CHAPTER 67: MARTY

One Night Stand with T.O.P
THANK YOU FOR ALL THE COMMENTS.... Enjoy reading.
 
 
===================================================================================
 
 
 
CHAPTER 67 Marty
 
 
November 02
 
 
It's baby love's birthday today, I can't believe she's already 6 years old. Time really passed by so fast. Me and jagiya decided to give her a surprise birthday party here in our house. The maknae's file for a vacation for baby love's birthday, I specifically told them that the both of them should be here for Soju's birthday because it will really made her happy.
 
 
"Can you please just sit down jagiya, let us do all the work." Glaiza and Chel together with my jagiya are putting some finishing touches for our surprise for baby love. Red and white balloons are everywhere around the house, the balcony, garden and in the pool area.
 
 
"He's right." Glaiza butted in. "Look at your tummy it's about to burst." I almost forgot i'm nine months pregnant and any moment now I can give birth but i'm praying really hard not today because it's baby love's birthday and then it's jagiya's birthday. the day after tomorrow.
 
 
"I'm fine." I simply said but the truth is i'm tired.
 
 
"Just sit, will you." Chel hiss. Yes, she's still grumpy, well it's because of Jiyong...again. They're still fighting but something change between them and everyone of us notices it.
 
 
"Please." Jagiya hold my hand and ushered me in the couch. "Just sit, we're almost finish." He give me a peck in the lips and went to the other side of the living room to put a red balloon. "Where the hell is Youngbae and Jiyong?"
 
 
"They just bought a cake then they will wait for Jaejoong, Soo hyuk and Jong hyun." Glaiza said. "They will be here any minute now."
 
 
"Daesung just text me, they're waiting for Soju." My husband said, he instructed the maknae's and Manager Lee to fetch baby love in her school. Since I hit the 7th month of my pregnancy he rarely go out of the house, he's always with me, since I resign from work I always stay here in the house. He didn't allow me to go anywhere on my own.
 
 
 
Minutes have passed by my parent's and my in-laws arrives, my parents just arrive here in Seoul a few days ago because it's baby loves birthday plus they wanted to be here when I give birth for my second child. I don't have anything to ask for i'm very blessed with the people around me, they really take good care of me especially my husband. My baby love's oppas also arrived. WINNER members went to the house with Eun ji unnie. The guys also arrive after an hour with cake, ice cream and some drinks. I pout. I can't drink, I missed drinking with my friends and with jagiya or just drinking by myself.
 
 
 
"Why are you alone? Where's Paolo?" Chel arched her brow while looking at Dennis, who just arrived all by himself.
 
 
"I thought he's already here, he's not in the hotel when I left." He said sitting beside Eun ji unnie.
 
 
"That guy, he's always missing." Chel said again then she look at me and Glaiza. It only means one thing, he's dating and we have to figure out who the girl is.
 
 
"I know that look." Dennis butted in. "Let him date someone in peace, the three of you don't dare to interfere his love life." He warns and three of us just stare at him.
 
 
"We're not going to interfere, we just wanted to know who the girl is." Glaiza look at him and smile.
 
 
"How dare him not come here, did he forgot that today is baby love's birthday?" I frown and whine. "Daesung just text me they're on their way up here." I said and look at jagiya, still whining. We all gather in the living room waiting for the three of them to arrive then after a few minutes we heard the elevator pings. We even heard their conversation while walking towards the main door.
 
 
"Can you please go down Soju?" Sengri whines. "You're heavy."
 
 
"Samchon just deal with it, it's my birthday today." Soju said in a lovely voice, she's really fond of Suengri.
 
 
"Why don't you let Daesung hyung carry you?"
 
 
"Samchon will get tired." She simply said, Jagiya's dad chuckle when he heard what baby love said.
 
 
 
"SURPRISE!!!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOJU!" 
 
 
Everyone shouts making my baby love jerk, she suddenly hug Suengri in shocked. Then she look back at us and her eyes widens when she saw the whole living and dining room full of balloons and everything and anything she likes, she beams at me then wiggle out of Suengri's arms and run towards her dad.
 
