CHAPTER 36: CHEL'S DILLEMA

One Night Stand with T.O.P

CHAPTER 36 CHEL’S DILLEMA

 

 

 

We’re both under the cascading water coming from the shower, washing off the stickiness from our morning . My limbs are shaky after all the last night, it was so exhausting. I think we cover the whole suite and then we do it again this morning as soon as Tabi open his eyes, I’m tired and in need of some sleep. Every time I’m with him we end up and on top of each other, well I like it and who am I to complain, right?

 

 

 

“What are you thinking?” He said while nibbling my neck, he’s standing behind me, soaping my back.

 

“I’m tired.” I whine as I face and hug him.

 

“Me too.” He declares and smiles down at me. “You always out my energy, but I like it.” He continues as he kisses my head.

 

 

I sigh and just nuzzle his chest, still under the shower. He hugs me and my back. I step back and look at him for a while then nuzzle his chest again.

 

.

“What was that for?” He asks but I shake my head. “Tell me!” He insists but I just hug him tighter.

 

“I have something to tell you.” I said while kissing his chest, teasing him. Jeez I can’t get enough of him. I said to myself.

 

“What?” He replied. “Look at me jagiya and stop teasing me or else I’m going to you again.” He warns.

 

“Me, Paolo, Dennis, Chel and Glaiza will go to Seoul on January.” I blurted out. “I’m planning to bring Soju with me, is it okay if you take care of her while I’m working?”

 

“Of course” He answered back. “I told you to quit your job.” He continues. “You made my day jagiya.” He smiles.

 

“I told you I’m not going to quit my job.” I scowl at him and kiss his chest again. “And one more thing.”

 

“Don’t tell me you’re pregnant again.” He arches his brow and I bite his arm that made him laugh. “I’m joking.” He said and I scowl at him.

 

“Jared is coming with us.” I announce but I don’t get any reaction from him which is weird.

 

“Fine.” He simply said and starts kissing my neck.

 

“Fine?” I’m confused with his reaction, I thought he’s going to explode like a bomb.

 

“I don’t have any choice right?” He said in my neck.

 

“Don’t you dare put hickeys in my neck Seung Hyun.” I shout and try to push him away from me.

 

“Too late.” He laughs as he point something in my neck that made me get pissed.

 

“Come here, I’ll put one in your neck.” I said as I try to reach for his neck but I fail.

 

“Thank you.” He suddenly said. “I heard that you return every single gift that Jared prick gave you.” I frown.

 

“Who told you that?” I ask and I know it’s from Glaiza’s mouth.

 

“Glaiza.” He said. “And for your information I didn’t put hickeys in your neck.” He scoffs.

 

“Good!” I said. “Because if you did, you’re going to perform with lots of hickeys in your damn neck.” I scoff and he just smirks.

 

“I like to put hickeys here rather than in your neck.” He points at my peaks and start to rub my with his finger.

 

 

I swat his hands but he just laughs, jagiya kiss my lips and kneads my peaks several times before traveling down to my . He inserts two fingers and starts to finger me again, I moan and just hold his arms for support.

 

 

“So wet again jagiya.” He smiles and withdraws his fingers then turns me away from him and make me bend once more.

 

 

 

=============================================================================================

 

 

 

“Hi baby love.” T.O.P said as soon he saw Soju who is sitting quietly in his dad’s lap while holding her feeding bottle.

 

“I was about to call your suite to ask the both of you to have breakfast with us.” T.O.P’s mom said.

 

 

 

Soju squeals and wiggle as she stretch her little arms toward her dad’s direction, she smiles and nuzzle in T.O.P’s neck as soon as he carries her in his arms. Carla bows at T.O.P’s parents and look at Soju while hugging T.O.P.

 

 

“She didn’t cry the whole night.” T.O.P’s mom smiles at Carla then look at her son and her granddaughter.

 

“I hope you two will live in Seoul so that we can see the both of you always.” T.O.P’s dad butted in.

 

“I told you” T.O.P said and Carla just glares at him. She knows she can’t argue with T.O.P in front of his parents. ‘You want mommy to carry you?”

 

 

Once again Soju stretches her arms towards Carla’s direction. She carry her and sit near the floor to ceiling window, both whispering something to each other then Soju will giggle and hug Carla.

