron suddenly captured her lips and kiss her lustfully.

 

“Get a room.” I said to them and tucked my tongue out to Chel.

 

“I’m so relief you like it. Anyway what are you going to say to me?”

 

“Baby” She said in a flirtatious way she can say. “I think your credit card reach its limits. Sorry.” WHAAAAT?!

 

“Don’t worry” Tyron reach for his pocket and hand Chel another credit card.

 

 

She’s in cloud nine again. She’s going to meet her karma soon. I promise you that.

 

 

“Hello!” Carla sits beside me and look puzzled at Chel. “I want some cake.”

 

“You want cake? Chocolate cake?” Tyron ask, Carla just nod and smile at him. “What about you two?”

 

“Anything baby” Chel said

 

“I want spicy seafood pasta and pizza please.”

 

“Okay wait here I’ll get your order.”

 

 

We all stare at Tyron’s retreating back and when he’s out of our sight we all look at each other and laugh.

 

 

“That guy is head over heels in love with you.” Carla said while looking at the shopping bags.

 

“Who’s your visitors?” I ask.

 

“T.O.P and his friends.”

 

Oh okay! BIGBANG

 

“Look” Chel happily wiggle her fingers to us her ring. SHOW OFF!

 

“Nice ring. Did Tyron give you that?”

 

“Yes! And I have a date later with Raymond.” She beams at Carla

 

“Who the hell is Raymond?”

 

“New boy toy.” I said and sigh.

 

 

Carla just shakes her head and our orders came, the hotel staff said that Tyron is busy with a VIP guest so that he can’t join us for dinner. Good!

 

 

Chel hurriedly went to our suite, take a shower, dress up and leave. She’s so excited to have a date with that Jung Raymond who looks like Taecyon, a member of a group 2PM which I don’t really know.  After she leaves I take a shower and join Carla in the living room, she’s drinking red wine while thinking.

 

 

“Damn you! I told you not to fall in love that fast, you didn’t know him enough.”

 

“What?”

 

“Do you think I’m stupid enough not to notice it? Spill it out?”

 

 

She just smiles at me then shrugged her shoulders. What am I going to do with these girls?

 

 

============================================================================================

 

 

GD’S POV


“I’ll go out for a while, I have to meet my friends in a bar.” I said to them and leave the dorm.

 

 

We just got back where Carla is staying and she looks lost when she spotted the five of us outside her suite. Well everyone will be shocked if they just woke up and saw us in their door steps. HAHAHAHA

 

 

I decided to go out with my friends to unwind because next week we will be flying to Las Vegas to shoot our MV, plus we’re getting ready for our concert “Bigbang Big show” and of course promotions for our new album. It’s going to be hectic.

 

 

Me and my manager Mr. Kim arrive at a private bar my friends are all waiting for me, I was about to enter the bar when I spotted a familiar girl with a guy, they are about to enter a private restaurant, I glanced inside and found a couple of customers, I waited for a few minutes and exhale deeply. I want to play before spending time with my friends.

 

 

“Hyung, wait for me here. I saw a friend of mine in this restaurant. I’ll just greet him.” I said to Manager Kim.

 

 

Smile plastered on my face as I walk inside the restaurant. It’s Showtime.

 

 

“How can you do this to me Rich?” I said as I reach their table. Did I just say her name right? I said to myself. The guy in front of her is shocked. I must keep a straight face. Don’t you dare laugh Kwon Jiyong.

 

“What are you doing here?” The girl said.

 

“Dude! You know her?” The guy said but this time his serious, mad serious. For the nth time I want to laugh but I have to keep a straight face.

 

“Of course I know her, she’s my girlfriend.”

 

“What? Just ignore him Raymond, that’s not true.”

 

“So your name is Raymond? She’s my girlfriend you prick.” I said in a deadly tone.

 

“I thought your single Rich?”

 

“Yes I am! Don’t mind him, his crazy”

 

“Crazy? Babe, we’re just together last night, celebrating our 100th day anniversary. Look I even gave you this ring” I held her hand in front of Raymond’s face and show him the ring. Good job Kwon Jiyong, good thinking. I said to myself.

 

“I’m sorry, she said she’s single.” Raymond stands up and bow he’s head. “Rich, if I know you’re dating somebody I won’t hit on you.” And after that he left. Victory again for Kwon Jiyong. I pat mentally my back and gave the girl a sweet smile and sit in front of her.

 

“Damn you” She said to me with glaring eyes.

 

“I’m planning to kiss you in the lips but he just left us alone.” I’m trying my very best not to laugh at her annoyed face.

 

“What’s wrong with you? You ruined my date. Are you jealous because I’m with someone else?” She smirked at me.

 

“Sorry to disappoint you, I’m not interested with you. Anyway, thank you for entertaining me this evening. Enjoy your late dinner.”

 

 

I didn’t wait for her to speak again, I stand and walk towards the door, I immediately went straight to the bar and ask my friends to go to another place, good thing they agreed. I can’t stop laughing inside the car. HAHAHAHAHA she’s so pissed at me that’s for sure. Good thing I will not see her again. HAHAHAHAHA

 

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT... PLEASE!

 

PLEASE READ MY ONE SHOT STORY, HERE'S THE LINK: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/529059/dream-choiseunghyun