CHAPTER 3: MEET THE FAB FIVE

One Night Stand with T.O.P

CHAPTER 3:  MEET THE FAB FIVE

 

 

“Where to go?” I said to myself, kind of bored right now. Staying alone in my hotel room, I just got back from T.O.P’s place and when I arrive in our hotel room my friends is nowhere to be found. Chel and Paolo roam around Seoul without me. I pout as I look for some outfit, Mall! I told to myself. Since I meet T.O.P I don’t have time to explore the city, we’re always together, you know.

 

 

As I walk around the mall for an hour I felt tired and about to call Chel to ask her if they can come over to me and have a early dinner together, I have to find a way how to tell them that we have to stay for another 2 weeks here in Seoul. We’re supposed to go back to Manila last week but I told them to prolong our stay but I didn’t tell them the real reason, I don’t want to get killed by Chel. I just told them that I want to explore every inch of Seoul. What alibi should I told them now?

 

 

“Carla!” Someone shouted my name, I turn around but didn’t find any person I know so I continue walking while looking for my phone in my bag.

 

 

“Carla! Carla! Carla!” A guy shouted again.

 

 

When I turn around its Youngbae, he wave and approached me then grab my hand and walk towards a private restaurant. What’s with the rush? I ask myself. Maybe because he doesn’t want to get notice by the people. I answered my own question. When we arrive in a secluded room I saw Seungri and Daesung. I know Daesung but he doesn’t know me and they didn’t know that they’re famous in the Philippines that’s why I know them.

 

 

“Carla, this is Daesung. Daesung, this is Carla!” Youngbae said.

 

 

“Nice to finally meet you Carla noona. You’re been a favorite topic in our dorm.” He slightly bows his head and offer his hand to me.

 

 

“Drop the formalities you can call me Carla. Nice to meet you too.  Topic? Me?” I look questionly to Youngbae and Seungri.

 

 

“Don’t mind what Daesung hyung said. Join us, we’re having dinner.” Seungri said as he tugs my hand to sit beside him.

 

 

“Seriously what he’s talking about? Me as your topic while chilling in your dorm?” I raised my eyebrows and look at the three men.

 

 

“Anyway what are you doing here? We forgot to ask your mobile number while we’re in the MV shoot. What do you want to order?” Youngbae said while checking the menu list.

 

 

“Just roaming around, my friends abandon me in our hotel and to be honest with you I really don’t know that I’m in the middle of a MV shoot. I just wanted to find a bar and drink.” I said. Well, that was true. I just want my mind to forget what happen to Manila.

 

 

Dinner went well, we ordered Korean dishes. They wanted me to taste Korean cuisine. We chat while eating and drinking, not bad, I thought they’re not friendly or snob, I think that’s just their image! They’re goofing around in the secluded room and if you’re witnessing it, you will question yourself if this is the Bigbang members you see in TV and MV.

 

 

“T.O.P and GD’s schedule is done, I told them to go straight here.” Suengri said and I panic. Why am I in panic mode? Why?

 

 

Think of some alibi so you can go now. I said to myself. I keep thinking something but my own libido is winning. Seriously? Thinking of right now Carla? I shake my head and think quickly. I hope Chel is with me right now she knows how to deal with this kind of situations. She’s a pro when it comes to alibis and stuffs.

 

 

Been thinking of some alibi when the door opens and boom T.O.P and GD appears. Why am I feeling this way? Why do I feel shy? I hate this feeling and I know where it is headed. Damn you heart, stop it!

 

 

“Carla, you’re here! How are you?” GD said as he sits in front of me.

 

 

“They just found me somewhere then drag me here.”

 

 

“Wait, why did your friends leave you in the hotel? Where did you go?” Daesung’s question caught me off guard.

 

 

“Somewhere.” I answer back.

 

 

“Yah right! Somewhere!” I heard T.O.P said but in a tone that I can only hear.

 

 

I glanced at him and caught him staring at me. I smirk at him and he does the same then I mouthed BINGU to him, he glared at me but I just shrugged my shoulders to him while smiling.

 

 

“So how long are you going to stay here in Seoul Carla?” He suddenly asks me.

 

 

“Two more weeks.”

 

 

I shake my head, the bingu asking me questions he already know the answer. Everything went well, even their managers joins us. They’re fun to be with. They’re just ordinary people who like to spend time with their friends to unwind. Then my phone vibrates, I grab I and read the message. It’s from Chel.

 

*Where are you? We’re back in the hotel, bought something for you. ;)*

 

I hit reply button, I know that smiley emoticon. For sure she met a new boy toy that’s ready to spend some cash for her.

 

*I’m on my way! I have some news for you too. See you in a bit.*

 

 

“I have to go, my friend is looking for me, thank you for the dinner.” I stand and bow slightly to all of them.

 

 

“Leaving so soon?” Seungri said. “Tell your friend to come here instead.” He continues.

 

 

“She doesn’t know the place and beside it’s late.” I told him.

 

 

“Want our manager hyung to drive for you? GD butted in.

