CHAPTER 18: PANDA'S UNSTOPPABLE MOUTH

One Night Stand with T.O.P

CHAPTER 18 PANDA’S UNSTOPPABLE MOUTH

 

 

SUENGRI’S POV

 

 

Less than a week from now, we will have our concert.  After everything happened last year BIGBANG IS BACK!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA

 

 

I’m lying in the couch inside the recording studio all by myself. T.O.P, GD, Youngbae and Daesung are all in the cafeteria eating, it’s 3 in the morning and they decided to take a break and grab something to eat. To kill my boredom I grab my phone and start to browse my contacts. Hmmmm…. Who to call and bother at this hour? A playful smile tugs my beautiful lips when I saw her name, it’s been a year now since I last saw and talk to her. Let’s see how she’s doing right now and I’m hoping that she still remember me. I press call.

 

 

“Hello… Car…la… This is Car…la of…” She answers, I chuckle and listen to her for awhile, is she dreaming or what? “How… How can I help you?”

 

“Hi Carla!” I said.

 

“Who’s… this...? Suengri?” She said. Wow she still remembers me even half asleep. “Do you know what time it is?”

 

“I’m so relief you still recognize my voice.” I exclaimed.

 

“Of course I remember your voice and your number is still in my contacts.” She said sleepily. “Good thing you remember me?”  She continues.

 

“I thought you’re mad at me, so I don’t have the guts to call or text you.” I said sadly, I really miss this girl.

 

“Why would I be mad at you?”

 

“I just...”

 

“No! I’m not.”

 

“Okay! So how are you?” I ask.

 

“I’m good! You? It’s freaking 2 in the morning, any problem?” She said and concern is edible in her voice.

 

“Well, I’m good. Everyone is good, we’re preparing for our concert so me and the boys are practicing really hard.” I said.

 

“Okay! I thought something is wrong.” She replied.

 

“Anyway, how’s Chel? I still can’t believe that she and Jiyong had in Japan.” Opps!

 

“What?” She shouts. Oh no “She and GD? Are you serious?”

 

“Yes! And I really can’t believe that friend of yours slap T.O.P.”

 

“What?” Seriously? Where the hell she has been? She doesn’t know anything.

 

“You didn’t know?” I ask. Okay I’m in deep right now.

 

“Explain to me everything... NOW!” Then T.O.P and GD comes in, followed by Youngbae and Daesung.

 

“I’m so sorry but my hyungs are here, we’re going to practice now, bye!” Save by the boys… whoa!

 

 

The four of them just look at me as if I came from different planet ready to invade earth. I just look at them with a question expression. What’s there problem? I ask myself. Did they hear everything?

 

 

“What?” I finally ask.

 

“What are you doing?” GD said.

 

“Lying in the couch while talking to a friend, what do you think I’m doing hyung?”

 

“It feels like you did something wrong.” He continues.

 

“I didn’t do anything, what’s wrong with you hyung?” I ask.

 

 

Okay this is ridiculous, I close my eyes and ignore the four of them when my phone suddenly rings, when I open my eyes, I saw the screen of my phone. Carla is calling me. Okay I’m so dead right now.

 

 

“Do you want me to answer that for you?” Youngbae ask.

 

“No, it’s fine! I can handle this call hyung.” I said as I clutch my phone tighter. Inhale exhale Suengri

 

 

“Hel…” I didn’t even finish saying hello when she cut me off

 

 

“It’s freaking 2 in the morning and I’m tired Suengri-ah, explain to me everything right now.” Carla said in a deadly tone.

 

“I’m busy, can I call you later? You’re tired, get some sleep.” I asked nicely and sweetly.

 

“Okay! You want it this way? I’ll call Jiyong and ask him myself.”

 

“You wouldn’t dare.” She won’t call GD right? right? right?

 

“You want to bet? Okay bye, I’ll call him.” Jeez she’s serious.

 

“Stop!”  I shout and bolted upright. “Wait, I’ll just go outside.” This girl is pain in my .

 

 

The four guys just look at me with wide eyes, I just smile at them and went outside of the recording studio.

 

 

“Okay! What do you want to know first?”

 

“Chel and GD.” She said and I tell her everything GD said to us. No more, no less

 

“Satisfied?” I ask her.

 

“How about the slap thing?” She asked and again I tell her everything and some more to help T.O.P a little. HAHAHAHA nice one Suengri. Help the old dinosaur for once. “I thought you already know?”

 

“No!”

 

“So did Chel or Rich really go back to Seoul just to do that?”

 

“No!”

 

“So you’re here the whole time?”

 

“Yes! We’re in Busan.”

