CHAPTER 12: PRINCE CHARMING NO MORE

One Night Stand with T.O.P

CHAPTER 12 PRINCE CHARMING NO MORE

 

 

An afternoon in Busan, the three of us are in a hotel room, sitting comfortably. In the table there are Soju, red wine, white wine, brandy, whisky, beer and even rice wine. Wow! He really bought it, I’m impress. The three of us keeps talking about our work, I learn that we really have to go back in Manila.

 

 

“What time it is?” Chel said. “We have to go now, we might miss our flight.”

 

“Don’t worry, our flight is tomorrow. I call the airline company yesterday morning to rebook our flight.”

 

“Really? I want to show you something Paolo.” She said. “Where’s your bag Carla?” I point where my bag is and drink a shot of soju.

 

“Did you misplace your tongue?” She asks while grabbing something in my bag. She place the brown envelope in front of Paolo. “Open it!”

 

“You !” Paolo said after he read the first line of the paper inside the envelope. “You’re going to resign?” He said as his voice boomed around the room.

 

“Not anymore” I said as I drink another shot of soju.

 

“Please tell me you didn’t fax this to the HR department.”

 

“Not yet.” I pour brandy in my shot glass.

 

“Good!” He said then rips the paper in four’s.

 

“Let’s cheers.” Said Chel. “Carla, congratulations you’re single again. Cheers”

 

“Cheers”

 

“Cheers”

 

“More s to come in your way” She continues. “And congratulations to Paolo, can’t believe you have a girlfriend.”

 

“Had a girlfriend” He clarifies. “I broke up with her.”

 

“Oh!” That’s the only thing me and Chel said. Who would have thought that he went here to Korea to make a girl cry.

 

“The three of us are single again” Chel said. Single? What about Tyron and that Raymond guy?

 

 

I and Paolo didn’t bother to ask her if she already dump Mr. Lee and Mr. Jung. The hell I care. We already consume a bottle of brandy when someone knocks on the door, Paolo stands up and open it and boom Tyron is standing there. How did he know where we’re staying?

 

 

“You’re here. Hi baby!” Chel bounces merrily towards Tyron and hug him tight. Wait! I thought the three of us are single?

 

“Sorry to interrupt your vacation, I know it’s a no boyfriend and girlfriend zone here but I really miss Chel” Tyron said.

 

“No problem! Join us, let’s drink.” Paolo said as he sits next to me.

 

 

I’m not really listening to him, everything he says don’t matter to me.

 

 

“By the way Carla, your boyfriend is looking for you last night.”

 

“Don’t mind him.”

 

“What did he say baby?”

 

“He’s desperately looking for her, he’s with the bigbang members.” He said. “He even talks to me when one of the cleaning staff told him that you check-out already, he just stays in the hotel bar and drink till this morning.”

 

“What happen to the other members?” Paolo butted in.

 

“They stay with him. Uhmmmm Can I borrow Chel for a while? I wanted to talk to her.”

 

“Of course”

 

 

They went out while I didn’t bother to move in my place and drink. I forgot to ask Chel what happen in that table, what she said to Tabi and vice versa. Did she talk to that girl? Did she pull her hair or did she splash water in her face? Did I over react? ! What if I over react? What if she’s just a friend and they’re just having a dinner. Why didn’t I think about it last night?

 

 

“Are you curious what happen last night when Chel confronts your ex-prince charming?” Paolo suddenly ask me. Wow how did he know what I’m thinking?

 

“Tell me”

 

“Chel told me that the girl is T.O.P’s girlfriend.”

 

“Oh! Okay!”

 

“The girl said they just got back together a couple of days ago.”

 

“Okay! Let’s just talk something else, can we?”

 

 

Okay! I didn’t over react. I smile at Paolo and continue to talk about work, we both consume another 2 bottles of alcohol but this time a whisky. Yes, we admit it, the three of us are heavy drinkers. I’m dizzy, my head is spinning, I’m drunk but the pain won’t go away. What I saw last night still lingers in my head. I stand up and head towards my bedroom, Paolo is sleeping in the couch while Chel is out then I don’t remember anything as I collapsed somewhere in the house.

