CHAPTER 25: ALIVE TOUR MANILA PART 4

One Night Stand with T.O.P

CHAPTER 25 ALIVE TOUR MANILA PART 4

 

 

 

It’s almost 6 in the morning and we’re in the hotel already, me and Chel we’re like walking zombies and to top of that she is still piss because of what happen last night when Jiyong called the reception and look for her. Me and Paolo keeps laughing while she’s telling us the whole story,

 

 

“Why do we have to be here at this hour?” I said as I put a spoonful of chocolate mousse in my mouth.

 

“Because your prince charming is currently in the 3rd floor of this hotel.” Paolo said while reading a document.

 

“I need some sleep” Chel said while removing her heels and lie down in the couch. “Please let me sleep, just for an hour.”

 

“You need that, I heard from Glaiza that GD wants to see you later” He said that made Chel leap out of the couch.

 

“What?” She shouts. Good thing Paolo’s office is sound proof. “Can I file a leave?” She continues.

 

“Sorry you can’t” He said. “GD wants you to become his P.A” He smiles.

 

“P.A?” Chel said. “Me? P.A as in Personal Assistant?” I and Paolo nods and I think she’s about to puke.

 

“Yup!” I nod again.

 

“Then I will file a resignation letter” She declared.

 

“What’s your problem?” Paolo said. “Just deal with him, they will leave on Thursday afternoon”

 

“I will not last that long.” She said. “He makes my blood boil, ask Glaiza to assists him or better yet why don’t you be his P.A’ She said while pointing at me.

 

“Me?” I said. “He wants you, not me” I smile and she frowns.

 

“I hate all of you” She said and lie down in the couch and cover her face with her palm.

 

 

I and Paolo just look at each other then Glaiza and Dennis arrive.

 

 

 

=============================================================================================

 

 

GDRAGON’S POV

 

 

I and Youngbae are teaching Daesung how to swim together with some of our managers and a couple of  YG dancers, it’s early morning in Manila, we have a press conference later this afternoon but it was cancelled so it’s officially our rest day. Few people are swimming but a lot of VIPs are scattered in the entire hotel.

 

 

“Hi” Carla said while waving at all of us. “Had a good night sleep?” She asks.

 

“Yup” I replied. “You’re early today” I add

 

“It’s your fault, that’s why I have to go to work early” She said while smiling.

 

“The chocolate mousse is delicious” Daesung shouts.

 

“You went to the pastry shop?” She asks.

 

“No! Glaiza bought it this morning with our breakfast” Youngbae adds.

 

“Okay! I’m glad you like it” She replied.

 

“Hyung like it too.” I butted in while smiling like a kid and everyone shouts like crazy. They all know what happen to them because of hyung’s mood swing this past year. She just smiles and shakes her head.

 

“By the way where’s Glaiza?” Daesung asks.

 

“I saw her with Suengri in the cafeteria” She answers.

 

“Really? I thought he wants to rest” Daesung said.

 

“He will join us later that’s for sure” Youngbae adds.

 

“Where’s Mrs. Kwon Jiyong?” I ask.

 

“Still piss because of you” She smiles. “See you around I have to go now. Bye” She waves and walk away from us.

 

 

I smile as I swim away from the guys while I remember what happen last night. Being piss is not the appropriate word, I think she killed me a million times in her head. I laugh and shake my head as I recall her annoyed face.

 

 

FLASHBACK

 

 

“What do you want?” She said as I open my door, her hands on her hips and her brows high as this hotel.

 

“Fix my bed” I said as I open my suite door wider.

 

“That is not my job” She said.

 

“I don’t care, I’m a VIP GUEST here” I answered back.

 

“I don’t care either” She replied.

 

 “Hurry up, I’m tired I want to sleep” I smile and went inside my bedroom.

 

“I’ll just call one of the hotel staff to fix your bed and the whole suite” She said calmly.

 

“It’s going to take a few minutes more before the staff arrive, just fix my bed” I said in authority. She scoffed and went to my bedroom.

 

 

She tosses the pillows in the floor then drags the duvet to the side of the bed. I shake my head and smile while watching her.

 

 

“You’re making it worst, I told you to fix it” I said.

 

“Then fix it yourself” She replied.

