CHAPTER 71: MY WIFE IS A VIP?

One Night Stand with T.O.P
 
CHAPTER 71 MY WIFE IS A VIP?
 
 
T.O.P's POV
 
 
Jagiya is 3 months pregnant, her mood swings is driving me nuts but now I have a lot of patience, she always crave for foods, mostly something  sweet and spicy. She wants me to always be by her side which I love the most, having a close eye on her makes me more relaxed and at ease because I can keep her safe at all times, I can give her what ever she wants and I can spend more time with her.
 
 
I'm in my office together with Baby love and Marty, playing. Playing parlor, me as their customer, they get jagiya's make up kit and put everything on my face. I just sigh as they laugh at my face, laugh at their creation. 
 
 
"Can daddy remove the make up now?" 
 
 
"Let's take picture first daddy." Baby love laughs.
 
 
"Fine take the picture now because my face is so itchy, you two put too much make up on daddy's face."
 
 
"But it's pretty daddy." Marty giggles.
 
 
"You think daddy is pretty?' I asks, cupping my face with both of my hands and my girls erupts in laughter.
 
 
After taking pictures, I went to our bathroom and rinse my face. Thank God my face is back to normal, i'm handsome again because earlier i'm the prettiest guy in my children's eyes. Before I went back to my office I haunt for my pregnant wife in our house, I go to the kitchen to see if she's rummaging our fridge but I failed she's not also there but I heard she's talking to someone, I peek and saw Glaiza with her in the living room chatting and teasing each other so I decided to eavesdrop on their conversation.
 
 
"You know what, I saw my old stuffs earlier when I clean my apartment." Glaiza said.
 
 
"What stuff?"
 
 
"Remember when we went to Singapore." Glaiza chuckles, I want to peek again to see my wife's reaction but I restrain myself and just sit in a barstool and grab a bottle of red wine and a wine glass.
 
 
"We went their with Mona and Sheena right?"
 
 
"Yup." Glaiza giggles. "Still remember what happen that day?"
 
 
"Ofcourse." My wife laughs. Should I be worry about this trip in Singapore?
 
 
"That's the first time you saw your bias after you gave birth." Glaiza laughs so loud. I sip my red wine and determined to listen to their conversation. "And I have some confession to make, just listen to my story Carla."
 
 
================================================================================================================
 
 
FLASHBACK (GLAIZA'S POV)
 
 
 
*You know what to do tonight right? Let's keep our communication line open.
 
 
That's the first message I got from Suengri since we arrive earlier in Singapore, they will have a two day concert here and wanna know why I drag Carla with me? Because me and Suengri want the both of them to talk or see each other in a sudden event.
 
 
"I'm so excited for tomorrow." Sheena squealed, hugging her crown stick.
 
 
"True! I miss queuing all day long." Mona butted in. "Two nights of pure heaven." She adds.
 
 
"That's right." i beam at them. "Are you excited Carla?" She just nod and continue to watch TV. She didn't know that I made reservation in the same hotel where the boys are staying.
 
 
"Soju will be fine." Mona said. "Don't worry."
 
 
"I know." She said. Actually I think she went with us here in Singapore to check if T.O.P is doing alright after the surgery. Since she found out about the incident she's been restless, she even left Chel in Japan just to see this concert.
 
 
"Just enjoy and forget about your work in Japan, Chel will be fine all by herself for two days." I said. "And don't worry Boss Paolo and Boss Denis won't find out about this."
 
 
 
The day1 concert ended and I tell you it was a blast, I think my throat is about to explode but it's fine with me, it's for my boys. I feel giddy even though I watch the concert in Seoul and experience the thrill, I can't contain my fan girl side. Okay back to the plan, Suengri and I constantly exchange text messages after the concert and when they're going to leave the venue our mission starts. 
 
 
"Carla, wait for me here. I'll look for Mona and Sheena." I said and leave without waiting for her response. I left her in the side walk and cross the street as fast as I can because I don't want to be spotted by any member or staff of YG with Carla. Suengri texted me again and the van they're riding is approaching where Carla is. 
 
 
"Carla." I shout, grabbing her attention and motion her to cross the street. The van approach and Carla cross the street and I know for sure the boys will see her but I panic when I receive another text.
 
 
 
*Get Carla away from here, T.O.P is about to leap out of the van.
 