 

 

“No need! I’m fine. Thank you for the offer though.”

 

 

I walk towards the door but Daesung block my path.

 

 

“Give me your phone Carla.” He said. I just obey him and give my phone to him.

 

 

“Got your number, I’ll just give it to my hyungs and maknae.”

 

 

I just smile and head towards the door. I take a cab going back to the hotel, okay, let me just examine myself! Feeling giddy everytime I’m with him. CHECK. Dreaming of him most of the night even though we’re always together. CHECK. My heart is thumping like crazy just by thinking of him. CHECK. Okay! You’re inlove again Carla and you know that’s bad right?! My phone vibrates again and my train of thoughts stops, I shake my head and read the message, this time it’s from Youngbae.

 

 

*Let’s hangout again before you go back to Manila and before we became busy for our comeback.*

 

I hit reply button.

 

*Sure. Just let me know what day you’re available.*

 

My phone vibrates again.

 

*Cool. I’ll text you tomorrow the time and day. Take care. Good night!*

 

I didn’t bother to reply because I’m almost in the hotel now. My phone vibrates again.

 

*Nice seeing you outside of my house. Can I see you tomorrow? It’s my rest day.*

 

It’s from T.O.P

 

*Same here. Nice seeing you with your clothes on.* I reply.

 

 *Bet you like seeing me without clothes. I’ll pick you up tomorrow around 10 in the morning, okay? Good night! Text me if you arrive safetly.*

 

I smile while reading his text message. It’s true! I’m a lucky girl! Especially he’s not taking off his shirt while performing. Okay I’m feeling giddy again right now.

 

*I just arrive in the hotel. See you tomorrow. Good night!*

 

=============================================================================================

 

 

CHEL’S POV

 

 

“WHAT? Are you kidding me?” I shout. Carla just told me that we’re going to stay for another 2 weeks here in Seoul. We’re supposed to be in Manila since last week but this girl keeps extending our stay here.

 

“Seriously, what’s keeping you to stay here?” I said as I cross my arms to my chest.

 

“Nice bag! Is this mine? Love the color. Thank you.” She said instead of answering me.

 

“Answer my question now or else I’m going to cut all your hair.” I’m fuming in anger right now. This is insane.

 

“Don’t shout! Other guest might hear you.” She smiles at me.

 

“Their sound proof, don’t worry. Just answer my question.” I shot back.

 

“How did you know that?” Wow! Where’s the scissors? Where’s the ing scissors?

 

“The manager told me.” I answer.

 

“So he’s the new boy toy? Did he buy all of these?” She said while pointing to the gazillion shopping bags that scatter around our hotel suite.

 

“Yes! Stop changing the topic Carla. Tell me why we need to stay here for another 2 weeks. Don’t tell me you’re seeing someone again?” I swear if she say yes I’m going to bury her alive.

 

“Yes!” She said. That’s it, I’m about to attack her but Paolo suddenly enter our room.

 

“What’s with the commotion?” He said but his face is shocked while eyeing my shopping bags.

 

“Talk to that friend of yours. She just told me that we’re going to stay here for two more weeks because of her new boy.” I sigh.

 

“You didn’t learn don’t you?” He faces Carla while glaring at her. She didn’t answer him instead starting to rummaging through my shopping bags.

 

“Seriously! We went for this vacation for you to forget about that ex boyfriend of yours who just cheated on you and now here you are again. By the way who’s the guy?” I said in a serious voice.

 

“Nothing! It’s just for fun.” She answers.

 

“The last time you said that you end up crying for a month.” Paolo said to her.

 

“She also has a new boy toy.” She points to me while smiling.

 

“At least I didn’t end up with them in bed.” I shot back. Eat that! I said to myself. Yes I admit it even though I’m a play girl my hymen is still intact. I vow to myself that I will give myself to someone I really love, someone I will see myself spending my whole life with.

 

“Just two more weeks. Please!” She faces me and Paolo and begs to us.

 

“Fine!” Paolo answers.

 

“What?” I said in shocked.

 

“Let her do her thing, then we will let you do your thing.” Paolo said while smiling.

 

“So, care to tell us your new boy toy?” Carla said, while inspecting my new MCM bag.

 

“His name is Lee Tyron, Hotel manager. 30 yrs old. Single. Stop rummaging my shopping bags, that’s mine, I already gave yours.” I smile. I have a couple of dresses, 5 new pair of shoes and 5 new bags. All branded.

 

“You know how to pick a new boy toy huh.” Carla said while sitting on the couch beside Paolo, good thing he’s busy watching TV.

 

“Anyway Carla who’s the new guy you’re spending time with this time.” Paolo suddenly asks while watching a replay episode of a music program.

 

“That guy! That’s the one I’ve been seeing.” Carla points to the TV,

 

 

Whoa! He’s gorgeous. He’s the most handsome man I saw in my entire life. Me and Paolo just look at each other then stare to Carla. How did they meet? What a lucky girl! I just do hope that she will not cry like what happen to her last relationship. Anyway, I’ll think about that later I have to fit my new clothes and show it to them.