CHAPTER 19: GLAIZA INVADES SEOUL PART 1 (SPENDING TIME WITH THE BOYS)

One Night Stand with T.O.P

CHAPTER 19 GLAIZA INVADES SEOUL PART 1 (SPENDING TIME WITH THE BOYS)

 

 

“Is this your baby?” Dennis said as he reached our table, the four of us together with Soju will have a dinner.

 

“Yup!” I said. “Meet my daughter, Soju.” I continue.

 

“Hi baby girl!” He said as he carry Soju, kisses me and Chel in the cheeks while he shakes hand with Paolo.

 

 

Dennis is a very good friend of ours, he also works in our hotel. He and Chel had a fling in the past but that’s just it, she doesn’t want a relationship. 30 yrs old, good looking, one of the bachelor that works in the hotel and a good catch, very good catch.

 

 

“How are you man?” Paolo said.

 

“Good!”

 

“How’s Singapore?” Chel ask.

 

“Very good! You look different” Dennis said. “Something’s change” He continues.

 

“Because of a man” Paolo said while hiding his smile from Chel.

 

“What are you talking about?” Chel ask Paolo.

 

“And you” Dennis said as he looks at me. “I’ve just been away for a year and when I came back you have a little angel.” He gives Soju a kiss in the cheeks.

 

“Good thing you’re not here when all those things happen, it’s crazy. These two retards are pain in the .”

 

“Are you back for good?” I ask and ignore Paolo.

 

“Yup” He said. “Let’s eat my treat.”

 

 

Good thing he’s back but too bad Glaiza’s not here because for sure she’s going to turn this planet upside down because she’s head over heels with him.

 

 

“I heard the 3 of you went to Seoul” Dennis said as he pinches Chel’s cheek.

 

“Yup, more than 2 months” Chel answers.

 

“That’s where Soju is made” Paolo butted in.

 

“Seoul?” Dennis asks and Paolo nod.

 

“Stop” I said.

 

“Wow!” Dennis claps. “You know how to pick a guy” He continues. “So where he is now?”

 

“I don’t know.” I replied.

 

“She’s bluffing” Chel said. “He’s busy for their concert.”

 

“Concert?”

 

“He belongs to a Idol group” Paolo smiles. Seriously? I sigh

 

“What group? 2PM? Super Junior? Bigbang?” Dennis said. The 3 of us look at each other, puzzled and shocked.

 

“Wow! I didn’t know you like k-pop” Chel said.

 

“They’re everywhere” He answers.

 

“Bigbang” Paolo said. Kill me now!

 

“Nice choice” Dennis said while playing with Soju. “Where’s Glaiza?”

 

“She went to Seoul for work” Paolo said.

 

“Is she going to stay there for long?” He ask

 

“One week.” Paolo answers.

 

 

Dinner went well, we talk about everything except idol groups, vacation in Seoul and Soju’s dad. Dennis is back, the hotel is expanding not just here but globally. I just wish that my boss’s won’t assign me in different country. In  the middle of our dinner Glaiza called Paolo to tell him that she arrive in Seoul safe and sound and I tell you she’s like a huge ball of happiness, she’s determine to finish her work in double time to fulfill her to-do list.

 

 

“God! She can’t contain her happiness.” Paolo said as he put his phone back to his pocket.

 

“Let her do her thing.” Dennis said.

 

“We’re surrounded by crazy ladies” Paolo said to Dennis and they both laugh.

 

“Except for this angel of course” Dennis said while kissing Soju’s hand. I and Chel just look at each other in complete annoyance.

 

 

============================================================================================

 

 

 

GLAIZA’S POV

 

 

“Boss, I arrive safe and sound. Okay! I’ll update you every now and then. Bye.”

 

 

I’m settled in my hotel room, I arrive this afternoon then sleep the entire time and just woke up. Tomorrow I have tons of work, I just really hope I finish n time to be able to watch Bigbang’s concert. As I unpacked my things I decided to call Youngbae, he knows that I’m here for work and of course to watch them on stage.

 

 

FLASHBACK

 

 

“You and I will bond today” I said happily to Soju as I stand infront of her while she’s bouncing up and down in her crib.

