CHAPTER 63: BUM (PART1)

One Night Stand with T.O.P
CHAPTER 63 BUM (PART 1)
 
 
Sigh...
 
 
Sigh...
 
 
Sigh...
 
 
The door bell rings, I stand up and went to the intercom to see who it is. It's Paolo, Dennis, Chel and Glaiza. I push the button to let them in while I go back to the living room with Soju, it's been a whole week of fighting and ignoring between me and my husband. I'm starting to get tired with our situation but what can I do? it's my fault because I went out on a dinner with my boss but how dare him accused me of things I didn't do?
 
 
"I told you to stay away from Jared." Paolo said, Glaiza is busy preparing our dinner while Chel is in a bad mood again probably because of Jiyong. Why didn't I stay away from him? I know why! HE'S MY BOSS... Damn it!
 
"Soju, can you change the channel?" Glaiza ask baby love who is busy watching cartoons. "Let's watch your daddy and samchons."
 
"Watch them where?" Dennis ask, munching some chicken.
 
"They have a live interview." Glaiza responds.
 
"What channel Aunt Glaiza?" Soju ask while lying down on the couch.
 
"I think channel 24." She smiles and my daughter comply.
 
"Daddy!" Soju shouts when she saw Tabi with Jiyong and Youngbae in a talk show which just started. My blood is boiling again but I miss him terribly.
 
"How are you and Tabi?" Dennis whispers to me.
 
"What the hell?" I shout. "Why are you eating my bean paste stew?" Gosh! Eat everything, just not my bean paste stew.
 
"I'm just tasting it." Dennis scowls at me. "So?"
 
"He still believes that i'm dating my boss." I simply say. "Baby love let's eat."
 
"Mommy, I want chicken." Soju sits on the floor beside me and eat.
 
"Can you change that channel?" Chel says irritably.
 
"What's wrong with you again?" Paolo said sitting in between Soju and Glaiza.
 
"You see this phone of mine?" Chel raise her phone. "That stupid dragon put a password on my phone and not just that he even change the passcode of my ipad." She hisses.
 
"So it means the both of you are together last night?" Paolo smiles at her. "If you don't want to get pissed DON'T SPEND TIME WITH HIM."
 
"That's simple." Dennis butted in.
 
"I can't do that." All of us turn our heads to Chel's direction. Whoa! 
 
"God! You just admitted that you like him." Glaiza said. 
 
"Mommy! Stop talking I can't hear what daddy and samchons are saying." Soju said and all of us shuts up. Okay i'll shut up now.
 
 
 
===============================================================================================================================
 
 
 
 
MC: "Everyone is excited my three handsome guests today. Please welcome them T.O.P, G-dragon and Taeyang." 
 
Everyone in the audience claps including Glaiza and Soju.  
 
MC: "Congratulations on your new album, your song tops every single chart in the country."
 
G-DRAGON: "Thank you." 
 
He bows and smile at everyone, I bet Chel is melting right now.
 
TAEYANG: "We really work hard for this particular album especially it's the first time people will see this new sub unit." 
 
And there goes our eardrums, Glaiza screams like nobody else. Poor ears of ours.
 
MC: "I know, GD and TOP sub unit is so popular a couple of years ago and the three of you are doing a great job right now." 
 
"Your husband is so handsome." Glaiza blurted out which made my eyebrows shoot up as high as the sky.
 
"My daddy is so handsome, right Aunt Glaiza?" Soju taps Glaiza's shoulder and both of them grins from ear to ear.
 
"Even samchon Youngbae right?" Glaiza ask baby love and she just nod in aggrement.
 
"And Minho oppa." Soju adds.
 
 
G-DRAGON: "We always wanted to give our best." 
 
"Best your face." Chel murmurs.
 
"But you love that guy?" Dennis chuckles while pointing at the TV screen.
 
"Love your face." Chel said again in gritted teeth and went to the balcony.
 
