CHAPTER 45: T.O.P'S SURPRISE FOR CARLA

One Night Stand with T.O.P

CHAPTER 45 T.O.P’S SURPRISE FOR CARLA

 

 

 

SOJU’S POV

 

 

From:

         Audrey Nicole

 

 

I smile after I’m done writing my name in the envelope and put my colored pen in the box. I have my own table inside daddy’s office, this is where he writes songs and do some meetings with his manager and as for me this is where I usually draw and play office with my toys and Samchon Panda. Daddy’s table has 2 computers, while my table is full of papers, crayons, colored pens, coloring books and stickers because I like to draw and color, I’m good at drawing things and animals like my daddy, good thing I’m like him because my mommy is hopeless with drawings.

 

 

I’m putting one more sticker in the envelope and I’m finally done, I write letters for mommy and daddy, or give them something that I draw. Most of my drawings are framed and hang inside my room and here in daddy’s office with the album covers of Bigbang and album covers of his own songs. I smile as I stare at my stickers, I have lots of them, Samchon Panda always buy me stickers and coloring books and he always plays with me. Samchon Daesung always gives me chocolates, cookies and donuts and ice cream and cakes. That’s why they’re my favorite Samchon.

 

 

“There you are baby love.” It’s my mommy. She’s wearing a black y dress and black heels, ready to go to work. “I and daddy were shocked when we went to your room and you’re not there.” I giggle. I run towards her and catapult myself. My mommy carries me then kisses me all over my face.

 

“Mommy, are you going to work?” I ask while looking at her with a sad face. Daddy told me to do that so mommy won’t go to work anymore and just stay here in the house with us, daddy also told me that I should cry sometimes in front of mommy, but this is our little secret, he said mommy will get mad if she finds out about it.

 

“Yes! Mommy will go home early okay? Don’t be sad.” I hug her and saw daddy behind us making a thumbs up sign, my daddy is like a baby sometimes. “Daddy, Grandma and you will go to your new school later, then call me and tell me about it okay?” I nod in response and mommy passes me to daddy. “Bye. I’ll see the both of you later.” Mommy kisses me and daddy and walk towards the front door.

 

“Mommy” I call her again. “Make me a glass of milk before you leave, please.”

 

“Mommy, make me a cup of coffee, please.” Daddy said making a cute face, me and mommy laugh. I told you my daddy is childish sometimes.

 

“Fine!” Mommy put her bag down and went to the kitchen.

 

“Daddy, put me down. I need to get my letter for mommy and put it in her bag while she’s in the kitchen.” I whisper to him but he never puts me down, daddy walks inside our office and went straight to my desk.

 

“Do I have a letter from my baby love too?” Daddy ask me and I hand him my letter for him. “Thank you.” He smiles and I kiss daddy in the cheeks.

 

“Welcome daddy.” I run towards the living room and put my letter inside mommy’s bag.

 

“Let’s eat breakfast, I think mommy is done making a glass of milk and daddy’s coffee.” Daddy said I smile, run again towards the kitchen and I sit in my chair.

 

“Mommy, I want rice and kimchi and dak gomtang.” I love kimchi but not the spicy one, Korean barbeque and kimchi and Korean ice cream and the food in YG cafeteria and Song Minho oppa and Nam Tae-hyun oppa and B.I oppa and Lee Seung-hoon oppa and Bobby oppa, they’re my namja chingus. I giggle, I saw Minho and Seung-hoon oppa in YG yesterday and the three of us run around the whole building while my daddy is busy talking to Samchon Teddy.

 

“Why are you smiling?” My mommy asks.

 

“I saw my namja chingus yesterday mommy.” I beam at mommy and giggle.

 

“Really? They’re handsome right, especially Minho-sshi.” I nod.

 

“I heard that.” Daddy is standing beside mommy making an angry face and looking at the both of us.

 

“Mommy needs to go to work now, I’ll call you later okay? Finish your breakfast.” She kisses me in my cheeks and place a small bowl of rice in front of me.

