CHAPTER 46: SHE'S NOW MRS. CHOI SEUNG HYUN

One Night Stand with T.O.P

CHAPTER 46 SHE’S NOW MRS. CHOI SEUNG HYUN

 

 

 

Both T.O.P and Carla are lying in the bed, tired and . It’s only 3 in the morning, Carla is still sleeping while T.O.P is just staring at her, caressing her face, tickling her ears, touching the couple and engagement ring in her finger. He moves closer to her and slowly slip his arms under her head, Carla rub her eyes and trying her very best to open it. She groan and turn her face to the other side, T.O.P kisses his fiancé’s back and inhale her scent.

 


“Let me sleep, please” She turns around to face him again and caress his face with the back of her hand.

 

“Hi” He quietly said. “Tired?” She buried her face to his neck and nod.

 

“You should sleep, it’s still early.” Carla kisses his neck and just closes her eyes.

 

“How can I sleep if you keep rubbing your body against mine?” He teases, Carla gives him a glare and move away from him and just hug a pillow. He chuckles and scoots closer to her, T.O.P removes the pillow Carla was hugging and replaces it with his body. “That pillow won’t give you warm.” He laughs and just hugs her.

 

 

“You’re so noisy jagiya” Carla clicks her tongue and hug T.O.P.

 

“I’m not noisy, I’m just watching you while you’re sleeping then you woke up and start talking.” He smiles, he know that Carla will be piss about what he said.

 

“Really now?” She said and bites T.O.P’s shoulder leaving a bite mark in it.

 

“So this is what you want huh?” T.O.P hovers over Carla and start to kiss and leave kiss marks in her chest area, making her squeal and laugh at the same time.

 

“Jagiya stop.” She said in between squeals.

 

“No!” He holds both her hands with his right hand and places it above her head, while his left hand holds her left peak and his mouth it.

 

“Seung Hyun.” Carla hisses making T.O.P chuckles as he her peak. “Stop!”

 

“Make me.” T.O.P spreads her legs and rubs his to her core. “Already wet jagiya.” He blurted out and just stares at her. She clicks her tongue and wiggle from his grip. “Don’t move.” He seriously said. “Make love to me again please.” He stares at her with pure love in his eyes and let go of Carla’s hand, she caress his face and kiss his lips.

 

“I love you and make me yours again jagiya.” She said that made T.O.P groans.

 

“I love you too.” He said back and claims her again and again.

 

 

 

============================================================================================

 

 

 

T.O.P’S POV

 

 

It was the best night of my life, making love with my fiancé all through the night. I glanced at my watch and it’s 2 in the afternoon. We still have a lot of time, I slipped out of bed quietly not wanting to wake my future wife up. I put my jeans and shirt on then went to the balcony, this place is wonderful, the view is stunning and of course we have the privacy that I wanted. I went back inside to grab my phone and call umma to check on Soju after that I call the reception and order late lunch. I can’t believe we’ve come a long way, I thought when she leave me, I will never laid my eyes on her again. It’s been the best time of my life, I sit at the edge of the bed and stare at jagiya, still sleeping, her body is covered with duvet and then my eyes landed in her ring finger where our couple and her engagement ring are place.

 

 

 

------------------------

 

 

FLASHBACK

 

 

I just drop jagiya to the hotel, I have to go to YGE to be with the boys but my mind is in total whirlwind right now, she will leave tomorrow to head back to Manila, while we will go to Las Vegas to shoot a MV. I’ve been thinking this for the past few weeks, I know it’s a little early but I love her deeply, I know we didn’t know each other well but I’m dying right now. I scan my contacts and call a friend of mine, I ask him to meet me somewhere else and he agreed.

 

 

“What’s with the rush Seung Hyun?” It’s Soo-hyuk.

 

“I need your help, you still have a contact with your friend that’s working with jewelries right?” I ask him and he nods with a smile on his face.

 

“Do you need a couple ring?” He teases me while nudging my shoulder. I shake my head and sigh deeply. “Then what do you need?”

 

“Engagement ring.” His eyes widen and look at me.

 

“What?” He shouts that echoed inside my car. “Are you serious?”

 

“Do I look like I’m joking?” I sigh and look straight ahead. “Will you help me?”

 

“Of course, when will you need the ring?”

 

“Right now.” I respond.

 

“As in right now?” I nod repeatedly and look at my phone, Jiyong just texted me telling me that he and Youngbae need to talk to me, urgent.

