CHAPTER 11: DREAMS DO COME TRUE

One Night Stand with T.O.P

CHAPTER 11 DREAMS DO COME TRUE

 

 

DAESUNG’S POV

 

 

Me together with Youngbae hyung and Suengri are about to sleep when GD hyung angrily opens the doors and sit on the couch. Oh my God the dragon is pissed.

 

 

“What happen Jiyong?” Youngbae hyung said as he look at the furious dragon.

 

“Some girl ruined my date with Jasmine.”

 

“Girl?” I ask.

 

“Yes! A girl.”

 

“Wait, some random girls just ruined your date?” Youngbae hyung ask again.

 

“Yes! Aish!” The dragon is pissed to the point that he started kicking the table in front of him. Poor table.

 

“Hyung, tell us what happen. I’m confused.” Our maknae said while scratching his head.

 

 

GD hyung tell us what happen in full details, poor Jasmine. She’s been caught up with all this chaos.

 

 

“How did that girl know that you’re in that suite?” I ask

 

“That’s what I’m also thinking Daesung-ah, how did she knew it.” GD hyung answers me.

 

“Who would dare to do that thing to you hyung?” Maknae said. “It feels like she really knows your schedule in and out of work.”

 

“Did you piss someone else in the past few weeks?” I ask.

 

“That’s right, what if they just hire that girl to get even with you.” Youngbae hyung said.

 

“The girl that ruins my date is the same girl I piss a week ago.” He hisses. That’s what you call KARMA Mr. Kwon Jiyong

 

“Well you’re even now with her and I must say she has the balls to barge in a room and made a scene.” Maknae said while hiding his wide smile and I bet the dragon don’t like it.

 

“Just explain everything to Jasmine hyung.” I said while patting his back.

 

“She doesn’t want to talk to me.” He said. “She told me that if I ever come back to her suite she will call the cops, can you believe her?” He continues.

 

 

 

What the hell was that? That Jasmine girl is unbelievable, she can’t even spare a minute or two to let hyung explain everything to her? Can I blame her? I mean the girl that barge in her room is crazy, crazy as hell. Dating us is not easy, but we will do everything to protect the girl we love.  My thoughts vanish when my phone beeps, who could this be? I open the message and got the surprise I never expected.

 

 

The four of us look at each other, as if someone throws us a bucket full of ice cold water.

 

 

“Did you receive the same message?” Ask Ri, who is shocked as hell as me.

 

 

“Hi guys me and Tabi will have dinner tomorrow night. I invited him and finally he said yes, just want to share my happiness.”

 

 

“Jiyong call hyung, we need to talk to him” Youngbae hyung said.

 

 

What the hell is T.O.P thinking?

 

 

=============================================================================================

 

 

 

T.O.P’S POV

 

 

“I have work tonight” I said as I give her back hug, we’re both still in our condo, spending time with each other as much as possible.

 

 

I can’t stand not to be with her for a long time, am I going to be alright once she goes back to Manila? I mean I’m sure about my feelings for her, I really hope she will consider my idea for her to stay here in Seoul and live with me. I know it’s a big decision for the both of us but I’m ready, 100% ready.

 

 

“I thought you don’t have work until tomorrow?”

 

“It’s just a meeting but it’s considered as work” I shrugged.

 

“Okay!”

 

 

I drop her off to the hotel around 4pm then went straight to YGE. When I arrive GD and Youngbae bombard me with questions.

 

 

“Okay! What stupid thing are you doing hyung?”  GD said as soon as he sees me.

 

“Stupid thing?” I ask.

 

“Don’t play around hyung, we receive the text.” Youngbae said.

 

“It’s just a dinner, I don’t see anything wrong about it and besides I need to tell her something.” I said.

 

“Hyung, it’s so wrong,” Youngbae continues.

 

“Does Carla know about this dinner?” GD asks.

 

“Of course not, why would I tell her?”

 

“That’s wrong part, what are you going to feel if she goes out to dinner with someone else?” GD continues.

 

“That’s why the four of you will come with me.”

 

“Even though the whole staff comes with us, it’s wrong especially it’s you accepted this dinner and I like to remind you that you’re in a relationship now.” Youngbae is pissed.

 

“She won’t find out. Trust me”

 

 

That night me and the four guys went to a restaurant to meet a friend, it’s a casual dinner. We’ve done this before so that the public won’t get suspicious, we always do group dates. I miss this kind of stuffs hanging out in a restaurant with everyone, eating, drinking and chatting with the people I love, except with the ex girlfriend part.

 

“Why are they here?” She asks when the five of us arrive.

