CHAPTER 21: T.O.P'S ACCIDENT

One Night Stand with T.O.P

CHAPTER 21 T.O.P’S ACCIDENT

 

 

CHEL’S POV

 

 

 

“Good thing you followed me here” I said as soon Carla sit beside me.


“I’m just trying to enjoy myself while Soju is with my mom” She said. “What about you?” She asks with a wicked smile.

 

“Just enjoying my free time” I said. We’re in our favorite bar, we always hang out here every time we have time, stress from work or like me my hunting fortress to catch a new boy toy.

 

“So Jiyong has a new girlfriend” She said.

 

“Well it looks like my plan work” I said and smile at her.

 

“Plan?” She asks.

 

“Can we just not talk about that? Let’s just enjoy this night” I told her, well the minute I heard about that Japanese model my blood boils. That wrecker!

 

“Sure. Let’s drink” She said and grab the attention of a waiter.

 

“By the way I’m planning to talk to Seung Hyun” She announces.

 

“What made you change your mind?” I ask. Good thing she got her senses back.

 

“I’m considering what Suengri said” She answers. “And I’m planning to tell him about Soju” She adds.

 

“Really?” I ask. “You should have done that the first time you knew your pregnant” I continue.

 

“I know” She replied.

 

 

As the night passed by slowly, I feel more relax and my sour mood eases but someone approached us as me and Carla is having a good time.

 

 

“Hi ladies” A voice startles the both of us, a very familiar voice.

 

“Hi” Carla said.

 

“You’re Carla right?” The guy said.

 

“How did you know my name?” She frowns.

 

“I won’t forget the name of a beautiful girl like you” He said as he reached for Carla’s hand and kiss it.

 

“What are you doing here” I said with irritation.

 

“You knew him?” Carla asks me.

 

“Yup, she knew me” He said as he face Carla. “We dated before in Seoul, I and you didn’t have the chance to meet but I saw you a couple times before” He continues.

 

“Really?” She said.

 

“I’m Raymond” He said.

 

“Raymond?” She looks at me with a questioned look.

 

“She didn’t mention me to you?” He sound wounded.

 

“Cut the crap Raymond, what are you doing here?” I said.

 

“I’m here for a business trip, I never thought that I will see you here baby” He said as he kiss my cheeks.

 

“Why did you approach us? What do you want?” I ask.

 

“Why so cold baby? You just disappear, you never say goodbye”

 

“Did Tyron send you here?” I glare at him while Carla is confused as hell.

 

“My cousin?” He asks. “No!” He replied.

 

“Just do your thing and leave us”

 

“I’m planning to stay to catch up with you” He declared.

 

“Stay? I ask. “Okay! We’re leaving, Carla let’s go” I said as I stand up and grab my bag.

 

“What?” Carla said

 

“Hey baby!” He said as he caresses my arm.

 

“Don’t touch me”

 

 “Fine. Let me pay for the drinks you order” He said as he calls the waiter. “Nice meeting you Carla” He continues and with that we leave the bar.

 

“Who’s that?” Carla asks.

 

“Raymond, the one I meet in Seoul”

 

“The one you dated at the same time with Tyron” She asks and I nod. “What a small world. Wait, did he just say that they’re cousins?” She asks in shocked.

 

“Yup”

 

“How dare you…”

 

“I didn’t know okay” I said. “Let’s just not talk about it, let’s go to another bar”

 

“Okay!” She said.

 

 

What the hell. How did he find us? I mean I know it could be a coincidence but it’s just weird, did Tyron sent him here to spy on me or to piss the hell out of me? Next time I will be more careful to pick my boy toys, why didn’t I think that they’re related to each other. So stupid Chel.

 

 

 

=============================================================================================

 

 

 

I’ve been restless these past few months because of work and thinking how to talk to Tabi, I consider what Suengri said. I should’ve listen to him instead going to Busan with Chel and Paolo, should’ve let him explain. Should I call him? Send him text or fly to Seoul and wait for him in the condo? I know his busy these past few months because of the world tour plus shooting a movie, why did he decide to do two things at the same time?

 

 

 

Because of my busy schedule in work plus taking care of Soju, I lost track of what month or date it is. Paolo just hands me every week my schedule for work, it feels like I’m a freaking robot.

