CHAPTER 43: REMINISCING THE OLD DAYS (PART 2)

One Night Stand with T.O.P

CHAPTER 43 REMINISCING THE OLD DAYS (PART 2)

 

 

 

T.O.P’S POV

 

 

It’s been kind of laid back week for me and the guys, were just enjoying our free time but after a few more months it’s going to be hectic again because of our comeback and concert before the maknae’s enlist in the military. The camp will surely flips because our Suengri will be there and for sure my baby love will miss her playmate. Speaking of baby love, what’s taking her so long? She told me that she will just get something in her room, were playing in my office since this afternoon and she’s still have full of energy.

 

 

“Daddy!” She squeals as soon as she opens the door of my office. When I look at her she’s smiling from ear to ear.

 

“What took you so long?” I smile back at her.

 

“Daddy, look what I found in mommy’s wallet.” She hops towards my desk and hand me a polariod picture, she’s so excited while handing me the picture. It’s me and jagiya’s picture in the hotel suite when she has a vacation here with Chel and Paolo.  I think this picture is taken a month after we first meet. “Mommy’s home?”

 

“Yes, she bought me donut and milk and ice cream.” She’s inspecting jagiya’s wallet, removing the pictures one by one and putting it in my desk. “Daddy, how come that your hair in the pictures is color white?”

 

“That time I and Samchon Jiyong are promoting our album.” I point to the framed picture in my office.

 

“Is mommy your yeoja chingu, daddy?” I nod and smile at her.

 

“Seung-hoon oppa is my namja chingu” She smile at me and went to her own desk, still holding jagiya’s wallet. Sometimes she’s giving me a heart attack with all those namja chingus of her. I look at the pictures one by one. I smile as I remember the things we’ve been through when she’s here, were inseparable.

 

 

------------------------------

 

 

 

FLASHBACK

 

 

I’m sitting in the couch, watching TV, were in her hotel suite just hanging out together. Carla runs towards me and sit in my lap, smiling and lean her head in my shoulder. I tap her back and she look at me, I arched my brow then look at the couch then back to her.

 

 

“Why?” She asks in a confused look.

 

“The couch is so big.” I tap it repeatedly while looking at her.

 

“So?” She arched her brow and cross her arms.

 

“6 people can sit in this couch comfortably but you’re sitting in my lap.” I scold her but she just smile at me.

 

“Deal with it.” She simply said and gives me a playful wet kiss in my lips. I chuckle and just shake my head, she buried her head in my neck and nips my earlobe. “Hug me!” It’s a request that I can’t ignore, I hug her tightly and kiss her temple repeatedly.

 

“Satisfied?” She nods and I know she’s smiling even though I can’t see her face. I’m not a type of guy that always wants to be with a girl that I’m interested to but it’s weird because when it comes to her it’s different, I can’t let a day pass by without seeing her and of course making love to her.

 

“What are you thinking?” I didn’t notice that she’s staring at me. Those eyes that I love to stare at, those eyes that’s been staring at me every time we make love and those eyes that I love to kiss.

 

“It’s none of your business.” I replied and that earns me a smack in the head. “That hurts.” I rub the backside of my head and scowls at her.

 

“Be quite, I want to sleep.”

 

“Get off my lap and sleep in the bed.” I snarl at her.

 

“I don’t like! I want to sleep here.” She hugs me tightly and nuzzles in the crook of my neck. I chuckle, sometimes she’s such a baby and I like it. “Pat my back please.”

 

“Fine.” I do as I’m told and in no time she dozed off in my lap, hugging me like there’s no tomorrow. Once again I marvel the feeling that she’s in my arms, I just stare at her and I didn’t realize that we’ve been in this position for a long time, so I decided to put her to bed and not to mention that my thighs are numb. I slip my arms under her legs and when I’m about to lift her she suddenly woke up. She groans as she shakes her head. I laugh when her brow knit together and hug me tighter. “I’m going to put you to bed, your neck and back will get hurt if you stay in that position longer.” I told her between kisses in her nose.

 

“No!” She groans one more time.

