CHAPTER 60: EYES ONLY ON ME (PART 1)

One Night Stand with T.O.P
CHAPTER 60 EYES ONLY ON ME (PART 1)
 
 
 
"Tell me the truth." Dennis look at me straight in the eyes. "You're the one Tabi's ex girlfriend talking to in the phone right?"
 
 
"What?" I said in annoyance. "I just came back from a 1 month leave from work and this is what you will ask me?"
 
 
"You can't fool me." Dennis smiles. "Yes or no."
 
 
"Yes." I simply said and sigh. "I'm hungry."
 
 
"You lost the bet Paolo, give me my 100,000 won." Dennis smiles while patting his palms.
 
 
"Why did you tell the truth?" Paolo look at me with irritation, grabbing his wallet from his back pocket and giving Dennis his 100,000 won.
 
 
"I didn't know okay." I simply said.
 
 
"Seriously what did you tell to Tabi's ex?" Dennis said. I just shrugged my shoulder and look at the both of them.
 
 
"Don't tell me you threaten her?" Paolo said.
 
 
"I won't tell." I said. "Since you have 100,000 won buy me donuts, the chocolate one." I look at Dennis and smile. "Hurry up i'm hungry."
 
 
"It's your husband's job to feed you." Dennis replied. "Call him." I look at him and starts to whine. I'm pregnant and I won't take NO for an answer. "Fine" Dennis stands up and went out of Paolo's office. I smile and mentally pat my back.
 
 
"You know how to manipulate people,don't you?" Paolo smirks and I nod repeatedly.
 
 
"Don't tell my husband about that incident okay?" I warn Paolo and glare at him. "He didn't know that Chel call me and let me talk to that girl."
 
 
"I won't." He said and sigh. "Sometimes you girls scare the out of me." Suddenly his office phone rings and he talk briefly to the person on the other line. Where the hell are my donuts?
 
 
"Jared wants to talk to you, Me and Dennis." He frowns. "Did you do anything wrong?" I scoff and stare back at him.
 
 
"I didn't do anything wrong." I said in gritted teeth.
 
 
"Fine, don't get mad." He smiles and stand up. "Let's go, your boylet is waiting for us in the his office."
 
 
"Boylet?" I scoff and stand up. "Where the hell are my donuts?" I whine 
 
 
 
=====================================================================================
 
 
 
It's 4 in the afternoon and T.O.P arrives in the hotel with Soju, that's a routine for him since he and the other Bigbang members are not busy, he's the personal driver of Soju and Carla's errand boy. When it come's to his girls he is so attentive, he will do everything and anything for the both of them especially now that Carla is pregnant with their second baby.
 
 
"Hi Soju." Glaiza said as soon as she saw Soju enters her office followed by T.O.P, Youngbae is also in her office since he arrive a couple of hours earlier, waiting for her to finish her work.
 
 
 
"Hi Aunt Glaiza, hi Samchon." Soju smile and run towards them. "Where's my mom? We went to her office but she's not there."
 
 
"She's in a meeting with Jared." Glaiza replied.
 
 
"Uncle Jared is here?" Soju's eyes widens and Glaiza nods. T.O.P didn't know that Soju is close to Jared since, the guy always go to their house in Manila to visit her and Carla.
 
 
"He just arrive last week from Manila" Glaiza smiles and look at Soju. "So how's the monthly check up yesterday?" Glaiza look at T.O.P and she notice that the guy is frowning.
 
 
"Good. Both jagiya and the baby are fine but she still need to take vitamins since she doesn't drink milk." T.O.P said and sit beside Youngbae. The door burst open again and the maknae's enter the office.
 
 
"Panda" Soju squeals and run towards Suengri. "I miss you! You too Samchon Daesung." She said and hug both her samchons.
 
 
"Stop shouting, you're destroying my ear drums." Suengri said but Soju ignores him and just smile. "Can we borrow this kid hyung? We will buy ice cream" He scoffs and look at Soju.
 
 
"Sure but be careful" T.O.P replied. "Baby love cling to panda's neck tightly okay?"
 
 
"Yes daddy!" She smiles.
 
 
"Let's go Soju, let's buy ice cream." Daesung said and carry Soju while Suengri just follow them from behind.
 
 
"Still grumpy every time you hear Jared's name? Still allergic to him?" Glaiza smiles and look at T.O.P
 
 
"Very. Especially when I found out that he kiss my wife." He said.
 
 
"What?" Youngbae look at him. "He kiss Carla?"
 
 
"That's a long time ago." Glaiza said as if nothing is wrong. 
 
 
"You knew about it?" Youngbae ask and his girlfriend just nod.
 
 
"It's just a peck like this." Glaiza said and give Youngbae a peck in the lips. "And it only happen twice so nothing to worry about."
 
 
"Twice?" T.O.P said. "He kiss my wife twice in the hospital?" Glaiza look at him and smile.
 