 

 

 

“Really?” Glaiza squeals, she’s talking to someone in her phone. She’s been like that since her phone rings 20 minutes ago. She’s weird, one minute she’s serious and close to tears then now she squeals like a little girl.

 

 

We’re in the hotel, in the conference room to be exact, discussing who will go to Japan for a week conference. I really want to go but attending conference is not in my bucket list. Paolo keep insisting that I and Chel should go.

 

 

“I will pick you up in the airport then” Glaiza continues. “Okay! I can’t wait to see you again. Bye” She continues.

 

 

She sits beside me while we’re waiting for Paolo and Dennis, Chel is somewhere with a VIP guest. I’m itching to call Tabi right now while I’m not doing anything.

 

 

“Have you heard the news?” Glaiza ask me.

 

“News?” I ask.

 

“My husband number 5 had an accident” She said then sighs.

 

“Husband number 5? How many husbands do you got?”

 

“Too many to count” she smiles but didn’t reach her eyes. “My husband number 5 is T.O.P” She continues and every hair in my body stands up. Is he alright? “He has a big wound here” She said as she points to her left hand. “According to news he needs a surgery” She said sadly.

 

“When did this happen?” I ask her, hiding my concern.

 

“While filming his movie, I hope his fine” She declared. “That damn glass, how that glass dare hurt my husband number 5” She continues.

 

 

 

I stand up and went outside and without any second thought I call him but…

 

 

 

“Hello” The girl said from the other line. I frown then look at my phone. I probably called a different person. I said to myself but when I glanced at the screen it has T.O.P’s name on it. “Hello! Who’s this” The girl continues.

 

“Hello! Can I talk to Tabi?” I answered.

 

“My boyfriend needs a rest, we just came back from the hospital. He just had a surgery, can you please just call some other time? Or better yet not call at all” she said sarcastically. Okay I don’t know what to say or how to react.. “Bye” Then she hangs up. Why did I bother to call him?

 

 

Why would I consider calling him and telling him about Soju? I scoff and I’m so tempted to throw my phone, so all this time his been lying to me? All the texts he sent me were a ing lie? I can’t believe I fall for that, I can’t believe I let myself believe every word I read from his messages.

 

 

“Everything alright?” Dennis asks me. I didn’t realize his standing beside me.

 

“Yup!”

 

“It looks like you’re going to bury someone alive” He chuckles. I want to bury myself alive right now.

 

“You want me to bury you first?” I ask him while arching my brow.

 

“No!” he replied, let’s go inside the meeting is about to start.

 

 

--------------------

 

 

“Fine, I’ll go to Japan for that conference” I said angrily at Paolo.

 

“No you can’t” Glaiza protested.

 

“And why not? Paolo ask her.

 

“She just can’t, I need her that time. I have a VIP guest and I need her to take care of that guest” She continues.

 

“Why don’t you do it yourself” Dennis said.

 

“I want Carla to take care of that specific VIP guest” She said.

 

“I’m going to Japan and that’s final” I declare

 

“But…” She whines and answers her phone

 

“What’s with the change of mind?” Paolo ask me.

 

“You want me to come right?” I said. “I’m just following your orders, you’re my boss” I continue.

 

“Did something happen?” He frowns at me and I shake my head.

 

“Are you sure?” Dennis butted in and I nod.

 

“Fine” Glaiza said sadly. “You can go to Japan Carla” She continues and leaves the conference room.

 

“What’s up with these girls?” Dennis ask to no one in particular “Your mood swings are making me dizzy”

 

“Welcome to my world” Paolo said.

 

“Can I go now?” I ask and without hearing Paolo’s response I left the conference room and went straight to my office.

 

 

 

===========================================================================================

 

 

 

T.O.P’S POV

 

 

 

“I’m fine, don’t worry” I said to Glaiza for the nth time over the phone. I chuckle, she’s like my mom always asking if I’m okay after the incident happen in the set of my movie

 

“Are you sure?” She said.

 

“Yes, I’m fine and I need your help”

 

“My help?” She said. “What would my good husband number 5 want?” She continues while giggling.

 

“Husband number 5?”

