CHAPTER 40: DADDY'S GIRL

One Night Stand with T.O.P

CHAPTER 40 DADDY’S GIRL

 

 

 

 

Carla feels incomplete without T.O.P by her side, she’s used that either one of them will fly back and forth just to be with each other but this time it’s different. 5 long weeks of training without communication from the outside world is torture for her especially with their daughter, 5 weeks feels like forever.

 

 

While T.O.P is in the military, she works while her mom goes to their house to take care of Soju. Sometimes she will be shocked because T.O.P’s parents will pop out in front of her, wanting to spend some time with them, and she couldn’t ask for more. Every time T.O.P takes time off in the military, Carla and Soju will fly to Seoul and be with him for a short period of time, she’s feeling restless because of the flight but she can’t complain because T.O.P will surely push her to resign.

 

 

Not just T.O.P’s parents visits them in Manila, the two maknae’s spend some time also in Manila while they’re both in vacation from work. They stayed in Manila for three weeks, three whole weeks and of course they didn’t tell Carla.

 

 

“Samchon Daesung.”  Soju squeals and run towards him.

 

“Aigoo! I miss our Soju. How are you?” He carries her and gives her a kiss in the cheeks. “You’re getting heavy.”

 

“What are you doing here?” Carla snarls at him with eyes wide open.

 

“This is all maknae’s idea.” Daesung defended himself, Suengri wave at Carla while Soju grabs a handful of his shirt.

 

“Panda” Soju smiles while shouting her favorite playmates name.

 

“Soju, let’s play.” Suengri shout back and carried her.

 

 

Before T.O.P enlist in the military, he secretly buy a house for Carla and Soju in Manila, it’s much more nearer in the hotel and to Soju’s kindergarden school. He wants to make sure that his girls are safe, he ask for Carla’s mom to help buy stuffs for the house, at first Carla is a bit mad at him because he spend so much money with the new house but she can’t do anything.

 

 

“Please tell me you two are not alone.” Carla said while eyeing the maknae’s.

 

“Don’t worry Manager Shin is with us.” Daesung replied. “We’re going to stay here for three weeks.”

 

“Three weeks?” Her eyes widen. “You’re joking right?”

 

“No!” Suengri said. “We’re here to play with Soju and besides this is the only request hyung ask us, he wants us to check on you.” He smiles and continues to play with Soju.

 

“Where’s my daddy?” Soju suddenly taps Suengri’s shoulder.

 

“Daddy is busy in the military.” Suengri patiently say to Soju.

 

“I miss him, he never visits me here.” Soju is teary eyed while looking at her Samchon.

 

“Don’t be sad, daddy ask me and Panda to go here to play with you.” Daesung smiled at her.

 

“But I want my daddy also.” Soju cries. “I miss him so much.” She sobs and run towards Carla.

 

“Daddy and Mommy explain to you why he needs to go to the military with Samchon Youngbae and Samchon Jiyong right?” Carla looks at her daughter while carrying her. “Don’t worry we will fly to Seoul and then you’re going to see daddy but for the meantime spend time with the maknae’s”

 

“That’s right, let’s have lunch with Chel, Glaiza, Paolo and Dennis.” Daesung jumps up and down while making Soju happy.

 

“Okay! Mommy put me down Panda and I will go to my bedroom and play.”

 

“That’s my baby love.” Carla kisses her and put her down. She and Suengri went to her room. “Thank you.” She said to Daesung

 

“Welcome” He smiles. Daesung followed the two in Soju’s room and play with her.

 

 

The next couple of days, they just stay in the house while Carla goes to work. But this morning the two maknae’s volunteer to drop Soju to her school and roam around the place with Manager Shin.

 

 

“Hyung, let’s go to the hotel after Soju’s class.” Suengri said, the both of them are having breakfast in a coffee shop near Soju’s school.

 

“It’s fine with me, let Carla know that we will come” Daesung replied. “I don’t want to give her another heart attack.” He laughs when he remembers how shocked Carla when they arrive unannounced.

 

“I remember that hyung.” Suengri laughs. “Then tonight let’s go to a bar tonight, your treat.” He smiles.

 

“So creepy.”

 

“Please oppa.” He says sweetly and even Manager Shin is disgusted with him.

 

“Arasso”

 

 

------------------------------------------

 

 

 

Carla’s mom babysits Soju while all of them went to a bar with Manager Shin. They talk and catched up with each other, the maknae’s, Paolo, Dennis and Chel didn’t see each other for a long period of time because of work. And of course Chel didn’t want to see Jiyong the most.

 

 

“Chel, it’s been a long time since we saw you.” Suengri started the conversation.

