CHAPTER 26: ALIVE TOUR MANILA PART 5

One Night Stand with T.O.P

CHAPTER 26 ALIVE TOUR MANILA PART 5

 

 

 

“It’s not your day today Chel” Carla said while laughing at Chel’s reaction to what Dennis just said to them.

 

“Glaiza can handle it all by herself” Chel said.

 

“GD wants you to come with them” Dennis said while glaring at Chel.

 

 

The five of them together with the hotel security are in the meeting room to discuss about Glaiza’s idea to have a dinner with Bigbang members outside of Manila. Well, it’s been her plan all along since she learn that Bigbang will have a concert in Manila, whether  they’re going to stay in the hotel where she work or not she is determined to drag them outside of Manila and well she succeeded.

 

 

“There’s the same restaurant 5 minutes away from here” Chel said. “Why drag them to a two hour drive? She adds.

 

“I want them to explore the country” Glaiza said while waving her hands all over the place.

 

“Explore?” Chel said in wide eyes.

 

“Okay I had enough” Paolo said. “Do they know that it was a two hour drive from here?” He asks Glaiza.

 

“Yes! They are excited” She said. “I want them to have a different experience here, they’re always doing the same thing. Hotel then the concert venue and vice versa. Boss, please” She adds.

 

“If they agreed to go there then it’s fine with me” Paolo declared.

 

“Oh come on!” Chel said in annoyance.

 

“Don’t do something stupid again Chel” Dennis said. “Do you understand me?” He continues.

 

“Yes boss” The girl replied.

 

“We’re not playing games with you, so do your job right” Paolo said.

 

 

The girl just sigh and slumped herself in the couch, by far this is her worst day at work, she has a VIP guest that is annoying as ever and her bosses are adding up to her dilemma, friendship is aside when it comes to work. She sighs again, this is the only time that Dennis becomes mad at her like that. She shakes her head and focus on the meeting that’s happening in the moment.

 

 

“So everything is set?” Paolo suddenly said. “Chel and Glaiza will accompany the VIP guests while Dennis and Carla will have a meeting with a client later” He adds.

 

“Can I just go with Dennis for that client meeting then Carla will go with Glaiza?” She asks again when the security left the meeting room.

 

“How many times do I have to tell you that GD wants you to come with them?” Dennis said in annoyance making Chel regret what she said.

 

“Fine!” She sighs. “This is your entire fault” She said while pointing at Glaiza who is busy smiling from ear to ear.

 

“What did I do wrong?” She said innocently.

 

“Nothing at all” Chel said sarcastically.

 

“Just have patience with Jiyong” Carla said. “Tomorrow will be the concert then the next day they will be back in Seoul” She adds.

 

“How many times do I have to tell you guys that I don’t have patience when it comes to him” Chel said while slamming the table.

 

“I think you like him” Glaiza suddenly butted in. “The way you stare at him this morning is the opposite of what you’re telling right now” She shrugged her shoulders.

 

“What?” Chel said in gritted teeth.

 

 

 

Carla. Paolo and Dennis just look at the two with complete shocked. Well they’ve been thinking the same all along even though the two keep bantering with each other there’s something between them that looks different, even though they keep shouting or almost kill each other they seem to look at each other’s back.

 

 

“Am I right or am I right?” Glaiza said teasingly to Chel.

 

“He’s a good catch” Paolo said. “A good boy toy” He adds.

 

“He’s handsome, have money, plenty of money to be exact. A good package” Dennis adds.

 

“Stop!” Glaiza shouts. “He’s not qualified as a boy toy okay? He is the kind of man that you have to take seriously, a man you can marry.” She said with a deadly glare towards Chel. “So don’t you dare sink your fangs to Jiyong. Do you understand?”

 

“He’s not my type.” Chel replied.

 

“I think you should tell Jiyong to stop sinking his weapon to Chel’s core that should be more appropriate” Carla said.

 

 

 

Everyone laughs except Chel, she herself is confused right now. Of course she’s mad as hell with what happen I Japan, who wouldn’t be? She reserve herself to the one she really loves but no Jiyong just slams his to her core, she’s mad, so mad but right now every time she sees Jiyong, anger turns into something else she can’t explain, she never feels this kind of emotion before and Glaiza is right before he approach him this morning in the pool area she admire the guy first for several minutes from afar and that made her more confused.

 

 

Suddenly there’s a knock in the door, it’s one of the receptionist. She hands Glaiza a small box and she tells Chel that Mr. Kwon Jiyong is looking for her again.

 

“Wow!” Glaiza shouts in excitement as she sees the contents of the box. “Here” She hands the box to Carla which made the girl frown.

 

“I never thought YGE made an alive tour jacket for babies?” She said while looking at the two jackets in her hand. One black and the other one is red.

 

“They custumed made it” Glaiza replies.