 

“I’ll lie beside you, okay?” I said as if I’m talking to a toddler and she nods. “That’s my girl” I said and kiss her lips. I carry her back to her room and put her to bed and lie beside her.

 

“Don’t leave me” She mutter, I look at her I don’t know if she’s dreaming or what. “Don’t leave me” She opens her eyes and look at me.

 

“I’m not going anywhere. Just sleep again.” I slip my arms under her head and she scoot closer to me, hugging me, putting her legs on top of my torso. “What are you doing?” I chuckle as I rub her back repeatedly.

 

“Hugging you.” She replied sleepily.

 

“I told you I’m not going anywhere.” I laugh and she chuckles. “Go back to sleep, we will go somewhere later.” She just nods and kisses my neck then drift again to dreamland. Can I leave her? I mean with all that’s been happening to us, can I really leave her? She will go back to Manila in a few days, what will happen to me when she leaves? I suddenly panic when I realized that she will be staying here for two more days, should I persuade her to stay a bit longer or just let her go and move on with my life?

 

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

 

-----------------------------

 

 

“Hi” My thoughts vanishes when someone kisses my cheeks repeatedly, it’s my one and only jagiya. “How are you boyfriend of mine?” She said sitting in my lap, staring at me.

 

“I’m fine! You’re early” I smile. Her work is still demanding as ever, it occupies most of her time.

 

“I ditch my last meeting.” She said smiling. “I told Paolo I’m not feeling well. I miss the both of you so much.”

 

“I think you should ditch your meetings every day.” I scoff. “I told you to resign.” I arched my brow and kiss her lips.

 

“I bought donuts, here.” She feeds me and I know it’s her own way to shut me up.

 

“Mommy, stand up I’m the only one who supposed to sit in daddy’s lap.” Soju yanks jagiya’s hand but instead of standing up, she clings to my neck and buried her head. “Mommy!” Soju shouts.

 

“No!” Jagiya playfully said.

 

“Mommy!” Soju whines. “Daddy!”

 

“Come here, sit in mommy’s lap” I attempt to carry her but she step away from my reach.

 

“I don’t like.” She whines and pouts. Both I and jagiya laughs, she’s a fun to watch when she throws tantrums.

 

“Mommy’s tired, let her sit in my lap for a few minutes then it’s your turn okay?” I said and she shakes her head.

 

“Fine” Jagiya stands up. Soju squeals and run towards me. “Since you’re in daddy’s lap, these donuts are mine.” Jagiya tucks her tongue out to Soju and leave the office with all the donuts.

 

“Daddy” My baby love squeals. “I want donut.” She starts to cry and hug me.

 

“Don’t cry, we will look for mommy and ask her if she can give my baby love some donuts okay?” She nods and sobs at the same time. I carry her and stand up and went to the living room. Jagiya is sitting in the couch watching TV while the box of donuts is in her lap.

 

“Mommy, can I have one donut?” My baby love said and of course my jagiya shakes her head, smiling trying to piss our daughter off. “Daddy” She whines one more time as she points the box of donuts in jagiya’s lap.

 

“Jagiya, can you please give my baby love what she wants?” I glare at her but she just shakes her head.

 

“Mommy, you can have daddy’s lap. Here” She eases off my lap and forcing jagiya to sit on my lap.

 

“I don’t want daddy’s lap, I want Minho or Seung-hoon’s lap” Jagiya smiles to Soju.

 

“Me too mommy.” I scoff and just look at the two of them, a while ago I’m the center of their attention but now they’re talking about other boys.

 

 

The rest of the night went well, both of them talk about other boys. Am I not enough for these girls? I went back to my office and try to write some new songs for our upcoming album, the pictures in jagiya’s wallet are still in my desk. I look at it again and reminisce all the times were together. I look at her wallet and I found the letter I give her before we go in the villa, that’s the first time she meet umma and I tell you she almost kill me that day, she didn’t expect that I will bring her to our house.

 

 

*Please stay with me for a couple of more weeks… I will miss you terribly if you will go back to Manila.

 

 

I remember I slip the letter in her pants pocket when she’s in the bathroom taking a shower before going to the villa.