MC: "Let's talk about other things. Everyone are curious about your personal life especially about T.O.P's personal life, everyone knows about the issue that pops out a couple of months ago. My first question is for G-dragon and Taeyang, are you two in a relationship right now?" 
 
What's the connection between the new album and Tabi's personal life? TELL ME!
 
TAEYANG: "Yes I am"
 
"Whoa! he admits that he's in a relationship?" Dennis said in shocked. Everyone of us look at Glaiza and I tell you she is the most happy girl right now.
 
"I'm so lucky because his mine." Glaiza said dreamily while staring at the TV screen.
 
"But his not." Paolo chuckles while Dennis nudge his shoulder, both of them just laugh and continue to eat.
 
MC: "Wow! How about you G-dragon?" 
 
It's the dragon's turn, let's see what words are going to come out in his mouth.
 
G-DRAGON: "I'm not dating anyone right now, i'm so focus with this new album. I'm setting aside my personal life, we want this album to be a success and dating girls can wait." 
 
This time we all glance at Chel's direction, she just came back from the balcony after smoking. She's about to burst. Burst in anger.
 
MC: "But I heard that you always go on a date?" 
 
G-DRAGON: "That's my past." 
 
TAEYANG: "Really? Past? Okay."
 
MC: "It seems like Jiyong-sshi is not telling the truth." 
 
T.O.P: "He doesn't tell the truth all the time." 
 
Everyone in the audience laughs. Yes that stupid dragon is not telling the truth. Wait? Are they dating? I mean Chel and him or him and other woman?
 
G-DRAGON: "It's true i'm not dating anyone right now." 
 
"Not dating? Damn it!" We heard Chel said in gritted teeth. She just sort of admit earlier that she can't stay away from Jiyong but there he is sitting comfortably in a chair in front of a live audience and live talk show, telling everyone that HE'S NOT DATING.
 
MC: "Okay! Let's leave Jiyong alone, since he's not telling the truth. Let's go to T.O.P-sshi. When I read the article about you having a wife and a kid made me faint but when I read about the YGE's statement it gives me a heart attack. I think everyone in the studio feels the same way as I did. How did you met her?"
 
Everyone nods in agreement. Why they can't just talk about the new album and other stuff? Why did they keep asking about his married life? OUR married life!
 
T.O.P: "Actually Suengri-ah met her first in our MV shoot." 
 
MC: "MV shoot of what?"
 
T.O.P: "High high."
 
MC: "Is she also a korean?" 
 
T.O.P: "No! She's not."
 
"Your husband is in talking mode." Paolo said, munching some tempura.
 
TAEYANG: "I think hyung experience love at sight with his wife." 
 
LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT? I scoff. 
 
"Damn it! Love at first sight?" Paolo said again lying on the floor laughing.
 
"Stop." I glare at him but he didn't stop.
 
"My baby doesn't know what his talking about." Glaiza smiles, making me regret making friends with her.
 
MC: "Really? Did you two go on a date right after you saw her?" 
 
T.O.P: "Neh. We went on a date after the MV shoot."
 
That's not a date! It's a freaking one night stand.
 
"You go on a date with him that night?" Glaiza said in shocked. I just shrugged my shoulder and give baby love french fries.
 
MC: "Seriously?" 
 
G-DRAGON: "Really hyung?" 
 
TAEYANG: "You beat Suengri when it comes to dating?" 
 
T.O.P: "I just don't want to waste the opportunity." 
 
Opportunity? What is he talking about? God! I'm so drunk that night but I still remember everything we did. WEIRD!
 
TAEYANG: "Hi baby!"
 
Youngbae stare and smile at the camera then wave his hands. Glaiza swoon at his gesture and she's about to the screen of the TV.
 
"My baby is so sweet." Glaiza beams at us. "I love him so much."
 
"Stop that." Dennis said and throw a piece of meat towards Glaiza.
 
MC: "What was that?"
 
