CHAPTER 4: MEET MY FRIENDS

One Night Stand with T.O.P

CHAPTER 4: MEET MY FRIENDS

 

 

Let me tell you something about my friends.

 

 

Chel, 28 years of age (well, the three of us has the same age). Event planner. My smooth talker friend. She easily finds a prey to devour, I don’t know what she has that every man sees in her. She had boyfriends couple of times but she’s not taking it seriously. She’s just playing around like a toddler in a play pen, well she’s a smart girl she knows who will she seduce and when she’s done with the man, she will just dump him and just vanish in no time.

 

 

Paolo, well what can I say about him? His a General Manager, very handsome. He’s a very good friend, you can relay to him every time you have a problem but boy, if he thinks you’re wrong he’s going to give you a good speech. He’s a happy go lucky guy, he’s been our constant go to guy when we’re in trouble. He’s a bit close when it comes to his love life but he shares everything to us. He’s our boyfriend every time we have to take revenge from the boy who hurts us, he knows when to rescue us. In short his every woman’s ideal man.

 

 

The three of us work in the same hotel, 5 star hotel to be exact. Paolo is our boss, in front of our collogues me and Chel we’re like” Yes, boss” “Consider it done boss” “Thank you boss” That kind of stuffs but when the three of us left alone we’re like loose animals. Goofing and playing around, acting like we’re not 28 yrs old. That kind of things, we’re immature at times but we stick together whenever one of us needs help.

 

 

==========================================================================================

 

 

“I love you jagiya, see you later, me and Jiyong have a schedule today.” T.O.P said as he kisses my lips. Wet kisses to be exact.

 

“Okay! Be careful and eat on time. I love you too jagiya.” I said. He just smiles and he disappeared.

 

 

The next thing I know I’m in a restaurant. I saw T.O.P and the rest of the Bigbang members sitting in a table. Beside T.O.P is a girl with a long hair, very deep dimples and a curvaceous body. Wait, who the hell was that? Then I’m standing in front of them.

 

 

 “Carla, meet my yeoja chingu” T.O.P said to me.

 

 

“Hi Carla, meet my namja chingu” she said as she points to T.O.P.

 

 

What the hell? Where am I? I didn’t remember going here.

 

 

Namja chingu? Yeoja chingu? Jagiya? Bull crap! I didn’t understand any of that.

 

 

Then someone is yelling at me but I can’t see where it came from.

 

============================================================================================

 

 

“Get up!” Paolo said as he drags the duvet out of the bed.

 

Monday morning in Seoul. We’re supposed to be at the airport right now but because of me, we have to stay here for two more weeks. Two more weeks of pure happiness and lust. Well, that’s just for me, I don’t know about them.

 

“What’s wrong with you?” I shout. “Just give me 30 more minutes, I just want to sleep.” I continue as I snatch the duvet from Paolo’s hand and went back to the bed.

 

 It’s just a dream, a stupid dream. I said to myself. Why am I dreaming like that? Aish! Carla who told you that you’re allowed to fall in love. I said and trying not to torture my own self.

 

“You play girl, you’re phone keeps on ringing. Why don’t you answer it first before you went back to dreamland or you want me to answer that for you?” He said as he hit me repeatedly with a pillow.

 

“! What time is it?” I jerk up and hunt for my phone, that doesn’t stop from ringing.

 

“Quarter to 10. Why? Have some plans?” He said.

 

“Hello... T.O.P-sshi…. I just woke up… Sorry, I over slept….” Its T.O.P. Paolo walks towards me and literally sticks his head to my phone so he can hear my phone conversation. I push him away but he doesn’t let go of me. “Can you give me another 30 minutes to prepare...Okay? I’ll call you when I’m ready. Bye.”

 

 

“What the hell are you doing?” I ask Paolo whose sitting beside me grinning from ear to ear.

 

“Listening to other people’s phone conversation.” He smiles at me while battling his eye lashes.

 

“Have you eaten breakfast? Where’s Chel?”

 

“No! Not yet, I think she’s busy sinking her fangs to her new boy toy.” We both look at each other and start to laugh.

 

 

Well what can I say Chel is doing what she does the best and I must say she can smell who to flirt with, she’s been like that since we met. She told me she doesn’t want to have a serious relationship because she’s afraid she might end up like me. In short she doesn’t want to get hurt. I always told her it’s a good feeling to love and to be loved but she just answers me with “Screw love! I don’t want to end up like you Carla.” Can I slap her face? Or better yet burn all her shoes? That’s more like it. I said to myself.

 

 

“Carla, stop day dreaming.” Paolo said. “Your so called princess charming is waiting for you.”

 

“He’s not my princess charming, I already told you last night I just wanted to have fun.” I lied! Wait, what?  IT’S JUST FOR FUN, NO MORE NO LESS.

 

“How about you, don’t have any plans for today?” I face him

 

“Don’t know yet. I will just roam around later.” He said as he lie down to my bed and stare at nothing.

 

 

“Fine. I’ll just take a shower first.”

 

 

“Scrub properly okay! You need to impress your prince charming.” He said while laughing.

 

I smirk at him and went to the bathroom. I will scrub my whole body that’s for sure.