 
"Did I say twice?" Glaiza said and someone knocks on her office door, It's Chel followed by Enrique.
 
 
"Yes twice." T.O.P said.
 
 
"Twice what?" Chel said, intrigue. She look at Glaiza and the other girl just smile and she knows what to do.
 
 
"That Jared kiss Carla twice." Youngbae said and look at Chel.
 
 
"Yup" Chel said. "The first one is just a peck but the second one is a different story."
 
 
"You two stop." Youngbae warns the two girls.
 
 
"The first one is like this." Chel said and give Enrique a peck in the lips. "And the second one is like this." She grab Enrique's face and kiss him passionately. "And that's it." She smiles and leave Glaiza's office dragging the shocked Enrique with her.
 
 
"You two start again." Youngbae shakes his head and scowl at Glaiza. He look at his hyung and he knows that he's about to burst.
 
 
"The two of you are dead if you're playing with me." T.O.P said and look at Glaiza.
 
 
"It's just a kiss, don't sweat it." Glaiza said. "And beside You're not there with her. So just chill okay." Glaiza said and stand up. "I'll leave the two of you alone, I have work to do." She said and leave.
 
 
"Those girls are pain in the ." T.O.P said.
 
 
"Don't mind them, you know that they're just lying hyung." Youngbae said reassuring his hyung that everything they said is not true. After a couple of minutes, the door burst open again it's the maknae's and Soju.
 
 
"Hyung, Carla is looking for you." Suengri said, he's carrying Soju.
 
 
"I'll go to her office, baby love stay with samchons for a while okay?"
 
 
"Yes daddy." Soju says. "Panda let's play later in my house."
 
 
"I'm not playing with you." Suengri said, pissing Soju.
 
 
"Daddy!" Soju whines.
 
 
"Suengri-ah" T.O.P warns and then he leaves the room.
 
 
"What's wrong with him?" Daesung said while tapping Youngbae's thighs.
 
 
"Chel and Glaiza" He smirks.
 
 
"Those girls done it again, the bingu dinosaur is mad." Suengri said.
 
 
"I'll tell my daddy that you call him that again." Soju look at Suengri with eyes wide open.
 
 
 
=====================================================================================
 
 
 
T.O.P'S POV
 
 
 
Those girls are pain in my , they really know how to piss the hell out of me and now i'm so jealous. I really hate it,I stomp my way to jagiya's office, I didn't even bother to knock, I just open the door and sit in the chair in front of her desk. She's munching donuts while looking at me, maybe she notice that i'm not his husband but a 5 year old kid trap in a man's body, whining.
 
 
"What's wrong?" She asks. "You're just here less than 30 minutes ago and now you're grumpy as ever."
 
 
"Ask your so called friends jagiya." I whine and munch one of her donuts. "Don't tell me that these donuts are from Jared." She smiles and look at me, amused I think.
 
 
"What did those girls said to you?" She asks me. "And these donuts belong to Dennis, he and Paolo have a bet." She scowls at me.
 
 
"He kiss you jagiya....in the lips." I whine and stomp my feet while pointing at my lips. "He kiss you." I said again and pout.
 
 
"Don't worry i'll teach those girls a lesson later." She said.
 
 
"Come here." I said and tap my lap. She complies and sit on my lap. "And you have a meeting with him earlier." I said as I snake my arms around her waist.
 
 
"It's a meeting about work jagiya." She said again and look at me. "And it's just a kiss."
 
 
"Tell me the truth, did he kiss you twice?" I glare at her and bite her shoulder. Damn why did she smell so good?
 
 
"I told you already he kiss me once." She look at me with a confused look.
 
 
"But your friends told me he kiss you twice." I pout and bury my head in her neck. "Jagiya, you smell so good." I said sniffing her over and over again.
 
 
"He kiss me once and that's it." She said wiggling out of my embrace. "He kiss me like this." She grab my face with both of her hands and put her lips against mine, eyes open and just stay still like a zombie. "And that's how he kiss me."
 
 
"You didn't close your eyes?" I pout and look at her with puffy eyes.
 
 
"No! I'm too shocked to close my eyes."
 
 
"But Chel said Jared kiss you again but more passionately."
 
 
"No he didn't" She said and bite my lips. To my surprise she kiss me again this time it's a lingering and passionate kiss. When she broke the kiss both of us are panting. "We never kiss like that." She said and hug me.
 
 
"Promise?" I said.
 
 
"Promise!" She said. "Such a baby." 
 
 
"Jagiya kiss me again." I said and without anything said, we kiss again deeper and with pure love. She moans in my mouth as her hands travel down my chest.
 
 
"Don't moan." I said in , she just chuckles and stop the kiss. "You know what that moan can do to me."
 
 
"I know." She smiles and give me a peck.
 
 
"Let's have right now jagiya." I suggest and put my hands under her fitted dress.
 
 
"No" She said and shake her head. "We can't"
 
 
"Why?" 
 