 

 

----------------------------

 

 

FLASHBACK

 

 

“Where are we going?” Carla asks for the nth time, I sigh and look at her with a deadpan expression.

 

“I told you were going to eat dinner.” I sigh again and stare at the road.

 

“Where?” She asks again, I think she’s trying to piss me off.

 

“You will soon find out okay and I almost forgot someone will join us for dinner.” I smirk but I didn’t look at her.

 

“Who?”

 

“One more question and I’m going to bite your hand.” I suddenly grab her hand and clamp it between my teeth.

 

“Fine, I’ll shut up. You can let go of my hand now.” She wiggles her hand but I didn’t let it go. “Please, let my hand go.” She pleads, I didn’t bite it but I just hold her hand as I entwine it to mine, kissing it once in a while and her thumb.

 

“We’re here.” I said as I park my car and stop the engine. She looks at me and I smile. “Let’s go” We both get out of the car then went to the elevator. “It needs a code before the lift opens.” I said out of the blue.

 

“I can see that.” She smirks and I bite her shoulder as soon we get inside the elevator. She clicks her tongue and starts to slap my back repeatedly. When the lift opens I ushered her inside the villa.

 

“Seung Hyun is that you?” She looks at me with a question look. I smile and I tug her to find my mom.

 

“Umma.” I said when I saw my mom in the kitchen.

 

“How are you my only son, it’s been a couple of weeks since the last time I saw you.” My mom said as she walks towards us and hug me.

 

“I’m good umma, very good.” I smile at her. “I would like you to meet my friend, Carla” I want to laugh with Carla’s reaction, I know she wants to punch me but she can’t do anything.

 

“Nice to finally meet you Carla” Umma said. “My son always talks about you.” Carla looks at me and smile, telling me I’m busted.

 

“Nice to meet you too Mrs. Choi.” She shakes hand with my mom while smiling but I know she’s about to faint. I’m also about to faint I don’t know what’s got into my mind and I bring her here.

 

“Seung Hyun, just sit with her in the living room or go roam around the villa, just give me 20 more minutes and we’re going to have dinner.” My mom dismisses us and I ushered her in the living room.

 

“What are you doing?” She hisses when it’s only the two of us, fuming in anger but I just laugh at her.

 

“I told you were going to have dinner.” I shrugged my shoulder and sit in the couch.

 

“But you never told me that we’re having dinner with your mom.” She snarls at me.

 

“Don’t sweat it, it’s going to be fine.” I stole a kiss from her and heat ignites my insides.

 

“You’re so dead Choi.” She snarls again, sighing heavily. Carla stands up and examines the whole place.

 

“You like it?” I ask and she nods while looking at the view of Han River, hands on her pocket. Carla’s brow knit together when she pats something in it. She looks at me as if asking what I put in her jeans pocket. She reach for a piece of tissue paper and unfold it, after reading it, she smirks and look at me.

 

“Why?” She asks and I just shrugged my shoulder. “You have to give me a good reason.” She smirks again while staring at me.

 

“I think I said everything in that letter.”

 

“You call this letter?” She scoffs and waves the tissue paper in the air.

 

“Yup!” I smile. “So?”

 

“I’ll think about it” She turns her back at me and looks at the window again. I sigh and just look at her back, I really do wish that she will agree and stay here for a couple of more days or weeks.

 

“Dinner’s ready.” Both of us startle when we heard my mom’s voice. “You like the view Carla?” She asks her smiling. Carla just smile at my mom and nod.

 

 

----------------------------

 

 

After the dinner both of us went to the mini bar because my mom just receives a phone call from my dad.

 

 

“Seung Hyun, your dad wants me to follow him in his office.”

 

“Okay! You want us to drop you off in dad’s office?”

 

“No, just stay here as long as you want.” She said and looks at Carla. “Just feel at home Carla, okay?”

 

“Yes and thank you for the dinner Mrs. Choi.”

 

“No problem, it’s my pleasure.” She smiles back at her. “Seung Hyun, just set the alarm when the two of you leave okay?”

