CHAPTER 32: GD'S CONFESSION AND REACTION

One Night Stand with T.O.P

CHAPTER 32 GD’S CONFESSION AND REACTION

 

 

 

CHEL’S POV

 

 

 

Seeing T.O.P’s picture perfect face as I hand him the condoms makes me want to roll over the floor, it feels like that’s the only time he knew that condoms exist in this planet. My smile vanishes when I saw GD in the lobby with Suengri, I sigh and try to relax.

 

 

“Good thing you’re here.” The wrecker said as he smiles at me which makes me want to puke.

 

“What do you want Mr. Kwon.” I said.

 

“Come with me in my room.” He simply said and enters the lift.

 

“So did hyung and Carla are both in your house?” Suengri said once the elevator door closes.

 

“I left T.O.P in the house alone, Carla will be there any minute from now.” I said.

 

“Do you think they will get back together?” He asks and I arched my brow.

 

“They spend the night together right?” I ask and Suengri nods. “What do you think they do last night?” I smirk and shake my head.

 

“Well you have a point there.” He smiles.

 

“Can the two of you stop talking about them?” GD hisses. “It’s none of your business what they do last night in hyung’s suite.”

 

“What’s wrong with you?” I shot back. “Don’t listen if you don’t want to hear us talking about them, I’m just telling what is obvious.”

 

“You two stop fighting.” Suengri butted in. “I’m too tired for your quarrel.”

 

“I didn’t start it.” I sigh.

 

 

 

When the elevator door pings GD bolted out of it and went straight to his suite, I wave goodbye to Suengri and follow the wrecker. To my surprise his waiting for me in front of the door and drag me until we reach his bedroom. I really hate people who drag me.

 

 

“What’s your problem?” I shout. “Don’t you know I hate being drag the most.”

 

“Sorry.” He said in a calm way that makes me off balance. “I told you I want us to start all over again.”

 

“Are you sick?” I said. “Your mind is affected after you bump in the lift while doing the concert.” I smile.

 

“I’m serious here.” He said but I just shake my head. “Sorry.”

 

“Fine. Apology accepted.” I said as I wave my hand in all directions. “Just give me your dirty clothes.”

 

“I mean I’m sorry about that night.” He starts. “What happen in Japan, I thought you’re not…”

 

“?” I cut him off and scoff. “You can’t bring it back anymore, just forget it.”

 

“That’s why I want us to start all over again, let’s erase everything what happen before.” GD said as he stands in front of me and caresses my face.

 

“Start all over again?” I said as I scoff for the nth time. “Erase everything what happen before?” I continue. “Are you ing kidding me?”

 

“Let’s just try.” He pleads. “When I saw how happy hyung this morning when we saw him and Carla, I suddenly remember you.” He said. “I picture us together like them, even though they didn’t see each other for more than a year I can feel that their feelings for each other didn’t change.”

 

“We’re different from them. They’re relationship is not just a typical boyfriend and girlfriend thing.” I said calmly. Well it’s not because of Soju. I said to myself. “I’m different from Carla, I don’t do serious relationships.”

 

“I’m different from them, different from all the boys you played with.” He shouts.

 

“I don’t care if you’re different or not.” I shout back.

 

“Too bad but I already made up my mind, you will be mine in time.” He said. “You will fall in love with me.” He smiles and kisses me deeply.

 

 

I push him away from me and went out of his room. I’m so ing mad at him and mad at myself, why am I feeling this way? I’m so confused, I’m mad yes but what he told me gives me hope, but hope for what? And that kiss made my world upside down again.

 

 

“Yah !” The wrecker shouts. “You forgot my dirty clothes, I need them before breakfast.” He said as he tosses his laundry bag. I sigh to let my anger out when someone calls my name.

 

“Chel” It’s Enrique. “I’ve been looking for you, let’s grab something to eat.” He continues.

 

“Sure” I said.

 

“You need a hand?” He asks and I nod. He grabs the laundry bag with his left hand while his right hand grabs mine. “Let’s go.”

 

 

While walking towards the elevator we heard a loud bang of the door, we both just look at each other and shrugged our shoulders.

 

 

=============================================================================================

 

 

 

“Let’s go! Manager Lee is freaking out” Dennis shouts while waiting in the living room.

 

 

All of them wake up around 6 in the morning when Glaiza called and told them that Manager Lee is in panic mode when he found out that one of his artists is missing. No one told him that T.O.P is with Carla.

 

 

“Don’t worry I already tell him that I’m on my way back to the hotel” T.O.P said as he carries Soju.

 

“I heard from Glaiza that Chel already talk to your manager, he will wait for you in the lobby. While the three of us will use the back entrance of the hotel.” Paolo said while putting on his tie.

 

“Then why are we in a hurry if Chel talks to Manager Lee?” Dennis butted in. He and Paolo know how a smooth talker Chel can be.

 

“Can we just go? I have a 10AM meeting.” Carla said while playing with Soju.

