CHAPTER 53 MANILA BABY (PART 3)

One Night Stand with T.O.P
CHAPTER 53 MANILA BABY (PART 3)
 
 
[BEEP]
 
[BEEP]
 
[BEEP]
 
 
Chel's phone beeps three times, she groans as she grabs her phone and stare at it for a long time. It's 3AM she said to herself then glance at the guy she's beside with, she scoffs and shake her head, she did it again. She bring another stranger to her home and you all know what they do right? She slowly stands up and grab her clothes in the floor and went outside of her room.
 
 
She pour some coffee in a mug from the coffee maker Glaiza gave her last christmas, she sigh again and again as she stretches her arms then she remember that someone texted her. She grab her phone and read the three messages one by one, a small smile appeared on her lips, the three messages came from Jiyong.
 
 
Message 1
 
*You Love me.
 
 
Message 2
 
*And I love you.
 
 
She scoffs, what the hell is wrong with this ing guy? LOVE? He wish, I don't believe in love, I don't believe in happy endings, she said again to herself but immediately stops when she remembers Carla and T.O.P, both of them believe in love and she's very sure both Carla and T.O.P believe in happy endings, look at the both of them they're happy and contented in life, building a family of their on, she murmurs.
 
 
'Yah right.' She said quietly. 'Love' She scoffs. She look again at her phone and open the last text message, actually it's a picture and when she opened it, she almost throw her phone outside the window. 'Oh my effin' God!' She blurted out. 'The postcard, that stupid postcard' She said again, her eyes wide open, she went to the living room and grab her wallet inside her bag then frown, the postcard is still there, good as new because she laminated it after rummaging their trash bin.
 
 
 
FLASHBACK
 
 
Chel's mind is in whirlwind right now, what did Carla say awhile ago is making her head dizzy and her vision blurred, Jared is planning to open a hotel branch in Seoul and he wants them to transfer there. Carla receive a text from Jared while the two of them are in their favorite bar, Chel went out on her own after receiving from Glaiza a very personal gift, it's a postcard with GD's autograph in it but she immediately threw it in the trash bin and went out when she heard that Glaiza saw GD's girlfriend in Bigbang's annual concert in Seoul, she scoffs and there's a little pinch of pain in her chest.
 
 
This is not her night because after the 'I saw GD's girlfriend' thing, Raymond, her previous boy toy pops out from nowhere and introduce himself to Carla, who is confused as ever especially when Raymond blurted out that he and Tyron are cousins. She decided to drag Carla out of that bar and move to a different location because of Raymond but again the night keeps on getting worst because Carla needs to go to her mom's house because Soju keeps on crying, she sigh and mentally killing herself when she decided to go back home and do the unthinkable thing, rummaging the trash bin to get the postcard she just threw a couple of hours ago.
 
 
"Yah Sheena" Chel slurs. "Come here and drink with me, bring Mona with you." She continues as her vision dances because of alcohol in take. She told her where she is and hang up without waiting for her friends response. "Bartender" She shouts. "Give me another gin and tonic." She continues.
 
"What's wrong with you?" Sheena said as soon she saw her friend almost lifeless in the table alone.
 
"I.... Don't.... I don't..." Chel said.
 
"Don't what?" Mona said.
 
"I... Don't... Go.... Seoul..." Chel continues.
 
"What?" Sheena and Mona said in unison.
 
"And that.... fu... ing.... fu.... dra.... gon..." She slurs again but Sheena and Mona just ignore her. "Shhhhhtu.... shooopid dragooooon."
 
"Stop talking, we can't understand you, let's just drink." Mona said and hand her vodka apple.
 
 
The two girls just look at each other, just by hearing the word SEOUL makes them giddy and think of their OPPAS. Especially Bigbang and everything and anything connected to YGE, they keep drinking and trying their very best to understand every single word that comes out in Chel's mouth, she keeps blubbering about a dragon and work and everything in between which made Mona and Sheena more confused.
 