 
I curse loudly and motion Carla to walk faster and drag her.
 
 
 
"What's with the rush." She said wiggling her arms from my grip.
 
 
"Mona and Sheena are already in the hotel." I said. "Let's go i'm hungry."
 
 
"Fine. Stop dragging me."
 
 
"Just hurry up, i'm starving." I said and both of us ride a cab and went to the hotel.
 
 
 
*I thought T.O.P rip the van in two. Step one complete.* It's from Suengri.
 
 
*Just don't let us get caught.* I replied.
 
 
*Don't worry see you tomorrow.*
 
 
 
Day2 concert, ofcourse it was a blast but everything become chaotic. Carla is going to Japan after the concert but how about our plan? Me and Suengri's plan.
 
 
"Can you go to Japan tomorrow morning?" I said.
 
 
"No, I can't." Carla said.
 
 
"Just let her go." Sheena look at me.
 
 
"She has work." Mona butted in. "Beside the concert is over."
 
 
"But..." I said. "Fine, Let's go we will drop you off in the airport."
 
 
"No need." Carla replied. "I can manage."
 
 
When were in the elevator waiting the door to close the both of us got shocked, we heard the voice of Youngbae, Suengri and T.O.P. The both of us look at each other and murdered the close button, I even saw Suengri and I tell you his blood leaves his body, he become pale and suddenly stop.
 
 
"Hyung." Suengri suddenly stop. "I forgot something." I heard him say.
 
 
"Just follow us to Daesung's suite, Jiyong is already there." I heard T.O.P say. "I don't want to wait." He's voice is restrained and I think he is mad.
 
 
"Hyung, hurry up the elevator is still open." Youngbae said. Me and Carla look at each other. Damn this elevator door.
 
 
"Wait for me." Suengri shouts. 
 
 
"Let go of my hand maknae." T.O.P said in a serious tone.
 
 
"Hyung just wait please." Suengri said again and the elevator door closes. That was close, if Youngbae finds out that i'm here and helping Suengri I will be dead meat.
 
 
The elevator ride going down the lobby is dead silent between me and Carla, I don't know what is she thinking. I know she's worried a lot about him but why the hell she doesn't want to see him or talk to him, she still didn't told me about Soju's dad but I already knew it. 
 
 
"Are you okay?" I asks.
 
 
"Yup! Just by thinking that i'm going to travel again i'm exhausted." She answered back.
 
 
"I told you to stay."
 
 
"You know I can't." She smiles. "By the way what happen to that VIP guest of yours?"
 
 
"Oh that one?" I smile back. "He cancelled it but he will come don't worry." 
 
 
"Okay." 
 
 
"Text me when you arrive in Japan." I said as she get in the car.
 
 
"Yup I will." She wave at me and left. I'm still a bit down because the phase 2 of our plan didn't put into use, the presidential suite is all set up and now I need to talk to the receptionist and cancel the room. Me and Seungri planned to lock the both of them in the suite for them to talk and sort things out but I think we need to think of a new plan, so for the meantime i'll just act as if I didn't know anything.
 
 
 
END OF FLASHBACK
 
================================================================================================================
 
 
 
T.O.P's POV
 
 
 
"What the hell is wrong with you?" I heard my wife said. 
 
 
"I'm just helping Seungri so technically it's his fault." Glaiza responds. I remember that day, I almost lose my mind when I saw her, so it was Glaiza and Maknae's plan. I shake my head and sip my red wine.
 
 
"I'm going to tell it to Youngbae." My wife said.
 
 
"Don't bother, he already knew about it and I tell you he scold me as if he is my birth mother." Glaiza laughs.
 
 
 
FLASHBACK
 
 
The concert has ended and all of us are going back to the hotel, we're riding in a van with Manager Lee. I'm exhausted and at the same time relief that even though i'm injured I did my part in the concert. I'm about to close my eyes when I saw a familiar figure in the street, I squint my eyes to see that girl and my heart beats faster, it's her. It's Carla. It's my jagiya.
 
 
 
"Stop the car." I said. 
 
 
"What?" Maknae look at me weirdly.
 
 
"I said stop the car. Hyung, tell the driver to stop the car." I look at Manager Lee, pleading.
 
 
"Why? Did you forgot something? Just tell me i'll call Eun-ji." He said.
 
 
"I need to get out of the car." I said.
 