 
"Is this all for me daddy?" She asks, smiling from ear to ear.
 
 
"Yes! Do you like it?" Jagiya hugs her and give her a kiss in the cheeks.
 
 
"Yes. Thank you daddy." She hugs him tightly and kiss his cheeks. "Thank you mommy." She hugs and kiss me also just like what she does to jagiya.
 
 
"Good thing you like it." Jagiya said and beam at her.  She wiggle out of jagiya's arms and one by one they kiss our baby love and wishes her a happy birthday.
 
 
"Grandpa, who's this?" She said dragging Taehyun towards jagiya's appa.
 
 
"Sueng hoon-sshi." My father in law trying to hide his smile. Baby love pouts.
 
 
"See mommy? Months have passed but grandpa didn't know them." Everyone laughs at her outburst, she keeps asking her grandpa but my father in law keeps on pissing baby love.
 
 
She patiently introduced the WINNER members to her grandpa, actually he's messing with baby love he said that it makes him happy every time Soju throw tantrums and whine when it comes to her namja chingus, of course he knows them very well. He met them a couple of times when they become the opening act for Bigbang's Japan dome tour a couple of years ago, that time they were just starting, they just win in a reality show but look at them now, they're so popular in and out of the country even in other continents of the world just like Bigbang and any other group of YGE.
 
 
"Something's not really right." I heard Dennis said, he's talking to Jaejoong, Soo hyuk and Jong hyun.
 
 
"What?" Someone asks.
 
 
"Look at them." He points at Jiyong and Chel. The two of them are sitting side by side in the balcony, alone and TALKING. I repeat TALKING not fighting nor shouting but they're freaking talking.
 
 
"Do you think they're together?" One of them suddenly blurted out.
 
 
"What are they talking about?" I almost curse and jump when someone talk in my ear, I turn around and it was Paolo.
 
 
"Stop doing that." I hiss.
 
 
"Hi" He smiles and kiss me in the cheeks. "So what are they're talking about?" I point at Chel and Jiyong's direction using my lips and now they're both LAUGHING.
 
 
"Is the world going to end?" Paolo asks.
 
 
"I hope not." I look at him and he sits in front of me. "Where did you go?" 
 
 
"I went home for a while." He said, grabbing some finger food in the table and a bottle of beer. "You want?" He said teasingly.
 
 
"You want me to strangle you?" I scowl. "And do you think I will believe you? Are you dating someone?"
 
 
"Stop asking questions I just arrive." He stands up and went to the other table where the other boys are gathered.
 
 
"So is he seeing someone?" Glaiza sits beside me.
 
 
"I don't know"
 
 
"I think he is." She said and both of us nod. Suddenly we heard Soju squeals from the outside and I bet jagiya showed her our gift. It's a huge playhouse, we purchase it a couple of weeks ago and jagiya just built it last night while baby love is sleeping.
 
 
 
 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
"The both of you will be discharge from the military in a couple of months." I smile as I pat Suengri and Daesung's back.
 
 
"That's right." Daesung beams at me. 
 
 
"I can't wait for that day to arrive, especially now that Sajangnim decides that we will do another album." Suengri said while eating chocolate cake.
 
 
"Good for you." I simply said.
 
 
"And we both can't wait to see Baby Marty." He smiles which made me frown.
 
 
"Who's Baby Marty?" Jagiya said, snaking his left arm around my waist.
 
 
"Baby Marty." Daesung points at my tummy and eventually rubs it a couple of times.
 
 
"What?" Jagiya knit his eyebrow.
 
 
"We the maknae's of the group decides that whether your baby is a boy or a girl, we will call him or her Baby Marty or Marty when he or she grows up."
 
 
"Why?" I asks.
 
 
"It's simple, when I first met you." Suengri points at me. "You're drinking apple martini." He smiles. "And the day you meet Daesung hyung for the first time, you also order apple martini."
 