 
It's almost 4 in the morning and the bar is about to close, Mona and Sheena look at each other and a playful smile tug in there face, since Chel is the one who ask them to go to the bar it's more appropriate that she will be the one who will pay for everything. They both look at Chel who passed out a couple of minutes ago, when Sheena opened Chel's wallet her eyes literally pops out, she grabs it and show it to Mona.it's an autograph signed postcard from GD and it was laminated.
 
 
"Wait i'll take a picture of it first." Sheena said as she hands Mona the credit card from Chel's wallet. "I didn't know that she's a VIP."  She laughs as she snaps a photo of the said post card.
 
"This girl is a VIP, a hard core VIP." Mona blurted out, trying to call one of the waiters.
 
 
Both of them just laugh while carrying Chel outside of the bar.
 
 
 
END OF FLASHBACK
 
 
---------------------
 
 
 
Her frown deepens as she text Jiyong full of curse but she didn't receive any text from him, she tried to call him but he never answers any of her phone calls.
 
 
"Hey baby girl." She startles when someone hug her from behind. "Come back to bed with me." He said and nip her neck, She sigh and turn around.
 
"Fine." She smiles and squeals as the guy suddenly lifts her and bring her back to the bedroom.
 
 
 
====================================================================================
 
 
 
Meanwhile back at Carla's house, her two friends namely Mona and Sheena are lifeless standing in front of her and Soju. Jiyong and Youngbae walk towards them with a slow motion, as if watching a movie with two handsome man. Sheena yanks Carla's dress as if asking her silently if she's seeing the real thing, the real GD and TAEYANG, in flesh and blood.
 
 
"Hi! we meet again." Jiyong wave at them and smile.
 
"Good evening." Youngbae said. "Sorry for the short notice, I hope we didn't waste your time just by coming here." He continues while carrying Soju.
 
"Uhmmm." Mona is nervous, she can't even look at the two man straight in the eyes. "No... No problem."
 
"Yup! It's our rest day from work today so it's perfectly fine." Sheena butted in but deep inside she's ready to faint. Faint in Jiyong and Youngbae's arms, she smile at the thought of her in their arms, cuddling.
 
"Come in." Jiyong said. "Hyung, our visitors are here." He shouts and on cue T.O.P emerges from the living room area, walking with full of authority.
 
"Oh My God." Sheena whispers, she's beside Carla.
 
"! He's so handsome." Mona chips in, not taking his eyes away from T.O.P. Actually she's confused right now, she didn't know who will she look first.
 
"Hi" T.O.P politely said and bow to them. "I'm sorry we weren't able to join you last night in the restaurant." He continues while grabbing Carla's hand which made the two girls become dumbfounded.
 
"Why are you holding her hand?" Sheena said while pointing to T.O.P and Carla's entwine hands.
 
"Don't tell me, she's your..." Mona didn't finish what she tries to ask when T.O.P just nod at her repeatedly. 
 
"You didn't know that hyung is Carla's husband?" Jiyong said in confusion.
 
"We just know that she got married to Soju's dad." Sheena answered while eyeing her friend trying to get some answers.
 
"Can we please go to the living room and sit in the couch?" Youngbae said and look at Soju. "This little girl is heavy." He continues and plant a kiss in Soju's head.
 
"I'm not heavy Samchon." She said pouting.
 
 
All of them went to the living room and talk for a little bit, Carla can sense that her friends are going to attack her any moment, she ask herself why the hell didn't she tell them that Soju's dad is T.O.P? Because for sure they will kill her, they will attack her for sleeping with their bias and they will literally want some blow to blow details about everything including the love making part, She know the two girls and they will not settle for just a short version of the story.
 
 
------------------
 
 
"Why the hell you didn't tell us that T.O.P is your husband?" Mona said in gritted teeth, ready to stab Carla.
 