 

“I really don’t have time Soo-hyuk, where is the best place we can meet your friend?”

 

“I can ask him to bring some engagement rings and meet us in my place within 2 hours.” He replies and grabs his phone.

 

“1 hour.” I said.

 

“Fine, 1 hour but you have to tell me who is this girl in full details okay?”

 

“Okay!” I sigh and he calls his friend.

 

“Let’s go to my place he will be there shortly” He simply said and I start the engine of my car. “You better start to talk Seung Hyun.” He teases me and I scoff at him. “I’m not going to help you, I mean it.” He warns.

 

“I have nothing much to tell you, all I know is that I love her so much to the point that I’m doing this right now.” I sigh and just stare at the road.

 

“She must be special”

 

“She is and I’m going to be crazy because of her.”

 

“Where did you meet her?”

 

“MV shoot” I simply said and look at him for a moment since we are in the stop light.

 

“MV shoot of what?”

 

“High high.”

 

“What? And now you want to marry her? Are you sure about it?”

 

“I know we just met more than a month ago and I sound crazy but yes I’m very sure about it.”

 

“You must be really in love, have the other boys met her?”

 

“Yup but they didn’t know about this.” I said and he scoffs.

 

“You’re crazy.”

 

“I am!” I sigh one more time and park my car in the basement parking of Soo-hyuk’s apartment building. We both have a couple of beers before his friend arrives, I choose carefully the ring I’m going to buy, I want to be a customized engagement ring but time is not by my side right now. Good thing I got the chance to know jagiya’s ring size. After choosing a ring I thank Soo-hyuk, he’s been a big help for me and I can’t wait to see jagiya later and ask her to marry me but the big question is, will she say yes? “Soo-hyuk, Thank you so much man.” I said.

 

“No problem, I’m glad that I help you.” We shake hands and I bow at him slightly. “Make sure that you will invite me to your wedding and let me meet her okay?”

 

“Of course” I simply said and went to YGE as fast as possible.

 

 

When I reach the YGE both Jiyong and Youngbae bombard me with questions and I know they are just worried for me but I have to set out straight everything between me and my ex girlfriend because I want to start my life with jagiya, I don’t want her looming over us. When we finally arrive to the restaurant, she is in complete shocked when she saw me with the boys. I really don’t have time right now I just wanted to say everything to her and leave the restaurant. Jagiya keeps calling me but I didn’t answer her phone calls, I wanted to surprise her later and pop the question to her. My bag fell down and I immediately got panic because the ring is there and when I look up again Chel is in front of me fuming in anger and what’s worst when I saw jagiya outside with a man.

 

 

My world collapsed when she vanish just like that in my life, every night when I dream of her I always look at the ring while drinking wine trying to calm myself because of the stupid mistake I make. I always ask myself if I will see her again and will I ever had a chance to put this ring in her finger?

 

 

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

 

-----------------------

 

 

 

Yes I had that chance, I look again in her left hand and there is it the engagement ring I bought for her and she said yes. She agreed to be my wife, she agreed to spend her entire life with me. I smile as she moves and put a pillow in her face. The door bell suddenly rings and I make my way to the living room to see who it is. It’s the room service with the food I order, I must wake jagiya up because we will be late for tonight’s event I organized for her.

 

 

“Jagiya, wake up” I remove the pillow that’s been covering her face and keeps kissing her cheeks. “We can’t be late.”

 

“Late… for what? Can I sleep for 10 more minutes?”

 

“No you can’t! The food is here, it’s almost 3 in the afternoon.”

 

“Where are we going?” She whines and clings to my arms.

 

“So many questions, just get up and let’s eat, I’m hungry” I pout.

 

“Fine! Where are my clothes?” I just hand her the robe and she wear it then went to the bathroom. We had late lunch and she keeps asking me where we are going.

 

“If you’re done eating, go take a bath now jagiya.” I said and she just look at me. “Please.”

 

“What’s with the rush?”

 

“First of all we’re going island hopping and secondly, the day is about to end and we both haven’t seen our daughter.” I scoff at her.

 

“You didn’t call umma?” She asks glaring at me.

 

“Can you please just take a bath and wear the dress I bought for you.”

 

“What dress?” She beams at me.

 

“Look at the walk in closet, I’m sure it will fit you.” I said.

 

“Okay” She said and walk towards the bedroom. I glance at my watch and it’s almost 4 in the afternoon, I call Chel and she said that everything is set, they are just waiting for us. After another hour both of us are ready.

