CHAPTER 14: SOJU

One Night Stand with T.O.P

CHAPTER 14 SOJU

 

 

Months have passed and I still didn’t make any move or effort to communicate with T.O.P, and a few months ago he also stop texting me and that really hurts me, it feels like someone stabs me and keep twisting the knife in my heart. Did his love for me fade? Did he found someone else or he got bored and tired waiting for me? I sigh and sit in the couch, I’m all alone in our house but I think Chel and Paolo are going to arrive any moment from now. It’s 10 in the evening, I’m hungry and can’t hardly move because of my big tummy. My doctor told me that I can give birth anytime soon, I’m excited and nervous at the same time,  

 

 

I’m holed up in our house since I’m on a maternity leave, all I do is watched Bigbang’s concert courtesy of Glaiza, she has everything, and I mean everything. She gives me a present, Bigbang big show 2011, she wants my baby to look like one of the members. Jeez!

 

 

“Still watching that concert?” Chel ask as she and Paolo enters the house with Glaiza.

 

“I don’t have anything to do. I’m so bored”

 

“How are you?” Paolo said as he gently rubs my tummy and I’m sure he’s talking to my baby. “Did you enjoy hearing your dad’s and uncle’s voice?” I scoffed and he smirks at me.

 

“What did you say boss?” Glaiza ask and the 3 of us just look at her.

 

“I told you these girls are head over heels with those guys” Paolo answers Glaiza’s question

 

“Can you just turn it off?” Chel butted in. “I hate seeing GD”

 

“Why?” Paolo ask.

 

“I just hate him that’s all.”

 

“Look at them, they’re handsome.” Glaiza points at the TV screen, its GD and T.O.P stage their singing “oh yeah” with Park Bom.

 

“Nice legs.” Paolo said.

 

“Just turn it off” Chel shouts.

 

 

Suddenly pain strikes me. !

 

 

“Ouch!” I shout. “I think my baby is coming out”

 

“What?” The three of them said in unison.

 

 

In a matter of seconds everyone is in panic, Glaiza grab my bag were I prepare the baby’s clothes while Paolo walks towards the door to start the car, Chel stands in front of me ad look me in the eye.

 

 

“Can you it up and give birth tomorrow? I’m too tired, I just want to sleep.”

 

Paolo and Glaiza look at Chel and we all laugh.

 

“How the hell can I it up?” I ask while giggling. It hurts so much but I can’t stop giggling.

 

“I’m just asking”

 

“Just call her mom, will you?” Paolo said as we walk towards the car.

 

 

I can’t bare the pain, I’m in labor for 3 hours already. I’m in a private room with the 3 of them waiting for me to finally give birth.

 

 

“I’ll just buy coffee, want anything?” Glaiza asks.

 

“I’ll come with you, I want to eat something.” Chel said and they went out of the room.

 

“Are you okay?” Paolo ask and I nod. Suddenly his phone rings and went out as well when the nurse enter the room.

 

 

After the nurse checks on me, I grab my phone and finally have the courage to call T.O.P, I’m so close to tell him that I’m giving birth to his first child and demand him to fly here in Manila because I’m so ing scared but I composed myself, I know it’s late but I just want to hear his voice to calm myself. The other line rings and my heart is in my throat while I feel pain everywhere.

 

 

“Jagiya” He said in a surprise voice. “Jagiya, it’s that you?”

 

“Yes! Hi how are you?” I said in a low voice and he still knows my number.

 

“I’m fine, I can’t believe you called me. I thought you forgot me. It’s been almost 10 months since I last talk to you, in my car when I drop you to your hotel.”

 

“How can I forget you?” I said then I had another contraction. “Ouch” I shout.

 

“Jagiya, are you okay? What happen?” And I hear concern and worry in his voice.

 

“I’m good don’t worry. You stop sending text messages to me.”

 

“I thought you didn’t want to know anything about me, I thought you didn’t care”

 

“I love reading your messages”

 

“Really?” He sighs and I know his smiling right now.

 

“Stop smiling” I said and the pain is not tolerable anymore.

