CHAPTER 15: YG FAMILY CONCERT

One Night Stand with T.O.P

CHAPTER 15 YG FAMILY CONCERT

 

 

It’s been almost 2 months since Soju arrive and boy I tell you it’s been a whirlwind for me, NO! Not just for me but for all of us. Good thing my mom volunteered to stay with us to help me with the baby and when she’s not around Glaiza accompany me and I don’t know if it’s a good or a bad thing that she spends time with Soju.

 

 

Glaiza always watch Bigbang’s past concerts or T.O.P’s movies or any Korean drama with handsome lead actors with Soju. Her version of bed time stories are the stories how a certain actor or idol begin his career path, and of course she always talks to Soju about Bigbang. When it comes to lullaby she always plays Bigbang’s songs especially Lies and Haru-Haru and when she does that Soju sleeps immediately. Weird but true.

 

 

After the call I made to Tabi when I’m in labor he keeps on texting me again, he turns my phone into his personal diary and it makes me smile every time my phone vibrates.

 

 

“Jagiya, I miss you! We’ve been busy with our yearly family concert, I wish you are here.” He sends me this late last night.

 

 

It’s 3 in the morning and Soju is wide awake, so I don’t have a choice but to stay awake with her. My brow furrows when my phone vibrates, who the hell will text me at this hour? Paolo and Chel are both sleeping right now, while Glaiza is still working at this hour in the hotel.

 

 

“We’ve just finish practicing for our family concert, sleep well jagiya! I love you. Just tell me when you’re ready to hear my story about the incident that night.”

 

 

I smile and for the first time I hit reply.

 

 

“Can you please just go home and sleep! Good night.”

 

 

Instantly I receive another message.

 

 

“YOU’VE REPLIED TO MY TEXT! Thank you. I’m going home now to OUR condo and sleep happily. Why are you still awake? Please tell me you’re not working at this hour.”

 

 

I’m not working bingu, I’m taking care of our daughter. I want to type that message and send it to him but I refrain myself. I glance at Soju who is now sleeping by my side, Thank God I can sleep.

 

 

“I’m not! Just go to bed and sleep Tabi. Good night.”

 

 

“Yes I will! And please say that you love me again, good night jagiya.”

 

I sigh and shake my head, how can I tell him that we have a child together? I massage my temple and lie beside Soju, I have to take this opportunity to sleep and in no time I join my daughter to dreamland.

 

 

============================================================================================

 

 

 

PAOLO’S POV

 

 

“We’re going to Japan next week”

 

 

We’re in my office, I and the three girls are eating lunch while having a meeting. It’s getting a bit hectic this past few months. The hotel is expanding and good thing Carla is back to work.

 

 

“Shopping” Chel squeals.

 

“We’re going to stay there for 4 days” I said. “Are you okay with that Carla?” I continue and she just nods.

 

“3 days of conference” Boring! I sigh.

 

“No time to roam around?” Chel said.

 

“Just a day” I answer.

 

“1 day? Only 1 day?” She exclaimed.

 

“Are you disappointed that we only have a day to relax?” Carla asks.

 

“It’s hard to look for a boy toy in just a day” The other woman said. She and her boy toys.

 

 

Glaiza is busy listening of course to Bigbang’s songs, jeez! This girl is a hard core VIP. Actually I and she have a plan for us that 1 day of rest, everything is settled and for sure these girls will kill me and Glaiza.

 

----------------

 

 

JAPAN! What a beautiful place. I want to roam around and shop but no, the four of us are holed up in this conference, talking about this and that. I’m so bored especially Carla and Chel, I bet their not listening like me but on the other hand Glaiza is beaming with so much happiness.

 

 

“Let’s have dinner in my suite. I’ll see you both later.” The conference just ended, we have different rooms but same floor. I hand my key to Chel before I talk to the conference coordinator. Glaiza suddenly vanishes after the conference and I bet she’s into stalking mode again.