 
"Since apple is a very common name and since martini is too long for a nickname we both decide to call the baby, Marty." Daesung bat his eyelashes trying to be cute. I and jagiya both agreed not to know the gender of the baby so it's still a guessing game until now. Actually both of us are excited to find out what's the gender of the baby.
 
 
"No way." Jagiya protest.
 
 
"You can't protest hyung, we ask Soju about it and she says yes." Daesung said again.
 
 
"Soju, come here." Suengri said and baby love run towards us. "Me and Samchon Daesung ask you earlier if we can give the baby a nickname, right?"
 
 
"Yes." She nods. "Hi Baby Marty." She said rubbing my tummy. "Marty is the nickname of our baby mommy."
 
 
"Are you sure baby love?" Jagiya kneel and face baby love.
 
 
"Yes daddy." She nods. "I already tell everyone about our baby's nickname." She continues pointing at everyone in the house.
 
 
"It's fine with me." I blurted out.
 
 
"Okay" Jagiya said, giving up. 
 
 
"Hyung, we're both genius." Suengri said, giving Daesung a quick hug. So it's a done deal the new baby's nickname will be Marty.
 
 
 
=====================================================================================
 
 
 
November 03 
 
7:09 pm
 
 
 
Why it's so freaking cold? I asks myself i'm in the bathroom brushing my teeth and getting ready to bed. Soju is with my mom, they're staying in the hotel, where I work before, they wanted there because it's more accessible to a mall and other shops. Since yesterday I feel a little bit uneasy maybe because i'm tired because of preparing for baby love's birthday then I will be busy again tomorrow because it's jagiya's birthday so I need to rest early, my eyes widens when I feel something rushing down my thighs and legs.
 
 
"Jagiya my water just broke." I shout.
 
 
"What?"
 
 
"My water just broke." I shout again.
 
 
"So?" He peeks his head to the bathroom door, still clueless.
 
 
"The baby will come out." I blurted out.
 
 
"What? Why didn't you say so?" He said, looking at the watery and messy bathroom floor. "Come here, be careful." He continues and grab my hand.
 
 
"I already told you a couple of times." I look at him. 
 
 
"Change first your clothes, I'll call my mom and your mom."
 
 
Every thing is so fast , one second i'm changing my clothes and the next thing I know jagiya is driving to the hospital. He already called Dr. Erica and she said that she will wait for us in the hospital. I'm trying to keep calm but jagiya is just the opposite of me, his panic level is way beyond the critical level and I think he's the one who needs more medical attention then me.
 
 
"Are you okay?" He rubs my arms and kiss the palm of my hands." I'm lying in the hospital bed while he's sitting in the chair beside me. 
 
 
"I'm fine. How about you?" I smile.
 
 
"I'm good but nervous. Are you sure you're okay?" I nod in response and a striking contraction spreads around my belly. "Jagiya, your squeezing my hands tightly. I think my blood is not circulating properly." He fakes a sad face and I chuckle.
 
 
"Deal with it." I close my eyes and breath a lungful of air. This is what I hate the most about being pregnant, the labor.
 
 
"Just don't crashed my hands." He chuckles and kiss my lips. We both got shocked when the door open it's Soju with the maknaes.
 
 
"Hi mommy! How are you?" She said climbing in jagiya's lap.
 
 
"i'm good and excited, we will see the new baby." I smile at her.
 
 
"Me too mommy." She pats my tummy and kiss it. "Look daddy." She wiggles her feet and smile at jagiya. "Samchon bought these snickers for me."
 
 
"I didn't bought that for you. You force me to buy that." Suengri shakes his head.
 
 
"Daddy, I want to enroll in samchons dance academy."
 
 
"No way." Suengri protest.
 
 
"Daddy....." She whines.
 
 
"Suengri-ah."
 
 
"Hyung did you know what she do earlier?" He started to whine while Daesung laughs. "I was about to get that girls number but you know what your daughter do? She runs toward me and shouts. 'appppppaaaaaaaaa'."
 
 
"What?" I look at him. "Who told you to do that?" I look at baby love.
 
