CHAPTER 57: AND NOW HE KNOWS... (PART 1)

One Night Stand with T.O.P

CHAPTER 57 AND NOW HE KNOWS... (PART 1)

 

Shiver run down his spine, what the maknae's said made him feel fear for his wife. He just heard her voice this morning while talking to Soju and now these two retards are telling him that his wife is in the hospital, he didn't  even move an inch for a long period of time, he keeps processing everything the maknae's told them a couple of minutes ago.

 

"Yah Suengri-ah, you better not bluffing." He warn him. "You two, don't you dare lie to me. if that's a joke, it's not funny." His voice booms inside the make shift dressing room for the three of them.

"Hyung, do you think we have the guts to joke with you?" Daesung said in a serious tone. "She's really in the hospital right now."

"That's right, we call her earlier when we found out from Glaiza that you two are not living in one house for more than a week." Suengri butted in. "She told us that she's in the hospital then the line just ended.

"What hospital?" He asks then Daesung told him the hospital and everything for him went blurred, he's not listening anymore to the maknae's. 

"Hyung are you listening?" Suengri said. 

"Hyung, I need to go back to Seoul right now." T.O.P said to Bigbang's manager.

"Maknae's we will call you later." Jiyong said and press the end button.

"Tabi, i'll just check the flight schedule first."Manager Lee said. "Hyung, we have to go back to Seoul, my wife is in the hospital." T.O.P said why pacing back and forth the dressing room.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Meanwhile in the Military camp the maknae's are laughing like crazy, clutching their stomachs while rolling on the floor inside their barracks. Who would have thought that their plan works, when they found out that Carla and T.O.P is in a war they carefully plan a way so that the two can patch things up and it all happen when they talk to Carla earlier then found out that she's going to the hospital, Glaiza already told them about her current situation so the both of them are eager to do something for the two.

 

"Aigoo, T.O.P hyung is so worried. The tone of his voice is so scared and worried." Daesung said then laughs again.

"That hyung of yours is so slow." Suengri sits up, trying his best to stop laughing because his stomach hurts so bad.

"Good thing he's not one of my family members." Daesung wipes the tears that escapes his eyes.

"He's so dumb" Suengri said again. "Aigoo stop laughing hyung, my stomach hurts."

"He's so slow." Daesung said in a straight face but once he and Suengri look at each other they burst into laughter again. "I wonder what he will do now, too bad they will go back to Seoul tomorrow evening."

"I bet you he will do anything to fly back here as soon as possible."

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" They laugh again in unison.

"Let's stop, let's stop. Please!" Suengri said.

"I can't. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Daesung can't do anything but laugh. The two maknae's done it again, they just did a great job. They surely think that the two will patch things up after what they've done.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Carla sighed in frustration when she glanced at her phone, it keeps ringing over and over again. T.O.P, Youngbae and Jiyong keeps calling her, even Ji Eun, Bigbang's stylist and Manager Lee keeps calling her but how can she answer it if she's in the middle of a very important meeting. She just sigh one more time before focusing her full attention to the meeting that's happening right now with the new investors of their hotel. She need to do everything at once, she must read a couple of documents that need to be signed at the end of the day then she need to pick up Soju in the school then drop her off to Tabi's parents house. After that she has an appointment with Dr. Lee, then she will go back to the hotel to finish her work before picking up Soju again and finally go home.

 

"Are you okay?" Paolo asks, when he see Carla in her office staring at nothing.

"I have many things to do today, I need to pick Soju, go to my doctor and read this documents." She said as she taps the documents that piled up in her desk.

"Just go to your doctor, i'll pick Soju in her school." Paolo said.

"Really?"

"Me and Dennis are not busy today, so we can take care of Soju plus the girls are here, their are tons of people in this hotel to take care of her."

"I badly needed a break." She whines. "I want to sleep but I can't."

"Just go to your doctor, let Martha read that documents for you." Paolo kiss her temple and leave her office. She's relief when she heard what Paolo said then grab her phone, it's now turned off.

"Probably the battery is drained already, why the hell they keep on calling me?" She clicks her tongue and haunt for her cellphone charger, after that she look for Dennis to ask him if he can buy her a couple of dumplings.