 

 

“What are your plans Seung Hyun?” T.O.P’s dad suddenly asks him that makes him frown not understanding his dad’s question. “About your girlfriend and your daughter?”

 

“I have a movie to finish, a world tour to do plus I’m about to enlist in the military appa.” He said. “And that girlfriend of mine is so stubborn and hard headed, I told her to quit her job and live with me but she doesn’t listen.” He adds.

 

“You can’t blame her.” T.O.P’s mom butted in.

 

“But umma.” T.O.P whines, making Soju look at him and smile. “I want them to live with me in Seoul.”

 

“Then talk to her.” His mom replied. “You just can’t make decisions on your own.” She continues.

 

“Both of you must sit down and talk, not just for your sake but most especially for my granddaughter.” His dad suddenly said. “And please don’t do stupid things again.”

 

“Your appa’s right.” His mom said. “Look at your daughter, she’s very smart and beautiful. Glaiza said Carla really takes good care of her.”

 

“I know umma and I’m thankful for that and that’s why I fell in love with Carla.”

 

“Don’t worry, I’ll try to talk to her later.” His mom said.

 

“Thank you umma and please convince her to move to Seoul with me.” He said.

 

 

The three of them just look at Carla and Soju’s direction, the fulfillment T.O.P is feeling right now is over whelming. Who would have thought at his age and at the peak of his career he has a family of his own, a beautiful and smart daughter plus a girlfriend he really loves. She can be my wife. He said to himself. Well, she’s my wife since she’s the mother of my daughter, all I need to do is to make it legal. He continues to talk to his self, he smiles as he continues to stare at the two girls he loves the most.

 

 

 

=============================================================================================

 

 

 

CHEL’S POV

 

 

 

We’ve been to L.A and now we’re here in New York but the wrecker is acting weird, he didn’t talk or look at me, he is playing tricks on me again. I should be happy that he ignores me but why am I feeling like this? Last time he saw me with Enrique the door of his suite almost ripped into two but now even though we bumped into each other he didn’t even look at us.

 

 

“What’s with the frown face?” Glaiza sit beside me. Both of us in the backstage of the New York Alive tour concert.

 

“Nothing” I said.

 

“So where’s Enrique?” She asked again.

 

“In the hotel, he’s going back to Manila later.”

 

“Why?”

 

“He has a meeting plus his mom will arrive from Paris.” I said.

 

 

The concert is about to finish, I didn’t plan to come here but Glaiza drag me. I’m just planning to stay in the hotel with Carla and Soju, I sigh for the nth time but when I saw the Kwon twins walk in front of me sweating like that my blood awakens and there’s a smile in my lips.

 

 

After the concert everyone decided to have a late dinner in GD’s suite, I want to bail out but Suengri keeps telling me to join them since Enrique went to the airport already. I wish I go with Enrique instead of staying here, I only want to come here because I want to see GD, checking on him without anyone’s radar, I sigh again as I sit alone in the couch facing the window watching the snow falling from the sky.

 

 

“Hi” Someone said behind me and I know its Carla.

 

“Hi” I replied. “Why didn’t you watch the concert earlier?” I ask as she sits beside me.

 

“Soju adopted Tabi’s tantrums, she doesn’t want to get dress or get off the bed.” She sighs feeling exhausted.

 

“I wish you choose a man who doesn’t whine like a 5 year old kid.” I said and we both laugh.

 

“Enrique went to my suite earlier before he went to the airport.” She said.

 

“He told me that, he called me before he board the plane.” I said. “By the way where’s Soju?”

 

“She’s with Tabi’s parents.” She answered. “Ouch” She wince, when we both look beside her T.O.P is pinching her sides.

 

“Umma and Appa, arraso?” T.O.P said.

 

“Fine, Soju is with umma and appa.” She said again while T.O.P smiles and walk away from us.

 

 

We both keep talking, tomorrow is our last day here in New York then we’re going back to Manila and back to our usual routine, to be honest I was hoping that there will be a miracle that GD will approach and talk to me, but I think it’s not going to happen.

 

 

“Here” T.O.P suddenly appears in front of us and hand us both wine.

 

“Don’t drink too much jagiya.” He warns Carla and kisses her forehead, I laugh and look at him. “What?”

 

“You’re asking her not to drink too much?” I said and he nods. “Good luck with that.” I continue and he scoffs.