 
"Hyung, what's wrong." Jiyong asks.
 
 
"It's jagiya" I point at the girl standing on the side street.
 
 
"That's not her." Daesung said. Looking at her.
 
 
"Are you sure hyung?" Youngbae, stretch his neck.
 
 
"Yes, so please stop the car."
 
 
"I can't do that, there's a lot of people in the street." Manager Lee said.
 
 
"I don't care."
 
 
"It's not Carla hyung." Maknae said nervously. Jagiya starts to cross the street now so I grab my phone and dialed her number, then I saw her look at her phone but ignored my call.
 
 
"Damn it, I told you that's jagiya. So can I get out of the car now?" I shout.
 
 
"Seung hyun, just relaxed." Manager Lee said. "You can't go out of the car." I curse loudly and when my eyes look for jagiya again she's gone.
 
 
"Damn it!" I curse again. I know that's jagiya, I can't be wrong or i'm just hallucinating and started to see her everywhere? What is she doing here? Did she go here for me? I sigh heavily and roam my eyes around on the surroundings and I can't see her anywhere.
 
 
"Hyung, I think you're just tired." Maknae said. "Just rest when we go back to the hotel." He smiles.
 
 
*Jagiya, are you here in Singapore? I just saw you, crossing the street. Please tell me that you're here and i'm not crazy. I miss you so much. Please let's talk and let me see you just for a short period of time. Please i'm begging you. I love you.*
 
 
Night and day passed by but I didn't received a single replied from her and i'm starting to get restless, does she know about my incident or she didn't care for me at all? I toss and turn in my bed, I can't even sleep. What happen earlier keeps replaying in my head, I can't be wrong I know that's my girl, that's my jagiya, that's the girl I love. I should have jump off the van and run towards her.
 
 
END OF FLASHBACK
 
 
================================================================================================================
 
 
"Do you like something to...." My train of thoughs vanish when Glaiza suddenly appear in the kitchen, when she saw me her jaw drop and shocked registered in her face. "eat?"
 
 
"Yup!" My wife answered back. "I'll cook something for us." I heard her voice is coming closer to the kitchen, I shake my head to Glaiza, I don't want my wife to see me here, eavesdropping to their conversation.
 
 
"Just sit." Glaiza hiss. "I'll just grab something to eat, what do you want?"
 
 
"Pizza" Jagiya said.
 
 
"There's no pizza here." Glaiza said.
 
 
"Grab the phone and dialed the pizza delivery." Jagiya said.
 
 
"So Carla." Glaiza shouts, smiling at me. "You really like your husband even before you met him?" There's a long pause and I stop breathing.
 
 
"Yes! Happy now?" My wife shouts back. My face is about to split in a million pieces when I heard that. "Just like how you love Daesung but you end up with Youngbae." Glaiza's eyes widen when we heard what my wife said. She loves my Daedae? How sweet but it's too bad because my Daedae have Martha in his life right now.
 
 
"You like my Daedae?" I whisper to Glaiza.
 
 
"Yes" She whisper back. "But can you keep it a secret?" I nod and smile, I grab my wine glass and walk slowly back to my office. My heart flutters and I feel giddy, who would have thought that my wife is in love with me from day 1? I want to jump and fist pump but I contain myself, my wife as a VIP! hahahahahahahahahahahaha My jagiya.
 
 
"What did they do to you?" I turn back and saw my wife and Glaiza at my office, she walks towards me and wave her phone in my face, smiling.
 
 
"Like it?" I asks. "They put too much make up on my face."
 
 
"You're beautiful jagiya." She giggles and kiss my lips. "You smell red wine."
 
 
"You like it?"
 
 
"Yes" She said with a nod. "I want pizza."
 
 
"Me too daddy." Baby love said.
 
 
"And chicken daddy." Marty butted in.
 
 
"Fine i'll call now and order pizza... and chicken."
 
 
"Don't bother, Youngbae will be here, he said he will buy pizza and chicken." Glaiza said. I hug my wife and nuzzle in her neck. I really love her more each passing day and I can't believe she's a fan because when I first met her, I thought she didn't know me or us.
 
 
NOTE;
 
SOMEONE GAVE ME AN IDEA FOR A ONE SHOT STORY, SO HERE IT IS. I HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT. PLEASE SUBSCRIBE, UPVOTE AND COMMENT. THANK YOU!
 
LINK: