CHAPTER 64: BUM (PART 2)

One Night Stand with T.O.P
CHAPTER 64 BUM (PART 2)
 
 
I twist and turn in our bed as I try my very best to open my eyes, I still want to sleep and just lie in the bed for the rest of the day but I have to force myself to stand up, take a shower and get dress because I have a meeting this morning plus I have a check up in the afternoon. I glanced at the clock and it says 8:42 in the morning, I stretch and turn to the other side of the bed, and my guess is right. I'm alone in the bed... again.
 
 
Since the fight between me and Tabi started, I hardly see him in the house, he spend most of his time in his office doing some work or composing new songs or playing with Soju or just stay their. Whoever saw me and Jared in the restaurant having dinner that night will going to hear a piece of my mind, how can he or she just tell him that i'm on a date with my boss? I can still remember how we fight that night, i'm so excited to see him after 5 days, without him in the house makes me and Soju incomplete and not to mention I have to tell him something important.
 
 
===================================================================================================================
 
 
FLASHBACK:
 
 
"Jiyong-ah, what are you doing here?" I saw him standing beside the elevator, when I park my car in the garage. "I miss you." I smile and cling my arms in his.
 
"I miss you too." He smiles back and pat my cheeks. "How are you and the baby?"
 
"We're both fine. Why are you here... Alone?" I look at him, he seems to be uneasy, maybe another fight with Chel. I press the up button and wait for the elevator to arrive.
 
"Hyung's not in a good mood right now." He starts and look at me. "He found out something that made him so furious."
 
"About what?' I frown and both of us walk towards the lift. "Tell me." I insists and shake his arms.
 
"Just ask him." He said worriedly. "Or better yet just ignore him if he goes ballistics." He continues then suddenly press the stop button of the elevator. "Why don't you spend the night to his parent's house or in our dorm." My curiosity hikes up.
 
"What's going on? You better start this elevator again Jiyong, I have my own house so I don't need to sleep somewhere else." I said in deadly tone. He sighs and press another button and in no time the elevator door slides open revealing the hallway of our house heading to the main door. He was right Jagiya's aura is different, brows knit together, he's breathing heavily and his fists curl into a ball. I got shocked when I saw Youngabe and Jaejoong in our house with him.
 
"Where's baby love?" I ask Jiyong, he's walking beside me.
 
"She's with hyung's parents." He simply said. 
 
"Seriously what's going on?" I ask again, getting annoyed every second passed. When jagiya saw me he becomes more furious even eyes blazing while looking at me.
 
"Tell me the truth." He shouts that made me flinch, he never shouts at me like that. EVER. "Am I not enough for you?"
 
"What?" I said in confusion. "What are you talking about?" 
 
"I just go to Japan for 5 freaking days then you go out on a date with your boss." He shouts and stand up. ME and JARED on a DATE? I don't know if I should laugh or frown or get mad because of what he said.
 
"Date? I didn't go on a date with my boss." 
 
"Do you think I will believe you?" He scoffs. "Someone saw you having dinner with him three days straight." He said in gritted teeth.
 
"That's not a date." I stated and look at him then to Youngbae and Jaejoong.
 
"Do you think you can fool me Carla?" Damn! He call me by my first name.
 
"Whoever told you that makes a mistake." I said quietly. Trying my best to calm down, i'm so happy this morning because finally I can see again.
 
"Just admit it that you cheat on me." He smirks. My blood boils and I notice that the three guys smells a huge fight  between me and my husband.
 
"So you believe that person rather than me?" I raised my brow and cross my arms across my chest.
 
"Yes." He said straight in my eyes. My blood boils some more and I know I will erupt anytime soon.
 
"That's not true." I said in defeat and place my bag in the couch.
 
"Just admit it, if you really like him just go with him." That's it, I can't take it anymore.
 
"Damn it! How many times do I have to tell you that i'm not dating my boss." I look at him. 
 
"I don't trust you anymore." He said. "I don't trust whatever your saying right now."
 
"I'm freaking 16 weeks pregnant Sueng Hyun, he's my boss nothing more, nothing less." I said in gritted teeth. "If you don't trust me I don't give a damn."
 
"Okay! That's enough." Jaejoong interjects. "Since you're 16 weeks pregnant you need to rest. Jiyong go with her in the bedroom." He instructs and then look at my accusive husband. "And you, we need to talk. I told you to calm down."
 