 

 

===========================================================================================

 

 

PAOLO’S POV

 

 

“Wake up!” I literally shake Carla for her to wake up, since we have a flight to catch. “Where going to be late”

 

“20 more minutes” She said as she buried her face in the pillow.

 

“We’re going to be late in our flight, do you want to stay in Seoul for another day?”

 

“Fine!” Carla stands up and takes a shower.

 

 

Since last night I notice that Chel is a bit down, I can’t comprehend what happen to her. Tyron didn’t even bother to come back here last night, did they have a fight? Did she dump him? I’ll ask her about that later. Good thing we’re going back to Manila but it since vacation is over now, my head still spins because of the brandy and whisky last night.

 

 

“Last glance at Incheon Airport before we leave” Said Chel while stretching her arms and savoring the moment. “What day is today? So many people in this airport at this hour?”

 

“I know why.” I said as I point to the chaos behind us. “Bigbang”

 

“We have to go now” Carla said. “Hurry up!”

 

“Go ahead now” Chel said as she walks away from us.

 

“Where the hell are you going? We’re about to board the plane.” I hiss.

 

“Comfort room, I need to pee.”

 

 

I sigh, Carla and I almost run so that the Bigbang members won’t see us.

 

 

 

“Where the hell is that girl?” I said. We’re inside the plane now and waiting for the take off. “You okay? You seem lost” I poke Carla’s cheeks.

 

“I’m just tired and I feel dizzy maybe because of the brandy and whisky last night.”

 

“Do you think you can fool me?”

 

“You’re not buying my alibi?”

 

“NO!”

 

 

She just shrugged her shoulder and closes her eyes. Then Chel appear and sit beside Carla.

 

“Where have been?” Carla asks.

 

“Comfort room”

 

“Do you think you can fool me?” It’s my turn to ask.

 

“You’re not buying my alibi?” Chel said.

 

“NO!”

 

 

I’m going to be insane, good thing we will be working on Wednesday I’m going to be they’re BOSS again.

 

 

========================================================================================

 

 

 

The five guys went back to their dorm after T.O.P consume a bottle of brandy, the rest of them didn’t know how to console they’re hyung but what really bugs them is what’s the reason behind the dinner and the confession about T.O.P and his ex-girlfriend.

 

 

T.O.P just stayed in his condo the whole day, trying to call Carla every minute but still the same, her phone is turned off. He sends messages explaining what happen but still no response.

 

 

“I need to talk to you and explain everything, please!” He sends another message to Carla.

 

 

The next day at Incheon Airport, the Bigbang members together with their managers are all set for their flight bound to Las Vegas. As always many VIPs are waiting for them to have a glimpse of their oppas, waiting to hand them their gifts and fan letters.

 

 

“I’m just going to the comfort room.” T.O.P said to his manager and without a glanced walk away from him. Youngbae, Daesung and the maknae of the group follow him.

 

“Hyung, cheer up will you?” The maknae of the group suddenly said while standing beside T.O.P

 

 

They are the only people in the comfort room so they’re talking freely.

 

 

“Everything will be fine hyung, just let Carla breathe first.”Youngbae said.

 

“What if she won’t contact me again?” The older guy said while eyeing the other 3.

 

“Then that’s the time when the five of us will go to Manila to hunt her down” What Daesung said made T.O.P smile for the first time.

 

“Chel!” Suengri said in shock

 

“Hi boys! How are you?” The girl said while smiling wickedly to the boys.

 

“I thought you’re in Manila now.” Youngbae said. “You’re boyfriend told us you and Carla already left after the dinner incident.”

 

“Am I not allowed to go back here Youngbae?” The girl ask but never taking her eyes off to T.O.P

 

“What are you doing here?” Suengri said. “I mean you’re here in the men’s bathroom”

 

“Where’s Carla?” T.O.P asks. “Is she with you? I really need to see and talk to her.”

 

 

Chel walk towards her and a ringing sound of slap echoed the comfort room, the girl just slapped the most handsome man in South Korea, she steps back and turn around but suddenly stops.

 

 

“I went back here to cut your balls off but it’s a messy work so I thought that I should just slap you.”

 

 

To her surprise T.O.P walk towards her and said.

 

 

“Slap the other side of my face if you want, all I’m asking for you if I can talk to Carla.”

 

“Sorry to disappoint you Mr. T.O.P but she’s not here.” She said. “Anyway have a safe flight boys, I do hope that we never see each other again ever.” And with that she just disappeared and nowhere to be found.

 

 

The four guys just stand there in shocked, that was very unexpected and the girl has a quick reflex.

 

 

“Hyung, are you okay?” Suengri said. “That’s intense, good thing I never consider to be her boyfriend. Maybe she and GD will be a perfect match”

 

 

T.O.P went out to look for Chel but the VIPs are everywhere, taking pictures, giving letter and gifts to them and asking for their signature. While the other members are still reeling what happen to the comfort room, the dragon is still in the service van with Jasmine. They got back together yesterday, he explained everything to her. He told her that she never meet the girl that barge in her suite last time they had dinner. He invites Jasmine to go to Las Vegas with him for a short vacation after the MV shoot.

 

 

“I’m going out first babe, after 5 minutes follow me inside okay? GD said as he kisses Jasmine’s red pouty lips. He’s about to step out of the van when a girl push him back and climb inside.

 

“Hi babe!” Rich said while looking at Jasmine. “Are you ready for our Las Vegas trip?”

 

“She’s coming with us GD?” Jasmine said

 

“No babe.” GD’s panic mode strikes. “I don’t know why she’s here”

 

“For the second time babe you hurt my feelings, I’ll wait for you in Las Vegas okay?” She said then she holds his face from both sides then kiss GD in the lips.

 

 

For the first time in her life she felt electricity running down her spine. She looks at Jasmine and smirk then left the van while running away from the boys she messes with.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

After weeks without any communication, T.O.P is about to lose his mind, he still sends messages but didn’t even receive a single reply from Carla. He has many things in his mind, their series of concerts in Korea and Japan will start next week, after that TV guesting and their still filming Bigbang TV. His mind suddenly drifts when he remember that the reason why he and Carla always stay in the condo because the girl is afraid that the TV crew might spot them and ruin T.O.P’s career.

 

 

 

Meanwhile in Manila, Carla is trying her best to focus on work and work alone, especially now that they have 5 VIP guests that will arrive this evening.

 

 

“The 5 of them loves to golf, so I hope Chel will bring them to a golf course.” Paolo said his having a meeting with some staffs, including Carla and Chel.

 

“No problem I will take care of that” She said as she tidies her things.

 

“Carla, are you okay?” The guy said. “You seem in a bad mood?”

 

“I’m good, I’m just sleepy. Anything you want to add? I have to check the rooms of our VIP guests”

 

“That’s all”

 

 

That evening the 5 VIPs arrive in the hotel, they accompany them first to the restaurant for dinner then show them their rooms.

 

 

“If you need anything just call me or Chel so that we can help you Mr. Choi” Carla said as she bid him goodbye.

 

 

Mr. Choi? Carla asks herself. There are many people whose surname is Choi right? She just shrugged her thoughts off and went down to a local bakeshop to buy some chocolate mousse and ice cream.

 

 

============================================================================================

 

 

 

“Carla, wake up! Where going to be late” Chel is about to explode in anger because they’re going to be late for work, she is all dress up while Paolo is taking a shower.

 

“Get up, we have VIP guests we can’t be late”

 

“Can you go without me? I want to sleep for a few more hours”

 

“No! Both of us should be in the hotel at 9a.m, it’s already 7:45a.m”

 

“But it’s so early. 5 more minutes”

 

“Early? You always wakes up every day at this time.”

 

“Fine!”

 

 

By 8:50 in the morning the three of them arrive in the hotel and go to the cafeteria to have breakfast.

 

 

“What’s that smell?” I whine.

 

“Smell of what?” Paolo said while drinking his brewed coffee.

 

“It stinks.” She complains. “That stinks.” She points at Chel’s food.

 

“Stinks? What are you talking about? It smells good” Chel grabs her plate and put it in front of Carla, she’s eating her usual breakfast, fried rice, sunny side up egg and pork chop.

 

“I don’t like the smell, I’ll just buy chocolate mousse. I’ll be back”

 

 

Chel and Paolo look at each other then to Carla’s retreating back, they both know they’re thinking the same thing and if that happens it’s going to be a chaos.

 

 

After eating breakfast Chel and Carla went to a private dining room to ensure that the  5 VIP guests are comfortable while eating breakfast, they’re both shocked when Glaiza, one of the event organizer enter the room and went straight to the 5 gentleman.

 

 

“Sorry to disturb you but can I take a picture with you?” She said.

 

“What are you doing here?” Chel said while grabbing Glaiza’s arm and trying to drag her out of the room. “Sorry about that Mr. Kang” She continues.

 

“I just want to take some pictures with them.” She whines. “They are the dad’s of my favorite idol boy group.”

 

“Oh! You recognized us.” Mr. Choi said as me and Chel are clueless.

 

Glaiza turns to us and she gave us a bright smile. “Didn’t you do some research about our guests? That’s Mr. Lee, Suengri’s dad. Mr. Kang, Daesung’s dad, Mr. Dong, Youngbae’s dad, Mr. Kwon, GD’s dad and Mr. Choi, T.O.P’s dad.”

 

“You really know us, haven’t you?” Mr. Lee said.

 

“I didn’t know that our sons are popular here in the Philippines” Mr. Kwon said.

 

“Of course they are popular here. Can you tell them that I like to see them in person?” Glaiza said as she claps her hands “Tell them to have a concert here”

 

“Don’t worry we will tell them and let them stay here in your hotel.” Mr. Dong butted in

 

“Here” Glaiza hands her digital cam and instructed Carla to take a picture with them.

 

“Do you really want to do this at this hour?” Carla asks. “Glaiza, our guests are having breakfast. Let them eat first okay?”

 

“It’s fine with us Carla, don’t worry.” Mr. Kang said as he gesture Glaiza to come close to them.

 

 

Carla the picture and give the digital camera back to Glaiza, she bows her head and thank our VIP guests.

 

 

“Sorry about that, it won’t happen again.” Chel apologized to them when Glaiza went out of the dining room.

 

“No problem, it’s okay” Mr. Choi said. “If everyone is done, let’s play some golf”

 

 

============================================================================================

                                                                                                                        

The five of them together with Chel went to a golf course while I do my own work. I’m checking the list of the VIP guests that will going to arrive next week when Glaiza stand in front of my desk and beam at me.

 

 

“I can’t believe their here.”

 

“Who?”

 

“Bigbang’s dad”

 

“Oh” I ignore her and continue my work.

 

“Did you know that they just got back to Seoul? They went to Las Vegas to shoot an MV” Yes, I knew it! Jagiya told me that.

 

“Not interested!” I said.

 

“Did you know that GD is single but I don’t know about T.O.P. should I ask his appa?”

 

“Can’t you see that I have tons to do Glaiza?”

 

“I’m just sharing you about my Idols.”

 

 

I know that piece of information, probably if T.O.P and I we’re still together i also went to Vegas with him. I shout in my brain. “I said I’m not interested.” I glanced at her as my phone vibrates.

 

 

“Dinner tonight with our VIP guests.”

 

 

What? Can I skip dinner? My head hurts, I’m so sleepy and I want chocolate mousse.