 

“Why the hell you just disappear? You didn’t let the dinosaur explain.”

 

“I don’t know.”

 

“Yah Carla, listen to me! T.O.P agreed to have dinner with her because he wanted to tell her that he’s already dating you, he wants her to stop bothering him.” I said. “The dinosaur really loves you, so stop acting like a kid and talk to him. He really wants to go there but our schedule is jam packed. Just talk to him and give him a chance that’s all I’m asking.” I continue. “And besides…”

 

“Besides what?”

 

“He bought a damn condo for you and he’s really messed up when you disappeared that night with Paolo.”

 

“You can have the condo if you like” She said.

 

“Aish! Stop being so stubborn”

 

“Fine! I’ll talk to him.” Halleluiah!

 

“Good! I’m so fed up of him whining all the time.”

 

“Whining?”

 

“He’s like a 5 yr old kid with tantrums” I sigh. “Go back to sleep now. I hope we can see each other again and have dinner like before.” I said.

 

“I saw you in Japan, all of you.”

 

“What?” Now it’s my turn to shout.

 

“I watch the YG Family concert in Japan.”

 

“How dare you not to…” I stop. “Wait! So you knew about the incident…”

 

“Yes!” She said sadly.

 

 

Suddenly I heard a cry of a baby.

 

 

“Whose baby is that?”

 

“I have to go now, Bye maknae.” Then she hangs up. This girl!

 

 

I make my way back to the recording studio, the four of them still sitting in the couch while talking to each other, and then something hits me.

 

“What’s with the weird smile?” Daesung said.

 

“I just figured out something hyung.” I smile as I pat T.O.P’s back.

 

 

=============================================================================================

 

 

CHEL’S POV

 

FLASHBACK:

 

 

“I miss you.” I said as I cling to Tyron’s arms, we’re walking towards the beach. I can’t believe he followed me here in Busan, I think I should dumped him right now. It’s useless if we continue this kind of relationship.

 

“I miss you too Chel!” He said as he kisses my forehead. Wait! I stop and look at him in his eyes, he just called me CHEL? I ask myself. Did I hear him right?

 

“I know everything.” He said as he removes my hand from his arm. Busted! Well, at least it’s going to be easy on me to break-up with him. But Chel, you’re getting lousy. I scold myself. “Your real name is Chel not Rich.” He continues.

 

“How did you find out?” I ask.

 

“That’s not important, how could you do this to me?”

 

“This is me. This is what I do best” I said sarcastically.

 

“Best?” He scoffs. “Sorry to disappoint you but I think you’re not doing it right.”

 

“I really don’t care about your opinion Tyron.” I smile “Let’s just end this.”

 

“Just like that?” He asks and I nod. “Because Raymond is much richer than I am? Or because you’re flirting with G-Dragon?”

 

“Wow! I’m impressed” I clap. “You’re doing your homework.”

 

“Raymond is my cousin.” He said quietly. That Bastard. “He told me that you’re a user, a girl I can’t trust but I didn’t listen to him. I gave you everything you ask for heaven’s sake.”

 

“It’s your fault, not mine.”

 

“I can’t believe Paolo and Carla have a friend like you, I pity them.”

 

“They accepted me for who I am Tyron, so stop talking non-sense.” I said.

 

“I hope karma finds you.”

 

“Karma is my middle name.” I scoff. “Here” I remove the ring from my finger and give it to him. My ring, damn it!

 

“Keep it.” He said and walk away from me. Jeez! I can’t believe he’s so dramatic. What did he expect from me? Kneel and beg for his forgiveness?

 

“Thank you.” I shout. He looks back and walk towards me again. Jeez! He’s still not finish?

 

“We will meet again.” He said.

 

“I hope not.” I replied and with that Lee Tyron is out of my life.

 

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

 

My thoughts vanish as I wiped Soju’s mouth, I’m feeding her baby food while Carla is preparing for work. It’s my rest day today but I have to bring Soju to Carla’s mom before going to the salon with Glaiza.

 

 

“Thinking of Jiyong?” Carla said with a playful smile on her lips.

 

“What?”

 

“Just asking.”

 

 “Are you thinking y thoughts right now?” Paolo teases.

 

“Don’t start with me now.” I warn them. y thoughts?

 

 

Paolo laughs while Carla plays with Soju, suddenly I want my own baby. I picture myself as a housewife with a baby and a lovely husband then Jiyong’s face register in my head. What the hell? I shake my head to vanish his lovely face in mind.

 

 

“Boo!” Carla said and Soju erupt with giggles that echoed in the whole house.