 

“Ditch that meeting.” T.O.P said while Carla scowls at him.

 

 

All of them went to the hotel in one car. When they arrive Manager Lee and Glaiza are waiting for T.O.P in the lobby while Suengri, Youngbae, Daesung and GD are having breakfast in the coffee shop.

 

 

“Bring Soju to my suite okay?” T.O.P said as he kisses both girls. “Thank you” He said to Paolo and he went out of the car.

 

 

What Paolo and Dennis said earlier is right, Manager Lee is not mad at him or any of the members in that case. He just shakes his head and went straight to the coffee shop when he saw T.O.P in one piece then go back to his room to arrange something.

 

 

“Wow are beloved hyung is here.” Daesung said as soon as he saw T.O.P enter the coffee shop.

 

“Mr. Choi it seems that you are in a good mood today.” Suengri said while patting his hyung’s back.

 

“So care to tell us what happen?” Youngbae butted in.

 

“Can I order first before you bombard me with questions?” T.O.P said smiling from ear to ear.

 

“Mr. Choi good thing you’re in a good mood, I think Mr. Kwon will murder someone before we leave later.” Suengri said while patting GD’s back holding his laughter.

 

“Don’t start with me maknae.” GD hisses. He’s still piss with what happen between him and Chel a couple of hours ago.

 

“What happen?” T.O.P asks GD.

 

“Nothing happen, that’s what my problem is.” He said “And that guy, he’s also my problem hyung.” He said as he points to Enrique who is busy talking to Martha in the reception.

 

“Enrique?” T.O.P said in confusion. “They don’t have any relationship right? Chel and him?” He continues.

 

“I know, but his like a leech to Chel.” He said in gritted teeth.

 

“Are you jealous Mr. Kwon?” Glaiza suddenly asks making the four man jerk.

 

“Don’t do that.” Daesung whines. “You’re giving me a heart attack”

 

“Sorry.” Glaiza smiles. “So Mr. Kwon are you?” She asks again.

 

“Yes I am, happy now?” GD admits. The four men and Glaiza were in shocked, they didn’t imagine that GD will just admit it so easily.

 

“Soju’s here.” Glaiza said as she stands up. “Bye.” She said but stops and look at T.O.P “So you know…” She said but didn’t finish her sentence.

 

 

T.O.P just nods while Youngbae, Daesung and Suengri got shocked except from GD who is still piss with the guy in the reception. That’s the only time T.O.P realized that GD is the only one who doesn’t know him and Carla having a baby.

 

 

=============================================================================================

 

 

 

“You’re still here?” I said as soon as I saw Enrique chatting with Martha.

 

“I’m just waiting for Chel, I’ll drop her off to your house before I go home.” He said. “Whose baby is this?” He asks while looking at Soju.

 

“Mine.” I simply say. “Meet my daughter.” I smile. “Say hi Enrique.” I said to Soju but she just snuggles in my neck.

 

“Seriously?” Enrique said in shocked making me and Martha laugh.

 

“Ask Martha.” I replied. He looks at Martha’s direction and she nods.

 

“I can’t believe it.” He gasps.

 

“Soju” Someone shouts and I know its Glaiza. Soju wiggles as she reaches for Glaiza.

 

“Is she Carla’s daughter?” Enrique asks Glaiza.

 

“Yup.” She simply said.

 

“I told you.” I said while smiling at him.

 

“Let’s play Soju.” Glaiza said as she carries Soju. “Bite Enrique” She instruct my baby. Well my good daughter is a follower while Enrique is talking to me she lean on Enrique’s shoulder and bite him making the guy scrunch his face.

 

“Ouch” Enrique whines.

 

“Sorry.” I said while Glaiza and Soju laugh with Enrique’s reaction.

 

“Why did you bring Soju here?” Glaiza suddenly asks. I just look at her trying to send a message and thank God she got it. “Okay I know now.”

 

“I have to go now, I have a meeting.” I simply said while grabbing Soju from Glaiza. “Say sorry Enrique.” I said to Soju while pointing at the man standing in front of me.

 

“Owi…” Soju simply said. Well it means sorry. Enrique smiles as he holds Soju’s hand.

 

 

Before I can even say goodbye to Enrique, Dennis and Paolo approach us. They just shake hands with Enrique as Dennis hands Soju’s bag to Glaiza.

 

 

-------------------------------------

 

 

“Why did you bring Soju here?  How did you break the news to him about Soju? How’s T.O.P’s reaction about Soju? Did you two are back together? “ Glaiza bombard me with questions as soon as we arrive in Tabi’s suite.

 

“Do you want me to really answer your question?” I ask her while putting Soju down in the couch.

 

“Of course” She smiles.

 

“I bring Soju here because Tabi wants to” I simply said.

 

“And?” She said. “What else? I’m waiting.” She adds. Before I can even open my mouth the door opens and the five guys suddenly appear in front of us.

 

“I don’t need to break the news to him about Soju because of you, you and you.” I said smiling while pointing to Glaiza, Youngbae and Suengri.