 

 

I just laugh while T.O.P is having another tantrum, he is really Soju’s dad, no doubt about it. To be honest with you of all Carla’s boyfriend I like T.O.P the most, even though he’s been a complete before I still like him. He really takes good care of my friend and of course Soju and most especially he is not a type of guy who clings like a leech to Carla unlike Glaiza and Youngbae who I think will die if they let go of each other.

 

 

“Jiyong’s girlfriend is here.” T.O.P suddenly blurted out to us and for a second I thought it was me but when I saw Carla turn around I suddenly want to kill somebody.

 

“Hi Carla, it’s been a long time since we saw each other.” The girl said. I thought I already eliminated this girl but I think I’m wrong, it’s Jasmine.

 

“Hi, how are you?” Carla replied.

 

“This is Chel, Carla’s friend.” T.O.P innocently introduce me to the girl I want to bury.

 

“We already met.” Jasmine replied and I can see T.O.P in the corner of my eye trying his very best not to laugh. Okay I take it back, I don’t like him for my friend.

 

“Can I talk to you in private Chel?” She suddenly ask making me, Carla and T.O.P took by surprise.

 

“Sure” I blurted out.

 

 

We walk in the corner of the suite, even though everyone is talking to each other I know they’re eyes are on us. I smirk and shake my head as I wait for Jasmine to talk.

 

 

“I just wanted to thank you Chel.” Jasmine said. I almost spit the wine I’m drinking.

 

“Thank you for what?” I frown.

 

“When you showed up at my suite in Seoul I literally want to kill you.” She stated. Kill me? I said to myself. “Then you showed up again in the airport and kiss Jiyong in front of me.”

 

“You want to kill me?” I scoff.

 

“I realize how much I love Jiyong, when you kiss him, I’m so jealous.” She explains. I literally want to bang my head to something hard to the point that it will end my life immediately.

 

“I’m glad I help you.” I simply said and she smile.

 

“Jiyong told me he hired you to make me jealous and believe me it was very effective.” She said.

 

 

She hugs me and went to GD, he is talking to Carla and T.O.P. He hugs and kisses her lips and now I’m lost, he just told me that he wants us to try and start all over again and yet here he is, snuggling another girl in front of me. This is why I don’t want to fall in love. Men in general are liars, good in bed but ing liars. I want to go out of this suite but it’s going to look bad on my behalf. My phone suddenly rings and it was Carla, when I look at her direction she was holding her phone behind her back without being notice.

 

 

“Hello” I said as I put my phone in my ear, instead of accepting the call I reject it. “Paolo” I said again. “What? I can’t hear you” I add and walk towards the door.

 

 

Thank God I’m out of that hell suite, I quickly type a thank you text to Carla and tell her that I’m going to the bar downstairs to unwind.

 

 

------------------------------------

 

 

“Want some.” Carla is beside me all of a sudden offering me a cigarette.

 

“I didn’t know you still smoke.” I said as I grab the cigarette while she lit the other one for herself.

 

“I stop smoking when I get pregnant.” She said. “I just found a pack of cigarette in Tabi’s bag and I just took two sticks, and for sure he won’t notice it.” She smiles.

 

“He knew you’re smoking?” I ask and she shakes her head while puffing. “I’m going to tell him.” I tease and she smirks at me. “By the way thank you for saving my earlier.”

 

“Welcome.” She said and calls the barista and we ordered a margarita and apple vodka.

 

 

Both of us enjoying our girly chitchat, while drinking our cocktail, actually it’s our fifth or sixth round I can’t remember, a little bit tipsy but we still know what’s going on our surroundings. There’s a few boylets that I spot but I’m too busy talking to Carla.

 

 

“Carla I’ve been looking for you” Manager Lee suddenly hold both our shoulders making us jerk.

 

“Don’t do that Manager Lee.” I said as I hit his shoulder.

 

“Sorry about that” He laughs. “Big Seung Hyun is looking for you.” He said to Carla.

 

 

She sighs and just hugs me then off she goes with Manager Lee, both of us are having a good time but T.O.P just ruined it. Carla’s tipsy and for sure there’s going to be a hot between her and T.O.P. I laugh as I empty my glass of margarita when a hot guy approach me, he introduced himself to me and after 2 rounds of cocktails we both decided to go on his suite and have .