 
"Samchon Daesung." She said pointing at her samchon.
 
 
"Yah hyung." Suengri look at Daesung's direction.
 
 
"Sorry." 
 
 
"Okay that's enough. Did you say sorry to panda?" Jagiya asks and baby love nods. "I will talk to him about you going to his dance academy."
 
 
"Carla, are you okay?" Daesung asks, another contraction strikes but I just nod.
 
 
"I think you should go home now, go the villa and sleep, tomorrow when you come back you will see the baby." Jagiya said.
 
 
"It's getting late, let's go." Suengri said, carrying Soju.
 
 
"Bye mommy." 
 
 
"Bye baby love. Jagiya." I said in a hush tone and look at him.
 
 
"I'll call Dr. Erica." 
 
 
 
=====================================================================================
 
 
 
T.O.P's POV
 
 
 
This is it, jagiya will give birth any moment now. Of course i'm starting to get worried at the same time excited, worried because I can't do anything to ease jagiya's pain, I know it's natural to feel pain but it still that I can't help her. All I can do right now is just hold her hand or rub her arms every time she experience contraction, I didn't know that being in labor can take for hours, she's having contractions every now and then for almost nine hours now.
 
 
"She's ready to push Doctor." One of the nurse said while the other one monitor jagiya's heart rate and blood pressure. Is that right? I don't know, my mind is in whirlwind right now.
 
 
"Vitals okay?" Dr. Erica asks and the nurse nods. "Sueng hyun-sshi, you're going to cut the umbilical cord right?" She suddenly asks me so I automatically nod. Can I do that? Who cut baby love's umbilical cord when she was born? I better asks jagiya later.
 
 
Dr. Erica spreads jagiya's legs and place it on top of a plate like thing which I don't know what it's called or if they really have a name for it, I stay beside jagiya, she seems to be relaxed but I know she's in a lot of pain, I kiss her temple repeatedly saying everything will be alright and saying I love you endless times. Someone taps my shoulder and smile at me it's Raquel, Jared's sister. I just bow at her and she talked briefly to jagiya, asking her something but I can't understand because i'm NERVOUS.
 
 
 
"Carla, I need you to push. You know the drill." Dr. Erica's voice back me to the present. "Push." I Lean my forehead at the side of her head and start to count with everyone. I think.
 
 
1...
 
2...
 
3...
 
4...
 
5...
 
6...
 
7...
 
8...
 
9...
 
10...
 
 
We do that 3 times to be exact and I think that is the longest count I've ever than in my entire life.
 
 
"One more good push Carla, I can see the head of the baby." Dr. Erica said and we count one more time.
 
 
1...
 
2...
 
3...
 
4...
 
5...
 
6...
 
7...
 
 
"Good job the baby's out." She said again.
 
 
"Are you okay jagiya? Good job. I love you." I said and kiss her lips, she looks so tired right now.
 
 
"Sueng hyun-sshi, cut the cord here." Raquel said handing me a scissor. My hands are shaking, maybe i'm still shocked with all the things just happen, then we hear something, something that I and jagiya wanted to hear for a long time, our baby's first cry. I kiss again jagiya's lips and caress her cheeks with the back of my hand, she just nuzzle her head to my hand and plant a soft kiss in it.
 
 
"Here's your baby, 7.2 pounds, 51 centimeters." Dr. Erica smiles at us. "Congratulations another baby girl." I carry the baby and look at her, she's not crying anymore, eyes close and I think she's sleeping.
 
 
"Jagiya" I beam at my wife and she smiles back. "She's so beautiful."
 
 
"I want to see her." The nurse grab the baby and place it carefully in jagiya's chest. Jagiya smiles as she stares at the baby. Wait, Marty... Baby Marty, our baby Marty.
 
 
 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
I glanced at my wristwatch, it's almost 4 in the afternoon, jagiya is still sleeping, regaining her strength. I can't sleep, i'm still reeling everything that's happen since last night. I wonder what happen when she gave birth to baby love, how I wish I can turn back time. I want to take care of her when she's pregnant for the first time, maybe when i'm with her she won't experience internal bleeding and everything in between.
 