 

“Bye mommy, I love you.”

 

“Bye baby love, bye daddy.” Mommy kisses Daddy too. “I think daddy is jealous because you have namja chingus.” Mommy laughs and went to the living room and leaves our house.

 

“Daddy, are you jealous?”

 

“Yes! My baby love doesn’t love me anymore.” My daddy pouts and I laugh.


“Don’t be jealous, I still love you the most daddy, then mommy then my toys then ice cream then Minho oppa then kimchi then chocolates then Seung-hoon oppa then Tae-hyun oppa then donuts then B.I oppa then you again daddy.” I grab my glass of milk and drink it. “Daddy put chicken in my bowl please.”

 

“You love daddy more than Minho-sshi?” I nod and my daddy smiles. Mommy is a great cook like my two grandmas’. “Baby love, can you keep another secret?” I nod while chewing my food. “Daddy wants to surprise mommy.”

 

 

After going to my new school, I and daddy drop grandma to her villa then we went again to YG, my daddy look for their stylist. Eun-ji imo. She has lots of clothes for my daddy and my Samchons but this time she laid pretty dresses in front of me and daddy, cute little dresses and I like them all. I like the pink and red dresses.

 

 

“Tell daddy what my baby love wants.” I’m sitting in daddy’s lap. I scan the dresses and point to the red one. “Try them on baby love, Eun-ji noona will help you.”

 

 

Me and Eun-ji imo went to a small room and try the red dress and when I went outside I saw Chaerin imo sitting beside daddy. I run towards her and give her a hug. I try more dresses that I like and I want to take them all home.

 

 

“What do you like the most baby love?” Daddy asks me while he ties my shoelace.

 

“The red one daddy.”

 

“I like that too, you look pretty wearing that dress.” Chaerin imo said. “What’s the occasion oppa?” Daddy just looks at her and she smile. “Really?” Then my daddy nods, I’m confused as I look at the both of them. “I hope it all went well oppa, I’m happy for you.”

 

“Thank you! Baby love let’s find another dress.” Daddy said and I nod. Chaerin imo go to the dance to studio with Duek oppa and Dony oppa while Eun-ji imo laid another set of dress in front of me and daddy.

 

 

--------------------------

 

 

I wake up and lying in my bed, how did I get here?  I went out and found mommy and daddy in the couch, talking while watching TV. Then I saw my Samchons with Glaiza imo with Paolo and Dennis Samchon. I rub my eyes and hug daddy then climb to mommy’s lap and buried my head in her neck.

 

 

“Soju” My playmate shouts and I smile at him. It’s Panda. My Samchon Suengri.

 

“Tell me where did you go?” Mommy said while kissing me.

 

“We went to my new school then to the villa and YG” I said to mommy.

 

“And then?”

 

“I watched 2ne1 while there practicing.” I rub my eyes again and go down to mommy’s lap and go to Panda.

 

“Samchon, let’s play.” I tug him and he follows me. I give him all my toys and papers and crayon’s and coloring books and went back to the living room. “Mommy, Daddy bought me a new dress.”

 

“Can mommy see it?”

 

“Soju, let’s draw animals.” Samchon Suengri holds a pen and a paper. I turn to him and I draw an elephant while he draws a dog.

 

“Put some lashes to the dog Samchon.”

 

“Arasso!”

 

“Daddy, Samchon said I can put lashes on your bear bricks.” I show daddy my drawing.

 

“Samchon told you that?” My daddy said, I just nod while showing to everyone my drawing.

 

“Yah hyung I didn’t tell her that, I told her to put lashes in her drawings not on your bear bricks.” I heard Panda talking to my daddy.

 

 

I turn around when everyone laughs, Panda is hiding behind my mommy, and I giggle and run towards my daddy.

 

 

“Go get him daddy.” I laugh as Panda tries to escape from my daddy but he failed because Samchon Jiyong and Samchon Youngbae hold him tight.