 

“Thank you for the dress.” She stands in front of me, it’s a white above the knee plain white dress.

 

“Welcome!” I kiss her lips. “But I think it’s too low.” I said as I point to her chest, the cut is too low for me.

 

“It’s not that low” She looks at her chest and shrugged her shoulders.

 

“Fine let’s go.” I grab her hand and we walk hand in hand towards the beach.

 

“Sea plane?” She beams at me and yank my hand.

 

“I told you we’re going to a different island, I heard that it’s beautiful there, let’s check it out.” She just nod at me and both of us hop on the sea plane, after a 40 minutes plane ride we arrive at a secluded island, the sun is about to set. I sigh with relief thank God we made it. We walk a couple of minutes then I stop her. “I think I forgot my phone in the plane. Wait for me here okay?” I said and she nods. “You have your phone right?” She nods again. “I’ll be back.” I said and kiss her. I walk towards the plane and when she’s not looking i run towards one of the villa. Jiyong is waiting for me there and hand me my clothes. “Thank you.” I pat his back.

 

“No problem hyung.” He said. “See you in a bit.” Then he leaves the villa. When I’m done, I make my way where everyone is waiting for us. I grab my phone and call jagiya.

 

“Meet me at the front of the villa jagiya?”

 

“How did you get there?”

 

“Just do it please and don’t hang up the phone.”

 

“Fine, I’m walking now. Where are you?” She said and I think she’s a bit piss and puzzled at the same time. After a few minutes I saw her, I wave my hand in the air to grab her attention. When she saw me, she stop in her tracks and I can tell she’s in shocked and about to cry.

 

“I can’t wait for another day to become your husband, so I plan this.”

 

“What are you doing?”

 

“I’m going to marry you.” I said as I hear her sob. “Surprise! Please marry me now.” She didn’t answer me, I saw that she lost the grip of her phone. I ask my baby love to go to her mom, Soju runs towards jagiya with the basket full of rose petals in her right hand. She picks jagiya’s phone and I heard their conversation.

 

“Mommy you look beautiful” My baby love said.

 

“You too baby” Jagiya said in a hush tone, sobbing.

 

“You like my dress mommy?” She said as I saw her twirl in front of jagiya, showing her red dress “Daddy bought this for me, then we both choose that dress for you.”

 

“Thank you, it’s pretty, mommy likes it a lot.”

 

“Welcome mommy!” I heard Soju said. “Daddy was right, you’re such a cry baby mommy.” I heard jagiya laughs, well she is and I don’t care.

 

“Hello daddy, mommy is crying.” Soju talks to me over the phone.

 

“Tell mommy to stop crying and please bring her here.”

 

“Okay!”

 

“Tell her to follow you, tell her that don’t let me wait in the altar for too long.”

 

“Okay daddy”

 

“Don’t hang up the phone baby love”

 

“Mommy let’s go, daddy said you follow me and he said don’t let him wait in the altar for too long.” Jagiya sobs but I saw her nod to my baby love. “Daddy might whine again if he waits a little longer there.” I heard her say, I chuckle and shake my head.

 

 

Our baby love put the phone in her basket and tosses petals in the sand as she walks towards us, Chel hand jagiya her wedding bouquet. I and jagiya just stare at each other like there’s no other person in the island that surrounds us.

 

 

------------------------------

 

 

“I pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride.” The priest said. Everyone shouts and claps for us.

 

“Stop giving me surprises, I almost got a heart attack a while ago.” She said, her nose is red again.

 

“Deal with it.” I caress her face and smile at her. “And besides this is a good surprise don’t you think?” She just smiles at me and before she can answer I kiss her in the lips. Our first as Mr. and Mrs. Choi Seung Hyun.

 

 

 

=============================================================================================

 

 

 

I still can’t believe that this is happening, I’m still freaking out right now, and I’m MRS. CHOI SEUNG HYUN. There’s an engagement and wedding ring in my left ring finger, for crying out loud and please don’t tell this is all a dream because I’m going to flip the whole world upside down.

 

 

“Care for a dance?” A hand appears in front of me, it’s Paolo. I smile and gladly take it. “So you’re married now?” He said as we dance with the others in the dance floor, I think Chel organized all of this. I saw my lovely husband dancing with our daughter, whispering to each other, I wonder what they are talking about.

