CHAPTER 23: ALIVE TOUR MANILA PART 2

One Night Stand with T.O.P

CHAPTER 23 ALIVE TOUR MANILA PART 2

 

 

 

Both T.O.P and Carla are in shocked, they keep asking their selves if what they see is real, if what they see is not the pigment of their imagination. For more than a year they didn’t see each other and only a few times to communicate. But is this the right time for them to meet? To see each other face to face? T.O.P is nervous because she might not give him a chance to explain his self, his nervous that he might lose her.

 

 

 

Well, I already lose her once. He said to himself while staring at her. She’s still the same, the girl I fell in love with, the girl I see in our MV set drunk. He continue to let himself recall the night he first saw the girl, he smile and shake his head. He can’t believe that she will pop in front of him just like that. Is this real or am I dreaming again? He ask his self, then look again in Carla’s direction who is now confused as ever while talking to Suengri. Is this my lucky day? Should I approach and talk to her? Should I drag her to my room so that we have a private moment? WHAT THE HELL WILL I DO?

 

 

“Hyung, are you okay?”Jiyong said while tapping his hyung’s shoulder.

 

“Is this true?” He asks him while pointing to where Carla, Suengri, Youngbae and Daesung are talking.

 

“Yes hyung it’s true” The dragon said. “You want me to bite or pinch you just for you to believe it’s true?” The dragon adds.

 

“She looks the same” T.O.P replied.

 

“Yup!”

 

 

His heart is beating faster, blood rushing through his body. He still can’t believe that the girl he’s looking for is just a few feet away from him, as he looks at her, it occurs to him how much he misses her, how much he misses her smile, her lips crashing to his. I miss and love her so much that’s for sure. He said to himself.

 

 

 

“Are we not going to approach them?” Jiyong said while scanning the whole lobby looking for someone.

 

“Can we?” T.O.P said, he’s so nervous to the point that he’s own feet feels like being glued on the floor.

 

“Of course we can. Let’s go. This is your chance, what are you waiting for?” Jiyong said while pushing his hyung towards Carla. The fans scream when they see the smaller guy trying to push the older guy.

 

“Why are they screaming?” T.O.P said.

 

“Because of us” Jiyong said.

 

 

 

When T.O.P finally decided to walk towards them with Jiyong, Glaiza suddenly pops out from the corner of the lobby rushing towards Carla’s direction. It feels like she’s in deep trouble, she grab Carla’s hand and talk to the three boys, and then drag her towards the reception area. The two walks in front of them, Glaiza just wave at them and smile while T.O.P just stare at Carla who is now inches away from him.

 

 

“Glaiza” He said as the two pass by in front of them. “Let’s talk later” He continues. He doesn’t know if the girl he ask nods or not, he just stare at Carla who is now alternating staring between him and Glaiza.

 

“I’ll talk to you later if you look at me oppa” Glaiza said in a teasing way making him and Jiyong chuckle.

 

“Happy now?” He said as he stare at her that makes the girl giddy.

 

“Okay!” She said then squeals. “Later oppa” She said and continues to drag Carla towards the reception.

 

“She’s older than us but she keeps calling us oppa” T.O.P said while Jiyong is smiling.

 

 

She still smells the same, still using the perfume that I love. He said as he stare at Carla’s retreating back.

 

 

“They know each other?” Jiyong said.

 

“I think so” T.O.P replied. “She must know Chel too” He continues.

 

“You think so?” The dragon said while they walk towards the other members.

 

“Yup! Look” T.O.P said while pointing in the reception Carla is beside Chel and talking to one of the staff while Glaiza is busy talking to the head security.

 

 

=============================================================================================

 

 

 

Is this true? I said to myself, is he really here? Why is he here?  All of them are here. Why didn’t I know about this? Why didn’t they tell me? I’m still mad at him, ing mad to be exact, that phone call I made still stack in my head, what that girl said to me still lingers in my head.

 

 

“My boyfriend needs a rest, we just came back from the hospital. He just had a surgery, can you please just call some other time? Or better yet not call at all.”

 

 

I scoffed and shake my head, I should’ve said that her boyfriend is the father of my daughter, that . My mood becomes sour but instantly gone when Suengri approach me while grinning from ear to ear, I smile and wave at him.

 

 

“Carla” He said as he hugged me. Jeez everyone stops and look at us.