 

 

=============================================================================================

 

 

 

 

T.O.P’S POV

 

 

Another month have passed by and I couldn’t ask for more, waking up every day with jagiya by my side is the best thing I could ever wish for and of course our baby love, who always wake us up in the morning by jumping up and down in our bed and that’s more than enough for me to work harder, they’re my pride and joy.

 

 

“You’re still up?” Jagiya peek her head inside Soju’s room.

 

“Because that daughter of yours is so hyper, running around the house all day long. Good thing she already fell asleep.” I close the door gently and both of us walk inside our room. “You’re late again, it’s almost midnight.” I hug her tightly after I turn the baby monitor on.

 

“I know, I’m sorry.” She hugs me back and look at me. “Did you know that Paolo gave me a week vacation, starting tomorrow.” I blink a couple of times and smile.

 

“Good!” I kiss her forehead. “You can accompany me, I have a photo shoot in Hongkong.”  She arched her brow and I know she will ask about baby love. “Umma and Appa will go to Manila with Jiyong and Suengri’s parents to play golf, they will bring Soju with them so that she can visit your mom and dad.”

 

“And why didn’t I know about this?”

 

“I just receive Manager Lee’s message last night then Umma called this morning, that’s why I said yes.” She just look at me for a minute, knitting her brows. “What?”

 

“Fine” She answers and hugs me once more.

 

 

-----------------------------------

 

 

We just landed in Hongkong, she got shocked when I told her that were just waiting for our connecting flight going to Maldives for the photo shoot. Her eyes widen when the word Maldives came out of my mouth, that’s her dream destination ever since we met but she can’t go their because of her busy schedule at work.

 

 

“I thought your photo shoot is here in Hongkong, then why are we going to Maldives? And where is Manager Lee?” She buckles her seatbelt because the plane is about to take off.

 

“Their all in Maldives right now waiting for us, there’s a sudden change of location.” I explain to her.

 

“Okay!” She simply said. “Can I roam around while you’re working?” She asks, beaming at me.

 

“No!” I didn’t look at her. “I want you to be by my side all the time.” She clicked her tongue in annoyance, I turn to her and smirk. “I don’t want other man drooling over you, like what happen in the hotel.” She rolls her eyes, slump her back at her seat and sigh deeply.

 

“But it’s Maldives jagiya.” She whispers. Stomping her feet quietly and sigh again.

 

“I don’t care.” I simply said and glare at her. She puffs and cross her arms over her chest.

 

“Fine!”

 

“Good girl, jagiya.” I pat her head and laugh.

 

 

She’s so thrilled when we land in Maldives, I know that she’s itching to explore and swim. Manager Lee booked a suite, somewhere more private because I want to spend more time with her without thinking other people might see us because she’s going to freak out.

 

 

“It’s our first night here, let’s have a dinner. I know a good place to eat.” I grab her hand and we start to walk.

 

“Where’s the staff?”

 

“They’re in a different island, we will see them tomorrow morning.” I replied and she just nods.

 

 

While walking towards the restaurant my other hand is in my pocket, the silence between us is killing me, I keep toying our couple ring in her left hand. Glancing at her from time to time, she really love the place her eyes are glowing, scanning the whole area and I chuckle she’s like our baby love transform in a lady. I kiss her hand and she look at me.

 

 

“Everything okay jagiya? What’s wrong?” She stops and examines me from head to toe.

 

“I’m just hungry and tired but I’m fine jagiya and of course I’m thinking about baby love.” I give her a quick peck in her lips and start to walk again.

 

“Why is it there are no other people here?” She asks while scanning the whole restaurant.

 

“The whole place is reserve for the photo shoot.” I lied, I reserve the whole place for the two of us.

 

 

After placing our orders, I just look at her all the time. Gathering all my will power for some strength, maybe she notices what I’m doing so she just stares at me as well.

 

 

“You look like Soju.” I blurted out. “Both of us look like Soju.”