"How dare you have with him." Sheena said while chopping the onions with full might. Carla just look at the both of them, they're in the kitchen preparing dinner while the three boys and Soju remain in the living room, actually the three of them are busy looking at the pictures Martha send to T.O.P's email the new house, She together with Chel and Glaiza with the help of Paolo and Dennis are done moving all the things to the new house.
 
"It's a long story" Carla replied. "Let's just leave it like that." She continues. 
 
"Mommy.... Mommy.... Mommy" Soju shouts while running towards the kitchen. "I saw our new house in daddy's laptop" She said breathless. "I also saw my room." She beams at her and run again back to the living  room.
 
"New house?" Mona look at Carla. 
 
"You know... the news... Tabi decided to look for a new house." She simply said and shrugged her shoulder.
 
"The paparazzi thing" Mona said again. "Good for the three of you, you really need some privacy."
 
"Why don't you go back here?" Sheena suggested.
 
"That idea is not included in Tabi's list." Carla replied.
 
"Anyway let's just drop the topic but I tell you we want to know the real story how, where and when did you meet T.O.P" Sheena eyed Carla, trying to threaten her.
 
"Don't worry" She said but she's not planning to tell them everything not because she didn't trust them, it's just that she needs to be careful especially now that everyone knows about T.O.P's marital status, she doesn't want to be burden to him.
 
"Jagiya." The three of us suddenly look at one direction, they saw T.O.P peeking his head and pouting while calling his wife. Sheena and Mona can't do anything but swoon at T.O.P's pouting face.
 
"Hmmm." Carla replied looking at her husband who looks like about to cry. "Do you need anything jagiya?"
 
"Jagiya?" Mona scoffs and literally want to yank Carla's hair because of jealousy. Carla just look at her and gave her a death glare. "Fine." She smirks and continue to stir the cream for the cream puffs she's making.
 
"Jagiya, I need your help." T.O.P walks towards Carla and pout, he's full blown pout. "I need to find something."
 
"What did you misplace?" Carla asks.
 
"Can I borrow my wife for awhile?" He look at Carla's friends who just nods. 
 
"Where are we going?" Carla asks again. "Yah! stop drooling." She said while eyeing her two friends, T.O.P just chuckles and hold her hand guiding her towards the staircase.
 
"Hyung, where are you going?" Youngbae suddenly appeared followed by Jiyong and Soju. Mona and Sheena almost lost their insanity because of the overwhelming feeling right now.
 
"I need to look for something, she will just help me." T.O.P simply said and both of them went to the second floor and inside their bedroom.
 
"Are you hungry Soju?" Sheena asks her.
 
"Yes Aunt Sheena." She replied.
 
"Don't worry just give me 15 minutes." She smiles while tasting the food.
 
"Samchons let's set the table." Soju claps her hands. "Can we eat in the garden?"
 
"We can't darling, it's drizzling outside." GD said.
 
"Okay." She said and look at the cream puffs in the kitchen counter top. "Can I have one Aunt Mona?" Mona just nod and hand on cream puff to Soju.
 
 
The two guys grab plates and glass and went to the dining table, GD's phone keeps ringing and ringing but he never answer it, he will just chuckles every time he will glance at his phone and just ignores it.He knows that the girl is fuming with anger and he must remember to be prepared when he goes back to Seoul because for sure he will be in a battlefield again with Chel.
 
 
After a couple of more minutes Carla went down and join them, she got shock when she saw their daughter happily eating cream puffs with cream all over her face, Carla grab some tissues and kneel in front of Soju and wipe then T.O.P suddenly appears and just look at his two girls.
 
 
"Hyung, what do you want red wine or beer?" GD said while putting his phone inside his jeans pocket.
 
"Both." He simply said. "I'll get the wine, if you want beer there are a couple of bottles in the fridge in the bar." He said again and walk towards the bar.
 
"What do you want?" GD asks Mona and Sheena. "Beer or wine?"
 
"Both." Sheena chuckles and look at Mona.
 
"I forgot you're Carla's friends, I bet both of you are hardcore drinkers." He chuckles and follow his hyung to the bar.
 