 

“Just hurry up” I shout and she pout. “Don’t do that, it’s not pretty at all” I add.

 

“Just shut up okay” She shot back.

 

 

I went to the living room and read a magazine while I sit like a king in the couch, after a few more minutes she emerges from my bedroom and went straight to the door.

 

 

“Yah! Comeback here” I shout then she slams the door shut. I smirk at her then stand up.

 

“Here’s my dirty clothes, go wash them” I said as I throw the bag of dirty clothes in front of her. She looks piss and ready to stab me any minute now.

 

“I still have a meeting going on at this moment. I’ll let someone do that for you” She said and I’m shocked she said it in a calm way.

 

“But I need that tomorrow morning, just do it” I said

 

“I’m too tired to argue with you, I’m going now I already fix your bed” She said but I stop her and call Glaiza. “I already told Glaiza that you’re going to be busy washing my clothes” I smile and sit back in the couch. “She said its fine and they will resume the meeting without you” I continue.

 

“Okay” She smile and grab the bag then leaves my suite. I left alone dumbfounded with the way she act. Something’s not right..

 

 

After an hour or so she came back with my clothes, clean and folded properly.

 

 

“I will go now” She said while smiling at me. She didn’t bother to wait for my response and leave my room. When I pick one of my shirt, I notice a stain in the left side of the sleeves.

 

 

 

You want to play this kind of game huh! I said to myself then a playful smile is formed in my lips.

 

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

 

“Yah hyung don’t drown me” Daesung said while grasping for air.

 

“Sorry” I said as I smile at him.

 

“You’re day dreaming again Jiyong” Youngbae said. I just smile and continue to swim.

 

 

I saw T.O.P hyung watching us from his suite, I bet he saw us talking to Carla awhile ago. I spotted Carla not far away from us talking to Dennis and I’m right his stalking her in his own way, I quickly swim towards the side of the pool and run to Carla

 

 

“Excuse me” I said and both of them turn to me.

 

“Why?” Carla asks. “Do you need anything?”

 

“Look” I said as I point to hyung’s suite window and wave at him. I laugh while waving, he seem to be surprise. Even Dennis joins the fun as he wave at hyung while pointing at Carla. I admit it we both look like idiots, but I think maknae is much more idiot he suddenly appear beside hyung then jumps up and down while waving back at us. “Bye” I said to them and went back to the pool to join Youngbae and Daesung.

 

 

 

Back to my own dilemma, It’s payback time Mrs. Kwon Jiyong, today until we go back to Seoul you’re going to be my personal assistant. After what you’ve done to my clothes, every single of them have stains in it, I’m going to piss the hell out of you.

 

 

=============================================================================================

 

 

 

GLAIZA’S POV

 

 

 

“So everything’s ready, we don’t have anything to worry about.” Suengri said while eating the chocolate mousse I bought earlier.

 

“Do you think it will work?” I ask.

 

“Ofcourse! Don’t worry” He simply said.

 

 

I sigh and drink my orange juice, we’re in the cafeteria talking about our plan for tonight. I suggest that we will have dinner outside of Manila, just for fun and I want the boys to explore the country just a bit before they’re concert tomorrow night.

 

 

“Yah!” I smack Suengri’s head. “Don’t eat all of that” I said while pointing to the chocolate mousse.

 

“I want more, that’s more than enough for you” He said while holding his head.

 

“That’s for T.O.P” I simply answered.

 

“Fine” He stands up and leaves without me then stops after a few steps. “Let’s go to T.O.P’s suite and give that to him. He’s probably reading his script right now.” He adds without looking at me.

 

“So you’re mad at me now?” I said while stomping my feet

 

“Aish! So childish” He said.

 

 

--------------------------------------------

 

 

“For you.” I said as T.O.P open his door.

 

“What’s this?” He asks.

 

“Chocolate mousse, I heard from him that you like it” I said while pointing at Suengri.

 

“Thank you, come in”

 

“No! We will leave, I know you’re busy reading your script” I add.

 

“It’s okay! I’m done reading my script” He smile, his dropper smile. I die. He went inside and sits beside the floor to ceiling window.

 

“Oh!” Suengri suddenly said then run towards the window, he starts to jump up and down while waving at someone and started to do some chomping. I smile. It doesn’t suit you maknae, only T.O.P can do that.