 

“Yes, I am and I hope this is not a dream.” I replied at him, smiling from ear to ear.

 

“Here I’ll pinch you.” Glaiza is by my side dancing with Youngbae, she pinches my sides and I yelp because of the pain. “You know the drill if it doesn’t hurt then it’s a dream, if it hurts then its real.” She laughs and cling her arms to Youngbae.

 

“That hurts like hell.” I hiss

 

“Well, congratulations. You’re really married.” Youngbae said and both of them sway away from me and Paolo.

 

“So it’s not a dream my friend.” Paolo smiles at me.

 

“I think so and I think my waist will get a bruise.” I scoff but I really don’t care right now.

 

“I thought you’re going to be a single mom for the rest of your life.”

 

“What are you talking about, if I and Tabi didn’t end up together I’m going to force you to marry me.”

 

“Are you nuts? Why would I marry a crazy girl like you?” He fakes a vomit and we both laugh our off.

 

“I think it’s not a great idea, if we end up together.” I smile

 

“Good thing you realized it.” Paolo kiss me in the cheeks and let me go. After him it’s my brothers’ turn to dance with me and of course my dad that is mostly dancing and crying.

 

“Congratulations my dear friend, you’re married now.” It’s Dennis.

 

“Thank you.” I smile at him

 

“You really know how to pick a guy.” He smirks.

 

“Yup I’m more pro then Chel when it comes to men.” We both chuckle, who would have thought that I’m going to marry the one and only T.O.P?

 

“But you meet a bunch of s before finding him.”

 

“I know.” I smile at him again, he knows every single man I encounter in my life even though he lives in Singapore and I don’t want to remember it again.

 

“Can I have a dance with Mrs. Carla Choi?” It’s Youngbae, Jeez is this a wedding or a debut? Do I need to dance with all these men?

 

“Sure man, can I borrow your girlfriend?” Dennis pats Youngbae’s shoulder and asks Glaiza to dance with him.

 

“Dinner next time?” Youngbae grinning from ear to ear. “But I won’t promise you about paparazzi.” We both laugh.

 

“Of course, I would love too.”

 

“I’m really happy for you and hyung.”

 

“Thank you and I’m happy for you too.” I smile at him and we both look at Glaiza who is busy dancing with Dennis. We both dance a couple of minutes more until Daesung taps his shoulder.

 

“Hyung it’s my turn.” Youngbae lets go of me and kiss me in the forehead.

 

“I have an idea Carla.” Daesung said while holding my waist and my right hand.

 

“What?”

 

“Since you’re married now, why don’t you resign from work?” He sings his “I love you” song after telling me his IDEA.

 

“Why?”

 

 “So that you can spend more time with hyung and Soju.”

 

“Did your Dinosaur hyung ask you to tell me that?” He nods and I scoff. I look at Tabi’s direction his busy talking to Suengri in the bar while Soju is enjoying her dance time with Paolo,

 

“You know my hyung his so childish and demanding.” He clicks his tongue. “And not to mention he is a bingu.”

 

“I know.” I chuckle then Jiyong slap Daesung’s hand. “Do I really need to dance with all of you?” I ask the two men standing in front of me.

 

“Yes and it’s my turn now.” Jiyong said. “Go dance with Chel, don’t let her out of your sight.” He commands to Daesung.

 

“What am I, a babysitter?” Daesung whines but Jiyong glared at him. “Fine”

 

“Jeez, what’s going on with you?” I ask Jiyong who is busy staring at Chel. “Yah! Look at me.” I snarl at him.

 

“That friend of yours is making me nuts.”

 

“It’s your entire fault, of all the girls why did you choose to love her?” He’s eyes widens and stare at me. Did I say something wrong?

 

“Do you think I love her?” He asks with a shocked face. What a dumb question from the very famous and very talented G-dragon. I nod and sigh at the same time.

 

“Are you stupid or what?”

 

“Can you help me with her?”

 

“Of course, don’t worry.” I smile and he spins me around that caught me off guard.

 

“Thank you.” He smiles and I laugh. “By the way congratulations, be patient with my hyung okay?” I nod.

 

“Hyung it’s my turn.” It’s Suengri, my baby love’s favorite playmate.

 

“We’re not yet done.” Jiyong replied.

 

“Fine, I think I see Chel flirting with one of the staff and I think they’re going to one of the villas.” Jiyong immediately let go of me and scan the whole shore but he see no Chel.