 

 

We just got back from Japan and it’s my rest day from work today so I volunteered to take care of Soju while Carla is working. While grabbing some clothes for Soju I spotted Carla’s phone in her bed. That girl, she forgets her phone again. I said to myself as I change Soju’s dress then idea hits me. I grab her phone and scan her contacts and in no time I find Youngbae’s number, I’m giddy and excited. Oh my God, I have his mobile number. Then I press the call button.

 

 

Youngbae’s shocked voice makes me frown, what’s they’re real relationship? I mean how did they know each other, after a beat I scan her contacts again and for the first time in my entire existence in this earth I feel jealous to the point that I’m ready to bury Carla alive, she has mobile numbers of the other four guys, life is so unfair. Here I am willing to give everything just to see them, well I already see them in Japan but Carla is just one phone call away and she can talk to them. I sigh and frown when I put her phone back where she left it, she’s going to kill me if she found out what I do. Holy ! I said to myself, I grab my phone and look for a picture, and then it hits me. Could it be?

 

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

 

 

“Hello Glaiza” Youngbae said. “Are you still there? Hello!” It’s Youngbae, I didn’t realize he answered the phone already.

 

“Hi Youngbae!” I said.

 

 “Where are you?”

 

“Hotel”

 

“Good! You alone?” He asks.

 

“Yup!”

 

“When can we see you?”

 

“Maybe 2nd day of your concert” I answered back.

 

“I’m sorry if I wasn’t been able to pick you up at the airport” He said

 

“It’s fine! Manager Lee is a big help.” Who would have thought that one of their managers will pick me up at Incheon Airport? I said to myself.

 

“The maknae’s can’t wait to see you again” He said while chuckling.

 

“Me too!” I laugh. “I have to go now, I need to find the hotel manager.”

 

“Okay see you in 3 days.”

 

“Yup! Say hi to the boys for me. Bye Youngbae”

 

“Okay I’ll tell them. Bye”

 

 

--------------------

 

 

After unpacking, I shower quickly and head down to the reception to look for the manager.

 

 

“Hi! You must be Ms. Glaiza” A very good looking man approach me. Well, Youngbae is much better looking than he is.

 

“Yes, that’s me” I said as we shake hands. He smiles and I stop breathing.

 

“I’m Tyron, Lee Tyron” He’s freaking hot. “Let’s have dinner.”

 

“Sure” Whaaa… I die!

 

 

When we settled in our table Mr. Lee bombard me with questions.

 

 

“Why are you alone? I thought your hotel will have 3 representatives?” He asks.

 

“Their busy.” I said

 

“Okay!” He said.

 

“Are you friends with Carla and Chel?”  I’m shocked, how the hell he knows them.

 

“Yes! How did you know them?” I ask.

 

“They stay here when they had their vacation”

 

“So you know also my boss, Paolo?”
 

“Yes!”

 

 

What’s with this guy? He wanted to know all about Chel, WEIRD! I don’t know if he likes her or if he has a grudge on her. Well, Chel is a bit y but she’s nice, I hope this work will end soon so that I can see my husband’s again. I miss them so much it’s been months since I saw them in Japan.

 

 

After the awkward dinner, I went back to my room and ready my things for tomorrow’s conference. I’m so tired, so I just do my routine every night, I need some beauty sleep, I don’t want to look awful when I see my husband’s.

 

 

 

=============================================================================================

 

 

T.O.P’S POV

 

 

Our 3 day concert has ended a couple of hours ago, the staff, crews, dancers, band and managers are all in a private bar to celebrate and of course we have a special guest, Glaiza.

 

 

“Are you all ready for your world tour?” She asks.

 

“Yup!” Jiyong said. “How about you, are you ready for us when we invade Manila?” He smirked.

 

“Wha… Wha… What?” She utters.

 

“Manila is included in our world tour” Daesung said.

 

“Oh my God!” She shouts as she fans herself. “Really?” She said with wide eyes.

 

“Yes!” Jiyong replied.

 

“Stay in our hotel, were I work” She exclaimed.

 

“You work in a hotel?” I ask and she nods, I immediately remember jagiya.