 

“What did I do?” The maknae said.

 

“I heard the three of you talking in my condo about my girls.” T.O.P announces.

 

“Hyung you heard us?” Youngbae said in complete shock.

 

“Heard about what?” Daesung butted in.

 

“The one I told you about the other night.” Maknae answered and Daesung just nods.

 

“I’m confused can somebody explain to me what’s going on.” GD said as Manager Lee and Manager Kim enter Tabi’s suite.

 

“Jiyong-ah.” Tabi said. “Hyung.” He continues as he looks at the two managers. “Meet my daughter, Soju.” He said calmly while carrying Soju.

 

“WHAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTT?” GD shouts that makes Soju jerk and cries.

 

“Yah!” Glaiza said. “Don’t shout, you freighted the baby.” She continues as she hit GD’s shoulder over and over again.

 

“Did I hear it right Seung Hyun.” Manager Lee asks in confusion. “Your daughter?”

 

“Yup” Tabi nods. “Our daughter” He continues as he points at me and himself.

 

“Really?” Manager Kim butted in.

 

“Aish!” Suengri reacts. “Asking questions over and over again.” He said. “Yes that’s hyung’s and Carla’s daughter.”

 

“Congratulations” That’s the only thing Manager Lee can say while looking at Tabi and Soju. While Manager Kim looks at me and smile, I just smile back and shrugged my shoulder. What a morning. I said to myself as I sigh.

 

 

Both of them just leave after asking the boys if they need anything before they pack their things.

 

 

“Can you take care of her while I’m in the meeting?” I ask Tabi as the four guys and Glaiza busy taking turns to carry my baby.

 

“Of course, what kind of question is that?” He said as he kisses my lips when he’s sure that no one is looking at us.

 

“Okay! I’ll go down now.” I said as I stand up and walk towards Soju, I just kiss her and wave goodbye to them but to my surprise GD holds my wrist.

 

“You’re not bluffing right?” He asks that makes me frown and look at Tabi. “I mean is she really your daughter?” I sigh and nod.

 

“Yes” I simply said.

 

“How did happen?” He continues.

 

“Seriously?” I said. ‘You’re asking me how it happened.” I smile.

 

“You don’t have to explain.” He smiles. “I’m good at that, you can ask your friend if you like.” His smile becomes wider. I’m not going to ask her, I don’t care about their life because I have my own. I said to myself.

 

 

GD let’s go of my hand and I went out of Tabi’s suite, Glaiza will stay there because she doesn’t have anything to do until this afternoon. She said she will hang out with the guys and help them take care of Soju.

 

 

============================================================================================

 

 

 

T.O.P’S POV

 

 

 

“What are you looking at Martha?” Glaiza said after she signs some papers that Martha brings in my suite. “His fond of babies.” She continues.

 

 

Martha, the receptionist literally drops her jaw when she saw that Soju is in my lap while holding my phone. Well, even the hotel staff who bought food in my suite reacts the same as Martha. Hours have pass and we are still in my suite just goofing around, taking turns to take care of Soju.

 

 

“Does everyone in this hotel know Soju?” Suengri suddenly asks Glaiza.

 

“Yup!” She smiles. “This hotel is her play pen. Most of the time Carla brings her here, but when our schedules becomes hectic her mom takes care of Soju.”

 

“That’s why that Martha is shocked when she sees Soju here.” Daesung said.

 

“Well everyone keeps asking Carla who Soju’s dad. Maybe now she knows.” Glaiza glance at me and I smile.

 

“I don’t care if she finds out.” I said casually.

 

“Wait.” Glaiza suddenly sits beside me that made the five of us alert.

 

“Wait what?” I ask.

 

“Sing.” She instructed me.

 

“What?”

 

“I said sing.” Glaiza tap my shoulder. “Sing your part in Lies.” She continues, I’m dumfounded but I comply. While singing I notice that Soju is looking at me intently then smiles.

 

“Daddy.” She squeals and I stop.

 

“What did she call me?” I ask no one.

 

“Aigoo hyung you’re so slow.” Daesung said.

 

“How did she know that?” Youngbae said.

 

“I teach her that.” Glaiza said proudly.

 

“Let me try, let me try.” Maknae said and starts to sing his part but this time it’s our song Blue he sings. Soju looks at him while blinking a couple of times.

 

“Panda” She squeals again while jumping in my lap.

 

“Yah! Why did you teach her panda?” Maknae complains.

 

“It’s much easier to pronounce” Glaiza scowls at him.

 

 

They take turns and Soju recognize their voices. She calls Daesung Dae, Youngbae YB and GD as GD. All of us laugh every time her expression changes when she heard us sing. Tears almost prick in my eyes when I heard her call me “daddy”, my heart melts when she looks at me straight in the eyes and smile. God I love my daughter to death and of course her mom, they’re the reason of my existence in this world, they’re the love of my life and I will do everything and anything for them