 

“Of course I’m her mother, what do you expect? She will look like the other girls who loom over you.” She glares at me and I chuckle.

 

“I’m just saying.”

 

“Bingu.” She blurted and I laugh.

 

“Do you love me jagiya?” I ask while sipping red wine.

 

“Of course, yes!” She nods. “What kind of question was that?”

 

“Will you take care of me when I get old?”

 

“What kind of ‘old’ are we talking about? You, wearing adult diapers because you can’t control your pee, that kind of ‘old’?” She smiles. This girl, sometimes she’s a pain in my .

 

“Yes that kind of ‘old’” I said.

 

“Yes I will take care of you.” She replied.

 

“Will you love me for the rest of our lives?”

 

“Yes! I will love you for the rest of our lives.” She patiently said. “What’s with the questions?”

 

“I just want to know.”

 

“Me and Soju will take care and love you forever Mr. Choi.”

 

“Good and Thank you.” I squeezed her hand and walk toward her. She has a picture perfect shocked face.

 

“What are you doing Seung Hyun?”

 

“I lied to you when I said that I have a photo shoot here.” I stand besides her, still holding her left hand and then kneel in front of her.

 

“You had me under your spell since I first saw you but I didn’t notice it right away, I never thought that I will fall in love like this. I know we had a weird start when we first met” I smile and shake my head. “Actually it’s a hot and steamy start.” She laughs and slaps my hand. “You take my breath away and you know that you are my one and only love right?” She nods and I smile. “You love me for who I am, from being a bingu to being the hottest guy you ever encountered in your life.”

 

“Hottest what?” She blurted out but I know she has an idea what I’m trying to do now. “You? Hot?” She continues and I bite her hands.

 

“You love and accept my flaws.” I continue. “I know there will be hardships along the way, we will fight and hate each other once in a while because of your stubbornness and because of my childish behaviors and jealousy.” I reach for her glass of wine and drink it in one gulp. “But I promise you this, I will love you forever, I will treat you as my queen and I hope you will treat me as your king. You’re going to be my constant companion, my best friend, my critic. You’re going to be the mother of my next 10 kids.” I reach something in my jacket pocket and pulled out a small box. “I want to spend my whole life with you, I want you to be my wife. Will you marry me jagiya?”

 

 

There I ask the million dollar question, she just look at me and tears start to fall on her cheeks. I wipe it with my thumb and smile at her and finally what it feels like forever, she answered.

 

“Yes! Of course I will marry you.” She sobs, I slipped the ring in her finger and hug her tightly. Kiss her in the lips, claiming . She said yes and that’s all I want to hear from her, I stand up and pull her to an embrace. “Jagiya” She called me. “I don’t want to be pregnant 10 more times.” She sobs and I laugh.

 

“Fine!” I kiss her lips again and wipe her tears. “4 more” I said but she still shakes her head.  

 

“2 are enough for me.” She said, sobbing while wiping her tears away.

 

“2? But I want 10” I laugh. “If you only wanted 2 children, you have to stay away from me.” She frowns.

 

“How can I do that?” Her brows are knit together and just look at me, assessing if I’m joking or not about having 10 children.

 

“That’s your problem jagiya not mine.” I smirk. “I have another surprise for you.”

 

“There’s more?” She said in between sobs. I nod at the waiter who is standing beside the door, he opened it and one by one our family entered the restaurant. Umma and Appa together with my noona. Jagiya’s parents with her 2 brothers. Sajangnim and his wife Eun joo noona. Jiyong, Youngbae, Daesung and Maknae together with Soo-hyuk, Jong-hyun, Glaiza, Chel, Paolo and Dennis. Last but not the least our bundle of joy, Soju. Carla sobs uncontrollably, she just hugs me and cry her heart out. One by one approach and congratulates us, My Umma hug me tightly, she knew that I’m planning this day for months now and I really want to thank her and Appa, we even went to Manila secretly to talk to Carla’s parents about this.

