CHAPTER 27: NOTHING'S CHANGE

One Night Stand with T.O.P

CHAPTER 27 NOTHING’S CHANGE

 

 

 

CHEL’S POV

 

 

“What are you up to earlier?” I said as the elevator door closes, where the guys and Carla are in it.

 

“What do you mean?” Glaiza replied.

 

“Don’t be so stupid, I know you and Suengri are up to something.” I arched my brow to her while we’re walking towards the reception area.

 

“I don’t know what you’re talking about” She said while smiling.

 

“Stop interfering with them okay” I said.

 

“We just want them to talk and patch things up” She replied.

 

“He cheated on her, what things should they talk about? I said calmly while sitting in one of the couches in the reception area.

 

“He doesn’t cheat on her” She hisses.

 

“How did you know?” I ask.

 

“Suengri explained to me everything. He wanted to meet his ex girlfriend to tell her to stop bothering him because of Carla.” Glaiza explains.

 

“That’s his entire fault, why didn’t he tell Carla? Besides men are all the same, they are born cheaters.” I said. Well that’s my own opinion.

 

“Youngbae won’t cheat on me.” What she says made me stand up and look at her. Then Martha suddenly interrupts our conversation.

 

“Glaiza, T.O.P is on line 3.” Martha said. Glaiza starts to walk towards the reception but I grab a handful of her blouse.

 

“What did you say?” I ask. “You and Youngbae?” I smirk and she smiles.

 

“Can you please let go of my blouse, I have a phone call.” She said while smiling at me.

 

 

I let go of her blouse and look at her retreating back, who would have thought that Glaiza and Youngbae will be dating. Is this serious or she is bluffing just to escape my questions, my head hurts with this information and suddenly my thoughts went back to the dinner we had earlier.

 

 

 

FLASHBACK

 

 

“Chel?” Someone called my name as soon as we entered the bar and grill restaurant.

 

“Enrique?” I said as I turn to his direction.

 

 

I and Enrique had a fling not so long time ago. I met him in Singapore two years ago, we’re both not ready for a serious relationship so we end up in a open relationship.

 

 

“What are you doing here? It’s been a long time since I saw you.” He said while he kiss and hug me in front of others.

 

“I’m here with my VIP guests and of course Glaiza.” I said.

 

“HI Enrique.” Glaiza said.

 

“Hi! How are you? You look lovely.” He said as he hugs her.

 

“I’m good, what are you doing here?” She asks him.

 

“Branch Manager” He simply says.

 

“Really” I said “Can I ask you for a favor?” I add.

 

“Sure, anything for you.” He said “Let me just call one of my staff to assists your VIP guests.”

 

 

Good thing his here, my bad mood suddenly vanishes. I didn’t sit with them but went straight to Enrique’s office and let Glaiza deal with the guys.

 

 

“Can you close the restaurant early?” I ask him.

 

“Why?”

 

“I want them to have some privacy, since they arrive yesterday they didn’t have time for themselves. I want them to enjoy this night.”

 

“Sure, no problem. Consider it done.”

 

“Thank you” I said. Why so handsome Enrique?

 

 

-----------------------------------

 

 

I went out of Enrique’s office and sit beside GD, that’s the only vacant seat so I don’t have any choice. I’m in a good mood tonight so I will just ignore him for once and just enjoy the night.

 

 

“Do you need anything else?” Enrique said to me.

 

“We’re good, I’ll just call one of your staff if we need anything” I said to him as I smile.

 

“By the way, where’s Carla?” Enrique asks.

 

“She’s with Dennis” I simply said.

 

“Really? Next time come here with them and Paolo.” He said “I’ll be in my office, if you need anything.” He smiles then kiss my head and leave.

 

“Eat” GD said beside me, when I turn around I’m in complete shocked. He’s putting food in my plate. “I said eat” He said again while glaring at me.

 

 “I can do that.” I said to him in annoyance.

 

“Stop being so stubborn and eat.” He said then continues talking to T.O.P

 

 

I sigh and just ignore him, I just talk to Suengri and Daesung while Glaiza is busy talking to Youngbae, T.O.P and GD. Once in a while he will glance at me and ask if I need or want anything. Weird! I excuse myself and went to the rest room to retouch my make-up. Then something happens that almost gave me a heart attack.

 

 

“What are you doing here?” I said as GD walk inside the ladies room.

 

“You, what are you doing?” He said in a deadly tone.

 

“What do you think?” I said as I show him my make-up kit.

 

“Stop flirting with that guy.” He said.

 

“I’m not flirting and besides it’s none of your business” I said “Can you please just go out.” I scoffed.

