CHAPTER 10: TO QUIT OR NOT TO QUIT

One Night Stand with T.O.P

CHAPTER 10 TO QUIT OR NOT TO QUIT

 

 

 

Couple of days have pass, everything is doing well with us. Chel keeps on playing with Tyron while dating with Raymond. Paolo on the other hand is missing in action, he keeps appearing and disappearing in the suite, I wonder where the hell he’s going.

 

 

“4 more days and we’re going back to Manila, vacations over.” Paolo said as he lies between me and Chel. It’s a Wednesday afternoon and I’m shocked the 3 of us is staying in our suite.

 

“Let’s go to a bar to unwind but before that let’s have dinner, just the three of us.” I and Paolo look at each other, we’re both shocked to what Chel said. Just the three of us?  NO BOY TOY? Wow!

 

“Sounds great. What do you think Carla?” Paolo said.

 

“I’m fine with that.”

 

“Good! Let’s drink till we drop.” Chel said. “I’ll take a shower now.” She continues.

 

“What’s up with her? She seems in a good.” I ask Paolo

 

“Maybe a new boy toy”

 

 

I just shrugged my shoulder and stare at the ceiling like Paolo. My mind drift back at the day when Tabi ask me to quit my job, is he out of his mind? We just meet more than 2 months ago and now he is asking me to stay here because he doesn’t want a LDR. Can I do that? I mean can I quit my job and live here with him? Wait, he doesn’t mention about living together right? Can I do that for him? Can I just leave everything behind? Job, friends and family? What if in span of a month we broke up, what will happen to me here? I don’t know anybody except the 5 boys? I’m not even familiar with the place. Why I’m I even thinking about it? Maybe while drinking I’ll ask Chel and Paolo about their opinions, for sure they will bury me alive just by asking them.

 

 

“What are you thinking?” My thoughts vanish when Chel tap my thighs.

 

“Nothing! I thought your taking a shower?” I said

 

“I can’t decide what to wear.” She said while holding 6 or maybe 7 dresses in her hands.

 

“Let’s just order food here, we will take forever if you can’t decide what you’re going to wear.” Paolo said while looking at Chel.

 

“Fine! I’ll just wear this one.” She said and walk towards the bathroom. Me and Paolo just giggle, we both know that she’s a little pissed right now.

 

 

 

The next day the three of us have hang over but the two of them went out because they have their own plans for the day.

 

 

My head is still spinning, I’m sitting in the couch while waiting for the food I ordered. When the door bell rings I immediately open the door and I’m expecting it would be a hotel staff pushing a trolley with food but I’m surprised when I found Suengri.

 

 

“Carla” He said. “How are you?”

 

“What are you doing here?” I ask. “You don’t have work today?”

 

“Nope! All of us don’t have work, we’re preparing for our flight going to Las Vegas.”

 

“Excited?” I ask again.

 

“Yes! Super excited.” He said while beaming at me. “Can I ask you something?”

 

“What?”

 

“Wait, are you here all alone?”

 

“Why? What do you want to know Suengri-ah?”

 

“Where’s T.O.P?” He asks. Just T.O.P? No hyung?

 

“Should I be the one asking that question? You’re living with him in a dorm, right?”

 

“Just asking, anyway he’s not there when I wake up this morning, if you really want to know.” He said “I’m starving, can we order?”

 

“I already do that a couple of minutes ago.”

 

“Okay! I’ll just order for myself.” He picks up the phone and call reception. “Where’s Chel?” he continues.

 

“Somewhere. Why?” I answer.

 

“Can I date her?” What he said keeps me off balance.

 

“No!” I said with wide eyes

 

“Why?”

 

“Because I said so”

 

“Why not? Please”

 

“No! That’s final”

 

“At least I’m asking you for your permission unlike you, you never told me that you’re dating T.O.P”

 

“No! She’s not into younger guys.” I said. Ignoring what he just says.

 

“Carla!!!!” He whines. Then the door bell rings again and this time it’s our food. “You order all of that for yourself? That’s a lot.” He continues.

 

“That’s our lunch.” Tabi said while drying his hair using a towel.

 

“Hyung, you’re here.” Suengri said while battling his eyelashes.

 

“Hyung? You call me hyung?” Oh my! The dinosaur is pissed.

 

“What are you doing here maknae?” Tabi glared at him.

 

“Hyung, I want to date Chel.” He pouts

 

“Go date her.” He said. What? No!

 

“Yes! Heard that Carla?”

 

“No!” I said. “You can’t date her.”

 

 

Then the door opens and viola Chel enters. She’s beaming at me.

 

 

“Hi T.O.P, Hi Suengri” She said as she sits down beside me.