 

“Who are you talking to in the middle of the night?” Paolo ask Carla

 

“Suengri called.” She simply says. I and Paolo just look at each other, intrigue.

 

“And?” I ask.

 

“He wanted me to talk to Tabi and he heard Soju cried.”

 

“Then?” Paolo said.

 

“I hang up.” She replied.

 

“Then why are you shouting?” I ask again.

 

“He told he something that made my head spin.” She said as she feeds Soju.

 

“Mind blowing secret?” Paolo said while smiling at me.

 

“Stop!” I glared at him.

 

“Glaiza’s here.” She shouts as she enters the house, making the three of us turn our heads while Soju giggles again.

 

“Can you please stop shouting?” I said.

 

“Morning everyone” She said playfully. “I bought breakfast.” She beams at us.

 

“What’s with the happy mood?” Carla asks.

 

“I’m going to Seoul tomorrow.” She hops while beaming. “Baby Soju” She squeals.

 

“Me and Carla don’t have time for that, we have to go.” Paolo said.

 

“Don’t worry I’ll take care of Soju and Chel.” She said. Take care of me.

 

“Good!” Paolo exclaimed.

 

“Bring your breakfast.” Glaiza said. Jeez! She’s always full of energy.

 

 

Paolo kisses my forehead then kiss Soju’s cheeks before heading to the car while Carla keeps playing with Soju. i want my own baby right now! I whine. While I eat breakfast Glaiza opens her laptop and watch a MV with Soju, I’m mesmerized how handsome the five boys are especially GD. Those eyes, nose and that lips, that lips once touch my own, that soft lips. Okay stop now! WRECKER! I shout in my head.

 

 

“GD’s handsome right?” Glaiza said.

 

“No, his not.” I answer back.

 

“What?” She asks and I look at her.

 

“GD’s not handsome.”

 

“I’m asking Soju not you” She said. “You’re weird.” She continues.

 

“I thought your talking to me.”

 

“Aish! Anyway GD is handsome, period! Don’t argue with me.” She said. “But T.O.P is to die for, right Soju?” She continues making Soju smile. Well, I understand Soju, Tabi’s her dad she will root for him. Duh!

 

 

Glaiza’s phone rings and she talks to that person for awhile, I heard her friend will pick her in the hotel and they will go to the venue of the concert together. WOW! Even in Korea she knows a lot of people. I ignore her and indulge myself by watching every single MV of Bigbang with her and Soju.

 

 

=============================================================================================

 

 

“Carla, one more shot with Soju. Please!” Glaiza said for the nth time.

 

“Can you please just stop?” I ask.

 

“Just one more please.” She said while battling her eyelashes.

 

“Fine”

 

“Thank you!”  She said after taking a picture.

 

“Are you ready for your flight tomorrow?” I ask her.

 

“Yup! Everything’s ready! I’m ready, super ready.” She beams.

 

“I’ll drop her off to the Airport tomorrow.” Paolo said.

 

“Can I ask you one huge favor?” I said to Glaiza.

 

“Sure! Anything.” She replied.

 

“If Youngbae ask something about me just please don’t talk.”

 

“No problem.”

 

“Promise”

 

“Promise!” She answers back.

 

“If you told them something related to us, I’m going to hang you upside down.” Chel warns.

 

“Promise” Glaiza said. “Since we came back from Japan you’re always grumpy.”

 

“Just don’t talk.” Chel hisses.

 

--------

 

 

“What’s with her?” Paolo whisper to me. We’re both in the kitchen while I carry Soju.

 

“GD” I mouthed to him.

 

“Kwon Jiyong? Bigbang?” He whispers and I nod.

 

“They had .” I whisper and Paolo laughs.

 

“Really?” He asks. “Oh my God! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Of all people.” He clutches his stomach while laughing. “Seriously?” He asks again and I nod.

 

“What are you laughing about?” Chel ask.

 

“Nothing! Carla makes me laugh! HAHAHAHA”

 

 

I just look at Paolo and shake my head, he’s lying on the kitchen floor while laughing. Glaiza and Chel just look at him while I play with Soju. The next day we drop Glaiza to the airport, thank God our lives will going to be peaceful again but we’re going to miss her. She will be gone for one whole week.

 

 

“Remember your promise okay.” Chel said to her.

 

“Yes I remember.” She shot back. “Don’t burst my happy bubble, I’m going to see my husband’s”

 

“I just wanted to be clear, take care!” Chel replied.

 

“I know! Bye and thank you.” She waves. “Bye Soju! Boss, I’ll call you when I arrive at the hotel.”

 

“Okay!”

 

“Bye!” I wave and off she goes.