 

 

Is that Bigbang members? I told to myself. I saw them leaving a restaurant parallel to the conference room. I just shrugged my shoulder because I really don’t care, although I’m tempted to go in front of them and shakes T.O.P’s hand to congratulate him for being a newly father.  After talking to the coordinator I went straight to my room, I hope my good old friends order something already because I’m starving. I ring the door bell and Carla opened the door.

 

 

“Where’s Chel?” I ask her.

 

“She went to her room to freshen up” She answered and went to the bathroom then the door bell rings again.

 

 

I didn’t bother to look at the peephole because I know it will be Chel or Glaiza, when I open the door a fist landed in my right jaw. I glanced behind me and see Carla suddenly gently close the bathroom door again and when I turn I saw T.O.P standing in the door step, I stand up while caressing my jaw.

 

 

“Hyung, why did you punch him?” A guy in a Mohawk hairstyle asks while holding T.O.P’s arm.

 

“That’s for kissing Carla” He said to me then I receive another punch on my left jaw. “And that’s for taking her away from me” He continues.

 

Two solid punches in my face! I said to myself, now I’m pissed.

 

“Who are you?” I ask T.O.P in a mocking way.

 

“I’m T.O.P, Carla’s boyfriend” He answer back. “You’re the guy in the coffee shop and in the restaurant right?”

 

“Boyfriend? I ask. “Oh I remember you now, you’re the guy she saw in a restaurant having dinner with your group and your girlfriend.”

 

“She’s not my girlfriend” He hisses.

 

“Don’t fool yourself T.O.P, we both know she’s your girlfriend, didn’t you remember what she told to Chel in that restaurant? By the way I’m Paolo, Carla’s boyfriend”

 

“You can’t fool me” He shot back

 

“I remember you” The other guy said to me. “Hyung, let’s go!” I know him, his Suengri. I saw him having lunch with Chel while we’re still in Seoul and he still remembers me.

 

“Where is she?” T.O.P asks.

 

“Who?” I ask innocently.

 

“Carla, I need to talk to her”

 

“She’s not here.”

 

“Hyung, stop that let’s go” The Mohawk guy said. “Daesung-ah drag him out of here”

 

“You’re lying” T.O.P said to me

 

“If you want you can come in and check it for yourself”

 

 

He was about to enter in my room when Chel yells.

 

 

“What are you doing here?” She shouts.

 

“I need to talk to your friend, please.” He said in a pleading way.

 

“She’s not here, now go!” Chel glares at him

 

“Hyung, please let’s go” The other one said, “Sorry” He turn to me and bow his head.

 

“Hyung, listen to Daesung hyung” Suengri said.

 

“Youngbae, get him out of here” Chel said “Oh my God! What happen to you Paolo? Your lips are bleeding.”

 

“Don’t worry about me” I said to Chel, as I walk and stand in front of T.O.P “I’m so itching to punch you right now”

 

“Do it” T.O.P said “Here” he leans forward so his face is so expose and I’m tempted to punch him but I stand back and stare at him “I won’t do it”

 

“Coward” T.O.P said as he smirked at me.

 

“I’m controlling myself because for sure if Carla finds out that I punch you she will bury me alive in a heartbeat.” What I said throws him off balance.

 

“You can go now” Chel stand between me and T.O.P

 

“She will not allow me or anyone to hurt you especially now that the two of you have a beautiful….” I stop myself and now T.O.P is completely lost.

 

“I’ve been looking for the four of you” A guy said while walking towards our direction, probably one of their managers.

 

 

Chel push me inside the room and lock the door leaving T.O.P dumbfounded outside.

 

 

“That was intense” Chel said after looking at me then Carla emerges from the bathroom

 

“Why didn’t you dodge his punch? And you almost tell him about Soju.” Carla said as she examines my cut lips. “Wait here I’ll call the reception and ask for an ice pack and first aid kit”

 

“How can I dodge his punch? He’s so quick”

 

“Good thing we don’t have conference tomorrow you can rest” Chel said.

 

“I have plans for us tomorrow”

 

“What?” Chel asks

 

“We’re going to watch YG Family Concert tomorrow.”