 

“You’re making me mad” He said while walking towards me.

 

“Making you mad about what? And don’t you dare come close to me.” I warn him.

 

“And what are you going to do if I went closer to you?” And by now he’s standing in front of me. “Don’t you dare make me jealous like that.” He continues then kisses me in my lips.

 

 

I’m too surprise with his attack, I just look at him and stay rooted in my place. He just stares at me and smile while caressing my cheeks, and then he kiss my nose and look at me straight in the eyes.

 

 

“I’m sorry! I hope we can start all over again” He continues then leaves me alone in the restroom.

 

 

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

 

 

“What’s with the stupid grin?” Glaiza stop my train of thoughts as she tap my shoulder.

 

“What do you want?” I ask in annoyance.

 

“I’m going to T.O.P’s suite to bring the food he ordered” She said.

 

“Then go.”

 

“You should go too, GD is looking for you.” She said.

 

“Tell him I’m on a break.” I stand and walk outside of the hotel.

 

 

That kiss made me want to flip the whole country upside down, I’m pretty messed up right now. He made me confused, one moment he treats me like noting then the next thing I know he kiss me, he kiss my damn lips again.

 

 

 

===========================================================================================

 

 

 

The space in the elevator is too small for me and Tabi, his glare is making another hole in my head. I don’t know if he’s mad or what. I can’t even look at Youngbae, Suengri and Daesung because of what happen earlier before Tabi and GD shows up.

 

 

“Do you know someone named Enrique?” GD asks me.

 

“Enrique?” I frown trying to remember who the hell Enrique is.

 

“Tall guy with a pointed nose.” GD continues.

 

“Chel’s ex boyfriend?” I ask. “Is that the Enrique you’re talking about?” I continue

 

“Ex boyfriend?” Suengri asks. “That’s why my hyung over here is not in the mood earlier.” He adds while tapping Jiyong’s back.

 

 

“He’s the manager of the restaurant where we had dinner” Youngbae said.

 

“He’s here in the country? When they met, he is working in Singapore.” I explain. “Dennis is her ex too” I smile while Jiyong jaw drops.

 

 “Dennis? As in Hotel Manager Dennis?” Daesung said and I nod.

 

“It’s your fault, that’s why she’s so mad at you.” I said while pointing at Jiyong. It’s true!

 

“Don’t start with me Carla” GD said while walking towards me but he is smiling. I instinctively step back and hide behind Suengri. “Do you think maknae can protect you from me?” He asks again but this time I move closer to Tabi and eventually hide behind his back while grabbing a handful of his jacket.

 

“It’s really your fault, why did you go to her room when we’re in Japan?” I ask and he seems to be in shocked. Why did I tell that? Youngbae and Suengri only know about that. I want to kick myself. Me and my big mouth.

 

“You’re also there?” Daesung said and I nod.

 

“We need to talk Carla, don’t hide behind hyung’s back” Jiyong said and I shake my head.

 

 

The elevator door opens and Tabi grab my hand and ushered me out of the lift, I look at Youngbae trying to seek for some help but he just shakes his head and smile at me while the two maknae’s is enjoying my dilemma. I pout and sigh deeply, those guys will surely not help me.

 

 

------------------------

 

 

I sit on the couch and close my eyes, this is by far the most tiring day I ever had and I just realize that being a parent makes me go nuts. I almost faint earlier when my mom called and tell me that she rushed Soju to the hospital.

 

 

“Wear this.” Tabi said while putting his shirt and boxers beside me.

 

“Why?” I ask. “I’m not staying here for the night.” I continue.

 

“I want us to talk but you look tired so after dinner, go to sleep for a while.” He explains.

 

“We’re talking right now.” I said while rubbing my eyes.

 

“Don’t start with me jagiya! Go and change.”

 

“No!” He’s so handsome.

 

“Do you want me to strip your clothes off and put my clothes on you?” He smirks. “I’ve done that a couple of times.” He smiles and I scowl at him. I stand and went to the bathroom to change.

 

 

I decided to take a quick shower and to calm myself because I’m still shaking of the incident earlier, when I went outside the food he ordered is place in the table. I thought Glaiza will be there waiting for me but I’m wrong.

 

 

“Let’s eat, sit beside me” He ordered and I comply.

 

“I won’t be long, I need to go home.” I said.

 

“We need to talk.” He said. “You’re not going anywhere.” He continues while looking at me intently.

 

“I’m so tired to talk.” I answered back. “Can we please do that next time?” I continue.

 

“Sleep here if you’re too tired.”

 

“I can’t.”

 

“Why not?” He whines. “We sleep together all the time when you’re in Seoul.” He said and for the second time I scowl at him as I eat a spoonful of chocolate mousse.

 

“I can’t really do this right now.” I said and stand up then grab my bag. I really don’t care if I’m still wearing his boxers and shirt.

 

“Sleep here.” He said and I shake my head. “If you really need to go home, just rest here for at least an hour then I’ll wake you up, you look really tired.”

 

 

I don’t have the energy to argue with him, I just sigh and wait him to finish his food. While eating we just keep glancing at each other then we will both suddenly smile like lunatics on the loose. I just sigh again and shake my head while my eyes stare at him while he’s eating ice cream.

 

 

“I’ll take you to bed, I know you’re so sleepy right now.” He holds my hand and squeezed it gently then ushered me to his room. “Lie down” He continues, when I’m settled in the bed he crawl beside me and hug me to the point I can’t hardly breathe.

 

“I can’t breathe.” I said as I push him away from me. He just loosen his hug but never let go of me.

 

“I miss you so much jagiya.” He said as I place my head in his chest.

 

 

I nuzzle his chest which I use to do before, I just keep my eyes close because if I look at him I know that I will lose it and cry. I miss him so much, I never imagine that I will love him like this.

 

 

He keeps my back while kissing my head and my hand alternately, I feel contented and happy right now because he’s beside me. I don’t know where I stand in his life, all I know that he’s the father of my child and that will never change.

 

 

“Are you asleep?” He asks and I shake my head.

 

 

He suddenly rolls on top of me and with a few seconds we’re face to face, he just look at my shocked face and starts to it with the back of his hand. He kisses my nose, eyes, cheeks and forehead like what he always do before.

 

 

“What are you doing?” I ask innocently.

 

“Kissing you.” He said chuckling and continues kissing me but this time he starts kissing my jaw down to my neck.

 

“Stop” I said.

 

“No”

 

“I said stop.” I said again as I slap his shoulder but he just ignore me and continue to tease me while his hand travel in my thighs then spread my legs apart.

 

“I miss you, I miss us.” He said as he kisses my lips over and over again. “Don’t run away from me again” He kisses me one more time and move to his side of the bed. “Get some sleep, I’ll wake you up after an hour.”

 

“30 minutes.” I declare.

 

“Fine 30 minutes.” He said as he tilt my chin and kiss my lips once again. “I love you jagiya! Nothing’s change, let’s talk later okay”

 

 

--------------------------------------

 

 

I stretch my arms as soon as I open my eyes, this is the first time I had a good sleep maybe because he’s beside me but I’m all alone right now. The door suddenly opens slowly and Tabi smile when he sees me, he lies beside me and give me a peck in the lips while caressing my face.

 

 

“Good morning” He smiles.

 

“Morning” I said.

 

“I thought you’re still asleep” He said. “Did you sleep well?” He continues and I nod. “Breakfast is here stand up and do your morning routine, I’ll wait for you outside.” He said and leave the room.

 

 

 

I went to the bathroom and wash up quickly but I suddenly stop. Did he say good morning? I ask myself. What time is it? I told him to wake me up after 30 minutes. I continue to talk to myself like crazy, after brushing my teeth and washing my face I immediately went out of the room and look for him.

 

 

“What time is it?” I said as I stand in front of him while he sits in couch with a cup of coffee in his hand.

 

“9 in the morning” He simply say.

 

“I told you to wake me up after 30 minutes.” I hiss and he smile.

 

“I’m also tired like you, I woke up around 3AM but I didn’t wake you up because I’m not going to allow you to go home all alone.” He explains and I panic because I promise my mom that I will come home to take care of Soju.

 

“But you told me you’re going to wake me up.” I whine and he laughs. I kick his legs and hunt for my bag. There are 3 messages in my phone, 2 are from Chel while the other 1 came from Paolo. I sigh with relief when I read that Glaiza will help my mom taking care of Soju for the night.

 

“Chel bought you clean clothes and a pair of shoes” He said still sitting in the couch, I ignore him and sit in the dining table and start to eat breakfast.

 

“After this I will just take a bath and go. I have an important meeting.” I said in between chewing.

 

“Are you going to watch the concert later?” He asks and I shake my head. “Why?” He said.

 

“I’m busy.” I simply said. “But Chel and Glaiza will be there” I continue.

 

“I want you to be there” He said. I walk towards him, he stand and wait for me to be in front of him.

 

“Next time be careful” I said as I grab his injured hand and kiss the scar repeatedly. He groans inwardly and pulls me for a hug. I smile and went inside the bathroom to take a bath