 
---------------------
 
 
[RING]
 
[RING]
 
[RING]
 
 
"Baby" Youngbae answered his phone, it's Glaiza. He press the loudspeaker button and place it in the dining table, all of them are eating dinner and happily chatting with each other.
 
"How are you? I miss you." The girl said not minding if everyone can hear her.
 
"I'm fine baby" Youngbae chuckles. "Baby say hi to your friends, Mona and Sheena are here."
 
"Baby?" Mona frowns.
 
"We know your baby?" Sheena butted in while Youngbae nods and smile to them.
 
"Why are they with you?" Glaiza asks which made Mona and Sheena arched their brows. They didn't know that Youngbae is Glaiza's boyfriend.
 
"Glaiza" Youngbae warns her. "I'll talk to you later baby, we're having dinner right now."
 
"Okay! wait can you ask your dragon friend if he has something to do with Chel's attitude right now?"
 
"Yah! I didn't do anything" GD shouts but trying his very best not to laugh.
 
"Fine." She said. "Call me later okay, I love you."
 
"I love you too bye."
 
 
"Wait i'm confused as hell right now." Mona said and look at Youngbae. "Glaiza is your girlfriend?" 
 
"Yes" He simply said then Mona look at Sheena and Carla.
 
"Okay" Sheena said and then both her and Mona laughs. Actually the two of them and Glaiza have a little secret, out of the five boys Youngbae is Glaiza's least favorite and she even bow to herself and to them that she will never fall in love with Youngbae unlike with the other 4 boys.
 
"What's so funny?" GD said.
 
"Nothing" Mona shakes her head and as if on cue her phone and Sheena's phone beeps, It's from Glaiza.
 
 
*Don't you dare spill our secret or else I will fly back their to bury the both of you.
 
 
The both girls laugh and Carla has an inkling idea what are they laughing about. The night went by smoothly after eating they went to the living room and drink, trying to get to know more each other, trying to relax especially to Carla and T.O.P who has a rough weeks. While everyone is enjoying Carla just look at them and busy playing with Soju, Mona even glare at her, it's very rare not to see her drink, actually it's the first time she saw her not drinking with them except when she's pregnant with Soju.
 
 
-------------------------
 
 
"Thank you for a wonderful evening." Sheena said smiling to the three guys.
 
"We're supposed to be the one thanking the both of you." GD replied. "Are you sure you don't want us to walk you home?"
 
"Our house is just two blocks away from here" Mona said. "Thank you for the offer"
 
"By the way" GD said while draping his arms to the both girls. "Don't mention to anyone about the postcard okay."
 
"How did you know about the postcard?" Sheena said.
 
"It's a long story." GD smile. "Just don't mention anything to Chel." He winks at them and give the both girls a quick peck in their cheeks.
 
"Fine" Mona said. "And please don't kiss us again or else we will demand for more." GD just chuckles and shake his head. The girls wave goodbye and went home.
 
"I'm so tired." Youngbae stretches his arms and ready to sleep. Both him and GD decided to sleep in their hyung's house instead going back to the hotel, since the house has enough guest rooms for them. "Good night." He said and went upstairs.
 
"Me too, i'll go to my room" GD said and disappear in Carla and T.O.P's vision.
 
"Want some?" Carla offered T.O.P kimchi fried rice. He just shake his head and look at his wife, both of them are alone in the kitchen, Soju is asleep in her room while the guys just go to their respected guest rooms.
 
"Is their something wrong with you jagiya?" T.O.P asks.
 
"Why?" Carla look at him while smiling.
 
"There's something with you but I can't tell what it is." T.O.P look at her and shrugged his shoulders.
 
"Tsk, I thought you already figure it out." Carla stomp towards their bedroom. "And I hate your perfume."
 
"Yah what did I do wrong?" He shouts and just like that he's in a bad mood just like Carla's mood who changes every 30 seconds.
 
 
 

HAPPY NEW YEAR.......