 

“I ask them to come with me.”

 

“I thought it’s going to be the two of us, I was hoping we can talk privately so that we can talk about us.”

 

“Hyung is not allowed to go on his own now a days,” GD said

 

“Oh okay! Sorry about that I thought he will come all by himself.”

 

“Don’t mind us. Just talk with hyung.” Maknae said as he scans the menu. “It feels like the menu in the hotel is much better than this one” He continues.

 

“Hotel?” She asks.

 

“Carla and Chel are staying in a hotel, they’re my chingus.” Maknae said while glaring at me.

 

“I’ll just go to the restroom” GD said and stands up.

 

“What are we going to talk about?” I ask

 

“About us. I miss you”

 

 

I notice that the three guys beside me we’re shocked like they’ve been seen a ghost, well I’m shocked too. I’m going to say to her that I’m in a relationship right now but my bag suddenly fell on the floor so I have to pick it up.

 

”Hi! Can I ask you what’s your relationship with T.O.P” I heard a familiar voice, she’s talking to the girl that’s beside me.

 

“He’s my Namja chingu.” The girl next to me says with so much pride and joy. WHAT!!!!!

 

“Sorry but can you speak in my language, I can’t understand you.”

 

“He’s my boyfriend.” She said. WHAT THE HELL!

 

“Chel, what are you doing here?” Suengri said with horror in his voice. Oh my God it’s Chel!

 

“I’m here to cut T.O.P’s balls.” She said to Suengri. “So you’re T.O.P’s girlfriend?” She turns her gazed to my ex.

 

“Yes! We just got back together a few days ago, are you his friend? Join us!” She said.

 

“Okay!” Chel said and sit in front of me. “DON’T YOU EVER SHOW YOU FACE TO MY FRIEND EVER AGAIN, DO YOU UNDERSTAND?” She said to me with gritted teeth.

 

“Wait! Who is she baby?” My ex said as she turn and rest her chin in my shoulder.

 

“If I were you, I keep my mouth shut or else I might drag you by the hair out of this restaurant.” Chel said to her in a deadly tone.

 

 

I can’t talk, I just look at her, surprised, shocked and tense. I can’t even defend myself, even Suengri, Youngbae and Daesung we’re in shocked. ! She looks so angry, Suengri stands up and walk towards her.

 

 

“Let me explain everything Chel, let’s sit in the other table” He said as he hold Chel’s elbow.

 

“Don’t you dare touch me.” She hiss. “Where did she go?” She said as she roams her eyes around to look for someone.

 

“Who are you looking for?” Suengri ask.

 

“Carla!  Oh .” She said while looking at me.

 

“There she is.” Daesung said as he points outside of the restaurant.

 

 

Carla is about to cross the street when someone grabs her hand and pull her closer to him. Damn it! Don’t touch her! He looks intently in her eyes and caress her cheeks, tears prick in her eyes and she’s about to cry. The guy says something to her and she smile so sweetly to him. That smile! She should only smile that way to me. The guy put his arms around Carla’s waist and turn their backs at us, before they cross the street the guy turn and look at me in the eye while kissing Carla’s temple and off they go and walk towards the opposite side of the street. I’m about to stand up but someone grabs my arm.

 

 

“Where are you going?” She said.

 

“Don’t touch me.” I said and for the first time I notice Chel is not in the restaurant anymore. “I have to go” I said as I wiggle my arm from her touch.

 

 

The other members look at me. I stand up and head towards the door, I grab my phone and dial Carla’s number but it was out of reach, I even call Chel, it was ringing but she never answers it.

 

 

“I need to talk to Carla. Please tell her to turn her phone on.”

 

I texted Chel and dial her number again but she didn’t answer.

 

 

“Please! I will explain everything.”

 

I texted Chel again and dial her number but this time it’s turned off. Damn it!

 

 

“Hyung, is it true that she’s your girlfriend again?” GD ask

 

“No!” I snap

 

“Then why did she told Chel that you guys are together again” Youngbae said.

 

“I don’t know!”

 

“Where are you going hyung?” Suengri said.

 

“I don’t know, I have to find Carla and explain everything”

 

“Why don’t we just go back to the dorm?” GD suggest

 

“I can’t I have to find her NOW!”

 

“How can you find her?” Suengri said. ‘And who is that guy?”

 

“I have to go and I don’t know.”

 

“We will come with you hyung” GD said as they follow me towards my car.

 

 

I went straight to our condo and hoping that I will see her there waiting for me but I was wrong, she’s not here. The condo is still the same since we left this afternoon. I sit in the couch and sigh heavily.