 

After a couple of hours Carla managed to go to the hospital to see her OB-GYNE doctor, she's really not in the mood to listen to her doctor but she has no choice, she miss her last check up because they went to Manila when the official statement is release by YGE. Everything the doctor said just pass her right ear then just go out in her left ear, all she wanted right now is her BINGU HUSBAND who is unfortunately in Jeju Islad for some music show.

 

"Thank you" She said and bow to her OB-GYNE doctor.

"See you in a month." She smiles and Carla nod. When she went outside of her doctor's office she grab her phone to call Paolo and check on Soju but when she opened her phone she got shocked. 89 Missed calls. 51 Text messages and 20 Voicemails and most of them are from T.O.P.

 

=================================================================================================

 

T.O.P's POV

 

I'm so freaking out right now, every God damn flight back to Seoul are all fully booked, i'm just praying that some passengers are miraculously rebooked their flights or just don't show up.

 

"Here" Manager Lee pops out beside me. "I manage to get two tickets, let's board the plane right now."  Thank God. I grab my phone and called her again but her phone is still turned off, i just hope that everything is fine, i'm starting to regret everything I do this past week, 'Damn it' I said in gritted teeth.

When we arrive in Incheon Airport we went straight to the hospital, good thing the roads are clear and there is no traffic, I try calling her again but still the same result. 'Damn it' I said again to myself, of all the things she knew that I really don't like her turning off her phone. I try again and it rings.

"Jagiya" I said when she answer the phone. "Where are you?" I get down of the car and run towards the reception of the hospital.

"I'm..." I cut her sentence and talk again.

"Where are you? Tell me right now, i'm in the reception of the hospital." 

"What? Why?"

"Just tell me where are you."

"8th floor, Dr. Lee's office." She said in confusion.

"Don't go anywhere, i'll be there." I said and enter the elevator.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Jagiya" I shout when I see her, not minding other people around me. I run towards her then hold her arms length, scanning her body from head to toe "Are you okay?"

"What are you doing here? I thought you're in Jeju?" She said, blinking a couple of times.

"I'm asking you, are you okay?"

"Of course I am. Why?" She asks.

"The maknae's said that you are here, are you sure you're okay?"

"Yes I am" She said in a deadpan expression. "Are you nuts, they're a lot of people in here."

"I don't care"

"Come here" She clicks her tongue and drag me inside an office.

"What are you doing here?" 

"Why are you mad at me, I told you the maknae's called me earlier they told me that you're here." I said and bow at the doctor sitting at the far end of the room.

"Carla you're back" She said and smile. "I'm sure that he's your husband."

"Yes I am." I answered and look at jagiya.

"So Carla let's do the check up, since he's here." Jagiya just nod and look at me. "Okay, let's go to the other room." The doctor said and stand up. Jagiya drag me to the other room, it's much smaller compare to the other one, it has a bed and beside it is a monitor and other apparatus sort of things. "Carla, lie on the bed then lift your shirt and please your jeans." She instructed jagiya and she comply. "By the way T.O.P-sshi i'm Dr. Erica Lee." She said and we shake hands. 

"Nice to meet you too." I said and confused as ever.

"Are you ready Carla?" She said, jagiya is now lying on the bed, her shirt is lifted up. Dr. Lee put a clear gel in jagiya's tummy then press some buttons and the monitor in front of her opens.

"Jagiya, what's going on?" I bend a little bit and whisper to her.

"Still clueless T.O.P-sshi?" Dr. Lee smiles at me.

"I told you he's so clueless." Jagiya said to Dr. Lee. "Sit down jagiya." She said to me. Dr. Lee grabs a small tube like thing and put it on jagiya's stomach then the three of us hear a thumping sound and something in the monitor pops out.

"I told you you're 7 weeks pregnant." What Dr. Lee said makes me stop breathing.

"Pregnant? 7 weeks pregnant?" I look at the both of them then my gaze is fix in the monitor.

"Yes, your wife is 7 weeks pregnant." Dr. Lee said again and that's the only moment everything sinks in my head.