 

 

Were all having dinner, chatting happily. Talking about what to do while we stay here.  Jagiya is beside me listening to Soju’s story, I bend a little bit to whisper something to her.

 

 

“Thank you for saying yes jagiya. I love you.”

 

“I love you too and what took you so long to propose to me?” She arched her brows, her nose is still red because of the crying and sobbing a while ago. She scoffs. “Good thing you already propose because I’m so tempted to accept Jared’s proposal.” I almost spat the wine I’m drinking.

 

“That prick proposes to you?” I said in gritted teeth.

 

“Yup!” She smiles. “Thank you for the surprise.”

 

“I told you, YOU ARE MINE” I whisper.

 

“I know.”

 

“Daddy, can you please open this for me?” Soju hands me a chocolate bar and I bet Daesung gave this to her.  “Can I swim later with Panda, daddy?”

 

“Yah! Stop calling me Panda. Call me Samchon Suengri.” Maknae is sitting in front of jagiya and baby love.

 

“I want to swim daddy, please” She begs and I nod.

 

“Suengri-ah, watch my daughter carefully arasso?”

 

“I won’t come if you call me Panda.” Suengri hisses.

 

“Samchon please” My daughter begs again. “Sajangnim, Samchon Suengri doesn’t want to swim with me.”

 

“Yah!” Maknae shouts. “Carla, your daughter is bullying me.” He whines and every one burst into laughter.

 

 

-----------------------------

 

 

 

After the dinner I and jagiya went to our room while the others went to roam around or go to the pool with Soju and Suengri. I don’t know what got into her but she doesn’t want to let go of maknae.

 

 

“Can I hug my future wife?” I said arms wide open and smiling at her. She squeals and hugs me, we stay in that position for a long time, I’m the happiest guy right now, and I know it sounds cliché but that’s true.

 

“My mom told me that you went to Manila with Appa and Umma to ask for their permission.” She nuzzles my chest and look at me.

 

“Actually that’s just for formality, I ask them before about that.”

 

“Please elaborate.”

 

“Remember when you called me when I had my surgery?” She nods. “I called Glaiza that night and ask her to give me your mom’s number, then I called and talk to her. I know it’s inappropriate to introduce myself to her over the phone but I take my chances, when I tell her that I’m going to Manila for a concert, she told me that she and your dad what to meet me in person so they went to the hotel without telling you.”

 

“Good thing you’re still breathing jagiya.” She chuckles. Her dad scares me the most.

 

“I know.” I laugh. “But I’m happy they give me their blessings when I told them I want to marry you, even though they just met me.” I look at her and kiss her nose. “I love you.”

 

“Thank you! I love you too.” She kisses me again and smiles. “So you planned all of this?”

 

“Yes! I told everyone what I had in mind then we plan everything.”

 

“Thank you again and I love the ring.”

 

“I bought that ring, after I drop you off to the hotel” Her eyes wide open and step away from me. “And that’s the last time I saw you before you hide from me.”

 

“What?” She blurted out. I grab her hand and plant a soft kiss in her palm and the ring.

 

“I’m going to ask you to marry me that night but the restaurant incident happen.” I caress her face with my hands. “When you are about to go back to Manila, I feel like I’m dying, I can’t afford to stay away from you so before I went to YGE that day I ask a friend of mine to help me and I found that ring, I know you will love it. I kept it for how many years and now you’re wearing it. You made me so happy jagiya.” My vision becomes blurred, I didn’t realize that my tears prick in my eyes, she wipes my tears away and smile at me. “I love you so much”

 

 

“Thank you for loving me. I love you too so much.” She holds my face and captured my lips. I groan and hold her waist, I let her consume and take over me. She’s the love of my life and nothing will change that. She suddenly stops kissing me, staring and smiling at me. “Make love to me.” She simply said and that sends me to the edge. I smile and I start to remove her clothes and make love to my fiancé and to my future wife.

 

 

PLEASE UPVOTE