 

 

“Whose condo is this?” Daesung ask.

 

“It’s mine.” I said. “Mine and Carla.” I immediately correct myself.

 

“What?” They said in unison.

 

 

I just nod and call her number again but same result. “Damn it!” I shout and throw the ashtray in the wall.

 

 

“When did you buy this?” Youngbae ask me while picking up the shards of the ashtray.

 

“A month ago. Stay here I’m going to her hotel”

 

“No! We will come with you.” Suengri said. “They might be there, why didn’t we think about that earlier?”

 

 

When we arrive in the hotel we went straight to their suite. I knock and pound the door, no answer then a hotel cleaning staff opens the door.

 

 

“Can you tell us where the guests that stay in this suite are?” GD asks the staff while I enter the room.

 

“They already check out sir” She said.

 

“Where’s the hotel manager?” I ask as I grab her arm. “Mr. Lee Tyron”

 

“For a while sir, I’ll ask the reception.” She walks towards the phone and press a number after talking for it feels like eternity she walks back to us. “He’s in the reception right now, I told him you’re looking for him”

 

 

I didn’t bother to thank her I just make my way to the elevator and go to the reception.

 

 

“They already check out T.O.P-sshi” Tyron said while eyeing GD.

 

“Where did they go?”

 

“Airport”

 

“What? How did that happen? They will be leaving tomorrow right not today.”

 

“When they arrive earlier Carla rebooked they’re flight. I think they’re boarding any minute now.”

 

 

After that I feel the whole world collapsed in front of me.

 

 

============================================================================================

 

 

 

 

CHEL’S POV

 

 

FLASHBACK:

 

 

“Did he answer your call?” I said to Carla while sipping my cocktail.

 

“No! I think he’s busy”

 

“I thought he doesn’t have work today, since they’re leaving going to Las Vegas?”

 

“Maybe it’s urgent or something anyway, let’s have dinner. Where’s Paolo?”

 

“He said he will just follow us here.” I said while looking at the menu. “Let’s order, I’m starving”

 

 

It’s Saturday night, me and Carla agreed to have dinner with Paolo before we head back home tomorrow in Manila. You read it right people, the three of us finally will go back to where we belong. Well, I can go back now in peace I’ve done my revenge and it was a sweet one without the help of my two loyal friends.

 

 

“You seem so happy, anything you wanted to share?” Carla asks me, taking me by surprise.

 

“Nothing much!” I said “I’m just happy we’re not extending our vacation any longer.”

 

“Are you sure? It feels like you accomplished something so important to you.” She said, how did she figure it out?

 

“How about you, have you decided about that job thingy?” I ask, she grab her bag and pull out a brown envelope, she hand it to me and I open it. When I saw it my jaw literally touch the ground and I look at her stupefied. This ! She just looks at me and smile then vanishes in a split second. “What’s wrong?” I ask.

 

“That.” She points at the far end of the restaurant and for the second time my jaw touches the ground, I’m fuming in anger and when I turn to look at Carla she’s about to cry and stands up. “Wait for me, don’t go. I’ll teach that bastard a lesson” I walk towards they’re table. The bastard is laughing and enjoying the company of another girl.

 

 

 

”Hi! Can I ask you what’s your relationship with T.O.P” I said to the girl who is busy caressing T.O.P’s arm

 

“He’s my Namja chingu.” The girl looks like surprise but answer my question.

 

“Sorry but can you speak in my language, I can’t understand you.”

 

“He’s my boyfriend.” Bastard!

 

“Chel, what are you doing here?” Suengri said and horror in his voice is so evident.

 

“I’m here to cut T.O.P’s balls.” I said to Suengri. “So you’re T.O.P’s girlfriend?” I ask again.

 

“Yes! We just got back together a few days ago, are you his friend? Join us!” She said.

 

“Okay!” I said and sit in front of T.O.P. “DON’T YOU EVER SHOW YOU FACE TO MY FRIEND EVER AGAIN, DO YOU UNDERSTAND?” I said and I swear I want to smash the bottle of beer in his head.

 

“Wait! Who is she baby?” The girl said as she turn and rest her chin in T.O.P’s shoulder.

 

“If I were you, I keep my mouth shut or else I might drag you by the hair out of this restaurant.” I said to her in a deadly tone.

 

 

T.O.P can’t talk, he just look at me surprised, shocked and tense. He can’t even speak, even Suengri, Youngbae and Daesung we’re in shocked. Suengri stands up and walk towards me.