 

“Where did that girl go?”

 

“There” Maknae points to one of the villas and just like that Jiyong leaves me.

 

“Did she really go there with a staff?” If maknae says yes, I will yank that girls’ hair.

 

“No” He chuckles. “She’s with Soju and your mom, they went to the restroom.” He laughs and everyone look at us. “Congratulations.”

 

“Thank you.”

 

“Let’s drink later in the bar after this, just ditch my beloved T.O.P.” He winks at me, why so handsome panda?

 

“Sure, I’m in.” I said not thinking twice and not thinking what will my husband do.

 

“Good” He smiles. “You really don’t have an idea that this will happen?” I shake my head in response. “T.O.P did a great job, I told you he really loves you.”

 

“Do you know all of this?” He nods and I arched my brows.

 

“Of course, all of us know about this even Soju.”

 

“Really?”

 

“We found out what T.O.P’s plan when Chel and Glaiza ditch you to your ‘girl bonding day’, were all in Youngbae’s apartment.” I scoff and just shake my head.

 

“So while I’m all by myself, all of you are together?”

 

“Yup! But don’t tell T.O.P or anyone that I told you that okay?”

 

“Fine” I smile and we continue to dance.

 

“Can I dance with my wife now?” It’s my husband and he calls me his wife, I suddenly want to summersault.

 

“No” Maknae said and stand in front of me.

 

“Go dance with my daughter.” My beloved husband said.

 

“I don’t like.” Maknae whines but it’s too late my baby love run towards us.

 

“Samchon dance with me.” Soju holds his hand. “Please.”

 

“Fine, come here” He carries Soju and dance with her. “By the way congratulations again to the both of you and I win the bet hyung.” He smirks at my husband.

 

“What bet?”

 

“I told him that you will choose to drink with me later rather than staying the night with him” Suengri smile from ear to ear trying to piss my husband and walk away from us while carrying Soju.

 

“You really choose to drink with him then me?” He asks, glaring at me and I nod. “Good thing I bring my handcuffs.” He smirks and tugs me towards him.

 

“Try to catch me later.” I tuck my tongue out and cling my arms to his neck.

 

“It’s our first night as a married couple so you’re not going anywhere.” He kisses my nose then dips me down. I squeal and hold him tighter. “We’re going to stay in that villa.” He points at the far end of the island. “So that no one will hear your moans.” He kisses me deeply and we continue to dance.

 

“Get a room!” Its Chel walking passes us. We both laugh as we hear what she says.

 

“You’re really mine now.” He whispers to my ears. “Thank you for coming in my life jagiya.” He kisses my hand while staring at me.

 

“Thank you for everything and waiting for me.”

 

“And thank you for giving me Soju, are you ready for the next 10?” He asks me, his joking right?

 

“10?” I’m shocked and he nods.

 

“I already told you that last night, I want 10 more.”

 

“Hell no!” I blurted out.  “I mean I love to make love with you all day, every day but I’m not going to get pregnant 10 more times.” I continue.

 

“All day? Every day?” He arched his brow and smirk at me.

 

“I’m going to have with you any day or time you want except when I have my period but I’m not going to be pregnant for freaking 10 more times.” I exhale and he chuckles.

 

“You said that” He smirks. “I’m very fine with that. Every day I’ll make love with you but I can get you pregnant again easily with that idea right?” I stop and eyed him. He’s right, I will get pregnant instantly. Aish! Why didn’t I think of that?

 

“Then let’s stop having or if you want instead of every day let’s make it once a week.”  I smile brightly while he scowls at me.

 

“I want every day and that’s final.” He said.

 

“Here” It’s Suengri. “I don’t like to dance with her anymore.” He passes Soju to Tabi. “She keeps biting me.” Soju giggles as she hugs panda’s arms.

 

“I love you samchon.” She said but Suengri wiggle his arms away from her.

 

“Let me go, dance with them, I’m tired.” He said and leaves.

 

“I didn’t bite him mommy.” Soju explains as she looks at me while Tabi is carrying her.

 

“I think samchon is tired because he keeps carrying you.” I said.

 

“Let’s kick samchon’s behind later okay?” Tabi excitedly say and my daughter nods.

 

“Teach that panda a lesson daddy.” She giggles and hugs him tighter. I just shake my head while I look at the both of them.

 

“Soju, let’s dance.” It’s Jiyong and she catapults herself to him.