 

“No problem umma.” I said and she leaves

 

 

------------------------

 

 

“Where’s the bathroom?” Carla said both of us sitting in the couch staring at the window, just hugging each other.

 

“Just use the bathroom in my room.” I simply said.

 

“Where the hell is your room?” She scowls at me and I point at the end of the corridor and she leaps up in the couch without looking at me. After I few minutes I followed her in my bedroom and went straight in the walk in closet.

 

“What are you doing?” She said as she emerges from the bathroom, I’m still in the walk in closet getting some clothes.

 

“I need more clothes in the dorm.” I look at her while walking back in the bed and put it in my bag.

 

“You have work tomorrow right?”

 

“Yup, why?”

 

“Just go straight to your dorm, I’ll just take a cab from here to the hotel.”

 

“No!”

 

“Please!” She bats her eyelashes and look at me.

 

“I said no! Come here.” She walks towards me and stand in between my legs, I hug her while nipping her tummy.

 

“I’ll take a cab okay? So that you can take a long rest.” She holds my face with both of her hands and playfully kisses me.

 

“You’re not taking a cab.” I said in authority. “And let my face go.”

 

“Fine.” She wiggles out of my hug and examine the toys in my room.

 

“This is all yours?” I nod in response.  I follow her every move and forget what I’m doing earlier. She really had me under her spell. I like and hate it at the same time.

 

“What if I throw your toys, what will you do?” She smiles at me, I stand up and went to her then hug her from behind.

 

“I’ll the hell out of you till’ you can’t walk straight.” I said hoarsely in her ears, bending down a little bit, she flinch when I nip her earlobe and knead her .

 

“Not bad for a punishment.” She takes my hands off and faces me. “Can you take me back to the hotel now, so that you can go back to your dorm and rest?”

 

“You don’t want to try it? Throw some toys of mine.” I smirk as my hands travel up and down her waist. “We have all the time since it’s just the two of us here in the villa.”

 

“Maybe next time if you’re not busy.” She pats my chest. “And besides since I met you, I can’t count how many times we had .” She smirks again and I laugh.

 

“You have a point but what can I do? I love to bang you, like now.” She flicks my forehead and scowl at me

 

“We had 3 times since this morning, so shut the hell up Choi.” She said, arching her brows and kiss my lips.

 

“I can’t get enough of you, you know that.” I tilt her chin up to meet my gaze.

 

“The feeling is mutual.” She said and I smile. “Can you just finish whatever you’re doing so that you can rest.”

 

“Fine but kiss me first.” She complies but she kisses me only in the cheeks. “Kiss me in my lips, please.” I pout and close my eyes.

 

“No! If I do that for sure we’re going to end up in your bed.” She’s right, since we arrive earlier I’m imagining her lying in my bed and wet.

 

“Please, just a peck.” She scoffs but complies. “Thank you.” I smile caress her back and let go of her.

 

 

After dropping her off in the hotel I make my way back to our dorm, I and Jiyong have an early recording for a show tomorrow. When I arrive at the dorm the four guys are in the living room having a couple of drinks and talking animatedly.

 

 

“Look who finally shows up, hyung where have you been?” Jiyong smiles from ear to ear.

 

“Villa.” I simply said as I toss my bag inside my room and join them in the living room, helping myself for a bottle of beer.

 

“Okay!” Jiyong nods and my phone beeps.

 

 

*Wish granted! I’m staying for another week. Happy now?

 

It’s from Carla, I’m grinning and I can’t hide it. I hit reply button immediately.

 

 

*Very happy. See you tomorrow after my work

 

 

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

 

---------------------------------------

 

 

“Aren’t you done yet jagiya?” I look up and I saw my girlfriend peeking her head in the door.

 

“Where’s our daughter?”

 

“Sleeping.” She said. I stretch my arms out and she smile and sit in my lap. “You’re mine now.” She said playfully.

 

“I know.” I kiss her. “Let’s go to bed.” I look at her and she nods.

 

“You want something to eat?” She said while standing in front of me.

 

“You” I playfully said

 

“Let’s go before I change my mind.” She said and drag me to our bedroom.