"Oh" That's the only thing that  came out of my mouth, I look at jagiya who is staring at the monitor while Dr. Lee is saying something that I can't understand.

"Yah! Don't look at me like that." Jagiya tap my shoulder, I grab her hand and kiss it repeatedly.

"Is everything okay with my wife and the baby?" I look at Dr. Lee.

"Yes." She simply said and point something again in the screen, i'm mesmerized with everything that she said. That little thing in the monitor is my baby, our baby. Dr. Lee press another button and after a few minutes she grab a picture like polaroid in the machine. "Here, it's the first ultrasound of the baby." She smiles and I grab the ultrasound picture and stare at it.

"Jagiya look." I said and smile at my wife.

"Here." Dr. Lee hand jagiya a towel. "Wipe your stomach, i'll see you again in my office." She said and leave.

"I'll help you jagiya." I grab the towel and wipe the gel in her stomach. "Why didn't you tell me that your pregnant?" I ask and kiss her stomach.

"I want you to figure it out for yourself." She simply said and stand up while buttoning her jeans.

"Go back to Dr. Erica's office, I need to pee."

"You want me to come with you?"

"No, the comfort room is just across her office." She said and leave. I went back to Dr. Lee's office and sit in front of her table.

"Congratulations Mr. Choi." Dr. Lee smiles warmly at me.

"Thank you." 

"My cousin, Raquel is Carla's OB-GYNE in Manila." She said. "She recommended me to Carla when she found out that your wife is pregnant again."

"Thank you for taking care of my wife." I said. "What should I do? I mean what can I do to help my wife, for her pregnancy?" I ask, I still need to know the basic things.

"Just be there for her." She started. "Right now, she's having morning sickness and she still craves for food" She continues. That explains the SUSHI, RAMEN, CREAM PUFFS, DONUTS and KIMCHI FRIED RICE. Just like the chocolate mousse before. Why didn't I think of that? I ask myself. "And please give her a ton of patience, pregnant woman's mood swings make you crazy." She said and look at me. "One moment she loves you and then the next thing you know she hates you."

"Now I know why she's like that." I sigh, why didn't I think of that. "I can't believe I didn't realized that she's pregnant."

"It's a normal thing, man is not a fortune teller T.O.P-sshi, you can't just figure out that your wife is pregnant in one look." She explains. Thank you! "By the way, can you convince her to take a break from work, at least 2 to 3 weeks."

"Why? Is there something wrong?"  "Nothing's wrong. I just found out a week ago that she has internal bleeding in her first pregnancy."

"Internal bleeding?" I ask, shocked and confused.

"You didn't know?" She looks at me and arched her brow.

"We're not together in her first pregnancy, she lives in Manila while i'm here in Seoul." I explained to her.

"Okay. She almost had a miscarriage back then because of stress, so to prevent that I need her to rest for a couple of weeks. Total Bed rest."

"Miscarriage? You mean we almost lost the baby?" I didn't I know this kind of stuff?

"Yes" She said and look at something. "Good thing you showed up today, I've been telling her to have an ultrasound but she didn't want to do it because she wanted you to be here."

"It's been a roller coaster ride for the both of us this past few months." I simply said then jagiya enter the office and sit beside me. "Are you okay?" I ask her and she nods.

"So your due date will be November." Dr. Lee suddenly said. "Maybe 1st or 2nd week of November." She continues and look at us. I hope she give birth on my birthday, I squeeze jagiya's hand lightly.

"Okay" Jagiya simply said.

"So that's it for today's check up, i'll see you next month." Dr. Lee stands up and we both do the same. "Just take the vitamins that I give you and take some rest okay."

"Yes I will." Jagiya smiled and shake hands with Dr. Lee. "Mr. Choi." She said and shake my hand. "Nice meeting you and congratulations again."

"Thank you and we will see you next month." I bow at her and ushered jagiya out of the office. I hold her hand then grab her bag and we both walk in towards the elevator. "Let's go pick Soju up." I said.

"She's in the hotel, Paolo and Dennis already fetch her." 