 

“Yes, husband number 5. Since you have a girlfriend, you’re the last on my list”

 

“Okay! I’m going there 2 weeks from now, you said you’re going to help me find my girlfriend”

 

“Really?” She gasps. “Sure, tell me the exact date and time, I’ll pick you up in the airport”

 

“Okay, I’ll let you know when my flight is”

 

“Okay! I’m excited, see you in a few weeks. And please rest, VIPs around the world are worried, including me”

 

“I know. I have to go now Jiyong is here. Bye” I said and hang up

 

 

I’ve been planning to go to Manila a long time ago but because of our tight schedule I always ended up cancelling my trip but this time a have a few weeks off from filming my movie so without any second thoughts I told Manager Lee to booked me a flight going to Manila after my surgery.

 

 

“Hyung, you have a visitor” Jiyong said while pointing at the door of our dorm and there she stands the girl that starts this whole mess.

 

“What do you want?” I ask her and irritation is very evident in my voice.

 

“I just want to check on you and take care of you” She said.

 

“Just go, I can take care of myself” I said and went to my room to change my clothes.

 

 

 

I take my time in room hoping and praying that when I go out she is gone but I’m wrong, I heard Jiyong shout and I went outside of my room.

 

 

“What happen?” I ask Jiyong.

 

“Carla called and she answered it, saying stupid crap at her”

 

“What did you do this time?” I shout as I snatch my phone in her hands and check my logs. Jiyong was right Carla called.

 

“I didn’t say anything wrong” she said innocently.

 

“Can you please just go?” I shout again and call Carla but her phone is turned off.

 

“Just let me take care of you” She said as she stands in front of me caressing my arms.

 

“Get away from me” I said in gritted teeth. “Get her out of here Jiyong”

 

“Just go for now, let hyung rest” He said calmly to her then manager Lee and Youngbae arrive.

 

“What happen here?” Youngbae asks.

 

“Just get her out of here” I said and went back to my room.

 

 

 

I sit at the edge of my bed and dialed Carla’s number again, hoping that her phone is and answer my call. Every time I attempt to come close to her crap things happen, how can I explain this to her?  I sigh and toss my phone in the bed. ! I shout frustration runs to my system right now.

 

 

 

“Hyung, can I come in?” Youngbae said as he knocks at my door.

 

“Yes” I said.

 

“She’s gone” He said while entering my room followed by Jiyong and Manager Lee.

 

“Are you okay hyung?” Jiyong ask and I shake my head. How can I be okay?

 

“Don’t worry I’ll try to call her” Youngbae said.

 

“Thank you” I said.

 

“You’re flight going to Manila is already booked” Manager Lee announce.

 

“Cancelled it” I said without looking at them.

 

“You’re going to Manila?” Jiyong said and I nod “Then why cancelled it?” He continues.

 

“She’s mad at me for sure” I answered.

 

“Trust me she won’t get mad at you for a long time” Youngbae said that makes me arched my brow. How did he know that? I frown at him.

 

“Wild guess” He said as he shrugged his shoulders.

 

 

I stand and went outside of my room and went to the kitchen and open a bottle of red wine.

 

 

“Yah hyung” Jiyong said. “You’re not supposed to drink” He continues.

 

“You just got a surgery” Youngbae said as he grabs the bottle in my hand. “I know you’re mad right now, just talk to us”

 

“Manager Lee, can you buy us something to eat?” Jiyong said and Manager Lee just nod and left the dorm.

 

“In a few weeks we will be going to Manila, I’ll ask Manager Lee if we can go straight there after our concert in Taiwan.” Jiyong said.

 

“So that we have time to look for her” Youngbae adds.

 

 

 

I call Glaiza to inform her the news and I can tell that she’s sad about it. After a few hours Manager Lee arrive in the dorm with a lot of foods with the two maknae’s, maybe they heard what happen earlier because they keep me entertain the whole night and now I’m scared to see Carla, maybe she’s really mad at me right now but I can’t give up, I can’t give her up.

 

 

NOTE: DO YOU THINK THE RUMORS ARE TRUE THAT T.O.P IS DATING?

             NEXT CHAPTER ALIVE TOUR IN MANILA..  

             THANK YOU FOR READING! :)