 

“Chel. You’re here. Let’s go” The maknae grabs her hand and left the suite.

 

“Why did you let him do that?” I whine in front of Tabi.

 

“What’s wrong with that? Let him date your friend” He said

 

“She’s mean okay” I pout again and sit beside Tabi.

 

“Don’t worry after this date I’m sure he will not ask her again, he just wants to experience dating woman who is older than him.” He said. “Are you thinking about what I said to you the other day?”

 

“About the job thing?”

 

“Yup!”

 

“I don’t know!”

 

“Can I know your answer before you go back in Manila?” He said “We will be leaving on Monday and your leaving on Sunday.”

 

“Okay!”

 

“I don’t have work until Sunday” He hugs me. “Let’s stay in our house until Saturday night. I’m going to miss you when you go back to Manila” He continues.

 

“I’m going to miss you too.”

 

“After we eat lets go first to the grocery then straight to our condo okay?”

 

“Can you pack some of my clothes? I’m too lazy to do it”

 

“You have clothes there remember?”

 

“I have clothes there?”

 

“Yup! The last time we stay there we bring some clothes remember.”

 

I just nod and eat my pasta and I wonder what happen to Suengri and Chel. Poor panda

 

 

 

=======================================================================================

 

 

PAOLO’S POV

 

 

For the nth time, I hit Carla in the shoulder. I’m fuming with anger, I’m so going to bury her alive.

 

 

“Please tell me you’re not going to quit your job” I tell her in gritted teeth.                    

 

“I’m not going to quit… yet!” She said while hiding behind Chel. “That’s why I’m asking the both of you, what would you think I do?”

 

“DON’T QUIT YOUR JOB!” Inhale. Exhale “Please don’t be stupid. Chel” I look at her. “Talk to that friend of yours.  

 

“You want me to strangle her?” Chel said. “Don’t tell me you’re considering what T.O.P said?” She continues.

 

“I don’t know.” She said while sipping her mojito.

 

“Are you considering it? I mean do you want to stay?” I ask.

 

“I swear I really don’t know what to do.” She answers.

 

“You want me to tell you what to do?” Chel said. Oh boy this is not good.

 

“What?” Carla asks.

 

“Use your damn mind, love is not everything.” She said. “What if you he breaks up with you, what are you going to do? Call us to fetch you here?” She continues. She’s on a roll.

 

 

Carla scowls at her and drink her mojito in one gulp.

 

 

“Just think okay?” I said. “One more round?” I ask them and I call the waiter’s attention.

 

 

It’s 4 in the morning when we go back to the hotel, we ordered food and couple of beers. This is our ritual every time were not at work. This is our bonding moment, we talk about everything and anything.

 

 

 

“Chel, tell us more about that Raymond guy.”

 

“Well, he’s one of the riches boy toy I ever had.” She claps her hand in delight. “He makes me feel like a queen, I’m going to meet him later.”

 

“How about Tyron?” Carla asks.

 

“He’s okay!” She said in a normal tone, as if losing her interest to the guy.

 

“What do you mean okay?”

 

“He’s okay. Hmmm…. He can give me what I want, that kind of okay.” She answered.

 

“You’re losing interest in him, don’t you?”

 

“I think so.” She answers. Poor Tyron.

 

“Damn it! You’re just using him.” Carla said playfully.

 

“So?” She shot back. “Don’t you dare quit your job Carla, I’m going to smack your head.”

 

 

She just tucks her tongue out and chug her beer. Will she quit or not? That’s the biggest question right now, if she decides to quit she will stay here and we’re going to miss her badly but at the same time she will be happy, happy with T.O.P but without us. Damn this girl she better think hard before making a huge decision.

 

 

===========================================================================================

 

 

CHEL’S POV

 

 

“Let go of me Suengri-ah” I said as I wiggle my hand from his grip. “Where are we going?”

 

“Aish! We’re going just to eat lunch in the restaurant.” He said.

 

“Okay! I’ll come you, can let me go now?”

 

 

He let’s go of my hand and we decided to eat in the hotel restaurant, we sit face to face and continue to talk.

 

 

“Why don’t we just eat in my suite?” I ask him while scanning the menu.

 

“I thought we can have lunch just us two and I want to give them privacy.”

 

“Privacy for what?”

 

“Aish! Don’t be so stupid. In a couple of days we will be leaving for Vegas.” Stupid? Me stupid?

 

“So? Go and explore Vegas.”

 

“Do you think Carla will consider T.O.P’s idea?”

 

“I don’t know, Carla is all grown up now. She can do what she wants to do.” I’m going to bury her alive if she quits her job.