 

“Bye mommy, bye daddy.” She waves at us as she and Jiyong walk towards Youngbae and Glaiza.

 

“It’s just the two of us again.” He said and grabs my waist as we dance one more time. “Soju will sleep with my noona later then Chel and Glaiza will share a villa while the boys will occupy our room earlier in the other island.”

 

“They will go back their?” He nods. “How about our parents?”

 

“They will occupy those.” He points at the two villas behind us.

 

“Okay” I simply said. I lean my forehead to his lips and close my eyes.

 

“By the way Martha called earlier.” He said, I lean my head to his shoulders. “She’s asking if you already receive the package.”

 

“What did you tell her?” I inhale the scent of my husband, I totally forgot about the bear brick.

 

“I told her we’re not in Seoul right now.” He rubs my back. “Care to tell me what that package Mrs. Choi?”

 

“Secret” I said and look at him.

 

“Tell me.”

 

“Don’t worry, it’s for you.” I cling my right arm around his neck and kiss him for the nth time.

 

“For me?” He mumbles while I devour his lips. “Thank you.”

 

“Welcome” I finally let go of him and smile.

 

 

---------------------------------------

 

 

The night eventually ends when everyone are tired. The boys went to the other island via sea plane, while our parents go to their respective villas. Our baby love is tired so she immediately falls asleep so Tabi carries her in the other villa with Tabi’s sister. Me, Chel and Glaiza stayed in the bar and drink the night away.

 

 

“Did you shave well?” Glaiza suddenly blurted out, I look at her dumfounded while Chel laughs. “Don’t play dumb Carla, its honeymoon night.” She shouts, good thing it’s just the three of us.

 

“How can I know its honeymoon night tonight, I didn’t know that I will get married today.” I shot back and three of us laugh our asses off.

 

“Just be more sensual tonight.”  She hisses.

 

“She’s always sensual, didn’t you notice all the touching and flirting she and Tabi have every time they’re together.” Chel butted in. “The fact that they’re living together and their still flirting to each other is a total give away.”

 

“In short they’re the horniest couple I’ve ever known.” Glaiza stated and I scoff.

 

“Shut up.” I chuckle as I drink my vodka in one gulp.

 

“ anyone?” Glaiza asked us. “I mean the cocktail drink, not the actual ” I and Chel laughs while we both nod. Glaiza knows how to mix cocktail drinks.

 

“Congratulations Mrs. Choi” Glaiza said.

 

“More s to come.” Chel continues.

 

“Thank you.” And we click glasses and drink our shots.

 

“I hate to ruin your fun but I want my wife back.” Tabi is behind me nuzzling my neck. I stand up and stand beside him, actually I’m ready to have some alone time with him. “Thank you for helping me with all of these.” He looks at Chel and Glaiza.

 

“No problem” Chel said. I and Tabi walk away from them.

 

“Good night, see you tomorrow morning.” I wave at them.

 

“Mr. Choi, want some ?” Glaiza said smiling. “I mean the cocktail drink not the actual ” She laughs. Tabi turns around and stop.

 

“I will be having some of that later, the actual thing not the cocktail drink.” He replied that earns a shouting and clapping from my two retard friends.

 

“Good for you Mr. Choi.” Glaiza shouts once more and we both walk towards the villa.

 

 

I’m sure tomorrow that will be our topic when we have our alone time but I’m just setting that aside from now. Hell yeah I’m married, married to the man I love, married to the father of my daughter. He’s mine and I’m his.

 

 

“Are you drunk my lovely wife?” He asks me when we arrive in the villa.

 

“No.”

 

“Then why are you so quite?” He hugs me planting soft kisses in my neck.

 

“I just can’t believe that I’m married now.”

 

“Get use to it because it’s going to be forever.” He stares at me and I melt, butterflies always flying in my stomach every time we’re together.

 

“I know.” I smile at him.

 

“I hope you have all the energy in the world because I won’t let you sleep tonight.” My husband nips my earlobe and I moan. Jeez, I need to learn how to stop this of mine.

 

“Bring it on, I won’t back down.” I said smiling, challenging him. He smirks and stares at me.

 

“Good!” He said and suddenly carries me and tosses me playfully in the bed.

 

“Strip for me” I said smirking back at him and he complies.

 

 

My eyes widen as I watch my husband remove his clothes one by one in front of me and this stupid grin is plastered in my lips, splitting my face into two. This night is going to be a long one and like what I said I will not back down.