"Okay, give me your car keys. I'll just tell Manager Lee to go home." Jagiya hand her keys to me and when we went out of the elevator I call Manager Lee and ask where he is. We meet him at the basement parking of the hospital and told him that he can go home and rest.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Let's pick Soju in the hotel then let's go home." I said while driving.

"But I still have work to do." She said while munching a cream puff.

"Can you just leave your work to one of them? and Dr. Lee said that you should take a total bed rest." I look at her and hold her hand.

 "You want?" She said.

"Don't change the topic jagiya." I warn her. "When we get there file a 1 month leave, you will not go to work starting tomorrow."

"But..."

"No more but's jagiya and don't argue with me because you will not win." I glance at her and she pout, I chuckle and grab her hand, kissing it repeatedly. "Sorry." I said.

"I should be the one to say that, I've been too harsh to you." She kiss my palm and lean her head to it.

"Sorry for being so insensitive, It didn't even cross my mind that you're pregnant." I said. "I heard from Dr. Lee that you almost had miscarriage when your pregnant with Soju." She look at me with a complete shocked in her face. "I know I cause a lot of pain and stress to you."

"She told you that?" She asks and I nod. She just sigh and look away to me. "I'm so scared that time."

"That's why you have to be careful jagiya." I said. "Please, just one month." She look at me and sigh.

"Fine" She said and sigh one more time.

"That's my girl." I smile and relief wash over me, I thought it's going to be hard to convince her to take a short leave from her work. "Don't worry, i'll also ask Manager Lee to clear my schedule."

 

When we arrive at the hotel I immediately spotted Soju in the reception while talking to Paolo and playing with Dennis.

 

"Hi baby love" I whisper, her eyes grew bigger and immediately cling her arms around my neck. "I miss you so much"

"Daddy!" She queals and hug me tight. "I miss you too daddy" She said and kiss me repeatedly in my cheeks.

"Mommy!" She said and kiss jagiya in the cheeks.

"I'll go to my office first stay here with daddy okay" She just nod and buried her face in my neck.

"We thought you're in Jeju with Jiyong ang Youngbae?" Paolo said.

"I came back as soon as I heard that Carla's in the hospital." I said.

"So you already know that she's pregnant?" He continues and I nod.

"I thought you still didn't know." Dennis said. "Who told you that she's in the hospital?"

"The maknae's." I simply said, those retards will get punish. "You two know that my wife is pregnant." I continue and they nod.

"The maknaes?" Dennis said. "Chel is ready to kill Jiyong he keeps blaming her, he thought that she instructed the maknaes to call you." He continues. Jiyong is pissing her again, he's digging his own grave.

"Even Soju knows that Carla is pregnant." Paolo said, I look at baby love and she already fell asleep.

"Really?" They nod and chuckle at my shocked face. "Anyway she's going to file for a 1 month leave."

"Good thing you convince her, don't worry I'll just her letter." He said.

"Thank you."

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

After jagiya settle everything in the hotel, the three of us went to my parents villa to visit and of course to tell them the good news but my jaw literally slams the floor when I talk to umma and appa.

 

"You already know that my wife is pregnant?" I said in complete shocked. How did they know?

"Even Carla's parents knew her situation." Appa said.

"Why didn't you tell?" I whine and I heard Soju giggles while looking at me.

"She wanted to you to figure it out." Umma said while smiling.

"How did you figure it out?" I ask.

"I've been pregnant two times while her mom got pregnant three times, so it's easy for us to figure it out." Umma smiles warmly at me then look at my two girls who are enjoying eating kimchi friend rice. I shake my my head am I that really stupid? I didn't even think that she might be pregnant, well, Doctor Lee said that guys are not fortune teller that we can just figure out everything in one look. Right now, i'm just happy that she's pregnant with our second child and this time I promise to myself that I will take care of her and I will be by her side all this time.

 

NOTE:

*MY LAPTOP IS STILL BROKEN, SO PROBABLY I'M GOING TO UPDATE NEXT WEEK. I'M JUST USING MY PHONE RIGHT NOW.

*SORRY IF THERE ARE GRAMMATICAL ERROR.

*THANK YOU FOR SUBCRIBING TO MY STORY AND FEEL FREE TO COMMENT.