 

“What are you doing here?” I said in confusion.

 

“Where have you been? You didn’t know that we’re for a concert?” He asks and I raise my brow at him.

 

“Would I still ask you if I know the answer?” I shot back.

 

“I just arrive minutes ago and you’re acting like that” Suengri said. “We miss you” He continues.

 

“You work here?” Daesung said in shocked and I just nod. Jeez I’m about to faint especially now that T.O.P is a few feet away from me.

 

 

 

I try to ignore him but I can still feel his death glare that’s making a hole in my entire body, his stare still makes me feel  weak and he still makes me feel giddy, I feel like the whole population of butterflies migrate in my stomach and making me smile for no reason like a lunatic on the loose.

 

 

 

“We meet again” Youngbae said while smiling at me. “Maybe a dinner again later?” He asks me and I smile.

 

“Dinner again then after that a blind item will pop out all over the net” Maknae butted in that made me and Daesung frown.

 

“Blind item?” Daesung asks. “What blind item?”

 

“The dinner in the Italian restaurant then a walk in the park” Maknae said to Daesung.

 

“It’s you?” Daesung points at me. “You dated Youngbae hyung?”

 

“What? It’s just a dinner” I replied.

 

“But the blind item says a different story” Youngbae said while smiling at my shocked reaction.

 

“I bet you didn’t see the blind item that surrounds the web” Maknae said in a teasing way.

 

“The paparazzi?” I ask Youngbae and he nods. “Why didn’t you tell me?” I said as I slap his shoulder lightly.

 

“I never had the chance to talk to you” He answer.

 

“You’re so dead when the dinosaur finds that out” Daesung said while glancing at T.O.P

 

“He won’t find out if you will keep your mouth shut” Youngbae shot back.

 

 

Suddenly Glaiza grabs my hand and drag me towards the reception area, I saw how she makes a side glance to Youngbae and Maknae while she just wave and bow to Daesung. So she knew about this but decided not to tell me? She’s going to end up in her grave tonight that’s for sure. When we approach a little closer to where T.O.P and Jiyong is standing my heart beats fast and the butterflies in my stomach is now double in population.

 

 

 

“Glaiza” T.O.P said that made me and Glaiza stop in front of them. “Let’s talk later” He continues. I just look at them for a couple of times, I know that Glaiza met them in Japan but I didn’t know that they were close like this. I frown and eye the both of them while I smile at Jiyong.

 

“I’ll talk to you later if you look at me oppa” Glaiza said in a teasing way making him and Jiyong chuckle and when I look again at him he is staring at me. Those eyes, I miss those beautiful eyes I use to kiss whenever I want to. I said to myself.

 

“Happy now?” He said as he stares at her that makes Glaiza giddy. She’s going to die tonight that’s final.

 

“Okay!” She said then squeals. “Later oppa” She said and continues to drag me towards the reception.

 

“What’s going on?” Chel said as we reach the reception desk. “Why are they here?”

 

“VIP guests” Glaiza simply said.

 

“Did you know about this Carla?” She asks me.

 

“We just came back from Japan” I replied. “How can I know all of this?” I continue as I wave my hand to all directions.

 

“Glaiza?” Chel asks.

 

“VIP guests” She said “Let’s go, we have a meeting in five minutes.”

 

 

----------------------

 

 

When I enter the conference room the five members is seating comfortably in the long table with their respective managers together with Dennis discussing about their itinerary while they stay here in Manila, I stay rooted in my place while Glaiza skips her way inside and mingle with everyone, it feels like she forgot that she’s at work. Well, she’s surrounded by her husband’s right? I can still feel T.O.P stare at me and follow every move I make.

 

 

“Carla, you also work here?” Manager Lee said.

 

“Yup!” I replied.

 

“That’s good, I can talk to someone else because I’m too tired to talk to this girl” He said while pointing to Glaiza that made her whine and throw tantrums.

 

“Sorry about that, she sometimes forgets to drink her medicines” I answer.

 

“Oppa she’s teasing me again” She said while shaking T.O.P’s shoulder. Can I kill her now?

 

“Glaiza, stop that.” Dennis said and I tucked my tongue out to her. “Here” He said while handling me the Bigbang’s schedule.

 

“Your press conference has been cancelled?” I ask Manager Lee and he just shrugged his shoulder.