 

“Our work is so demanding.” She blurted out. “Good thing you both went here.”

 

“Hyung wanted to make sure that Carla and Soju is safe while he’s away.” Daesung replied while drinking a beer.

 

“And beside we have a different agenda here.” Suengri winks at her and smile at Daesung.

 

“Agenda?” She arched her brow.

 

“Yup, it’s a secret.” Daesung said. “I don’t want my hyung to kill us.”

 

“Good luck with your agenda” She simply said and sip her cocktail.

 

“How long are you going to stay here?” Paolo shouts to Daesung and Suengri over the pulsing music.

 

“We only have 2 weeks left.” Daesung replied.

 

“Don’t worry just give us another year and we will surely see each other every day.” Dennis said.

 

“What?” Suengri knit his brows together not understanding what Dennis just told them.

 

“You will find out soon.” Paolo butted in.

 

 

The night went on smoothly, all of them just chat and drink. A couple of girls recognized Suengri and Daesung in the bar so the group decided just to go back to Carla’s house, of course Soju joins them, while everyone is drinking beer, she drinks milk and eats cookies. While sitting beside Paolo and Dennis.

 

 

 

 

=============================================================================================

 

 

 

T.O.P’S POV

 

 

Almost 2 years have passed Me, Jiyong and Youngbae will be discharge from the military, in that span of almost two years Jagiya and Soju are always in Seoul every time I have a vacation from the military service. Since I can’t go out of the country jagiya always file for a vacation leave in her work. The most difficult time is the 5 weeks training, they can’t visit me, and I have to earn some good points in our training to be able to call my parents and jagiya. That 5 weeks of excessive training is the most difficult time for Soju, according to jagiya she always looks for me, she’s not use not to see me for that long period of time. So when I had my first vacation, Soju cries and just hug me for the rest of the night.

 

 

“You miss daddy so much?” I said as both of us hug each other. I am sitting comfortably in the couch while Soju is sitting in my lap, facing me and burying her head to my chest.

 

“Where did you go daddy?” She sobs uncontrollably.

 

“Daddy told you that he needs to serve the military right?” I explain again. “Are you a good girl while daddy is away?” Soju nods in response.

 

“That’s my baby love” I kiss her once again. “Don’t cry, I promise you when I discharge from the military we will go on vacation.” I said and Soju looks up at me.

 

“Can we go to Disneyland daddy?” I nod and in a split second her mood changes. “Really?” She smiles and beams at me.

 

“But it’s going to take a while baby love, daddy needs to go back in the camp with Youngbae and Jiyong.” She just looks at me and tears start to prick in her eyes again.

 

“Are you going to leave again?” She cries once more and I can’t bear to see her like that. I look at Jagiya for some help. She sits beside us and lean her head to my shoulders.

 

“You want grandpa to kick daddy’s ?” She said and smile. “If daddy won’t return to the camp, grandpa will get mad.”

 

“Grandpa can still kick daddy’s behind?” Her eyes widen while looking at me and jagiya.

 

“Yes and grandpa can kick really hard and daddy will cry.” Jagiya replied. Soju look at me and giggle.

 

“Yah! Grandpa can’t kick me anymore but he’s going to be mad if I won’t go back to the camp.” I kiss both of them in the cheeks and smile. I’m a grown man so my dad can’t smack my behind, right? I said to myself.

 

“Okay” My baby love simple said and buried her head in my neck.

 

 

This is what I hate the most, not being with them all the time. My heart still constrict because my baby love cries so much, she misses me a lot and I can’t do anything about it. When she saw me earlier, she didn’t let go of me which of course I didn’t complain about. I love her so much, both of them, my baby love and jagiya.

 

 

“I think my baby love is sleepy, let me put you to bed.” I said and was about to stand up but she shakes her head.

 

“No”

 

“But its late baby love, I promise you we will play all day tomorrow.” I kiss her temple and smile at her.

 

“No! When I sleep you will go somewhere.” She replied.

 

“How can I go out, look at me I’m wearing my pj’s”

 

“I saw a bunch of your old pictures and you’re wearing that.” She points at my plaid pj’s then buried her head again in my neck.

 

“You want to sleep beside daddy and mommy?” Jagiya butted in and I glare at her. Actually I’m thinking something what we will do later when Soju is asleep.

 

“You’re a big girl now, you have to sleep in your own room.” I explained to her but she shakes her head.

 

“I want to sleep beside you and mommy.” She starts to cry again. “I miss you so much daddy.” I and jagiya just look at each other.

 

“Okay our baby love will sleep beside us.”