 
"People who work here doesn't know how to knock." She said but suddenly someone knocks on the door, I arched my brow as she stands up.
 
 
"Come in." She said and the door opens. It's a girl smiling from ear to ear and hug my wife. "You're here. How are you?"
 
 
"I just arrive last night." The girl said. 
 
 
"By the way this is my husband, Seung Hyun." Jagiya said, I stand and shake her hand. "Jagiya this is Raquel." I smile, she's Jared's sister.
 
 
"Hi! nice to finally meet you and congratulations again." Raquel smile at me. She looks like Jared.
 
 
"Nice to meet you too, thank you for taking care of my wife while she's pregnant with Soju."
 
 
"Welcome" She smiles and look at jagiya. "Erica told me you had your monthly check up yesterday." Jagiya just nod and baby love enter the office followed my maknae. 
 
 
"Aunt Raquel." Soju squeals.
 
 
"Hi baby girl, how are you?" Raquel kneels down and hug Soju. "You've grown a lot, I miss you."
 
 
"I miss you too." My baby love smiles.
 
 
"Hi!" Suengri butted in while smiling so sweetly to Raquel. "I'm Suengri."
 
 
"I know who you are." Raquel said. "I'm Dr. Raquel."
 
 
"Doctor?" Suengri smiles again and I sigh.
 
 
"Yah samchon let go of her hand." My baby love said. "Don't touch my savior." She continues.
 
 
"That's why I really don't like you Soju." Maknae said and scowl at my baby love. 
 
 
"You can't date her samchon." She adds.
 
 
"What?" Raquel said smiling, maybe surprise with Soju's outburst.
 
 
"Don't mind this kid, she didn't know what she's saying." Maknae said and carry Soju.
 
 
"Okay" Raquel smile while ruffling baby love's hair.
 
 
"You want to join us later?" Maknae said. "We're having dinner at Hyung and Carla's house."
 
 
"I love to but I can't" She said. "Family dinner." She continues. 
 
 
"Too bad." Suengri said. He's flirting with her that's for sure. Suddenly someone knocks on the door.
 
 
"Come in." Soju shouts and it's Jared. "Uncle Jared." She wiggle out of Suengri's arms and run towards the prick.
 
 
"How are you? Did you miss me?" MISS ME? WHY WOULD MY DAUGHTER MISSED YOU? I shout in my head. Jagiya look at me smiling.
 
 
"Eyes only on me jagiya." I whisper to her, she just nods and look at me.
 
 
"Of course I miss you." Soju said and I want to faint. I want to whine but I need to be cool in front of this guy.
 
 
"Good" Jared said smiling. "I'm here to fetch Doctor Raquel." He said and put baby love down.
 
 
"Don't tell me, you two are dating?" Suengri said. "It's unfair." He whines.
 
 
"No! She's my little sister." Jared laughs at maknae's reaction.
 
 
"Good" Maknae smiles.
 
 
"We have to go Raquel, mom and dad are waiting for us." Good get out of my sight. "Hi Seung hyun." He said and I just nod.
 
 
"Bye Carla, let's meet some other time. Nice to meet you Sueng hyun." Raquel said and smile at us.
 
 
"Bye" I said and bow. 
 
 
"We have to go." Jared said and nod at me. "Carla, remember what we talk about earlier 5 hours a day." He said.
 
 
"Yes boss." Jagiya said and with that both of them leave the room.
 
 
"5 hours?" I said and look at jagiya.
 
 
"I only have 5 hours of work everyday." She declares. "Dr. Erica talk to him last night and she told him that I need to rest because of my situation so he decides that my working hours is just 5 hours per day." She explains and I smile.
 
 
"Good."
 
 
"Hyung, me, Daesung and Youngbae hyung will go now. We will buy dinner for us."
 
 
"Can I come samchon?"
 
 
"No"
 
 
"Daddy" 
 
 
"Suengri-ah"
 
 
"Fine" He said and glare at Soju. "I'm serving the country every single day then a baby sitter when i'm on vacation." He snarls and scowl at Soju.
 
 
"Daddy, he's scowling at me." Baby love said while pointing at makane's crumpled face.
 
 
"Suengri-ah."
 
 
"I'm not scowling." He said. "We will go now, see you later."
 
 
"Where's Jiyong?" Jagiya ask.
 
 
"He's with Soo hyuk, Jong hyun and Jaejoong hyung." I answered and I notice her eyes twinkle.
 
 
"You mean KIM JAEJOONG?" I nod and scowl at her. 
 
 
"You will meet him later." I said and kiss her. "Are you sure we can't have here jagiya?" I said playfully.
 
 
"No" She said and I pout.
 
 
"That guy really likes you." I look at her.
 
 
"Can you please just drop the topic jagiya, I want to go home." She said while holding her box of donuts.
 
 
"Fine, let's go home so that I can make love to you before all of them show up in our house." I kiss her lips and grab her bag and we both go out of her office.