 

=========================================================================================

 

 

 

CHEL’S POV

 

 

 

*Good Morning baby Rich. My shift just ended, want to grab some breakfast with me and maybe go to the mall after that?*

 

 

I’m cursing while grabbing my phone from the bed side table, for heaven’s sake its 9:15 in the morning and someone is bugging me already. My frown turns into smile when I read Tyron’s text message. What a good way to start my week, good thing we will stay here for other 2 weeks. But to be honest with you I’m bored already with Tyron, since the day we arrive here I already meet 3 boy toys which mean Tyron is my 4th boy toy.

 

 

Let me explain something first, you want to know why he called me RICH? Well, that’s my rule number 1, never give my real name to every boy I met. Rule number 2, never sleep with them. Just spend their cash and off I go like nothing happens. I know it’s a bit cruel but that’s how I roll and of course last but not the least rule number 3, never fell in love. I’ve seen Carla cry like it’s the end of the world and I’ve seen Paolo drink every bottle of alcohol he can consume. So why bother fell in love when I can play those boys right my palm.

 

 

“Whose phone was that?” I said loudly, Carla is fast asleep while Paolo is doing some stretching in the living room. I’m all dress up and ready to hit the mall with Tyron.

 

 

“It’s probably Carla’s phone, wake her up I have to go now.” I wave goodbye to Paolo and went straight to the door.

 

 

“Buy something for me. Please!” He shouts as I close the door.

 

 

MALL! Full of designer shops, from clothes to shoes to accessories, all branded. This is my haven! I clung my arm to Tyron as we enter every designer shop we see and boy I’m in seventh heaven, all I do is point to the items and viola I can have them. This is life! I’m a smooth talker, everything I want I just tell it to them and they will bring it to me.

 

 

“Need anything else baby?” Tyron said as he kissed my temple.

 

 


“You know I don’t want you to spend so much for me. It’s not right baby.”

 

 

“What are you talking about? Don’t worry I can afford it, just promise me one thing. Spend the night with me later. Let’s go to my place.” He said as he kissed me in the lips with pure love, passion or lust. I don’t know and I don’t care.

 

 

“Sorry to disappoint you but it’s a bloody Monday today.” I pause and look at him. “Not just today but for the next couple of days.” I continue.

 

 

“Really?” He sighs. “Fine! You’re going to stay here until next week right?” He continues. “So next week instead? Don’t worry I’ll be gentle.”

 

 

I just smile at him and mentally curse Carla. Damn it! We better go back to Manila or else I’m in deep trouble. I said to myself. I have to talk to Carla about this, if she decides to prolong our stay again I think we have to check-in in another hotel. !

 

 

“I’m tired baby, let’s go back to the hotel.” I said to Tyron, I have to talk to them about this I don’t want to end up in bed with him. I want to puke just by thinking about it.

 

 

“Okay! I’ll just drop you off then I will head home.”

 

 

“Fine and Thank you. You made me so happy.”

 

 

When I arrive at the hotel Paolo and Carla is eating dinner while watching some Korean drama, I place my shopping bags in one corner and stand in front of them.

 

 

“I have a problem!”

 

 

===========================================================================================

 

 

 

PAOLO’S POV

 

 

“I told you not to fall in love so fast.” I shout at Carla.

 

 

She’s been crying because she found out that her boyfriend is cheating on her. What’s new? She has no luck when it comes to love. The guys she met, they’re all s. She encounter all sorts of man, one of them is a hard core cheater, the other one has a kid, well two of them has a kid, one of them just knocked-up his ex girlfriend. One of them just got married when they are still together and the other one is married but separated.

 

 

I know she wants to be loved and to be treasured but seriously why can’t she choose her men wisely? The problem is she easily falls in love so fast, one day they’re in get to know you stage and the next thing you know they’re already a couple. Can I slap her? So that she can have her senses back.

 

 

“Stupid girl! You never learn.” I said as I wipe her tears with my thumb.

 

 

“I love him.” She said while sobbing.

 

 

“That’s ! Next time before you spread your legs make sure that his not married.” Chel said in gritted teeth.

 

 

“I know it’s my mistake, I never learn.”

 

 

“I heard that a couple of times. Stop crying you deserve it.” I lean forward to give her a hug.

 

 

“Let’s take a vacation. What do you think? Just the three of us, for sure the others will not come.” Chel’s eyes are beaming with joy.

 

”Let’s go to Seoul.” She continues

 

 

We just look at each other and nod. Okay! Seoul please be prepared for sure the three of us will surely bring chaos to you.

 

 

Seoul is not that bad for me either, I met a couple of good people while roaming around alone in Itaewon and Gangnam. I’m not going to tell you anything about myself or love life I just want you to think what my personality is, what kind of a friend am I and what happen to me here in Seoul.

 

 

Let’s go back to the present.

 

 

“Wait for me, I’ll go with you Carla.”

 

“Hell no!” She shouts.

 

“I’m going to ruin your date.” HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

 

“No!”

 

“You can’t stop me. Just wait for me, I’ll take a shower.”

 

 

I’m going to stalk her all day long, let’s see where see will go this time.