 
 
I went to our bedroom and lock myself in the bathroom. I need to calm myself, since he left for Japan i've been depressed. I need to clear my mind because my tummy is starting to hurt again and I don't want to experience what happen before when i'm pregnant with Soju. 
 
 
"Carla." Jiyong knocks on the bathroom door. "Are you okay?"
 
"I'm fine. I just need to take a quick shower."
 
"Are you sure?" He said, worried even. "I'll just wait for you here."
 
"Don't bother to wait just go outside, your hyung might accused that we're having an affair." I scoff and strip my clothes off.
 
"Give him some time." He said. "And besides, you're not my type." I chuckle to what he said.
 
"You're not my type either." I shot back.
 
"I'll wait for you here." He said and I open the shower. I take my time inside the bathroom, I don't want to go out in the bedroom with a bad mood because for sure if me and my husband bump into each other, fight will escalate.
 
 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
"Are you okay?" Jaejoong checks on me as he enters the bedroom, he's carrying Soju and I think my love likes it a lot.
 
"I'm fine." I smile at baby love. Jiyong is still with me in the bedroom, he's sitting in the couch while i'm sitting on the bed.
 
"Hi mommy. I'm home." She said in a sing song tone. "I saw daddy, he's in his office with Samchon Youngbae." She beams at me and wave at Jiyong.
 
"Daddy's busy." I simply said. Busy accusing me on having an affair with my boss.
 
"Just rest." Jaejoong said. "Don't worry, i'll talk to him."
 
"He step on the line." Jiyong suddenly said. "He just accused her just like that, he didn't even ask Carla if it's true or not."
 
"I don't want to hear it anymore." I walk towards Jaejoong and carry Soju. "Let's sleep baby love, mommy's tired." I kiss her cheeks and she giggles.
 
"Okay mommy. Let's go to my room." She said. "Goodnight Samchon Jaejoong, samchon Jiyong." She beams at them and wave.
 
"Good night darling." Jiyong waves back and smile.
 
"Good night." Jaejoong smiles. "Don't worry, he's just tired and jealous." He continues. I want to comment on what he said but I stop myself, I don't want to talk anymore, i'm dead tired and all I want to do is sleep. I walk towards Soju's room as I carry her in my arms. I hope everything will be okay by tomorrow..... I hope.
 
 
 
END OF FLASHBACK
 
 
===================================================================================================================
 
 
 
I sigh and tears prick in my eyes, this is by far the worst fight we ever had. How can he just accused me like that? How can he just believe someone rather than me? If I go on a dinner with Jared while his away it's because I have my own  reasons but just to clarify i'm not cheating on him, I repeat. I'M NOT CHEATING ON HIM. I sit up and was about to go to the bathroom, the corner of my eyes caught something on the bedside table, it's a piece of paper, a note.
 
 
Me and Soju will drop you off to the hotel before we go to the villa.
 
 
 
Simple as that, I stare at it for a moment. No jagiya and no I love you. Okay! If he wants to ignore me, fine. I don't want to stress myself, I make my way to the bathroom and get ready to go to work.
 
 
"Bye baby love." I beam at her while unbuckling my seatbelt, we're in the back entrance of the hotel. Tabi is driving while Soju is at the back seat.
 
"Mommy give me a hug." She said. I hop down the car and open the passenger door. "Bye mommy." She said hugging me. "See you later mommy." She said making a sad face.
 
"That trick doesn't have an effect on me anymore." I beam at her.
 
"Daddy, we're busted." She said grinning while looking at Tabi, I ruffled her hair and kiss her temple. I didn't glance at Tabi I just ignore him, I don't have a time to argue with him.
 
"Carla" I turn around and it's Youngbae with Glaiza.
 
"What are you doing here?" I ask, he just smile and point at Glaiza. Okay! I get it, he will spend his day here in the hotel.
 
"Hyung where are you going?"
 
"Villa, you want to come?"
 
"Sure." He said and turn around to face us. "Baby, i'll just go with them. Wait for me later okay?" He kiss Glaiza in the lips. I just wave at Soju one more time and walk towards the employees entrance.
 
"Still not talking to your husband?" Glaiza suddenly pops beside me.
 
"He's the one who doesn't want to talk to me." I said. "Let's not talk about him."
 
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
"Carla" It's Dennis. "Someone is looking for you." He opens my office door wider and I saw a delivery guy.
 