 

“How did you manage to do that? Carla said and that made Glaiza becomes a bit nervous.

 

“I ask Eun-ji unnie about it.” She replied. “I bet you know her” She adds.

 

“Yup! I meet her couple of times before” Carla answered back.

 

“How does it feel to become T.O.P’s girlfriend?” Glaiza asks.

 

“Do you want me to tell you?” Paolo suddenly butted in making Glaiza nod and squeal at the same time.

 

“So now we’re talking about my past love life?” Carla said.

 

“I’m just curious” Glaiza said.

 

 

Dennis suddenly snaps his fingers in front of Chel’s face who is now in the middle of her day dreaming.

 

 

“Didn’t you hear what Martha said, GD is looking for you, what are you waiting for?”

 

“Okay! I have to go now” She said and leaves the meeting room.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

Meanwhile the boys are gathered in Suengri’s suite, GD asks the members to give him their dirty clothes and gathered them in a bag. They didn’t bother to close the door because the whole floor is restricted to YG only.

 

 

“What are you doing hyung?” Daesung said to GD as he put his laundry in the bag.

 

“Someone will pick our clothes, so just put it there” GD replied.

 

“You’re asking Chel to do the laundry again?” T.O.P said and GD smiled making Youngbae shake his head.

 

“Aish! Why do you keep doing this to her?” The maknae said. “Why don’t you just date her like what I did before” He smile, he knows that GD will flip once he heard that he and Chel use to date once before.

 

“What? Date?” GD said and the maknae smile from ear to ear while nodding. “You dated her before?” He asks again.

 

“I even ask Carla for her permission but she didn’t like the idea, good thing hyung agree and me and Chel date” He said with so much pride while GD looks like about to strangle the maknae.

 

“Hyung why did you let him date her?” He whines making everyone laughs.

 

“He even had dinner with Carla the day after the MV shoot” Youngbae butted in while Daesung nods in agreement.

 

“You had dinner with her?” T.O.P said to Suengri which made the maknae hide behind Youngbae.

 

“I and Carla are friends, it’s just a friendly dinner unlike the date I had with Chel” He smiles again while turning to GD.

 

“Good!” T.O.P simply says.

 

“Why are you so affected about the date thing between maknae and Chel? Are you jealous hyung?” Daesung said while battling his eyes to GD.

 

“I’m just worried maknae’s taste to girls are getting awful” GD said.

 

“AWFUL?” A voice startles all of them. It was Chel, she is standing at the door fuming in anger.

 

“Yes! AWFUL! Maknae can do better than that” GD said while smiling from her.

 

“What do you want? I have tons of work to do?” She simply says.

 

“Here” He said. “I want you to laundry our clothes.  We need that tonight”

 

“I told you that’s not my job” She said.

 

“I don’t care. Don’t put bleach on them okay?” GD smile at her.

 

 

Then they heard the elevator door opens and even they didn’t see who is coming all of them are sure it was Carla and Glaiza’s voices they heard.

 

 

“Stop asking me about my personal life, I won’t tell you even if you beg” Carla said in annoyance.

 

“I’m not asking for full details, just tell me the mushy stuff and the sweet part” Glaiza said.

 

“I told you I’m not going to tell you anything.” Carla replied.

 

“I’ll ask Paolo then” Glaiza said.

 

“He won’t tell you anything” Carla said.

 

“He already told me the time he stalk you and T.O.P while dating” Glaiza replied and a long silence follows it.

 

 

The five boys and Chel are waiting for Carla’s response but they didn’t hear anything, they just look at each other not making any noise while Chel smiles and shakes her head.

 

 

“I think Glaiza’s dead” She smirks.

 

“Chel?” Carla’s voice startles all of them.

 

“There you are” Glaiza said while waving at the boys.

 

“You’re still alive?” Chel looks at Glaiza while smiling.

 

“Barely” Glaiza replied.  “We’re looking for you” She adds.

 

“Let’s have lunch” Carla said

 

“Can we just skip lunch? I have to do tons of laundry” She said while kicking 5 bags of laundry baskets.

 

“Ask someone to do that.” Carla said.

 

“I can’t. My VIP guest here told me that I should be the one who will do this.” Chel said while pointing at GD and this is the only time Carla peek inside the room and saw the boys sitting in the couch comfortably and immediately her eyes meet T.O.P’s eyes.

 

“Good luck with that” Carla said while waving at Youngbae.

 

“Good luck with us” Chel said that made Carla turn and look at her.

 

“That’s not my job and you know I hate doing laundry.” Carla replied.

 

“Well, it’s not your lucky day, you have to do the laundry with me.” Chel said.

 

“Good thing I have a 1PM meeting” Glaiza said while smiling.

 

 

One of the hotel staff picks the laundry baskets and brings it downstairs.