 

“How about you and that manager?”

 

“What about us?”

 

“It’s going to be a LDR, can you handle that?”

 

“Why would I bother to stress myself having a LDR if I can break up with him?”

 

“Wow! I knew it” he taps the table and smile at me. Knew what? “That you’re just using him”

 

“I’m so proud of you, you figure it all out.”

 

“Well, what can I say the first time I meet you I know that you’re that kind of woman.”

 

 

I just shrugged my shoulder as our orders arrive, we talk everything. Who would have thought that I’m going to enjoy his company?

 

 

“I’m just going to the restroom.” He stands up and pulls out something from his coat pocket.

 

“What’s that?” I ask.

 

“GD’s planner/schedule, I incidentally brought it.” Then he leaves

 

 

OMG! This is my lucky day, I reach for it and open the planner. Holy hell! Suddenly it feels like Christmas. He has a date… and it’s tonight.

 

 

Dinner date with Jasmine. 8pm at her hotel suite.

 

 

I’m in cloud nine! I grab my phone and take a picture of his planner and place it back again where Suengri left it and continue to eat my meal. It’s payback time Mr. Kwon Jiyong and I will give you a parting gift that you will not forget.

 

 

 

============================================================================================

 

 

GD’S POV



“How do I look?” I ask Youngbae and Daesung as I stand in front of them.

 

“You look good man.” Youngbae said while checking my outfit.

 

“Where are you going hyung?” Daesung ask.

 

“Date” I wink at him. “Don’t wait for me, I might not go home.”

 

“T.O.P hyung will be out too”

 

“Hyung is all grown up now. He can do what he wants to do.”

 

 

Suddenly the door opens and it was maknae.

 

 

“Where have you been?” I ask

 

“I meet up with Carla and her friend Chel…. And hyung.”

 

“Hyung is there too?” Youngbae said.

 

“Yup! But when Chel and I went back to the suite they’re gone. Where are you going Mr. Kwon?”

 

“Mr. Kwon has a date today” Daesung butted in.

 

“Good Luck Mr. Kwon, fighting!” I love our maknae.

 

 

I’m standing in front of the suite of Jasmine, I even bought her flowers.

 

 

Where having a fine evening, eating and talking. I really like this girl, she has all the qualities I like in a girl and to top it all she is so down to earth even though she accomplishes many things in her life. At the age of twenty-one she owns a boutique and an editor in chief in a magazine company.  I can feel that our relationship will be in a different level, I want her and I’m sure as hell that she wants me too. This is our night. The door bell suddenly rings and when she opens it all I can say is WHAT THE HELL, IT’S RICH!

 

 

“How can you do this to me Jiyong?” She said as she walks towards me. Oh my God! Not now please! I said to myself. Jasmine is shocked as hell.

 

“What are you doing here?”  I ask her in gritted teeth. “How did you know I’m here?”

 

“You know him?” Jasmine asks her. ! Jasmine’s mad at me.

 

“Of course I know him, he’s my boyfriend.” She said then smirks at me.

 

“What? Just ignore him Jasmine, that’s not true.” Please believe me.

 

“So your name is Jasmine? He’s my boyfriend you man stealer.” She said in a deadly tone.

 

“I thought your single GD?”

 

“Yes I am! Don’t mind her babe, she’s crazy”

 

“Crazy? Babe, we’re just together last night, celebrating our 100th day anniversary. Look you even gave me this ring” She held her hand in front of Jasmine’s face and shows her the ring. Oh my God I want to kill her.

 

“I’m sorry, he said he’s single.” Jasmine said and bows her head. “How can you do this to me GD? You can both go now, I want to be alone.” She continues.

 

“Babe, no! Please!” I said “Listen to me, this is all a misunderstanding.”

 

“Misunderstanding?” The girl said in a high pitch tone.

 

“Can you please just shut up?” I shout at her.

 

“How dare you to cheat on me Jiyong? I gave you everything” She shouts back at me.

 

“Can you two just go? Leave my damn room now GD” Jasmine said as she push me towards the door.

 

 

Once we’re both out of Jasmine’s room, she turns to me and smile.

 

 

“Damn you” I said to her.

 

“I’m planning to kiss you in the lips but she just kicks us out of her suite.”

 

“What’s wrong with you? You ruined my date.”

 

“We’re quits now.” She said. “Bye!”

 

“You’re jealous because I’m dating someone else.” I said.

 

“Sorry to disappoint you, I’m not interested with you. Anyway, thank you for entertaining me this evening.” She said and leaves.

 

“!” I shout.

 

“Thank you!” she smiles while blowing me a flying kiss.

 

 

DAMN IT!!!!!