 

“No way!” They say in unison.

 

“You want me to bury the two of you at the same time?” I glare at them.

 

“Ask for something else, I won’t go to that concert.” Carla said while shaking her head.

 

“She’s right, ask for anything except that one.” Chel continues.

 

“Okay!” I want to see Gummy and CL in person tomorrow.”

 

“What?” And for the second time this night the two girls are in shocked.

 

“Hell no!” Chel said.

 

“I’ll give you my whole salary next month, but we’re not going to watch that concert” Carla said.

 

“I’ve been punch by your ex boyfriend twice this evening” I glare at her. “And you, I don’t know what you’ve done, you’re hiding something from us” I turn and face Chel.

 

 

The two of them remain silent, sigh and look at each other.

 

 

“Fine! We’re going to watch the concert tomorrow.” Chel said.

 

 

I smile at the both of them, when the door bell rings again Chel check it through the peephole and it was the room service followed by Glaiza.

 

 

The next day me and Glaiza drag the both girls in the venue couple of hours before the concert starts.

 

 

“The concert will start in three hours, what are we doing here this early?” Chel whines.

 

“We have to be early so that we can find a good spot” I answer.

 

“How did you know Gummy and CL? You’re not a big fan of k-pop.” Carla asks.

 

“Glaiza show me some videos of CL and Gummy, that’s how it started.”

 

“Please tell me you didn’t buy VIP tickets, I don’t want them to see me” Carla continues.

 

“We will be in the second floor, 3rd row” I said as I hand them our tickets.

 

“You’re weird Paolo.” Chel said.

 

“If I’m weird, what do you call yourself?” I ask her.

 

“Stop arguing please” Glaiza said. “I’m going to see my husband’s again.”

 

“Husband’s?”

 

“Bigbang” She beams at me

 

 

I just nod and after it feels forever, we’re finally settled inside the venue. It was jam packed, now I realized that my CL and my Gummy are so popular. The lights turn off all at once and the music starts.

 

 

“I go by the name of CL of 2ne1, it’s been a long time coming. But we’re here now and we’re about to set the roof on fire baby, you better get yours coz’ I’m getting mine.”

 

 

My heart stops, it’s CL! FANBOY MODE ON as I wave their light sticks while Glaiza is shouting beside me.

 

 

=============================================================================================

 

 

GD’S POV

 

 

Once we’re done eating dinner we all head back to our own respective suite, as we head towards the elevator I spotted a familiar girl and my blood starts to boil. She’s here, She’s ing here. How can I know her room number? Then an idea pops in my mind.

 

 

I knock timidly in room 202 and viola when the door opens Chel/Rich opens the door. The hell I care with her name, she’s in shock and I think she’s about to faint. I smirk and walk inside her suite as I lock the door behind me.

 

 

“What are you doing here?” She asks in horror.

 

“Paying you a visit.”

 

“Damn you! Get out of my room.” She shouts. “How did you know my room number?”

 

“I use my charms! That’s simple.”

 

“Charms?” She scoffs and my blood boils further.

 

“Yes charms! How could you ruin my relationship with Jasmine huh?” I glared at her and she just stares at me which takes me off balance.

 

“You ruin my relationship first.” She hisses. “And beside I don’t care about your happiness or whatsoever! In short I don’t care if you exist in this planet.”

 

 

That’s it I had enough, I push her to the bed and undress her roughly.

 

 

“I know that you’ve done this so many times and since I don’t have a girlfriend to cuddle and make love with, I think you can be a temporary replacement.” I said as I undo my fly and slam to her.

 

 

She just look at me with eyes wide as I work on top of her and when I feel that I’m about to release my heat I pull myself out of her and come in her stomach.

 

 

“Are you done?” She said as she stands and put her clothes back on. “Are you happy now?”

 

 

I stand, put my clothes on and glanced at the bed.

 

 

“I hope when I get back here later, you’re not here anymore.” She said and walk towards the door but before she went out, she glance back at me and said. “By the way thank you for roughly taking my ity away.”