"Mrs. Choi?" He asks and I automatically nod. "Delivery for you." I startled when I realized that there are atleast 6-7 delivery guys, they started to place different food on the table.
 
"What's this?" I ask dumbfounded.
 
"Someone orders it and ask if we can deliver it here and don't worry it's already paid." They bow and leave my office.
 
"It looks like I don't need to buy lunch." Dennis grins, I didn't realized that it's already lunch time but who cares, my mouth is salivating right now.
 
"Call everyone, let's eat lunch." I said and grab my phone, I receive a message from Tabi.
 
 
I'll fetch you around 3PM, you have monthly check up today.
 
 
No jagiya and I love you again? I scoff and whine quietly, i'm starting to get pissed off with him right now. The lunch went well and my tummy is happy again. I receive another text message from Tabi at exactly 3PM he's in the basement parking waiting for me and we went to Dr. Erica for my check up. Thank God everything is well with the baby but I still need to take vitamins, after the check up he drops me off back to the hotel and off he goes somewhere. We didn't even talk on the whole trip, I just heard his voice when he's talking to my doctor asking some questions about my pregnancy and about the baby.
 
 
 
Just take a cab home, i'm doing something important.
 
 
He text me around 6PM. Fine! I think this is the best thing for us, it feels awkward whenever we're in the same place together but I miss him so badly. I sigh and start to read some documents.
 
 
 
===================================================================================================================
 
 
T.O.P'S POV
 
 
 
I'm staring at my wife for as long as I remember, it's been more than a week that we've been fighting because of my jealously. I have a good reason to be jealous right? Who told her that she can go out with that guy? She knows very well that I don't like her spending time with that prick. I stare at her for a couple of minutes more, she's still sleeping. I caress her face lightly and smile, I really miss her, we've been ignoring each other after our fight when I arrive from Japan, good thing the guys are here to pacify me.
 
 
"I miss you" I lean closer and kiss her forehead. "I love you" I gave her a chaste kiss in the lips and stand up.
 
 
After checking on baby love I went to my office, this is where I spend most of my time since me and Carla are not talking to each other, I just left a note on the bedside table. I know I look like an idiot for not talking to my wife and yes i'm having tantrums again but can you blame me?
 
 
"Mommy stop!" I suddenly heard baby love squeal, her laughter echoed all throughout the house. "Mommy." I peek at them and I almost got a heart attack. Jagiya is chasing baby love all around the house, both of them are freshly showered and ready to go.
 
"Yah!" I raise my voice and both of them stop and look at me. "Carla, who told you that you can run?"
 
"Me and mommy are playing daddy." Baby love said while trying to catch her breath.
 
"Mommy can't run because she's pregnant right?"
 
"Okay." Baby love responds.
 
"I'll just grab my keys then we will go." I didn't wait for them to respond, I went back to my office and tidy up my desk then look for my car keys. I went outside and found my girls in the dining table both sitting. I notice that a lot of food delivery flyers are place in the table.
 
"Mommy what are you doing?" Baby love asks, looking at her mom with confused look while Carla is salivating over the flyers, looking at them one by one.
 
"I can't decide what to eat." She sighs and lean closer to the table staring at the said flyers. carefully.
 
"Mommy, are you and our baby hungry?" She just nod. "You want daddy to cook for you and the baby?" She shakes her head in response.
 
"Let's go." I declare as if I didn't hear them. Both of them look at me and eventually follow me to the car.
 
"I forgot something inside." Carla said after buckling baby love's  seat belt, she went back to the house and after a couple of minutes she's back then off we go to the hotel.
 
 
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
"Grandpa, I think my mommy and my daddy are fighting." Baby love suddenly blurted out, we just arrive a couple of minutes ago here in my parents villa. "They're not talking to each other." She continues while munching chocolate chip cookies that my noona baked.
 
"Is that true Seung hyun?" Appa's voice stiffens my body. Me and Youngbae just stare at each other. "I would just  like to remind you that she's pregnant." He looks at me and I became paralized.
 
"It's just a petty quarrel appa." I reassure him.
 
"Just make sure, don't give her stress. You know very well that is bad for her." My appa continues. "If something bad happen to my unborn grandchild and to my daughter in law you're so dead." I just nod, I saw Youngbae trying to suppress his laughter. Sometimes my dad really scared me.
 
 
"Good thing me and Minho oppa are not fighting." Baby love said. the three of us look at her with wide eyes.
 
"And who is that?" My appa asks.
 