 

“How did you know that?” He laughs and I smile. “Jagiya, I like to explain everything to you.”  He’s serious now and I can’t take the pain anymore, I feel that my baby is so ready to come out.

 

“Let’s talk some other time okay? I have to go now”

 

“Is everything okay? You sound different? Are you hurt?” I’m so tempted to tell him that I’m in the hospital but I stop myself.

 

“Everything is good Tabi, Bye!”

 

 

I hang up before he can even answer me, I scream because of the pain and next thing I know Chel, Paolo and Glaiza is in the room together with my doctor and the nurse.

 

 

“She’s ready to give birth” The doctor exclaimed.

 

 

 

============================================================================================

 

 

T.O.P’S POV

 

 

SHE REALLY CALLED ME! I said to myself while beaming at my phone.

 

“What happen to you hyung?” GD said while looking at me, the five of us are chilling in the condo, the one I bought for Carla and me. It’s 2 in the morning and was enjoying our free time.

 

“Carla called me while I’m in the kitchen.”

 

“Really?” They said with wide eyes. I nod and smile at them.

 

“But…” I frown remembering her voice and panic suddenly strikes me.

 

“But what hyung?” Youngbae ask

 

“I don’t know.”

 

“What do you mean you don’t know?” Daesung said while drinking his red wine.

 

“Why so slow hyung, just call her back. Don’t waste this opportunity.” Suengri shouts, I narrow my eyes to him but eventually I obey him, I dialed jagiya’s number but to my surprise Chel answers her phone.

 

 

“Chel? Where’s Carla?”

 

“What do you want now?” She hisses.

 

“I just wanted to talk to her.”

 

“No, you can’t.”

 

“She just called me a couple of minutes ago.”

 

“What? She called you?” She asks and I think she’s surprise about what I said.

 

“Yes! She called me, can I talk to her again? Is she alright? I’m worried.”

 

“She’s not here…. can you call again later? She’s busy.”

 

 

Suddenly I heard a voice.

 

“Paging Doctor Sy… please proceed to the operating room.” she’s in the hospital.

 

 

“Chel, where are you? Where is Carla?” I shout and got really worried.

 

“She’s fine I have to go” Then she hangs up.

 

 

“She hangs up on me, Chel hangs up on me” I told the guys. “I think they’re in the hospital”

 

“Give me that phone of yours.” GD said and snatches my phone to my hand and call jagiya’s number again.

 

 

 

Oh my God, what happen to her? I shudder as I sit in the couch while GD is calling Carla again? I can’t believe she called me. She really do call me and hearing from her that she loves reading my messages make me smile and hope blooms in my heart, we can still be together again I’m sure of that and I am willing to do anything and everything to win her back again but right now all I can wish for is I hope she’s fine and safe.

 

 

“Yah Chel, don’t play games with me” GD shouts while talking to Chel. “Hyung wants to talk to Carla right now, where is she?” Then he look at my phone and turn to us.

 

 

“She hang up and shouts at me hyung” GD said. “That !”

 

 

============================================================================================

 

 

 

CHEL’S POV

 

 

“You’re going to be fine okay!” I said to Carla before I went out of her room, she’s about to give birth. Me, Paolo and Glaiza are walking back and forth while waiting for the doctor to come out. Her phone is in my hands when it vibrates, it’s an incoming call from T.O.P.

 

 

 

 

“Hello”

 

“Chel? Where’s Carla?”

 

“What do you want now?” I hiss.

 

“I just wanted to talk to her.”

 

“No, you can’t.”

 

“She just called me a couple of minutes ago.”

 

“What? She called you?” I’m surprised and shocked.

 

“Yes! She called me, can I talk to her again? Is she alright? I’m worried.”

 

“She’s not here…. can you call again later? She’s busy.”

 

 

Suddenly I heard a voice.

 

“Paging Doctor Sy… please proceed to the operating room.”

 

 

“Chel, where are you? Where is Carla?” He shouts.

 

“She’s fine I have to go” I hang up and curse.

 

 

“Who’s that?” Paolo ask me.