 

 

“Let me explain everything Chel, let’s sit in the other table” He said as he hold my elbow.

 

“Don’t you dare touch me.” I said. “Where did she go?” I said as I look around the restaurant

 

“Who are you looking for?” Suengri ask.

 

“Carla!  Oh .” I curse as I saw GD came out of the restroom.

 

“There she is.” Daesung said as he points outside of the restaurant.

 

 

I saw Carla and then I smile, and he arrives in time. Its showtime, as they watch what’s happening outside I go out quietly and walk opposite where Carla is standing. When I see her cross the street I hail a cab.

 

 

“Need a ride?” I said as the cab stops in front of Carla

 

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

 

=========================================================================================

 

 

 

So dreams do come true! I said as I stare at Chel’s retreating back, I told her we’re just going to pay what we ordered then quietly leave the restaurant but no, she went straight towards T.O.P’s table and God only knows what she will do. I went out of the restaurant without her and I am not going to stay here to wait for her, where will I go? I ask myself, Hotel? No! Condo? Hell no! Bar? Good thinking Carla.

 

 

As I was about to cross the street someone pull my arms and I’m force to look at the person who yank me, I thought it was Tabi but to my surprise it’s Paolo. My Savior!

 

 

“I thought you needed my help!” He said as he smiles so sweetly at me. “Let’s show him that you can also play around.”

 

Thank God you’re here! I want to tell him that but no words come out of my mouth as tears started to prick in my eyes.

 

“Don’t you dare cry in front of me.” He said. “Smile sweetly for me, will you? Don’t let that jerk think that you’re hurting right now.”

 

I do as I’m told, I smile as Paolo caress my face.

 

“Hand me your bag then put your arms around my waist.”

 

Again I do what he told me, both of us is facing the street and waiting for the green man to light so that we can cross.

 

“So you’re single again?” He asks, I just nod but never look at him.

 

 

I’m so thankful he shows up, he really knows when and where we need him. Actually every time I and Chel screw up he always helps us to get even with the guys who mess with us. Paolo is our oasis, our heaven and both of us are so thankful for that.

 

 

“Let’s go, let’s cross the street. Chel manage to go out of the restaurant without being notice.” Paolo said as I turn around to look for Chel. “Don’t turn around, you’re ex-prince charming is still staring at you.” He then kisses my temple and we started to walk.

 

“Thank you! As ever you’re my hero” That’s the only words I can manage to say right now.

 

“Good thing, I arrive early then I expected. I saw them first then I saw Chel walking towards they’re direction so I waited.” He continuously caress my back to calm my broken heart. “I know you will leave the restaurant without Chel, so I waited for the perfect timing to appear.” He continues while he chuckles.

 

 

I smile and sigh heavily.

 

 

“So what do my broken hearted friend wants to drink?” He asks as we walk towards the side walk away from the restaurant. “Soju? White wine? Red wine? Whisky? Brandy or beer? My treat.”

 

“All of the above.” I said.

 

“All of the above?”

 

“Yes.”

 

“Okay!”

 

 

Suddenly a cab stops in front of us. I and Paolo look at each other, he bends a little bit when the window slowly goes down. It is Chel.

 

 

“Need a ride?”

 

 

The three of us ride the cab in silence. I’m not in the mood to talk or think right now, I just want to go home. I mean literally go home, in Manila. I want to curl up in my bed and sleep to forget what happen. I wanted a memorable vacation. Happy vacation, not like this. When we reach the hotel I immediately spotted Tyron and he immediately frown at me.

 

 

“Tyron, good thing you’re here.” Paolo said as the four of us wait for the elevator. “We’re going to check out now” He continues.

 

“What?” Chel said in shocked.

 

“We’re going to Busan, my treat” He continues. “So when we reach the suite pack your things okay.”

 

“What are we going to do in Busan?” I ask.

 

“Vacation!” Paolo said as we enter the lift.

 

“Where already in vacation right?” Chel ask as she clings her arms around Tyron’s torso.

 

“I mean vacation for the three of us, no boyfriends.” He then look at Tyron and said “No offense and no girlfriend.”

 

“Girlfriend? You have a girlfriend?” I frown.

 

“Yes I have, happy now?” He glares at me and look again to Tyron. “If ever someone looks for these two girls please tell them that they’ve check out and went to the airport to go back to Manila.”

 

“Sure!” Tyron said. “Did something bad happen?”

 

“Nothing.” Paolo replied.

 

 

I put everything in my suite case and didn’t even bother to fold my clothes, after a few minutes and with Tyron’s help the three of us went to ride KTX bound to Busan.