"Grandpa you didn't know him?" Baby love pouts. "He's my namja chingu."
 
"He's from YG, one of the members of Winner." Youngbae explains and appa just nods.
 
 
Baby love continues to whine because everytime she tells something to appa he just shrugged his shoulders, she can't believe that her grandpa doesn't know who Minho, Seung hoon, Taehyun, B.I and Bobby are, so she decided to stay in the villa and give my appa a lesson to know all my baby love's namja chingu's. Me and Youngbae decided to go to YGE to meet Hwangssabu-nim but I told him that I need to go home first, I need to get that flyers.
 
 
"Here." I hand the flyers to Youngbae the minute we arrive at my house.
 
"What's these?" He ask, confused.
 
"Call each one of that then order, tell them to deliver it to the hotel then pick the payment here." I instructed him. He looks at the flyers one by one from fried chicken to black bean noodles to pizza to burger.
 
"All of these?" He asks again and I nod.
 
"My wife can't decide which one to order and eat, so just call all of them." I smile and went to our room, I need some gym clothes. "Use the phone in my office." I quickly add.
 
"Am I a freaking slave?" Youngbae said to himself.
 
"For now, yes!" I replied and he went to my office. I hope Carla will enjoy the food I order for her.
 
 
"Are you done Youngabe?" I shout and place my duffel bag in the couch, he's still in my office. 
 
"I have to call 10 restaurants hyung." He smirks at me and sit in the couch. "I also called Glaiza, i told her to just pay for all the food then you will just pay her back since we're going to YGE."
 
"Okay."
 
"Here" He hands me a white envelope.
 
"What's this?"
 
"I saw that on top of your desk." He said. I frown because I tidy my desk before going to the hotel.
 
"Are you sure?" He nods and I open the envelope. My eyes widens when I read the first paragraph that's written on the paper.
 
"What is it?" Youngbae asks when he saw my reaction.
 
"Do Glaiza know about this?" I hand him the paper and he has same reaction as mine.
 
"No! She didn't tell me anything about this." He said while waving the paper in the air. I grab it again and read the contents, I just want to make sure what I read is right.
 
"Call Jiyong tell him to go here, let's not go to YGE. I have something in mind." I simply said.
 
"What?"
 
"I'll tell everything later when Jiyong arrives." I read it again and again, is this really true? My brows are knit together when my phone beeps, my frown deepens when I saw at the end of the message who sent it. Yes my blood boils again in an instant.
 
 
Who, where and how did he get my number? Don't tell me he get it from Carla? Okay I don't want to go to that idea that he and my wife are together again, I send a reply then put my phone back to my jeans pocket.
 
 
"Are you going to choke someone hyung?" Youngbae said chuckling.
 
"Yes!" I simply said, he just look at me and laughs.
 
"By the way Jiyong will be here with Jaejoong hyung."
 
"With Jaejoong?"
 
"Jaejoong hyung is looking for you maybe he wanted to talk to you again about what happen the last time he was here while you go nuts and accused your wife of cheating." He said. "You know what hyung, I think you really went overboard, good thing Carla didn't leave you."
 
"I know, I shouldn't listen to that girl."
 
"You mean Hana?" He asks. "And do you think Carla can do that to you? Like what you said in the interview the other day, you two separate for more than a year and if she likes Jared that span of time is more than enough for them to have and build a relationship."
 
"I should have trust my wife more."
 
"Do you get my point hyung?" I just nod in response. Youngbae keeps on lecturing me when Jiyong and Jaejoong arrive in the villa, I show them the paper and tell them what I had in mind.
 
"I really need your help." I look at them, the four of us are in the living room eating some left over pasta Carla made last night.
 
"And now you want some help?" Jaejoong raised his eyebrows. "After all the shouting and accusing?"
 
"I know." I said.
 
"Fine hyung we will help you." Jiyong declares. I instruct them what to do then I went to the hotel to pick Carla for her monthly check up, earlier i'm thinking if I will accompany her or not but I just realized that I need to go with her because.... I love her and she's still my wife and the mother of my children. That's simple.
 
 
That was the most awkward car ride we ever had, we didn't speak to each other, she didn't even glance at my direction her gaze is fix in the window staring at nothing. When we arrive back to the hotel she just say thank you and went back inside while I went to a nearby coffee shop waiting for someone and after a few minutes someone sit in the chair in front of me.
 
 
"Hi" The person in front of me say, I suddenly wonder if this is a good idea or not.