 

 

“Yah! Who told you that I allow you to ask for some help?” GD said

 

“So?” And that Chel drags Carla towards the elevator while Glaiza look at the five boys and wave at them.

 

“Your lunch will be served after 5 minutes.” Glaiza announce. “See you all tonight” She adds.

 

 

Then Chel appears to the door again with Carla.

 

 

“By the way Mr. Kwon” She starts. “If Suengri is AWFUL because he ask me for a date then what do you call yourself for having with me?” She adds and arched her brow.

 

“The is back” Carla said smiling at her friend then claps and look at GD whose jaws are literally on the floor..

 

 

Then the whole suite erupts with loud noises from the four boys and Glaiza.

 

 

-------------------------------

 

 

“Were is she?” Suengri whispers in Glaiza’s ears. It’s almost midnight they’re having a great time in a Restaurant te

 

“I don’t know, they should be here by now” She replied.

 

 

All of them are sitting in a long table, endless food and beer are being served to them. Chel asks for the owner if they can close the restaurant early so that the boys will enjoy the dinner and for privacy purposes. Didn’t the others know Glaiza and Suengri plan something for Carla and T.O.P, they asks for Dennis’ help to bring Carla at a nearby restaurant and act as a date but things is not working according to their plan. Carla and Dennis should be here by 10 in the evening but until now there’s no sign of the both of them.

 

 

“Why don’t you call Dennis?” Suengri said while looking from left to right hoping for him to spot the two.

 

“Fine” Glaiza said as she waits for Dennis to answer his phone.

 

 

“Where the hell are you honey bunny?” She snarls, making the boys and Chel turn to them.

 

“What?” Glaiza said.

 

 

“Give me that phone of yours” Chel said while snatching Glaiza’s phone. “You two are up to something” She adds

 

 

“Hello” Chel said. “Dennis?” She continues then frowns.

 

“Tell Glaiza and Suengri that we can’t make it there, Carla’s mom rushed Soju to the hospital” Dennis said on the other line

 

“What? Is she fine? Put Carla on the phone” She said then listens for a while.

 

“She’s talking to the doctors now with Paolo”

 

“Fine!  Call me as soon as she’s done talking to the doctor’s okay?”

 

“Okay! We will be back at the hotel as soon as possible” Dennis said then hangs up.

 

 

Glaiza drag Chel away from the boys and talk to her.

 

 

“Is Soju alright?” Glaiza said in a hush tone.

 

“I don’t know, let’s go back to the hotel” Chel replied and Glaiza nods and walk towards the boys.

 

“We need to go back now to the hotel” Chel announce. “It’s getting late, you still have a concert”

 

 

Didn’t they know Youngbae and Suengri heard them talking about Soju that made the two boys worry for the baby and for Carla as well.

 

 

----------------------------------------

 

 

Back at the hotel Carla, Paolo and Dennis just arrive moments ago, Carla insists to stay with her daughter but her mom said that Soju is safe now and nothing to worry about. She’s waiting at the elevator to go on the 8th floor to look for Martha, when the elevator door opens someone push her from behind and drag her inside the lift.

 

 

“Going up?” It’s Youngbae followed by Suengri and Daesung.

 

“You already came back from Tagaytay?” She asks.

 

“How’s Soju?” Youngbae asks Carla, ignoring her question.

 

“She’s fine, my mom just got panic and rushes Soju to the hospital. It’s just a fe….ver” Her eyes almost pop out from they’re sockets.

 

“Good! We taught something bad happen to your baby” Suengri said.

 

“You already have a baby, Carla?” Daesung said.

 

“How… did you know about her?” She said in shocked, because of being tired and in panic a while ago she didn’t realized in an instant that Youngbae is asking questions about Soju, her biggest secret.

 

“We already know” Youngbae said. “But we didn’t tell T.O.P hyung” He continues.

 

“You and T.O.P hyung?” Daesung whispers. “Have a child?”

 

“I’ll tell everything later hyung, stop asking” Suengri said.

 

“How did you find out?” Carla said to Youngbae

 

“Suengri finds out” He simply said.

 

 

Then T.O.P and GD went inside the lift followed by Glaiza and Chel.

 

 

“You’re here.” Chel said. “Everything okay?” She adds.

 

“Yes! My mom just got panic but everything’s fine now” Carla said in a soft tone, she’s tired and now her head is in a whirlwind Youngbae, Suengri and Daesung knows about Soju.

 

“Have you eaten dinner?” Glaiza asks her and she just shakes her head. “We have a 1hour break, let’s grab something to eat” She said and Carla nods. When she’s about to step out of the lift T.O.P suddenly grab her wrist and stop her from walking.

 

“She’s having dinner with me at my suite” He simply says and everyone including Carla was shocked. “Glaiza I’ll call you when we decided what to order” He said then the elevator door closes.