 

“Ask Manager Lee” Suengri said.

 

“Manager Lee” She says “Stay in our hotel, please! I promise you, our staffs will treat all of you like kings” She beams.

 

“I’ll think about that” Manager Lee said.

 

 

She whines and throws tantrums in front of us when she heard what Manager Lee say, how old is she again? She’s worst than me. I can’t wait to go there. Well, I have a few days off, I’m thinking to go in Manila in advanced, and I’m going to be crazy if this will continue. Not seeing her in a year makes me go nuts plus I always dream of her most of the nights, so I end up drinking wine in the middle of the night all by myself.

 

 

“I just called the production that will help us in our Manila concert and they agreed the boys to stay in your hotel” Manager Lee said. “Are you happy now?” He sighs and shakes his head while smiling.

 

“Seriously?” Glaiza ask.

 

“Yes! Jeez Youngbae how did you meet this girl?” Manager Kim butted in.

 

“I’m going to call my boss later!” She beams “Mrs. Kwon Jiyong will be surprise”

 

“She’s still alive?” Jiyong said while chuckling.

 

“Yup! Grumpy but alive” She said.

 

“So how long are you going to stay here?” Youngbae said.

 

“I only have two more days”

 

“Let’s have dinner in my house tomorrow” I said and everyone nod.

 

 

After the party the five of us together with Manager Lee and Manager Kim drop Glaiza off in her hotel, she stays were Chel and jagiya stay when they are here.

 

 

“Everything okay?” She asks me.

 

“I just remembered someone” I replied.

 

“Do you have a girlfriend?” She asks. “If you don’t want to answer my question, it’s fine.”

 

“Yes I have but I messed up!”

 

“Choi Seung hyun of Bigbang messed up? Really?”  She said in shocked.

 

“Believe it or not but yes I messed up” I said. “She’s a Filipina”

 

“What?” She shouts, making everyone turn their head to us.

 

“Are you serious?” She continues and I nod. “Tell me more about her”

 

“Hmm… She’s 28, working in a hotel like you” Her eyes become wide.

 

“What hotel? The name of the hotel” She said

 

“I don’t know! Everything happens so fast, I just saw her one night all by herself then the next thing I know I’ve fallen in love with her” She smiles.

 

“Do you know where she leaves?”

 

“No! A couple of months ago she called me in the middle of the night but I become worried because she sound different”

 

“Don’t worry, I will help you find her” She said and I smile.

 

“Thank you!”

 

“You will be impressed, even if my eyes are close I will find her”

 

“Are you talking about hyung’s girl?” Suengri butted in.

 

“Yup!” She answers. “It seems like your hyung is in love with her so badly” She smiles.

 

“You have no idea” He answers then smirk at me.

 

“What’s her name?” She asks me but before I could answer someone called her name.

 

“Glaiza!”

 

“Mr. Tyron, hi!” She said. I bow, I can’t believe I will see him again.

 

“T.O.P hi! You’re all here” He said

 

“We just drop Glaiza, and then we’re going to leave.” Youngbae said.

 

“Who’s that? He looks familiar” Jiyong whispered to me.

 

“Hotel manager, the one who went to Carla’s suite when we visit her” I answer

 

“The one you got jealous to?” He smiles.

 

“He is Chel’s boyfriend.” I smirked.

 

“Hyung!” His brow furrows.

 

“It’s true, ask them” I said.

 

“How’s Rich?” Daesung said.

 

“She’s fine, perfectly fine” Tyron said while glancing at Jiyong.

 

“I told you” I whisper to Jiyong, who I think is about to attack Tyron.

 

“Bye Glaiza! See you tomorrow night” Suengri said.

 

“Bye everyone.” She wave as goodbye. “Tabi, I’m serious about what I say, I can find her even if my eyes are close” she said.

 

“Okay! See you tomorrow” I replied and went back to my car.

 

“Me and Youngbae will pick you up tomorrow evening okay?” I heard Jiyong said to Glaiza and off she goes inside the elevator with Tyron.

 

 

When I go back to my house I’m tired, I showered quickly and go to bed. That night I dreamt about jagiya, making love to me again and again and again.