 

“Hyung, we will leave now, see you later” He said. “Can I have one?” He adds while battling his lashes to T.O.P. yuck!

 

“Here” T.O.P hand him one chocolate mousse.

 

“Did you know that when my friend is pregnant she always craves for that” I said then wave at T.O.P. I accompany Suengri to the gym.

 

“Are you talking about Carla earlier?” Suengri said while walking towards the elevator.

 

“Yes” I simply answered.

 

“Can’t wait to see Soju” He said.

 

“Maybe tomorrow we can go to her house” I replied. “I’ll leave you and your manager alone now, I need to talk to Paolo about our dinner later.”

 

“Okay! See you tonight then”

 

 

I hope everything will go smoothly later and I do hope Chel will not kill me. I know she hates traveling especially GD will be there, still can’t believe they had in Japan and still can’t believe she let him just bully her around, maybe she like him but doesn’t want to admit to herself. It’s Kwon Jiyong for heaven’s sake, she’s so choosy.

 

 

=============================================================================================

 

CHEL’S POV

 

 

 

“What did you do to GD’s clothes?” Dennis said in gritted teeth, he’s so pissed right now.

 

“I wash them” I replied.

 

“You wash them then put bleach on them. His clothes are full of stains” He said in exasperation.

 

“I didn’t know that it will turn out that way if I put bleach on them” I innocently said.

 

“Do you think I’ll believe you?”

 

“Fine” I said. “Sorry”

 

“I told you, our hotel’s reputation is on the line here” He continues while shaking his head.

 

“It’s his fault not mine.” I try to explain but Dennis stops me.

 

“I don’t care whose fault it is, he is still one of our VIP guests.” He said.

 

 

It’s 10 in the morning and I’m already in Dennis’ office and being scolded because of the incident last night. well, that’s all his fault, I can’t believe he instructed me to fix his bed which is by the way not messy, I mean it’s perfectly neat. I sigh. Dennis is so ing mad at me right now, who would have thought that wrecker will tell Dennis what I did to his clothes, good thing I didn’t burn them, I just put some bleach in them.

 

 

“Hey, are you listening to me?” Dennis said in annoyance.

 

“Yes! I said I’m sorry. It won’t happen again, just please don’t let me see him again.” I said

 

“No! If he looks for you again you have to comply” He said in authority.

 

“Boss!” I whine.

 

“End of discussion. He’s in the pool area right now, say sorry to him” He commands.

 

“Boss, please” I beg.

 

“Don’t push me Chel, we’re at work, I’m your boss not your friend” He said. “Now go to the pool area, I don’t want this to happen again” He adds.

 

“Yes boss!” I said and leave.

 

 

I make my way down to the pool area while stomping my feet. Why should I apologize to him? He started all this since we first met in Seoul, I sigh, I need to see him right now or else Dennis will kill me.

 

 

“Hey can I talk to you?” I said. He’s in the pool with Daesung and Youngbae.

 

“Can’t you see I’m enjoying myself with them?” He said.

 

“You told my boss about the clothes, so I’m here to apologize” I continue and so ready to drown him.

 

“My clothes are way too expensive, do you know that?” He said while arching his brow.

 

“What did she do to your clothes?” Youngbae asks.

 

“She put bleach on them” He replied while smirking at me.

 

“I’m just here because my boss asks me too” I said.

 

“I think my hyung wants a slap from you” Daesung said and that made me smile.

 

“Why didn’t you say so Mr. Kwon” I smile

 

“Do you think I will allow you to slap me?” He replied

 

“Let’s see’ I smirk at him. “Anyway, I already said sorry to you so I have to go now and do my work” I add.

 

“I didn’t accept your apologies” He said.

 

“It’s not my problem anymore” I said and leave the pool area and went straight to the comfort room.

 

 

 

Jeez, he’s so freaking hot. This is the only time I stare at his face and I must say he is so handsome but he is kind of a douche bag. Why is this happening to me? I need some diversion, I need a new boy toy, good thing I’m going home early tonight I’ll drag Carla to a bar. I smile as I retouch my makeup, I’m determine to look for a new boy toy later and maybe spend some money tomorrow.