 

 

------------------------------

 

 

1 hour has passed and finally Soju fell asleep in my chest because of all the crying, jagiya carry her and lays her in our bed, she cries a little bit when she opens her eyes and she didn’t see me. How can I leave her again? She is so sweet like her mom and I admit it she inherit the tantrums and whining abilities to me. When I’m sure that she’s asleep I move beside Carla and talk to her, well that’s the only thing we can do because Soju is sleeping in our room.

 

 

“I hate when I see her cry like that.” I nuzzle Carla’s neck, I lie on top of her. She can’t protest because of our baby love.

 

“She misses you.” She simply said. “She always asks about you.”

 

“That’s the first time I see her like that.”

 

“Don’t worry she will get use to it and beside when she gets older she will not look for you anymore.” She smiles at me and that earns her a hickey in her neck.

 

“I miss putting hickeys on you jagiya.” I smack my lips and act cute.

 

“Get off of me.” She hisses but I didn’t comply.

 

“Just for a few more minutes, I miss you.” I nuzzle her neck again and kiss her behind her ear. We just stay in that position for a couple of minutes, I really can’t do anything with it either. We both just hug each other and cuddle. Her phone suddenly beeps so I’m force to stand up and that’s my cue, when she went out of the room I follow her and make her mine again.

 

 

The next day, all we do is play then we draw a lot of stuffs then color it. When she doesn’t like to draw anymore, I read her books then we watch cartoons. Run around the house, play hide and seek, help jagiya to cook. At noon when she takes her nap I went out for a bit to buy a simple gift for her and for jagiya of course. I, Youngbae and Jiyong have two weeks of vacation, most of the time the four of them with Jasmine and Glaiza will go to our house and spend some time together. Of course I adore my daughter’s playmate the most, Suengri. He keeps Soju busy but too bad she always wants to be carried around all the time.

 

 

------------------------------------

 

 

I can hardly believe two weeks just passed by that fast, the three of us are in the car while Manager Lee drives us back to the camp, Youngbae and Jiyong is in the other car with Jasmine and Glaiza. Soju is a bit down but not like when she first saw me after our five weeks training.

 

 

“I have a present for you.” I whisper to her, she’s sitting in my lap while her head is leaning in my chest.

 

“Present?”

 

“Here.” I hand her stationaries, a set of different colored pens and stickers. “I want you to write daddy love letters everyday using these, and then put stickers in the envelope so that I know that it belongs to you.” She beams at me and fire her mega watt smile.

 

“Can I also draw something for you daddy?” She asks and I nod.

 

“So that daddy will be happy while my little Soju is not by my side.” I ruffled her as she inspects my gifts.

 

“Mommy look!” She excitedly shows it to jagiya. “Let’s write daddy a letter when we go home.” Jagiya just nods and smile at me. “Thank you daddy” She kisses me over and over in my cheeks and that made my day much better.

 

“You’re welcome my baby love.” Someone taps the window and it was Jiyong. Jagiya put Soju in her lap and then I kiss them both one more time before going out of the car. “I’ll wait for your letters baby love.” I said.

 

“Okay daddy, write me also letters hmmmm” She smiles.

 

“I promise! Baby love, please don’t cry and don’t let mommy date other guys while daddy is away.” Jagiya scowls at me but I just smile at her.

 

“Yes daddy! I love you.”

 

“I love you too baby love!” She smiles and wave at me. “I love you mommy.”

 

“I love you daddy.” Jagiya smiles and I close the car door.

 

 

The three of us walks towards the camp when I stop and look at Manager Lee.

 

 

“Hyung, drive safely okay and can you give this to Carla” I hand him a small box, actually it’s a bracelet, couple bracelet and underneath it is our names, mine has her name and vice versa. I know it’s so cheesy but I really don’t care. I bought that when I sneak out of the house while Soju is busy watching her favorite cartoons.

 

“No problem, I will.” Manager Lee simply says.

 

 

 

Every other day I receive letters from baby love, it’s mostly drawings and I love you. I keep it and look at it every time I have free time, she also give letters to Jiyong and Youngbae. One time we receive from her a photo of her while riding in Suengri’s back and I think I have to reward maknae for that, the other time I receive a picture of her and my precious bear bricks with makeup, like what Jiyong said. The bear bricks with makeup are displayed in Soju’s room in our house in Manila. And did I mention that I found a gift in my bag it’s from jagiya, it’s a small bear brick toy that when you press the tummy you will hear a recorded message. It’s hers and Soju’s voice saying I love you. Soju keeps on laughing and that made me smile and love them more. I really can’t ask for more and I can’t wait to be with them when I discharge from the military.