TAEYANG: "My girlfriend is watching right now."
 
He waves again at the camera and smile. Gosh! stop smiling, your eyes disappear out of the blue.
 
MC: "Okay enough of that Taeyang-sshi. Are the three of you jealous kind of guy?"
 
TAEYANG: "I'm not."
 
"That's true." Glaiza said and nod.
 
G-DRAGON: "Me too."
 
"Wrecker" We heard Chel said in gritted teeth again.
 
MC: "What about you T.O.P-sshi?"
 
T.O.P: "I'm a jealous type of guy, I whine in front of my wife and my daughter most of the time but their both use to it."
 
He answered then chuckles and shake his head.
 
"Daddy's jealous because of my namja chingu's mommy." Soju holds my face with both of her hands and force me to look at her.
 
"I know baby." I replied.
 
"And he whine a lot mommy." She continues.
 
TAEYANG: "But me and hyung won't believe when Jiyong said he's not a jealous type of guy."
 
MC: "This is interesting, why did you say that Taeyang-sshi?"
 
G-DRAGON: "Yah! I'm not a jealous type of guy."
 
TAEYANG: "There is a girl in his life right now, they are not dating but when that girl is with other guys he will explode."
 
He's referring about Chel. All of us listen to what Jiyong will answer.
 
G-DRAGON: "I'm just pissing her off, that's it. At first, I think maybe we can be more than just friends but as time passed by, I think we can't move to another level."
 
MC: "So for you it's just friendship?"
 
G-DRAGON: "We even can't build a good friendship."
 
"Stupid dragon! What is he talking about?" Glaiza scoffs in annoyance. Okay! This is bull crap and it's so unfair to Chel.Yes they're not dating but still it's not appropriate to tell that on national TV. Stupid dragon!
 
MC: "Really? So between the two of you, Taeyang is the cool one?"
 
TAEYANG: "I'm a cool boyfriend, right baby?"
 
"Yes baby you're so cool and I love you for that." Glaiza smiles.
 
MC: "Where did you meet her?"
 
TAEYANG: "My girlfriend and hyung's wife are friends."
 
MC: "Okay I see. So it means she's not a korean also? I want to talk to T.O.P-sshi, I'm intrigue about your sudden marriage."
 
So we're back to our personal lives?
 
T.O.P: "Actually it's not a sudden decision, when I decide to ask her to marry me, we broke up."
 
MC: "Really?"
 
T.O.P: "The night i'm going to propose to her but something happen."
 
MC: "Can we know what happen?"
 
Suddenly the main door burst open and Chel is nowhere in sight. She's mad! All of us look at each other.
 
"I am so waiting if Chel will suddenly show up in that show and yank Jiyong's hair." Paolo said chuckling.
 
"I will bet she will turn this whole country upside down." Dennis said while clickling beer cans with Paolo.
 
T.O.P: "Can I keep it to myself? I don't want to remember that night."
 
I don't want to remember it either.
 
MC: "Did the Bigbang members know about this?"
 
G-DRAGON: "We know about the incident because we are their with him but we didn't know about the proposal."
 
TAEYANG: "I just found out when our friend tell me that hyung ask for help with the engagement ring."
 
MC: "I'm just curious T.O.P-sshi, you always tell that you speak formally to your girlfriends. Are you speaking formally to your wife?"
 
T.O.P: "At first when we're still dating, but when time goes by I talk to her casually. I realized that even though we didn't talk formally we can sort things out easily and we can show respect to each other."
 
I scoff and everyone chuckles. That's why we're still fighting until now. I hate him!
 
MC: "Is she older or younger than you?"
 
T.O.P: "Older but the members didn't call her noona, she doesn't want to be called noona."
 
G-DRAGON: "Actually hyung is the eldest child of his wife."
 
That's right! It feels like I have already 4 children.
 
T.O.P: "I whine more than my daughter."
 
TRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
 
TAEYANG: "That's true his wife think that their daughter is much more mature than him."
 
G-DRAGON: "We even think that way."
 
MC: "What do you think is the most important thing you teach to your daughter?"
 
T.O.P: "I teach her how to cry?"
 
"Cry?" Dennis look at me with a questioned look.
 
MC: "You want your daughter to be an actress?"
 
T.O.P: "My wife is working in a hotel and it's so demanding to the point that she will go home late or go to work even on weekends."
 
MC: "This is interesting."
 
I look at baby love while she giggles. YES IT'S VERY INTERESTING.
 
G-DRAGON: "We  never heard about this."
 
MC: "T.O.P-sshi please continue."
 
T.O.P: "So I talk to my daughter, I told her to make a sad face or cry when her mom will go to work."
 
TAEYANG: "I hope she's watching right now."
 
Hell yeah i'm watching right now.
 
MC: "So you tell your daughter to act sad and cry when her mom will go to work?"
 
T.O.P: "Yes and she does that everyday."
 
"Did daddy really say that to you?" I look again at Soju 
 
"Yes mommy! Daddy said that you need to stay at home." She smile and look at me. "He said that you don't need to work."
 
MC: "So does it work?"
 
T.O.P: "No!"
 
I scoff everyone in the audience laughs, stupid dinosaur! He teach baby love to do that.
 
MC: "Why did you teach your daughter that?"
 
"That's right? Why did you teach Soju that? BINGU." I blurted out. Paolo and Dennis just laugh at my outburst.
 
T.O.P: "To persuade my wife to resign from her work."
 
I sigh and stuff my mouth with tempura.
 
T.O.P: "Her work has been a cause of our arguments, a couple of times."
 
That's true, sometimes I forgot about them because of my work and I admit it's really my fault. He just want the three of us to be together, especially before when he stays here in Seoul while me and Soju lives in Manila.
 
MC: "Can I ask something?"
 
T.O.P: "Neh."
 
MC: "How long did you two separate?"
 
T.O.P: "More than a year. When I saw her again in one of our concerts that's the only time I saw our daughter."
 
Everyone gasp about my husband's revelation.
 
"What's with the gasps? Never heard of being pregnant before marriage?" I said.
 
"Just watch! Don't mind them." Paolo look at me and smile.
 
MC: "Wait! Everyone of us got confused, so the baby came first before the marriage?"
 
T.O.P: "Neh! We both didn't know that she's pregnant the time we separate."
 
That's right! Never in my wildest dream that I will get pregnant. I look at Soju and smile, she's busy eating blueberry cheesecake. I love her to death.
 
MC: "Did the Bigbang members know about this?"
 
G-DRAGON: "Of course. Hyung told us everything except the proposal before the incident happen."
 
TAEYANG: "They have a certain connection since the first time they meet."
 
Connection? Lust connection? Love connection? What kind of connection?
 
G-DRAGON: "And that time when hyung and his wife have no communications, hyung's mood swings give us stress."
 
Everyone laughs. Who wouldn't? Just by thinking that T.O.P the famous rapper, whines like a kid is fun to watch.
 
MC: "Okay! Do you guys say sorry first to your partners when you fight?"
 
TAEYANG: "Yes!"
 
Glaiza squeals again She's giving us stress.
 
MC: "It feels like Taeyang-sshi are every girls dreamboy."
 
G-DRAGON: "I'm a stubborn guy but if I really love a girl I will say sorry first."
 
"Sorry Chel's ." Glaiza said. I smile at her outburst. I wonder where Chel go?
 
MC: "How about you T.O.P-sshi? Do you and your wife have arguments?"
 
T.O.P: "Of course. It's normal to a married couples to fight once in a while but it doesn't mean we love each other less. If we have misunderstandings we talk but we both have to cool down first."
 
"Cool down?" I said. "We've been fighting because of that Jared for almost a week now." 
 