 
"Jagiya." I turn my head to the right side, jagiya's awake now and smiling at me. "Hi."
 
 
"Hi." I smile back and scoot a little bit to kiss her. "How are you?"
 
 
"I'm fine. You?"
 
 
"I'm good, are you hungry?" I asks.
 
 
"Come here jagiya." 
 
 
"What? Are you hurt?" I asks scanning her body.
 
 
"I'm fine, come here, come closer." I stand up and literally shoved my face infront of her face, our nose almost touching at each other. "Happy Birthday jagiya." She kiss my nose and hug me. "I love you."I frown and stare at her.
 
 
"What?" I frown and kiss her lips. "What did you say?"
 
 
"I said Happy birthday." She said again, My frown deepens, I forgot it's my birthday today.
 
 
"Can I lie down beside you jagiya? My back hurts, I've been sitting for so long." I pout, she nods and scoot over carefully. I lie beside her and slid my arms under her head. "How are you feeling jagiya? Does it hurt? I mean your stitches?"
 
 
"Just a little bit." She sighs and hug me. "I have a surprise for you for your birthday but I ended up giving birth to Marty." 
 
 
"It's fine, actually I forgot it's my birthday today but my wish do come true." I kiss her forehead.
 
 
"What's your wish?"
 
 
"My first wish is for you to give birth the day of my birthday." I kiss her again. "Then the last one is for the both of you to be safe and it came true." I smile and tilt her head to meet my gaze. "So it's perfectly fine that we're here in the hospital."
 
 
"But how about my surprise?" She pout and wiggles but suddenly stops and I know she's hurt.
 
 
"No sudden movements jagiya." I click my tongue. "Are you okay?" She nods and nuzzle her head in my chest
 
 
 
"SURPRISE!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY HYUNG"
 
 
 
Both me and jagiya look at the door it's the boys with my family and my in laws then Dennis and Paolo and of course baby love. I frown and look at jagiya, she's smiling from ear to ear then I bring back my gaze to the boys they're also frowning.
 
 
"What?" I look at them.
 
 
"What are you doing hyung? Did you also give birth?" Suengri said. 
 
 
"Like my surprise?" Jagiya look at me and I nod. "it was supposed a surprise party in the hotel but we ended up here in the hospital."
 
 
"Thank you." I stand up and baby love run towrads me. She kiss me in both cheeks and wishes me a happy birthday.
 
 
"Daddy, where's our baby?" Baby love excitedly asks me.
 
 
"It's a boy or a girl?" Glaiza asks. I just shrugged my shoulders and smile.
 
 
"You're building up our excitement." Jiyong whines.
 
 
"Daddy, tell me!" Then there's a knock on the door. A doctor enters the room and smile at jagiya. "Aunt Kara." Baby love squeals. "Hi. I miss you."
 
 
"Hi Soju." She smiles back to baby love. "How are you Carla? Erica and Raquel are in the conference room."
 
 
"Jagiya, meet Dr. Kara, she's also an OB-GYNE like Erica and Raquel." I bow at her and smile. "She's Jared's fiance."
 
 
"Finace?" Youngabe shouts. "All your jealously is useless hyung." I scowl at him, I didn't told them that Jared had a fiance.
 
 
"You want to see the baby?" Kara look at baby love, asking her.
 
 
"Yes." Baby love said. "It's a boy or a girl?"
 
 
"Ask Mommy and Daddy." She beams. Then a nurse pushing a baby bed enters the room, everyone is excited to get a first glimpse of our Baby Marty.
 
 
"Marty." Soju squeals.
 
 
"It's a girl." I declare. "Bryce Cassidy." Everyone gather to see her,my appa and umma with my in laws hug me and my wife while the others are busy looking at our new angel. 
 
 
"Jagiya" I whisper to my wife. "Thank you for another wonderful gift you gave me." I kiss her lips. "I love you."
 
 
"I love you too."