 

“Can you suggest something we can do?” T.O.P asks me making my body leave the planet earth.

 

“I’ll ask Chel about it” I replied and sit beside Dennis.

 

“Chel?” Jiyong asks and I nod.

 

“Mrs. Kwon Jiyong” Glaiza butted in and on cue Chel enter the conference room.

 

“She’s Mrs. Kwon Jiyong?” Jiyong asks and Glaiza nod while giggling beside Youngbae.

 

“Omo!” Suengri shouts while smiling. “It’s a match made in heaven, so what happen to Japan between..” He stops because Daesung just hits him hard at the head.

 

“Sorry about that Chel, he’s just excited” Daesung said.

 

“So, what are we going to do tomorrow?” Youngbae ask.

 

“Let’s all have a dinner later in my suite” T.O.P said

 

“Let’s do that” Suengri butted in. “Let’s have dinner”

 

“You can all do that, then all of you can decide what you will do tomorrow” Dennis said as he stands up.

 

“Are you expecting me and Carla to stay here in the hotel the whole night? We just arrive this afternoon” She snarls.

 

“Mrs. Kwon Jiyong why so grumpy?” Jiyong said while smiling from ear to ear, clearly trying to piss her more.

 

“Don’t talk to me” She said.

 

“Correct me if I’m wrong but I’m a VIP GUEST here in your hotel, so don’t treat me like that and beside Glaiza told us that the staffs here will treat us as KINGS” He smirks at her.

 

“Then I’ll resign” She declared.

 

“I don’t care if you resign in this hotel, as of now you still work here and I’m still a VIP GUEST” He shot back.

 

 

 

We just look at them while they keep shouting at each other, Dennis is doing his very best not to laugh at the situation he’s seeing right now. He knows what happen to Japan between the two, Paolo can’t keep his mouth shut and tells to him what happen. I just sigh and listen to their argument which is senseless. I’m too tired to listen to their bantering I just look at them smiling every time Jiyong says something that made Chel fume in anger. I glance at T.O.P’s direction he just looks at me and for a moment I thought that we are the only people in the room, he looks lost as if his trying to tell me something, something that he knows a long time ago but didn’t have the chance to say to me.

 

 

“Carla, I said let’s go” Dennis said while tapping my shoulder. ‘Meeting’s over or should I say the fight is over” He smile. Chel is nowhere to be found while Glaiza is still busy talking to Youngbae, Suengri and Daesung. Jiyong sits comfortably in his chair while smiling and wave at me.

 

“I’ll assist you in your suites together with Carla’ Glaiza said.

 

“Ask Chel first, I need to discuss something with Carla” Dennis said

 

“Okay boss” She replied

 

“After that you and Chel go to my office okay?” He added and Glaiza nods.

 

 

As we walk pass by the members and their respective managers, Dennis whisper something to me while draping his hands around my shoulder.

 

 

“You know how to pick a partner” He said that made me dumfounded for a few seconds. “Soju is T.O.P’s girl version” He continues with a wicked smile.

 

“I’m tired and don’t have enough sleep, can you please just stop it” I said.

 

“I’m just stating the obvious. Look at T.O.P’s baby picture and compare it with Soju.” He said. I just look at him with my own death glare, he steps back and bumps to Glaiza while talking to the boys.

 

“Boss, watch where you’re going” Glaiza said.

 

“That girl is going to bury me alive” Dennis said while pointing at me making T.O.P smirk as if he’s saying that you mess with a wrong girl.

 

“Just stop saying stupid things” I shot back.

 

“Tell that girl that we’re here in the hotel and I’m her boss” Dennis said while clinging to Glaiza. “Honey bunny, tell her” He insists.

 

“Honey bunny?” Suengri said. “Are you a couple?” He asks.

 

“NO!” She said in panic while looking at Youngbae. “It’s just an endearment, friendly endearment”

 

 

I look at Youngbae with a question look and he just gives me a shy smile that made his eyes disappear. Chel appears from Paolo’s office and I think she’s about to stab Jiyong if he will make another comment, I’m too tired to assess the situation right now, me and Tabi is in one building but didn’t have the courage to talk to each other, it feels like there is a brick wall in between us. I’ll just think of that later, I need some sleep and I need to check on Soju. I open the door of Dennis office and went straight to the phone to call my mom and leave them to the hands of Glaiza and Chel.