"Calm down maybe he's still mad." Dennis said.
 
"Mad?" I scoff.
 
T.O.P: "When the issue and the pictures pops out, we really fight and I admit it's my fault, when she go home that day we just scream at each other then our daughter suddenly ask why are we shouting at each other and if we're fighting. After that we didn't talk for a couple of hours then she went to my office and both of us talk and say sorry to each other, then we both agreed that we can't show our daughter that we're arguing. So we make a deal that when we have to settle some issues we both need to calm down before we talk."
 
MC: "Why did you say it's your fault?"
 
T.O.P: "Myself and the company knows about that any day or time the issue will just be release but I didn't tell her that. She's shocked and mad when she found out that I know about the issue."
 
Who wouldn't be mad? I sigh. That incident scared the hell out of Soju.
 
"That's in the past now, don't think too much." Paolo whispers to me.
 
MC: "Since we don't have much time left, why don't you give a message to all the VIPs."
 
G-DRAGON: "We would like to thank everyone that supports the sub unit of Bigbang."
 
TAEYANG: "Please watch out for our next album as a whole group. Bye baby, see you later."
 
He smiles again and look at the camera, his eyes disappeared in an instant and I tell you Glaiza is going to our TV in no time.
 
"God! My baby is so handsome." Glaiza hugs her knees and scream.
 
MC: "TAEYANG-sshi will you please stop that?" 
 
Everyone laughs while Youngbae keeps waving at the camera.
 
MC: "Wait! I want to hear G-Dragon's message to the girl we're talking about later."
 
"This is interesting." Dennis said while waiting for Jiyong's message.
 
G-DRAGON: "I don't have any message to her."
 
"There will be definitely a war after this talk show." Paolo sighs and chug his beer.
 
"True to that." Dennis said while nodding.
 
MC: "It seems like the both of you are not really in good terms. Anyway, what about you T.O.P-sshi? Your message to the VIPs."
 
T.O.P: "Thank you for supporting us and watch out for another world tour when the maknae's are discharge from the military."
 
MC: "Wow another world tour, I know it will be a success. What about a message to your daughter and wife?"
 
T.O.P: "To my baby love, please don't grow up yet. Always be a good girl especially to mommy and please write me letters more often, I miss reading your letters everyday.
 
MC: "She writes you letters?"
 
T.O.P: "Yes, when i'm serving the military she always mail me letters."
 
MC: "How sweet. Message to your wife."
 
T.O.P: "Even though we have arguments once in a while, always remember that I love you so much. You and baby love are my treasure, my joy and the most important persons in my life. Thank you for loving and taking care of me, always bear in your mind that i'm here for you no matter what happen especially now that your pregnant with our second child."
 
MC: "Seriously? Wow! Everyone please clap and let's congratulate them for having another child."
 
T.O.P: "Thank you!"
 
The show ended and everyone is stunned because of the bomb my husband just drop. Yes people i'm pregnant again and i'm thankful because we have another bundle of joy, I thought he will not give a message to me just what Jiyong did earlier and i'm starting to love him again. I just really hope that this fight between us will stop because it's making me go crazy.
 
"OMG!" Glaiza suddenly said. "Look." She hands her phone to Dennis and my eyes almost pop out of their socket.
 
"You need to talk to that girl." Paolo said pointing to Glaiza's phone.
 
"That's definitely revenge." I butted in. And the war just started.
 
"But the guy is handsome." I nod to what Glaiza said and smile at each other. Chel just posted a picture of her and a strange guy with a caption of 'Me and my boyfriend'
 
I sit on he couch while Soju is lying beside me sleeping, I watch the three of them while cleaning and putting the left over food in the fridge. I'm not going to think about Jiyong and Chel's problem or other people's problem, i'm still in the middle of my own war right now between me and my husband. I just hope that he will just listen to me and stop accusing me about dating and having a relationship with Jared.
 
 
 
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYONE! <3