 

“T.O.P”

 

“Did you tell him?”

 

“No! I’m not in the position to tell him anything, that’s Carla’s problem.”

 

“Then why did he suddenly call?”

 

“He told me that Carla called him a while ago.”

 

“Carla called who?” Glaiza butted in.

 

“The father of her child.” I said and Paolo glare at me then her phone vibrates again. I stand and walk away from them.

 

 

“T.O.P I told you she’s fine, stop calling her.” I said in gritted teeth.

 

“Hi Rich or Chel, whoever you are.” What?

 

“Who’s this? Stop messing around T.O.P” But T.O.P didn’t know about Rich, right?

 

“Didn’t recognized my voice? After you kiss me inside the car, you didn’t recognize me?” Whoa! His mad, whoever this bastard he’s freaking mad. Oh ! It’s Gdragon!

 

“She’s in a meeting right now.” I shout. The hell I care if I’m in a hospital.

 

“So you remember me now Rich.” He said in a quite deadly tone.

 

“I don’t know what you’re talking about, I’m busy okay!”

 

“Yah Chel, don’t play games with me” GD shouts. “Hyung wants to talk to Carla right now, where is she” That’s it. I press the end button.

 

 

He has a nice voice, deep, y voice. Not as deep as T.O.P’s voice but for me it’s y. How on earth did he know that I’m Rich? And he sounds mad, really mad! Well the hell I care, he started it all so I’m just returning the favor and I’m shocked he still remembers the kiss. I still remember that kiss and my heart is pounding every time I remember it, probably pounding because of anger towards him. I smirk, sorry to disappoint you Mr. Kwon Jiyong but you will never see me again for the rest of your life.

 

 

I don’t know how many minutes have passed but we’re still waiting outside, walking back and forth, and feeling restless, wondering what’s happening to Carla. After what it feels like forever the doctor followed by a nurse emerges from her room.

 

 

“They’re both fine, the baby is healthy. You can come in now.” The doctor said to us and immediately we went inside the room.

 

 

===========================================================================================

 

 

 

I’m feeding my daughter when Paolo, Chel and Glaiza went inside the room. I beam at them with so much happiness, even though I’m so tired and ready to sleep. After feeding the three of them takes turn to carry my baby.

 

 

“I can’t believe that this child is inside you a while ago.” Chel said as she carries my baby.

 

“Me either”

 

“Why don’t you take some rest we will take care of your baby.” Glaiza said while taking pictures of the baby.

 

“Can I?” I ask

 

“Of course” Paolo answers but totally ignoring me because of the baby, I scoffed. “I heard you call him”

 

“Yes! How did you know?”

 

“He called again, twice.” He said

 

“Just once” Chel butted in, still not looking at me. “After I hang up, GD called and his furious.”

 

“GD? As in Gdragon? Kwon Jiyong, leader of Bigbang?” Glaiza’s eyes wide while beaming at Chel.

 

“Don’t get too excited will you.” Paolo look at her while smiling.

 

“Anyway it looks like watching movies, MV’s, reality show and concerts really works.” Glaiza said and we all look at her, frowning.

 

“What are you talking about?” Chel ask.

 

 

Glaiza grab her phone and look for something. “Look!” She said as she points to the screen of her phone. “They’re the same right? The baby got her eyes and lips like him, it feels like he’s the father of Carla’s baby.”

 

“Who’s that?” Chel ask as she looks alternately to the picture and to the baby.

 

“T.O.P” Glaiza said merrily.

 

“Let me see that” Paolo grabs the phone and examine the picture then nods and hands me the phone.

 

 

Holy hell! It feels like she’s the girl version of Tabi. I gape at them with mouth hang open.

 

 

“What’s the name of your baby?” She suddenly asks.

 

“Audrey Nicole”

 

“Can we call her Nicole” Chel said. “Hi baby Nicole”

 

“No!”

 

“Then what?” Paolo said still looking at the phone then the baby.

 

“Her nickname is Soju.” I smile and the three of them look at me with amused but wide eyes.